6 hours ago, notwavman said:

Noticed bug with 2 items: Black Leather Restrictive Collar and Red Ebonite Restrictive Collar, when they are equipped, no inventory item present, rendered item equipped is Black Leather one.

I can't reproduce this. It's something on your end.

8 hours ago, Maddac said:

I really have to ask this question, why did you create all new rendered versions of the devious devices rather than utilizing the existing one and thus making it fully compatible with Devious Devices without needing a compatibility patch??? would it not have been easier rather than creating all new versions? now I have gone through Tes5Edit and because i use DD- BRRF for argonians and khajits i have had to modify your compatibility patch.

sorry but i am just struggling to understand why you reinvented the wheel so to speak.

6 hours ago, Maddac said:

when i go into tes5edit and look at the devices in devious lore, some of the devices have been renamed (ie waxed ball gag - or with the devious device/lore patch waxed harnessed ball gag) and instead of saying scripted they now have rendered. what is the difference? I aim for maximum compatibility between devious devices and all the devious mods in my game so a mod that changes the device name and modelling has me curious to say the least.

5 hours ago, MrsBelch said:

It seems Struggle Idles Patch is bugged. 

The patch isn't bugged, and you're all overreacting. From the file's description: "Renames all devices to be consistent with the main Devious Lore mod."

The editor IDs were changed to help me when making the Devious Lore mod, as they now have a consistent naming scheme. If you want some other patch to take precedence, simply load it after the Lore Patch, and stop screaming like it's the end of the world.

12 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

The editor IDs were changed to help me when making the Devious Lore mod, as they now have a consistent naming scheme. If you want some other patch to take precedence, simply load it after the Lore Patch, and stop screaming like it's the end of the world.

Question is, how safe it is to use esp that changes editor IDs of seemingly everything together with other DD-related mods that reference items by their editor IDs in scripts, which is probably all of them?

3 minutes ago, MstrN said:

Question is, how safe it is to use esp that changes editor IDs of seemingly everything together with other DD-related mods that reference items by their editor IDs in scripts, which is probably all of them?

They don't reference objects by EditorIDs, they reference by FormIDs.

On 8/16/2019 at 3:16 AM, notwavman said:

Noticed bug with 2 items: Black Leather Restrictive Collar and Red Ebonite Restrictive Collar, when they are equipped, no inventory item present, rendered item equipped is Black Leather one.

Apologies, this was an issue with the base mod's device system, not the patch or the items themselves. This will be fixed soon.

On 8/16/2019 at 1:55 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

Im assuming that since it says Special Edition Compatible: No, that it isnt special edition compatible. So could someone who knows what theyre doing port it to SSE?

I've been following it hoping for the same thing really, my main interest is to try the new escape minigame honestly. Tho on page 9 there was a discussion about porting it over and that it was apparently easy. If no one has a link to download the port at maybe I'll just ask the person what they did to get it to work.

16 hours ago, unmog said:

I've been following it hoping for the same thing really, my main interest is to try the new escape minigame honestly. Tho on page 9 there was a discussion about porting it over and that it was apparently easy. If no one has a link to download the port at maybe I'll just ask the person what they did to get it to work.

It was a fairly easy conversion before the escape minigame was added. I only used nifoptimizer and the mod worked. But I think I also had to use the CK to fix the grey face issue...

I'm planning to update my LL mods anyways, so I'll see if it's still possible to convert as easely.

53 minutes ago, MystOfDawn said:

It was a fairly easy conversion before the escape minigame was added. I only used nifoptimizer and the mod worked. But I think I also had to use the CK to fix the grey face issue...

I'm planning to update my LL mods anyways, so I'll see if it's still possible to convert as easely.

Cool, thanks. If you dont mind would you consider uploading the converted file afterwards for myself and others?

2 hours ago, MystOfDawn said:

It was a bit more work to get it working this time :sweat_smile:

I don't mind uploading the conversion if I could get permission from Code Serpent.

Edit: The struggle minigame is a nice extra feature, if you're wondering!

You can upload it in this thread if you want.

Can I sugggest to add some difficulty to armbinders? For example cooldown on removing them with help of a "friend". Like a 7 day cooldown or so, and when it's on cooldown they, when asked to remove armbinder, will say something like "What? Again? I feel like you're enjoying getting yourself into that so I'm not going to ruin your fun."

❤️

1 hour ago, Yukitemi said:

Can I sugggest to add some difficulty to armbinders? For example cooldown on removing them with help of a "friend". Like a 7 day cooldown or so, and when it's on cooldown they, when asked to remove armbinder, will say something like "What? Again? I feel like you're enjoying getting yourself into that so I'm not going to ruin your fun."

❤️

Honestly Id think something like that should be an optional slider or something. But really you could just use self control and rp it in your game to where he won't remove it right away. If you were getting attacked tho I could see it being a reasonable question to get freed~

2 hours ago, unmog said:

optional slider or something

yeah I always propose more mcm options.

2 hours ago, unmog said:

But really you could just use self control and rp

You also could play with stick and pretend :3

Nah, im just big fan of hardcore bondage. I always have safe word disabled and locked mcm menu in DCL for example. I wish more mods had that option coz it's very easy to cheese the difficulty. I mean, why have difficulty at all if you can cheese it or, as you say, can just roleplay.

