An idea I've been mulling over for a while: 

I wonder would it be possible to create an invisible collision object and fire it at random directions/velocities at the players ass/tits on a spank events to give her some jiggle. Might look too exaggerated though + getting the direction, height and speed right would be tricky. Not to talk about during sex animations. But it's the collision object itself I know little about. Would it be possible to create an invisible collision object anyone know? 

I was thinking of just grabbing a hand mesh from one of the collision mods and scale it down to almost nothing. In my (terrible) experience in trying to make an invisible player to say stuff for the player in STA, scaling an object down doesn't seem to affect it's collision data. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Would it be possible to create an invisible collision object anyone know?

Collision comes from the HDT simulation which is not a mesh, but a simulation of ellipsoids and boxes.

HDT is applied to bones, not skin or mesh.

Thus, if you see your outfit persistently going all squiggly, it's often because it has the outfit 'skin' has been weighted to a physics controlled bone, but has no HDT controller path.

So nothing is driving the bone, it's just flying about "loose" with some defaults on it.

To do HDT physics, you typically need something with bones in it to attach the simulation volumes to.

For example, the ball+chain object. The chain contains bones that drive the link-render. They're attached to low masses, and then the ball has a high mass, though that's no different to the chain apart from the mesh on it has a ball and a big ellipsoid. And the attachments aren't really attachments, just strong forces.

So the ball and chain object is probably the best starting point. Hands are not, because they are driven by the primary human skeleton.

I may be wrong, but that's my guess.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Collision comes from the HDT simulation which is not a mesh, but a simulation of ellipsoids and boxes.

HDT is applied to bones, not skin or mesh.

Thus, if you see your outfit persistently going all squiggly, it's often because it has the outfit 'skin' has been weighted to a physics controlled bone, but has no HDT controller path.

So nothing is driving the bone, it's just flying about "loose" with some defaults on it.

To do HDT physics, you typically need something with bones in it to attach the simulation volumes to.

For example, the ball+chain object. The chain contains bones that drive the link-render. They're attached to low masses, and then the ball has a high mass, though that's no different to the chain apart from the mesh on it has a ball and a big ellipsoid. And the attachments aren't really attachments, just strong forces.

So the ball and chain object is probably the best starting point. Hands are not, because they are driven by the primary human skeleton.

I may be wrong, but that's my guess.

:Nods Homer Simpson style:

So what you're saying in idiot terms is that I'd have to throw an entire skeleton. Chances of that working as intended would be pretty poor I'd imagine. 

On 4/22/2020 at 4:12 AM, Lupine00 said:

If you have some mods that have filled your world with bondage furniture (PoP and BFW) then there are lots of places to invite the locals to play with you.

If you use DF, then STA will damage your willpower from being in furniture, and the spanking will damage it further.

Which is nice.

I like that a lot.

Just needs more nasty consequences of low willpower in DF to really make it fun.

The thing with alchemy tables is that there is one in the Sleeping Giant, and that gets a lot of ... action ... due to the high NPC count there in my game.

The bondage items tend to be tucked into corners more, or out in town squares etc, which have guards about, who tend to arrest you after the subsequent rape.

Lupine00

You say if i install the POP mod i get the pillory in  the town square and if my PC stand in it NPC come to spank me ? counting  as pain in STA? Is that correct?

DF hm.....im trying to avoid Devious...have the assets though so maybe i just bite the bullet.......

6 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

i get the pillory in  the town square and if my PC stand in it NPC come to spank me ?

They may do it. It's random whether they do, but usually if there are enough NPCs around, it will happen.

You don't need PoP though, you could use Bondage Furniture World, which is a much smaller, simpler mod, if you just want lots of bondage furniture around.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

They may do it. It's random whether they do, but usually if there are enough NPCs around, it will happen.

You don't need PoP though, you could use Bondage Furniture World, which is a much smaller, simpler mod, if you just want lots of bondage furniture around.

