35 minutes ago, Smyre said:

Does Legendary version work on windows 10, as well as this mod?

Yes, i suppose most of us are on Windows 10 by now. Mod Organizer 2 has been working well with LE and it is generally better with all the 64-bit OS stuff than MO1.

On 7/9/2019 at 3:43 PM, CovertDemon said:

Not to be a party pooper, but when your character's gagged, the regular variants of the dialogue added by the mod are still there. I only tested with the follower dialogue, however, not sure about the rest.

Which reminds me, which dialogue branches have gagged variants?

I'm having a hard time getting Jenassa to become dominant. Is there anyway I can check progress? Can I brute force it with the console and add her to a specific faction? I'm using AFT and want to make sure she got added okay. I get the dialogue to add/remove things. The wording in the dialogue seems to indicate we are lovers, but i just hired her... I'm not 100% everything is working correctly.

I'm a big fan. Thank you!

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 5:37 PM, Zaflis said:

Yes, i suppose most of us are on Windows 10 by now. Mod Organizer 2 has been working well with LE and it is generally better with all the 64-bit OS stuff than MO1.

Thank you for the reply! Between Legendary and Special editions, which one supports this mod better? I am about to buy only one of them and I'd like to know which one has less crashes or bugs.

1 hour ago, Smyre said:

Thank you for the reply! Between Legendary and Special editions, which one supports this mod better? I am about to buy only one of them and I'd like to know which one has less crashes or bugs.

Legendary edition has more mods made for and still being worked on. Almost nobody makes mods firsthand for special edition, it's almost down to players to port them to SE and they may be late or less functional. There are forum threads about it, also devious mods often use chain type restaints that involve HDT physics. SE doesn't support HDT physics natively, you would have to do some serious trickery to get them working and there are no solid answers.

While SE may be more stable, i did get it to crash too using these sort of mods. So you're not totally safe from that with it.

Hey if you are looking to add more lore stuff, could I suggest DD Equip items?  I would love for some of the containers to contain DDe themed sets, but especially I would like to see a lore monger for the new Dwemer meccha bondage gear this mod now adds.

On 7/11/2019 at 8:14 AM, xyzxyz said:

How does the loot system work exactly? DDs can spawn in every draugr, urn, chest or whatever? Without an active quest?

There's a chance to find the items in any end-of-dungeon chest.

On 7/12/2019 at 1:50 PM, thefakebobdole said:

I'm having a hard time getting Jenassa to become dominant. Is there anyway I can check progress?

If you search "Devious Allies" in the console, you will get the FormIDs of the factions that track progress. You can then check Jenessa's rank in those factions with the console.

4 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

Don't know if this has been asked but what happens if you uninstall the main mod and don't remove the struggle idles? Will the patch still work or does it also have to be uninstalled?

The struggle idles patch is a separate mod. In can be installed and uninstalled as a separate mod.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:24 PM, Zaflis said:

Legendary edition has more mods made for and still being worked on. Almost nobody makes mods firsthand for special edition, it's almost down to players to port them to SE and they may be late or less functional. There are forum threads about it, also devious mods often use chain type restaints that involve HDT physics. SE doesn't support HDT physics natively, you would have to do some serious trickery to get them working and there are no solid answers.

While SE may be more stable, i did get it to crash too using these sort of mods. So you're not totally safe from that with it.

Thank you so much for this info, it really helped me make the right choice and I got Legendary edition! Now I'm having a major problem: I don't know how to use Nexus Mod Manager. Basically, I have no idea how to install this mod or any other mod such as Deviously Cursed Loot. I made some progress installing SkyUI, SKSE and I think even FNIS. But how to actually get the mods going and set everything up properly... no clue. If there is no problem, could you please help and give me some directions in a chat so I can sort this out? Anytime you want, any chat, like Discord or Steam chat, up to your choice. Just let me know.

Hey, Awesome mod, but i was wondering if you could make a compatibility patch for Imperious - Races of Skyrim, specifically for the redguard race, that gets unlimited stamina out of combat. This causes 2 problems actually, the first one is that you can free yourself from basically anything at all times, a cheat basically, but the real problem is the second one: if for some reason the struggle gets interrupted (such as by a vibrator going off) i become completely unable to terminate the struggle in any way, as the wasd keys no longer work, and my stamina remains unlimited, forcing me to reaload an earlier save.

• 4 weeks later...

I was wondering if there was any chance of pulling the struggles minigame out as a separate mod? Devious Lore as a whole is fun, but more of a mod then I need for most playthroughs. The minigame though, I'm wondering how I played without it before.

I really have to ask this question, why did you create all new rendered versions of the devious devices rather than utilizing the existing one and thus making it fully compatible with Devious Devices without needing a compatibility patch??? would it not have been easier rather than creating all new versions? now I have gone through Tes5Edit and because i use DD- BRRF for argonians and khajits i have had to modify your compatibility patch.

sorry but i am just struggling to understand why you reinvented the wheel so to speak.

55 minutes ago, Maddac said:

I really have to ask this question, why did you create all new rendered versions of the devious devices rather than utilizing the existing one and thus making it fully compatible with Devious Devices without needing a compatibility patch??? would it not have been easier rather than creating all new versions? now I have gone through Tes5Edit and because i use DD- BRRF for argonians and khajits i have had to modify your compatibility patch.

sorry but i am just struggling to understand why you reinvented the wheel so to speak.

What are you talking about?

when i go into tes5edit and look at the devices in devious lore, some of the devices have been renamed (ie waxed ball gag - or with the devious device/lore patch waxed harnessed ball gag) and instead of saying scripted they now have rendered. what is the difference? I aim for maximum compatibility between devious devices and all the devious mods in my game so a mod that changes the device name and modelling has me curious to say the least.

54 minutes ago, Maddac said:

when i go into tes5edit and look at the devices in devious lore, some of the devices have been renamed (ie waxed ball gag - or with the devious device/lore patch waxed harnessed ball gag) and instead of saying scripted they now have rendered. what is the difference? I aim for maximum compatibility between devious devices and all the devious mods in my game so a mod that changes the device name and modelling has me curious to say the least.

17 minutes ago, notwavman said:

Noticed bug with 2 items: Black Leather Restrictive Collar and Red Ebonite Restrictive Collar, when they are equipped, no inventory item present, rendered item equipped is Black Leather one.

It seems Struggle Idles Patch is bugged. 

31 minutes ago, MrsBelch said:

It seems Struggle Idles Patch is bugged. 

also the key names have been changed from chastity to ornate skeleton key and restraints to simple skeleton key

I am really struggling to understand why all the names have been changed, just tried to play and i agree, the items arent appearing properly or wrong type, going to remove the devious devices lore patch as its causing problems. there is no legitimate reason to change the item names from the original device names and keys etc.

apart from that issue i actually like devious lore for the other features it has.