14 hours ago, mkess said:

Do you use HDT vagina, too? You have to find all occurences in all hdt mods you use. That is the problem about it. Just ONE missed entrance, and the WHOLE object stretches and vanishes. This error is a bitch to find.

No, i don't. And i can't think of anything else to convert. Except linearRotation too?

Second thing is i'm not sure if i used UNP version of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72030/

I am sure i had CBBE in the past but because the mod name didn't say "CBBE" i may have skipped replacing it... https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416

Will test later today again. (Actually i might just disable that mod for good...)

It does alter butt physics so it could do something with tails. And i already confirmed its linear max configs were 255 though.

Update: And tried on a new game without those mods, still invisible when i first meet them at stables.

Nice mod. Glad to see DD related quests that don't make their NPC's inexplicably abusive towards the PC. I find this kind of stuff utterly disturbing, and they're always unkillabe to boot.

Putting an effort into making it all plausible is just great thing overall.

Now, a few questions I got.

Hjorni, why isn't she selling posture collars and silver/gold variations?

Thelia, tavernkeeps say that she's walking oddly, could she be wearing pony boots and some other stuff when she's back at stables? And I'm pretty sure her stables fast-travel point should point in opposite direction, at the door, not away from it. Similar thing can be said about other shops.

I find it odd that I can't give random loremonger caches to them for some reward outside of quests, like Elarie boxes - she ordered them and paid for them, after all.

And what are the rules for cache spawns? And could you add some control over it to MCM?

By the way, works in SE plug-n-play, minus ponytails. Just needs some CK facegen treatment to avoid blackface plague.

Requests for the new awesome struggle sytem (the reason I'm using your mod in the first place, btw):

1. Personally, it seems too easy for high-level characters (assuming something like 250-300 stamina max). I seem to get out almost all the time on hardest difficulty setting.

2. How about using the cooldown modifier from DD to determine the duration of the stamina debuff? Mechanically speaking, the meaning would be the same - it's the time-out modifier for your attempts.

3. I know it's probably not within your capability or expertise, but oh man would struggle animations for the generic removal attempts imrpove the struggling.

Bug report: Installing Devious Lore breaks the "Wait... I know you" dialogue of guards.

Talking to a guard returns "Wait.. I know you" as background dialogue, that is not in a dialogue window with the player, and there are no options to proceed further.

Uninstalled DL and it works fine again. Anyone else experiencing the issue?

Ran into a bug, or at least a logic error.  I've got a quest going to find a missing shipment for the seamstress.  Whenever I click on a key, lockpick, or loot item, I get a message that I shouldn't do that now.  I understand why you put that in.  It's to force the player to return to the quest giver to unlock the restraints.  Problem is, I haven't actually retrieved the shipment yet, so I'm not locked into it.  Should probably change the lock out from when the quest is running to when you find the lost shipment. 

• 2 weeks later...

The struggle mini game is a clever idea.  Code Serpent, have you considered releasing just that part as a lightweight standalone download?  It's unique (I'm not aware of another mod that adds a similar struggle mechanism) and if it is available on its own that could be nice for people just looking for a mini game approach for getting out of restraints, if that's all they're looking for. 

On 5/11/2019 at 4:51 PM, Grey Cloud said:

Okay, so what is the 'mini-game' part of the struggle? I've done the various options - key, lockpick, break, struggle, and got the various results. Is it just a DD related thing?

Yes it is. It's just another means of escape. Rather than spamming struggle inventory as soon as the cooldown is up, you now can work for it... and success is 100% guaranteed if you win the game!

@Code Serpent Awesome update with the struggle minigame, i have few remarks about balance and bugs though :

-you can simply unlock elbowbinders even without a key. immediate effect, 100% win, no struggle.

-"cut off" option is ridiculously easy compared to everything else. With a lvl 1 character, DD setting on "plaything" (so, harder than normal), i could escape everything i had on me with...half a bar of stamina. yep. Only managing to hold the right key for maybe 1/3 of the time. Comparatively, i couldn't get out of anything with "struggle" (tried same device multiple times in a row). Haven't tried lockcpicking yet, but there might be something in the same vein happening.

-some escape options work when they shouldn't. For example, struggling out of metal devices, when examining them returns "made of material impossible to cut / high security impossible to struggle out of". (custom mod devices correctly tagged are perfectly struggle-proof as they were made to be though)

-combo corset+belt is not detected, and can not be struggled out of

Gg again.

Also, +1 to release the struggle minigame separately.

Edit : "lockpick" shares the same non-difficulty as "cut off", so i'll guess that either "struggle" is bugged and harder than it should, or that "struggle" is the only one really affected by DD difficulty.

On 5/14/2019 at 4:55 PM, donttouchmethere said:

DCL 8.0+ (the versions with the new DCL prison) breaks all prison dialoges from other mods like DL and SLUTS v1.70 (newer versions have a broken prison dialog anyways)

DCL 8.3+ is at least compatible to POP, but still will block all other guard dialoges

If you have an DCL version < 8 or no DCL installed, then it's DL that breaks the guard dialoges.

