Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

13 hours ago, deivater said:

Hello is there a list, which animations use this? I want to install only animations with abc.

I also wish for this but aside from people saying 'Anub and FC' I haven't seen much. Supposedly Madman has done some but I haven't been able to figure out which given that there are a ton of anims I have from them.

3 minutes ago, DJShamrock said:

I also wish for this but aside from people saying 'Anub and FC' I haven't seen much. Supposedly Madman has done some but I haven't been able to figure out which given that there are a ton of anims I have from them.

i know billyy has been using/adding them to his animations, but as for me only my horse animations have them at this time.

I'm using this mod for SE, along with MNC. But some creatures don't have schlongs... Could it be a problem with animations that weren't made specifically to use ABC? I also tried ASoS before and I had the same problem. I checked the arousal value in MNC to 3 so that they would almost always be aroused, to no avail. Some have them, some don't.

If it's a problem with animations that don't support ABC, could someone tell me if there's a practical way to identify those, and purge them from the registry? I actually would remove them from the mod file altogether as I need to reduce my animation count, and I think I can do that (never done it but read what needs to be deleted and removed from files). The problem is going through the animations to check which ones to keep and which to remove.

On 2/20/2020 at 9:59 AM, btasqan said:

V 1.41

Ash hoppers are still broken. Their size is now normal, but I still cant access their inventory after killing them.

I'll check it out.

23 hours ago, petronius said:

I'm using this mod for SE, along with MNC. But some creatures don't have schlongs... Could it be a problem with animations that weren't made specifically to use ABC? I also tried ASoS before and I had the same problem. I checked the arousal value in MNC to 3 so that they would almost always be aroused, to no avail. Some have them, some don't.

If it's a problem with animations that don't support ABC, could someone tell me if there's a practical way to identify those, and purge them from the registry? I actually would remove them from the mod file altogether as I need to reduce my animation count, and I think I can do that (never done it but read what needs to be deleted and removed from files). The problem is going through the animations to check which ones to keep and which to remove.

I am still working on the rest. The only creatures I am going to do are mostly ambient creatures now. You can use normal MNC models or you can apply hdtbeast or ASOS  for them.

2 hours ago, Dajovve said:

My Rieklings keep t-posing for some reason. I am running ABC with End All Be All rieklings mod but even after trying to remove both of those (nmm) they are still t-posing. Does anybody have an idea why? Yes I ran FNIS !

Get out of NMM. Use MO

28 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

I am still working on the rest. The only creatures I am going to do are mostly ambient creatures now. You can use normal MNC models or you can apply hdtbeast or ASOS  for them.

Are you planning on doing Dwemer automatons/creatures? I don't think anyone's done them yet and there's quite a few animations with them.

12 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I'll check it out.

Thanks.

Here 2 more issues.

I get CTD with snow bear in 9 out of 10 cases.

Bear balls dont shake, meaning they arent animated and are stiff.

I have tested version 1.17, 1.25, 1.34 and 1.41. Version 1.17 the last version with no snow bear CTD and balls shake as they should. Latest versions come with the described issues.

Encountered Werebear CTD in SSE.

I'm in qasmoke cell and use the botton to summon werebear enemy.

When enemy transforms from human into werebear I instantly CTD.

I've already disabled schlong for werewolf in SOS, and select MNC penis for werebear and werewolf in Creature framework.

Disable ABC in MO solved this.

This is an awesome addition, used it for LE and now on SSE, now we just need a version for human males with/without sos functionality, I constantly think "Why do my animals have better shlong functionality than humans" lol, well done, if you use animal mods and are unsure if this is a needed mod... it is, no really download it and it's needs, you'll love it, I use 3bbb cbbe advanced (body) works great. peace

I have BHUNP, HDT-SMP and CBPC installed, and I installed the CBPC patch for SE for ABC in ABC's installer.

However, whenever I attempt to transform into a werewolf, there's a CTD. SoS Werewolf penis is disabled in its MCM, and as far as I know, everything should be fine. Is there anything I am doing wrong or something additional I need to do?

1 hour ago, GadenKerensky said:

I have BHUNP, HDT-SMP and CBPC installed, and I installed the CBPC patch for SE for ABC in ABC's installer.

However, whenever I attempt to transform into a werewolf, there's a CTD. SoS Werewolf penis is disabled in its MCM, and as far as I know, everything should be fine. Is there anything I am doing wrong or something additional I need to do?

Make sure in Creature Framework MCM you have changed werewolf dongs to MNC 

26 minutes ago, GadenKerensky said:

It crashes whether I have it set to MNC or MNC Classic Meshes.

Is this what it's supposed to be?

ScreenShot3.png

No. The werewolves dongs need to be also "more nasty critters", as the other poster said "MNC". Remember to press "clear creatures" and after that "re-register all mods" in the general tab too.

20 minutes ago, btasqan said:

No. The werewolves dongs need to be also "more nasty critters", as the other poster said "MNC". Remember to press "clear creatures" and after that "re-register all mods" in the general tab too.

If you're talking about that bit 'All Skins', it doesn't give me an option for MNC. As for dongs... am I supposed to look somewhere in particular that references dongs? Because I don't see anywhere that mentions dongs at all except in SoS.

EDIT: These are my only skin options.

ScreenShot4.png

55 minutes ago, GadenKerensky said:

If you're talking about that bit 'All Skins', it doesn't give me an option for MNC. As for dongs... am I supposed to look somewhere in particular that references dongs? Because I don't see anywhere that mentions dongs at all except in SoS.

EDIT: These are my only skin options.

ScreenShot4.png

1 question.. Do you in Data/creatures.d folder have files named slnc*.json ?? I moved out all exept Hentaicreatures.json ,Mnc.json ,MncLurkerAlt.json and MNCRescale.json..  And the framework  looks like this.. Remember to always reload the mods when making changes.

ScreenShot29.jpg

9 minutes ago, Wolfram64 said:

1 question.. Do you in Data/creatures.d folder have files named slnc*.json ?? I moved out all exept Hentaicreatures.json ,Mnc.json ,MncLurkerAlt.json and MNCRescale.json..  And the framework  looks like this.. Remember to always reload the mods when making changes.

ScreenShot29.jpg

I don't know. I'm going to try and look for them, but could you list the exact path these files should be in in case I can't find them?

EDIT: I don't appear to have anything obvious in the creatures.d folder according to MO2 and the File Explorer.

4 minutes ago, GadenKerensky said:

I don't know. I'm going to try and look for them, but could you list the exact path these files should be in in case I can't find them?

Before searching for the files, go to SLAL MCM menu and reload JSON and then reapply them. Wait in the menu till it finishes reapplying/updating. Then exit MCM, reenter MCM and go check if the option for the dongs is now there.

51 minutes ago, btasqan said:

Before searching for the files, go to SLAL MCM menu and reload JSON and then reapply them. Wait in the menu till it finishes reapplying/updating. Then exit MCM, reenter MCM and go check if the option for the dongs is now there.

Still crashing.

Could you walk me through everything I need to do and/or check (such as files that may be missing) step by step slowly and clearly.

I know it's ABC causing this problem because the transformation would complete without it enabled. But yeah, a complete list of steps in detail, including which menus I need to be in, and what I'm looking for (pictures should help) would go a long way, because I don't know what's causing problems still.