Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

FYI this mod causes crashes when transforming into a werewolf, for me at least. The only mods i have that mess with werewolf skeleton are SoS, MNC, XPMSSE AND ABC. I had ABC take priority over all else and during the companions quest line, when the guy transforms into a werewolf during a quest, the game kept crashing, by giving XPMSSE priority over ABC specifically for the werewolf sekelton.nif and .hkx files solved the ctd so if you have the same problem, just let XMPSSE override those two files.

2 hours ago, ritalmao said:

FYI this mod causes crashes when transforming into a werewolf, for me at least. The only mods i have that mess with werewolf skeleton are SoS, MNC, XPMSSE AND ABC. I had ABC take priority over all else and during the companions quest line, when the guy transforms into a werewolf during a quest, the game kept crashing, by giving XPMSSE priority over ABC specifically for the werewolf sekelton.nif and .hkx files solved the ctd so if you have the same problem, just let XMPSSE override those two files.

You have to disable werewolf SOS schlong along with Creature Framework's werewolf setting. Set them to 'disable'.

1 hour ago, ritalmao said:

(last time i looked) abc dose not have the sos nodes, that means you need to make sure the werewolves are turned off in sos or swap the skeleton.nif.

sos has a nasty habit of applying it's dicks on top of the CF/MNC dicks, if the nodes are missing for one of the (wrongfully) applied dicks the game's CTD chance seems to be greatly increased (i think its because it's trying to apply HDT data to nonexistent nodes).

Somehow I got a problem with the dick of the troll. It just stays in the air floating, when a sex animation is started.

Already updated ABC and ran FNIS, not fixing it.

There is no such problem with any other creature. ?

Edit: Ok I fixed it. Problem was the quest mod Thief, ABC needs to be loaded after that, because Thief overwrites the troll dick with its own.

7 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

I'm having issues getting this to work, I need load order help and how to register it in MCM.

Wish there was a tutorial on these mods, I keep forgetting how I fixed it a long while back.

there's no MCM, it replaces the MNC meshes.

56 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

there's no MCM, it replaces the MNC meshes.

I might need to reinstall this whole thing, maybe I have an old version and that's why it's static. I bet you anything I probably didn't update it like an idiot, that tends to happen with me a lot.

UPDATE: Yep, I didn't update it. I feel the shame and embarrassment, sorry about that

I am also getting the CTD in SSE when transforming into a werewolf. I have SOS Full installed (didn't let its skeleton override XP32 Extended), let ABC override everything, and ran FNIS. I disabled the Werewolf in the SOS MCM and in the Creatures framework included in MNC SE. Not sure what else i could be doing wrong on it. I didn't have this issue with SOS light but have since I switched to SOS Full today.

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

turn off werewolves in SOS.

Then the Schlongs from the Werwolfs are totaly gone (I didn't know that there was an Option for them in SOS), but I fixed it. I also intalled the Animal SOS with the Patch for ABC and then everything is working fine.

I have to play a little bit more, maybe I find something new now, but hey that's Skyrim with mods... ;)

Edit: A little correction. This was working just one time. I don't know what I was doing there. Now I have this transformed schlong or no one.

Mysterious...

7 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Is the CBPC configuration capable of collisions? If not, what does it handle?

@factoryclose I tried the CBPC install for SE and tested in QAsmoke by spawning a troll, but the animation never starts (both actors just stand there). When I try without ABC, it works fine.

Is there some other requirement? Does it require the latest version (Dec2019) of XPMSE with new schlong bones? Does it require re-running FNIS?

On 1/20/2020 at 10:40 PM, adam875 said:

I just searched for CBPC for Skyrim but it looks like it’s only for the special edition? I have the regular. So does that mean this won’t work for me??

CBPC is for Special Edition only. Select Skyrim LE for Skyrim Legendary Edition or Old Skyrim.

Just 1 question.. What happened to the bear?? He's running around with his tongue 2 meters abowe his head... And the genetalia doesn't follow either.. Fixed it by replacing the meshes with older ones though.. Just wondering if i'm the only one with this.. And maybe fixing the fox meshes?? This 90 degree dick looks a bit strange :)

Screenshot please (re the tongue) ?

Sorry, could not help, reminds me of a similar hilarious effect I ran into once.  I re-registered the creatures in the creature framework and also all other animations in SL Anim Loader, that did the trick - without fiddling around with the meshes.

1842292525_OhBear.jpg.7b9a0bfa8a56bc107fac7bfac99f0b92.jpg

2 hours ago, cosworth said:

Screenshot please (re the tongue) ?

Sorry, could not help, reminds me of a similar hilarious effect I ran into once.  I re-registered the creatures in the creature framework and also all other animations in SL Anim Loader, that did the trick - without fiddling around with the meshes.

That was the first i tried to do, re-register the framework and reset sl anim loader... try to get a screenshot of the tounge.