Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 12/17/2019 at 8:15 AM, SirDoge said:

Ok ,will try that to see if it works,so when installing XMPSE last ,and it shows up that I already have "skeleton" etc from All in one or Baka's body ,I should let XMPSE overwrite it.Thank you.

I hope it does! XMPSE should overwrite that one, correct. I'm glad if I could be of some help.

On 12/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Yep that was the way. Now we have Factoryclose releasing updates to ABC and XPMSE every 5 minutes and also working closely with MMG's MNC. I just just let whichever is the latest update overwrite whatever needs overwriting. :classic_smile: Did it again yesterday and everything works.

Also used to be that FNIS reported 115 bones if all was well. Now it seems that 126 is the magic number (at least with LE).

Excellent I'm glad I didn't mislead them haha, that's how I do it as well and it hasn't broken any of the times I've updated. Fingers crossed it stays that way!

On 12/16/2019 at 4:03 PM, coffee addict said:

If I were you I wouldn't care about rieklings (unless you have a mod that makes them more common around the dlc land / somewhere else / a mod that adds dungeons with them) ... Finished Dragonborn a few times and, besides a few, didn't really have encounters with them (or is it just me that thinks like this?... but yes of course this should work at some point if they are included with the mod)

So is there still any animation mods -or individual animations somewhere out there- that use these rigs?

there is a mod that add some riekling camp in skyrim and there are mod that add riekling follower, the problem remain.

Spoiler

1.jpgБезымянный.jpg12.jpg

The vagina is almost not opened. Or opens wide but immediately narrows when the penis is still inside. On one of the versions everything was fine. I am using the latest version of your body.

Spoiler

333.gif

Work with SOS, Can't be the same?

How do I disable werewolf. I don't have any MNC menu, I only have creature framework menu, and disabling werewolf here doesn't fix the CTD when transforming into a werewolf.

I'm using Skyrim SE btw, and everything seems to work fine without this mod. 

NVM, I had to disable it from SOS MCM (I didn't know there was an option to do so). I also had some bug with Creature Framework mcm but I fixed it by reinstalling the mod.

1 hour ago, Lurechrist said:

How do I disable werewolf. I don't have any MNC menu, I only have creature framework menu, and disabling werewolf here doesn't fix the CTD when transforming into a werewolf.

I'm using Skyrim SE btw, and everything seems to work fine without this mod. 

load XP32/XPMSE before MNC ABC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC ABC or your game may crash or have floating dick problems.

Практически нет открытая влагалища, только у волков и собак работает более-менее сносно. Beast HDT установлен и находится ниже, чем ваш мод, кроме скелета  и MNC ничего не установлено , использую BHUNP последней версии. Вам нужно сделать все в одном паке по типу All in on HDT pussy. 

On 12/20/2019 at 3:27 AM, Edzio said:

Seems like the xml collision  files of the latest version(1.251) is not working.

Overwriting  the xml files with the previous version(1.17) fixed the old creature collision issue for me.. 

Hope fix comes soon..

As alway,  Awesome mod!! ^_^

Could you throw me the old version 1.17 or collisions separately.

On 12/29/2019 at 2:47 AM, ritalmao said:

ABC wants to overwrite CBPCMasterConfig.txt and CBPCollisionConfig.txt from CBBE 3BBB. Which mod should take priority? 

3BBB as you have the option when installing (at least with 3ba) to specify whether you are using Animal SOS/ABC and it provides the correct files.  ABC config files are from an earlier version of CBPC

52 minutes ago, Grummkol said:

3BBB as you have the option when installing (at least with 3ba) to specify whether you are using Animal SOS/ABC and it provides the correct files.  ABC config files are from an earlier version of CBPC

You are right, i was using 3BBB from nexus which did not have a patch for ABC. 

'''load XP32/XPMSE before MNC ABC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC ABC''.

Can someone provide MNC+ABC+XMPSE correct skeletons order? ABC should overwrite both MNC+XMPSE skeletons? And MNC overwrites XMPSE? So, priority nifs: ABC>MNC>XMPSE? Every page i checked, everyone says different order about XMPSE.

1 hour ago, JaeShi said:

'''load XP32/XPMSE before MNC ABC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC ABC''.

Can someone provide MNC+ABC+XMPSE correct skeletons order? ABC should overwrite both MNC+XMPSE skeletons? And MNC overwrites XMPSE? So, priority nifs: ABC>MNC>XMPSE? Every page i checked, everyone says different order about XMPSE.

The old rule was 'never overwrite XPMSE' the new one is 'let MNC overwrite XPMSE and let ABC overwrite MNC'

On 12/24/2019 at 7:36 AM, MadMansGun said:

load XP32/XPMSE before MNC ABC. Do not let there skeletons overwrite MNC ABC or your game may crash or have floating dick problems.

Can you take a look at the latest XPMSE creature bones? I edited them to be compatible with ABC. In case you might want to know.

5 minutes ago, factoryclose said:

Since I modified XPMSE creature bones to be compatible with ABC, now there's no meaning to discuss to load which one first.

Since I had crashes in SSE with 4.71 (From Nexus) I think its more save to overwrite the skeleton... 

3 minutes ago, mrkill3r said:

Okey, so simple level question.. Does this work for Oldrim? I'm thinking it does but I can't get the penises to show up.. what am I doing wrong?

Yes, it works with Skyrim Legendary Edition - the clue is in the thread title.

4 minutes ago, mrkill3r said:

what am I doing wrong?

Is this a guessing game? Perhaps if you provided some information  . . .

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Yes, it works with Skyrim Legendary Edition - the clue is in the thread title.

Is this a guessing game? Perhaps if you provided some information  . . .

Okay, I'm sorry. I found the solution myself. Turns out since I tried it on an old save where I already had used animal SOS I had to go to the creature framework mcm and tell it to reregister the mods.

Edit: this always fucking happens I try to find the solution for hours by myself and when I give up and ask for help I somehow figure it out right afterwards lol!

24 minutes ago, mrkill3r said:

Okay, I'm sorry. I found the solution myself. Turns out since I tried it on an old save where I already had used animal SOS I had to go to the creature framework mcm and tell it to reregister the mods.

Edit: this always fucking happens I try to find the solution for hours by myself and when I give up and ask for help I somehow figure it out right afterwards lol!

Glad you're up and running.