Im looking for Funiture  that triggers NPCs, Bondage Furniture World was over the top did not try to steal anything to test it, wich is the trigger, but i could not get STA to trigger,   ....i just want some furniture for  my PC to use  that  triggers NPCs/ STAs pain (LOLA?)?

1 hour ago, iggypop1 said:

Im looking for Funiture  that triggers NPCs, Bondage Furniture World was over the top did not try to steal anything to test it, wich is the trigger, but i could not get STA to trigger,   ....i just want some furniture for  my PC to use  that  triggers NPCs/ STAs pain (LOLA?)?

I'd have to check but furniture spanking could be limited to a selection of furniture. It's probably limited to vanilla crafting furniture. 

You wouldn't want it happening while you're sitting on a stool for example. 

So it'll have to be expanded to cover zaz furniture. 

I'm using this mod (for the first time) with Sexist Guards, and I noticed I wasn't getting any bump slaps.  I searched this thread and found the advice to turn off bump comments in the Sexist Guards MCM, and have done that, but despite the fact that I no longer get Sexist Guard comments on bumps I'm still not getting any bump slap events.  This mod is lower in the load order than Sexist Guards.  Is there anything else that I could try?  Thanks.

2 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

I'm using this mod (for the first time) with Sexist Guards, and I noticed I wasn't getting any bump slaps.  I searched this thread and found the advice to turn off bump comments in the Sexist Guards MCM, and have done that, but despite the fact that I no longer get Sexist Guard comments on bumps I'm still not getting any bump slap events.  This mod is lower in the load order than Sexist Guards.  Is there anything else that I could try?  Thanks.

You have to disable bump comments in Sexist Guards if you want bump spanks to work

25 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Yes, as I said I did do that. "Bump Dialogue" is unchecked in the MCM.  Did I need to do the "Reset Quests" that's in the MCM also?

Does Sexist guards have a reset quests button?

If it does for sure do that. 

1 hour ago, PubliusNV said:

I did the reset quests in the Sexist Guards MCM, to no effect.  It's unfortunate if SG is muting slapping even with the SG bump comment turned off.

It's a shared event. So it should still fire with SG I would have thought. Just less frequently. 

If you use SL Survival turn off it's slapping feature. SLS also provides proximity slaps with STA which will trigger more often than bumps slaps. 

34 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Thanks for your response.  I'll try waiting and see if any more bumps trigger anything.

You could try turning the SG bumps on and off, but I use SG with the bump events turned off and have no issues getting STA spanks.  Usually mods can somewhat share the bump event if they have reasonable priorities or cooldowns on triggering, and just make spanks more rare (I use SLHH with STA which generally means HH events are quite rare, but not impossible to trigger accidentally).

If you are trying STA for the first time however (wasn't sure based on your first post) note that depending on your settings your character may not be in a "spankable" state.  If the mod thinks they are fully clothed in non-sexy gear, I don't believe any bump spanks will trigger using the default settings.  

45 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

If you are trying STA for the first time however (wasn't sure based on your first post) note that depending on your settings your character may not be in a "spankable" state.  If the mod thinks they are fully clothed in non-sexy gear, I don't believe any bump spanks will trigger using the default settings.

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.  Yes, this is my first game with STA installed.  In all my attempts so far to get a bump spank, my PC had on vampire armor, which would count, I guess, as fully clothed.

Thanks for the information!

Edit: Indeed, I removed her vampire armor, had her bump into Farengar, and she got slapped.  So the mod is working.

32 minutes ago, PubliusNV said:

Oh, I wasn't aware of that.  Yes, this is my first game with STA installed.  In all my attempts so far to get a bump spank, my PC had on vampire armor, which would count, I guess, as fully clothed.

Thanks for the information!

Edit: Indeed, I removed her vampire armor, had her bump into Farengar, and she got slapped.  So the mod is working.

I think by default the mod requires cloths to have tags marking them as skimpy/slutty or be marked as revealing in SL Aroused.  I believe you can change that to ignore player clothing state if you want.