Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

I know this has been probably been posted several times but I am having a issue where I am trying to get the werewolves to work but it CTD every time even with MNC skeletons posted. The skeleton is the cause cause I swapped out the skeleton but then there are no physics. I have disabled SoS for werewolves in MCM and applied the MNC/ABC mod with the patch and still have issues.

EDIT: I found the cause of the issue. It was backshields causing the crash. Backshields is incompatible with MNC/ABC werewolves for some weird reason.

29 minutes ago, rickyking01 said:

is there any way or guide to give a custom creature that uses vanilla skeleton an ABC? thank you 

use NifSkope to copy (ctrl+c) the penis nodes from one nif and then paste (ctrl+v) them into another nif, then do the same with the penis mesh itself.

8 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

use NifSkope to copy (ctrl+c) the penis nodes from one nif and then paste (ctrl+v) them into another nif, then do the same with the penis mesh itself.

oh okay sweet i forgot about the nodes thank you for your help also what about the skse plugins in the nif?

On 11/29/2019 at 6:27 PM, drunken toad said:

Quick question for anyone. One of the requirements for this mod is hdt pe with collision settings. What exactly do the collision settings affect? And how do I get them.

I'm using uunp hdt and I haven't set up anything with collision. The mod seems to works fine for the most part, but during certain animations with abc I've noticed my characters butt flickers and becomes distorted. Could someone please clarify? 

I never received any help with this, and the pinned threads are not very helpful as I don't care about animated vagina. They just provide links to a bunch of different files that could potentially be outdated or incompatible. Anyway, Installing the reduced xmls for COSIO on the main page here fixed this problem for me. I use uunp hdt body and I don't use COSIO, but the files worked fine anyway. I'm only posting this as a potential solution for anyone else that may have this issue. Thank you factoryclose for the mod and the patch.

I'm playing on se with hdt-smp and cbbe 3bbb, while the vagina is working fine for example with troll, with riekling collision doesn't work i have installed the mod in this order:
creature schlong se

end all be all riekling mnc edition

bakafactory abc

(i have the same issue even with end all be all riekling mnc edition disabled)

16 hours ago, anonymous9393 said:

I'm playing on se with hdt-smp and cbbe 3bbb, while the vagina is working fine for example with troll, with riekling collision doesn't work i have installed the mod in this order:
creature schlong se

end all be all riekling mnc edition

bakafactory abc

(i have the same issue even with end all be all riekling mnc edition disabled)

If I were you I wouldn't care about rieklings (unless you have a mod that makes them more common around the dlc land / somewhere else / a mod that adds dungeons with them) ... Finished Dragonborn a few times and, besides a few, didn't really have encounters with them (or is it just me that thinks like this?... but yes of course this should work at some point if they are included with the mod)

So is there still any animation mods -or individual animations somewhere out there- that use these rigs?

So how should I go about installing the mods the make the collisions work well? Like XMPS,All in One HDT(just an example of a body),Sexlab ,SLAL , More Hentai Creatures,this mod ? Also should I overwrite XMPS when installing All in One or Baka's body mod? Did I miss any other mods ,except texture ones,I'm guessing those don't really matter in what order ? 

Could anyone help ? Thank you.

8 hours ago, SirDoge said:

So how should I go about installing the mods the make the collisions work well? Like XMPS,All in One HDT(just an example of a body),Sexlab ,SLAL , More Hentai Creatures,this mod ? Also should I overwrite XMPS when installing All in One or Baka's body mod? Did I miss any other mods ,except texture ones,I'm guessing those don't really matter in what order ? 

Could anyone help ? Thank you.

Never overwrite XMPS, that will come last. Sexlab > SLAL >Hentai Creatures or whatever > MNC if you use it> All in One HDT> ABC > and then XMPSE probably. All in One you'll want relatively later, ABC will need to overwrite all of the beast ones, but the skeleton can't be overwritten. I may be wrong but that's the foolproof way that it's worked for me tbh.

10 hours ago, Tuvalu said:

Never overwrite XMPS, that will come last. Sexlab > SLAL >Hentai Creatures or whatever > MNC if you use it> All in One HDT> ABC > and then XMPSE probably. All in One you'll want relatively later, ABC will need to overwrite all of the beast ones, but the skeleton can't be overwritten. I may be wrong but that's the foolproof way that it's worked for me tbh.

Ok ,will try that to see if it works,so when installing XMPSE last ,and it shows up that I already have "skeleton" etc from All in one or Baka's body ,I should let XMPSE overwrite it.Thank you.

1 hour ago, SirDoge said:

I may be wrong but that's the foolproof way that it's worked for me tbh.

Yep that was the way. Now we have Factoryclose releasing updates to ABC and XPMSE every 5 minutes and also working closely with MMG's MNC. I just just let whichever is the latest update overwrite whatever needs overwriting. :classic_smile: Did it again yesterday and everything works.

Also used to be that FNIS reported 115 bones if all was well. Now it seems that 126 is the magic number (at least with LE).

On 12/17/2019 at 12:38 AM, DremoraDream said:

i asked this on the wrong page.... 

Does this work with this in SE? -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174?tab=description&BH=0

Pretty sure that it does? There should be something in the installer of this mod that refers to 3BBB, and the LL version of 3BBB should also ask and install XML's based on whether you are using ABC or Animal SOS.

Im not sure i get this to work. In creature framework, the creatures uses more nasty critters slongs and ingame the, lets say giants, just have the normal, rigide penis.

Edit:   Ok, seems I got tit to work. How, I dont know, lol. Now, how do I get collision to work. I got collision with humans but no animals. I got Skyrim LE and CBBE hdt with animated pussy mod. 

So I've been fiddling around with the files too, because I'm still having the problem of no texture on the Canine's penis (Specifically the dog) Currently all of the files don't change anything except for abc_dog_penis_color, abc_dog_penis_normal, abc_dog_penis_spec Which change the balls. If you look at the file it only has the texture for the Balls and not with the penis. I've tried replacing with actual textures for it but it's not working, do you have a different texture?

abc_dog_penis_color.dds