So now that I've had the opportunity to try it out, I can now give some (limited) feedback as I mostly messed around with the variant escape system. And while I like the idea behind it, I think maybe it's too easy. This is after cranking the difficulty all the way to slave for the escape option and x5 in the lore option. Of course, maybe my character is a little strong for this since I finally got to try it and Im like level 50 with maxed out legendary pickpocketing and lockpicking in the 90s, but easy none the less. Granted, at that level maybe its meant to be easy. The only suggestion I have is either increasing the default difficulty for what it would be based off, or maybe increasing the difficulty slider to go to like, I dunno, 10? 20? 100? Without even touching the controls I was able to escape on x1 slave difficulty, wasnt until I cranked it up to 5 that I actually had to try the minigame to try and escape.

Also, would it be possible to give some other indicator when you're pressing a right or wrong button? Maybe its just that I have more stamina than most but I found for how often the direction changed that I often wasnt able to notice a difference of my stamina going down. Maybe the stamina bar could glow or something... or it could play a sound, or there could be a hud effect. And for lockpicking, would it be possible to actually incorperate the lockpicking minigame into it? >.>

Other than that, I do appreciate that its more interactive than the standard try and wait approach, or the save scum alternative. Its just easier to get out than what I was expecting, much more so than the standard way. Still a keeper, and cant wait to see more of what the mod offers tho :)

13 hours ago, unmog said:

So now that I've had the opportunity to try it out, I can now give some (limited) feedback as I mostly messed around with the variant escape system. And while I like the idea behind it, I think maybe it's too easy. This is after cranking the difficulty all the way to slave for the escape option and x5 in the lore option. Of course, maybe my character is a little strong for this since I finally got to try it and Im like level 50 with maxed out legendary pickpocketing and lockpicking in the 90s, but easy none the less. Granted, at that level maybe its meant to be easy. The only suggestion I have is either increasing the default difficulty for what it would be based off, or maybe increasing the difficulty slider to go to like, I dunno, 10? 20? 100? Without even touching the controls I was able to escape on x1 slave difficulty, wasnt until I cranked it up to 5 that I actually had to try the minigame to try and escape.

Also, would it be possible to give some other indicator when you're pressing a right or wrong button? Maybe its just that I have more stamina than most but I found for how often the direction changed that I often wasnt able to notice a difference of my stamina going down. Maybe the stamina bar could glow or something... or it could play a sound, or there could be a hud effect. And for lockpicking, would it be possible to actually incorperate the lockpicking minigame into it? >.>

Other than that, I do appreciate that its more interactive than the standard try and wait approach, or the save scum alternative. Its just easier to get out than what I was expecting, much more so than the standard way. Still a keeper, and cant wait to see more of what the mod offers tho :)

Just my opinion, but I think it has a lot to do with your skills and level, because I can tell you right now that at normal difficulty I can see my stamina drain relatively fast if I'm holding the wrong button, and I've certainly failed the struggle game if I wasn't on top of the changes. I also run out of lockpicks to the point I added a mod to make them, because I couldn't buy enough to keep up.

On 8/21/2019 at 2:40 PM, Xiaron said:

Just my opinion, but I think it has a lot to do with your skills and level, because I can tell you right now that at normal difficulty I can see my stamina drain relatively fast if I'm holding the wrong button, and I've certainly failed the struggle game if I wasn't on top of the changes. I also run out of lockpicks to the point I added a mod to make them, because I couldn't buy enough to keep up.

Maybe Im wrong and maybe its a mod I've forgotten, I thought the dlc that let you craft arrows let you also craft lockpicks. ? If not its a mod I've been using so long its essentially standard for my game I guess.

12 hours ago, blahity said:

I've noticed on the SE version that Anytime I talk to the innkeeper in Riften about strangely dressed people it causes a crash immediately after showing the misc objective on screen. Not sure if its something on my end yet though.

I'll look into it, but I've never encountered that problem before...

19 hours ago, blahity said:

I've noticed on the SE version that Anytime I talk to the innkeeper in Riften about strangely dressed people it causes a crash immediately after showing the misc objective on screen. Not sure if its something on my end yet though.

Im currently in riften, I could try and see what happens. Tho I recently updated a bunch of mods on my skyrim so Im not sure if that will cause any problems. Its just been something ive been meaning to do for awhile and putting off. I know I probably shouldnt update them but this was just a test game anyways~

Edit: No crash for me~

On 8/22/2019 at 11:11 PM, unmog said:

Maybe Im wrong and maybe its a mod I've forgotten, I thought the dlc that let you craft arrows let you also craft lockpicks. ? If not its a mod I've been using so long its essentially standard for my game I guess.

Has to be a mod you had of some sort, I checked the forge before I added the lockpick mod myself, no lockpicks showed as craftable. And I've got mods I've been using so long I forgot they aren't base game too, always awkward when you suggest something and forget that! ?

Question regarding newest patch 1.12 :) 

The version I was using until now was 1.10.
When I have the bounty on me and talk to the guards, I can pick the please don't send me to jail option which puts me in all sorts of metal restraints (love that!).
Sadly after upgrading to 1.12 the text line is still there, but I'm getting stripped naked and then my character just freeze for upto 1minute and no restraints are added.
After the initial freeze is over, I'm able to walk again.

Tried to change the load order etc. but nothing seems to help.
I then reverted back to 1.10 to check if it helps, and it indeed did help -works just as before.

Could anyone check that out? Perhaps I messed up the update process?