Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

10 hours ago, jap2015 said:

I'm getting a crash at start of animation since updated V1.42 for Bears, using MNC classic penis. works okay rolling back to an older version (v1.25). 

Can anyone else confirm this, or is it just me?

Me too. Random crashes on bear animations start with ABCv1.42.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:11 AM, jap2015 said:

I'm getting a crash at start of animation since updated V1.42 for Bears, using MNC classic penis. works okay rolling back to an older version (v1.25). 

Can anyone else confirm this, or is it just me?

19 hours ago, bio_mech said:

Me too. Random crashes on bear animations start with ABCv1.42.

11 hours ago, Wolfram64 said:

Bear crash too..

I already reported this a few posts back this. Baka is working on it. Only solution atm is to roll back or to avoid bears (snow bears specifically in my case).

10 minutes ago, btasqan said:

I already reported this a few posts back this. Baka is working on it. Only solution atm is to roll back or to avoid bears (snow bears specifically in my case).

Or maybe:

- manual delete all the bear content in v1.42 and have all the other creatures;

- let Beast HDT overwrite only the bears (with the same effect as above, but with collusion on all of the bear's bodyparts).

Hope this can help as a temp. solution :)

2 hours ago, bio_mech said:

Or maybe:

- manual delete all the bear content in v1.42 and have all the other creatures;

- let Beast HDT overwrite only the bears (with the same effect as above, but with collusion on all of the bear's bodyparts).

Hope this can help as a temp. solution :)

So I had already disabled bears and foxes, and from other reports it seems we should also disable

frost atronach, werebears, ash hoppers and what else? are werewolves okay?

On 2/27/2020 at 5:02 PM, jap2015 said:

So I had already disabled bears and foxes, and from other reports it seems we should also disable

frost atronach, werebears, ash hoppers and what else? are werewolves okay?

For me werebears and werewolves (as they use the same animations) are OK, but i don't use any custom races (or any mods that override the default ones).

As for the ash hoppers, foxes and frost atronach i can't tell anything bad (no problems at all on my end).

Edit: foxes's shlongs and frost atronach animations are quite misaligned  using ABC.

@ Baka

It seems the issue with the fox and ashhopper might not be related to their meshes, at least not those meshes having "fox" or "ashhopper" in their name. I removed meshes and xml from fox and ashhopper coming with all 1.4+ versions and interestingly the fox still had its dong on the side and the interaction option with ashhopper remained unaccesable (note: even without ashhopper files, they are still bugged when ABC is installed).

Seems there are some files either misplaced or named wrongly refering to foxes and ashhoppers and probably some other creatures which are not working as intended.

When I uninstall ABC or install for example ABC 1.17 fox and ashhopper work as intended.

i have SSE, MNC12.03 (using bundled CF) and ABC for users 1.44V

if i use Matchmaker more than once or twice horse's thingy eventually stops to show up at start of animations.

so i have to go to mcm -> CF, clear data, re-register all mods, for it to start showing again.

but then it disappears after a few matchmaker sessions same as before.

After installing the latest version, when selecting the smp version vaginal collisions don't work but breast collisions still seem to. The PE collisions work just fine though. But the previous smp versions worked. weird

Edit: After some testing it turns out it's my smp body that's screwed up somehow. Smp dick and breast collisions work but not vagina and dick. idk

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, great mod, but sometimes the cocks don't line up properly, and using the buttons to adjust SOS don't seem to work, I hear the sound but nothing actually happens. Is that in the mod but broken on my end or is that not a thing? If it isn't, is there another way to adjust the angle?

33 minutes ago, Adeladen said:

Hey, great mod, but sometimes the cocks don't line up properly, and using the buttons to adjust SOS don't seem to work

Given the dearth of detail it is difficult to understand what exactly you mean but it is SL which is used to align the body. The misalignment is generally caused by size differences in the various races.

20 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Given the dearth of detail it is difficult to understand what exactly you mean but it is SL which is used to align the body. The misalignment is generally caused by size differences in the various races.

Size difference in the various races? But if I'm using a troll animation with a troll and a nord, it should line up properly right? I'm not talking about the position of the bodies, just the angle of the cocks, sometimes they're waay off, sometimes slightly off, sometimes not at all. Was just wondering if there's a way to adjust it like with SOS.

1 hour ago, Adeladen said:

Size difference in the various races? But if I'm using a troll animation with a troll and a nord, it should line up properly right?

A troll is a troll but humanoids are Bretons, Elves etc.* The schlong itself shouldn't be doing wrong angles.

*You sometimes see a similar problem if the animator used a CBBE female and you are using UUNP. The male hand fondles thin air because the breast isn't as large.

Just swapped over to this recently and it's great, but I think I have a slight issue: is there supposed to be a tongue for werewolves? I notice the xml mentions it and that the nif has the nodes for it, but it's missing the shape. Curious if it's supposed to be there.

EDIT: I re-added the tongue, and it seems to work okay. Was there a reason for its removal? CTD or mesh issues?

EDIT2: This was entirely user-error on my part. I re-examined the meshes and realized I was being incredibly dumb, as the tongue is actually incorporated as part of the teeth shape. I was expecting something separate like how the bear is set up.

5 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Just swapped over to this recently and it's great, but I think I have a slight issue: is there supposed to be a tongue for werewolves? I notice the xml mentions it and that the nif has the nodes for it, but it's missing the shape. Curious if it's supposed to be there.

EDIT: I re-added the tongue, and it seems to work okay. Was there a reason for its removal? CTD or mesh issues?

none that i'm aware of, the MNC meshes still have it.

6 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

none that i'm aware of, the MNC meshes still have it.

Please disregard my comment, it was my mistake. I was just had a misunderstanding on the implementation.

Are the animations in MNC unique, as in found only in it, or are they ones from Anub, Billyys, etc. that might be found in other packs? Just checking for redundancies as I downloaded other animation sets before. On that note, does anyone know of packs that utilize ABC or if the ones in MNC have been modified to do so?

1 hour ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Are the animations in MNC unique, as in found only in it,

yes, any repeats have already been removed.

does anyone know of packs that utilize ABC

billyys and factorycloses, (mine are still wip)

or if the ones in MNC have been modified to do so?

no, i don't have the source files for those animations so i can't edit them.