7 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Along with his first glimpse into DD itself, lets see him go deeper ?

I have been watching his stuff for a really long time and it's fun to see him react to this stuff.

But I think he's acting more innocent than he really is.

I'm curious where he'll go next.

Let's hope that the next step is my mod. ?

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What I saw during tests DL1.03 in combination with other devious mods:

• Guard dialog for POP and SLUTS: seems to be bugged with v1.03, prevents dialog for SLUTS (dialog doesnt even show up anymore (v1.7,v1.8, thats what hurts the most) and gets POP dialog stuck (often, pop scene gets stuck, newest pop + DDe) => is it possible to switch the DL guard interaction off (like setting it to zero) for compability, or do you have other plans for those DL guard interaction?
  • Guard dialog: seems the "pay bounty" option is missing too :O (SLS toll collectors seem to be not affected by that (as workaround))
  • Quest from Quest givers in taverns: If I don't do that quests as soon as possible (doing other quests in between) and want to enter the DL quest dungeon => CTD (everytime), seems to be an Issue with Urns(?). Turning in other (random) Urns from another Dungeon (or Crates) works fine.
  • Quest stuck: If I try to stop the "CTD" DL dungeon quest via quest giver dialog "can't find the urn" the NPC answers "need to find an easier dungeon" => quest giver will vanish after that from the tavern => but quest gets stuck in Quest Journal (and seems to prevent other DL quests from starting)

(SLUTS v1.7 and POP dialog work on their own, DL will mess them up, maybe just add them to DL guard dialog outcome?)

Try loading this mod before other mods that edit guard dialogue.

17 hours ago, McKnight said:

Im having some problems interacting with the 5 questgivers, I start talking to them and they say "hey". But when I choose my first option on what to say the game freezes for a while and there is no talking sounds and im not getting any quests or interaction. I can enter their "shop" but same thing, I click the option to see their wares, it freezes for 10 seconds and then the shop shows up. Have I missed a mod or have I dont something else wrong?

Do you have subtitles enabled and Fuz Ro D-oh installed?

15 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

This mod was just featured by MXR on youtube. :D Very funny video by the way made me laugh. 

Just checked it out. I'm far too happy he noticed my pun with Hjorni's name, but I hope he figures out I'm not the sole person that developed DD.

I also feel I should add some air quotes around 'Lore' in the title.

18 minutes ago, riotdrak said:

So when I equip any of items I can't see any of them. I'm using required mods and also using the body slide mod and CBBE body mod. But I still, I don't see anything you guys have any idea of what going on?

It's better to ask this on the other DD threads. This is solely a quest addon, and doesn't touch the device visuals.

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

that did it! ?

moved DLore above pretty much everything that edits NPCdialog/Guarddialog

SLUTS and POP dialog options show up in Guard forcegreets again, in addition to DL guard dialog option \o/

"I love it when a plan comes together" ?

Please describe how i must do that i have all mods installed trought vortex 

4 hours ago, Hellrider3 said:

Please describe how i must do that i have all mods installed trought vortex 

Install mods.

LOOT.  then BASH / MERGE whatever else you do normally. LOOT again if needed. ( IE After a MERGE )

THEN: Manually move mods;

LOOT is not perfect. It still and always will not align mods perfectly because it cannot understand every mod out there.

So open MO / VORTEX / NMM or simply via your BASH screen grab your mod and drag and drop it to it's correct location in the MODS list.  

I have 3 mods that must be manually moved post any LOOT every time. I know it by use. I am sure I am not alone.