To make DL work with other guard dialoge changing mods move DL in load order above all other guard dialog changing mods

(but now it would be interesting if DL can win against DCL if DL is below DCL in LO ^^)

Using DCL 8.3. Sadly, even with DL very high in the lore order, the "Wait, I know you..." dialogue remains broken. Oh well.

22 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

No. All of the masters this mod has are .esm files. So, you should just need to save the mod in the SE Creation Kit.

I am an idiot, don't worry. When I converted, I guess it disabled the plugin in vortex. Re-enabled it, now works. Thanks though!

Also quick question, the items in the containers, are you supposed to manually equip them if you find them or how does the mod work? I've found things in containers but could just be DD items from DCL. 

2 hours ago, IHAX said:

Also quick question, the items in the containers, are you supposed to manually equip them if you find them or how does the mod work? I've found things in containers but could just be DD items from DCL. 

This mod gives you packages that go in the Misc category of your inventory. When you open them, there is a chance that they bind you, but they might just reward you things to inventory. When doing quests from innkeepers to search for a chest, they if i remember correctly will always bind you. But you can also ask followers or npcs to open the packages for you, and it might bind them instead (or both of you? Don't remember).

20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

This mod gives you packages that go in the Misc category of your inventory. When you open them, there is a chance that they bind you, but they might just reward you things to inventory. When doing quests from innkeepers to search for a chest, they if i remember correctly will always bind you. But you can also ask followers or npcs to open the packages for you, and it might bind them instead (or both of you? Don't remember).

Yeah I figured. Converted the mod and new save, I am unable to come across anything to open in Skyrim SE

Definitely enjoying the options afforded by the struggle system, especially because it works in addition to the default mechanics rather than replacing them.  It works really well as a gap filler or just to change things up.

The only issues I have with it are mostly tuning based - the current max difficulty MCM menu settings aren't enough to make the game difficult for a high level character that has maxed the relevant skills.  While the device may not have been the most difficult available, I was able to pick the lock of some wrist cuffs at max difficulty first try without doing a particularly good job a the mini game.

Is the stamina drain percentage based?  If not - would suggest that as a way to even the playing field between characters, and to avoid the case where it takes an excessively long time to resolve a struggle attempt.  I could see characters with large stamina pools facing the choice of having the system be instant-win for them, or spending a very long time draining their stamina with a high enough difficulty to make failure a possibility.

Not sure how complicated you want the struggle game to get, but a few other random ideas for it:

• Additional debuffs for repeated attempts - such as mana drain + regen debuff (to block refilling stamina with the restoration perk) and a maximum failure debuff of constant stamina drain to force the player to wait or try again later.
  • The option for your lockpick attempts to cause the lock to get jammed and need to be repaired  (may already be a thing, I haven't picked locks that often yet).

Thanks for the fun mod.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

I could see characters with large stamina pools facing the choice of having the system be instant-win for them, or spending a very long time draining their stamina with a high enough difficulty to make failure a possibility.

I think high-stamina characters should have some advantage, but yeah a factor to better maintain challenge might help (beyond the existing difficulty slider).  A system of diminishing returns, so that stamina above 100 points decreases more quickly, would give character with more stamina an edge but a less strong one.  A simpler approach might be adding a stamina debuff slider, so that the selected amount is deducted from the stamina pool at the start of the struggle.  One could choose to keep as much or as little stamina for the struggle as desired.

I discovered that Cursed Loot has "Horny buff" that periodically increases player's magicka and stamina every few seconds, if they are low. It conflicts very badly with this mod's struggle system stamina penalty so i recommend turning the buff off at least as a player from your MCM. It might have been designed to make some sprinting with hobble skirts possible, but i have reduced hobble's speed penalties to minimum and they are disabled from cursed traps (straightjackets also include some hobbles).

Using hotkey X for the struggle myself, setting keys drop more rarely and DD's own struggle/keybreak harder; result is wonderful experience. For now i find struggle modifier 1.5 pretty decent, there is some chance to fail. But i also find that many other mod actions interrupt the struggling and causes it to fail, such as DD's restraint animations or even some npc wanting to talk to you. I find that just another fun way to prevent player from freeing herself and i'm totally ok with that.

And definitely reason to invest in stamina when leveling up.

so i noticed that struggle idles for some restraints got added. i tried to struggle out of catsuit (with update) and no animations kicked in... what happened? since i saw no animations files in this mod, i dont think i need to run fnis... is this just a testing thing or do i have to set it up from mcm menu?

29 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

If you try to install this mod using NMM and have DDequip installed, NMM thinks it's an upgrade to DDe and will remove it to install this, so it's best just to install it manually.

Why not click two times "no" ?