Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 2/5/2020 at 2:19 AM, FalloutFan117 said:

So I still have this bug anyone know how to fix the missing texture for the Canine (Specifically dog) enb2019_11_4_20_40_7.bmp

It is not a missing texture ,but a mod or something that overrides the textures that should be there. Because ,if the texture was missing it would be completely blue without any features ,like blood veins ... Do you have a mod that do something with the dog or k-9 ? Just for checking go to: Data/Textures/Morenastcritters/canine and look at dog_penis.dds ,does it look ok?? Like not blue?

15 hours ago, Wolfram64 said:

It is not a missing texture ,but a mod or something that overrides the textures that should be there. Because ,if the texture was missing it would be completely blue without any features ,like blood veins ... Do you have a mod that do something with the dog or k-9 ? Just for checking go to: Data/Textures/Morenastcritters/canine and look at dog_penis.dds ,does it look ok?? Like not blue?

I actually don't have that texture, Only abc_dog_penis_color, and canine_penis_n, not much else is close to it

---Edit---

Apparently I was missing that texture! Thank you!

On 2/4/2020 at 11:05 AM, saltshade said:

What could the problem be if collision doesn't work for creatures and SMP body? I picked the SMP-PE option during install and it works for humans. There is no mod overwriting ABC in my load order.

Im having the same problem for months still nothing about that ...

23 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Is there any other type of werewolf body mod that we can use. The abc scholong is great but that werewolf body isn't doing it for me.

I've modded Diverse Werewolves to work with CF / MNC, but I still need to check with the author on permissions. I'm also not at a point in the game where I can test if farkas and aela and other specific werewolf NPCs are working. The werewolves i spawned in as a quick test seem ok, but I didn't do more than make sure they've got working cocks. I don't know if they're using ABC's or not, but ABC is overwriting MNC, so I would assume so.

If you don't mind experimenting, pm me. Just be aware that very little testing has been done.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I've modded Diverse Werewolves to work with CF / MNC, but I still need to check with the author on permissions. I'm also not at a point in the game where I can test if farkas and aela and other specific werewolf NPCs are working. The werewolves i spawned in as a quick test seem ok, but I didn't do more than make sure they've got working cocks. I don't know if they're using ABC's or not, but ABC is overwriting MNC, so I would assume so.

If you don't mind experimenting, pm me. Just be aware that very little testing has been done.

Thanks. At the moment I'm looking for a feminine werewolf with abc scholong. I tried editing moonlight tale's LaFemmeLycana mesh file but unfortunately I am not experienced and it became a mess. Also I only play oldrim.

21 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Thanks. At the moment I'm looking for a feminine werewolf with abc scholong. I tried editing moonlight tale's LaFemmeLycana mesh file but unfortunately I am not experienced and it became a mess. Also I only play oldrim.

Are you following madmansgun's guide for adding dicks? no reason why it can't be added to the female mesh. It's the same process in LE and SE.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54185-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

24 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you following madmansgun's guide for adding dicks? no reason why it can't be added to the female mesh. It's the same process in LE and SE.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54185-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

fyi: that guide is out of date, you will need to copy the abc nodes first before the penis.....or instead of copying the penis to the body you can copy the body to the penis (it would probably be easier/faster to do that at this point).

59 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

fyi: that guide is out of date, you will need to copy the abc nodes first before the penis.....or instead of copying the penis to the body you can copy the body to the penis (it would probably be easier/faster to do that at this point).

Good to know, I'll have to take another check on the patch I was doing. In my case, I think I just copied MNC's werewolf and werebear meshes, so it may be ok.

@afshin76 Keep this in mind, lol. Good luck!

On 2/10/2020 at 10:05 PM, Niseka said:

Im having the same problem for months still nothing about that ...

On 2/4/2020 at 7:05 PM, saltshade said:

What could the problem be if collision doesn't work for creatures and SMP body? I picked the SMP-PE option during install and it works for humans. There is no mod overwriting ABC in my load order.

You guys need to stick to PE or CBPC not SMP. Although I added SMP option, it is not recommendable.

On 2/5/2020 at 9:57 AM, Ronan97 said:

This will probably sound very rude to the author, but what is better, more beautiful and better working with 3bbb cbbe, ABC or Animal SOS?

It has nothing to do with your body type. Just choose either one that suits your taste. Animal SOS is SOS, nothing more. Nothing complicated. You know how it works, right? ABC is focused on overall improvement. It's not just about dicks. I also added tongues, eggs, even invisible magic collision meshes.

Hello

i need help with the mod i use skyrim se with cbpc and it look like the collision don't work with the monster but it work for the human.

Did i miss something?

If someone can help me thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english

Edit : i reverted to a ancien version of CBP.dll and now i have collision with vagina but not the belly maybe the last version of ABC is not compatible with the last version of CBPC.

20 hours ago, stalPROm said:

@factoryclose Hello, found this: wrong name of frost atronach skeleton, should be MNC_skeleton so it doesn't overrite default MNC skeleton and we have floating penis :D

I likewise found this and changed the name of the skeleton to MNC_skeleton. However, while the floating penis goes away, I don't get any collisions. Anyone have an idea for a fix with this?