I don't know where you found it, but I started posting my conversion because there wasn't an Devious Lore SE download page.

And I didn't have time to do this until Saturday.

To answer your question: It's just a straight conversion of the latest Devious Lore 1.13, nothing new if you already have it :)

Hi,

I've been enjoying this mod. Good work :)

I've a little bug report. 

Dialogue topic "Wait I know you" (00020F9A) with the guards is essentially blocked mostly because of a silly bethesda thing. One of the conditions on your response (which is a copy of vanilla and there is no equivalent option for female which means it gets blocked as a female PC) is GetPCIsSex = Male. Which for a devious device mod probably will never be true. 

This override also conflicts with PaySexCrime btw. 

I came up with a little patch that allows both your response and PSCs to coexist for those interested: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/110619-devious-lore/?do=findComment&comment=2762432

Also could we get a little bounty reduction for getting tied up please? 

Thanks. 

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

So it wasn't Skooma Whore after all?

As soon as the PC is recognized as junkie all Guard dialog fails and I only get "Wait I know you" if I have bounty.

I get the feeling I blame SkoomaWhore for everything buggy other mods add to my setup ?

I think this is any mod that applies small bounties to the player, and it's actually a vanilla behavior.

First I thought it was Cursed Loot, then DiD, then MCG...pretty sure it's all of them

27 minutes ago, DayTri said:

I think this is any mod that applies small bounties to the player, and it's actually a vanilla behavior.

First I thought it was Cursed Loot, then DiD, then MCG...pretty sure it's all of them

Well I also use cursed loot. So it's not that. Dunno about the other two. 

• 2 weeks later...

A slight confusion, not sure, though most of the stuff in the mod works as far as I've seen, but the "ask a friend for help" and having them "tie you up", seems the player is constantly being tied up to a white leather blindfold, but the player hasn't got one, so because the player hasn't got one, you can't unlock it.  Not sure if there was a fix or not.  Though I did have DCL, I removed it because the jail stuff was bizarre (like guards arresting you when you're a mile away from them, immediately after parole and a parole being mistaken for an escape).

I'm assuming that the items each shop was "wanting", you don't deliver, but open and return to them with the items?  I was under the impression you had to deliver the boxes back, but they don't seem to want the shipments.

At night, the Vigil, will get out of bed, go back into bed, repeat.  Was so hard to talk to her.

GuruSR.

On 9/27/2019 at 8:29 AM, donttouchmethere said:

So it wasn't Skooma Whore after all?

As soon as the PC is recognized as junkie all Guard dialog fails and I only get "Wait I know you" if I have bounty.

I get the feeling I blame SkoomaWhore for everything buggy other mods add to my setup ?

Actually, I've gotten that on the Vanilla game too, Whiterun seems to be the major problem for this, so what I usually do is "lift" something that isn't mine in their view, bang, fixes it.

GuruSR.

23 hours ago, GuruSR said:

A slight confusion, not sure, though most of the stuff in the mod works as far as I've seen, but the "ask a friend for help" and having them "tie you up", seems the player is constantly being tied up to a white leather blindfold, but the player hasn't got one, so because the player hasn't got one, you can't unlock it.  Not sure if there was a fix or not.  Though I did have DCL, I removed it because the jail stuff was bizarre (like guards arresting you when you're a mile away from them, immediately after parole and a parole being mistaken for an escape).

I'm assuming that the items each shop was "wanting", you don't deliver, but open and return to them with the items?  I was under the impression you had to deliver the boxes back, but they don't seem to want the shipments.

At night, the Vigil, will get out of bed, go back into bed, repeat.  Was so hard to talk to her.

GuruSR.

Right now having that same problem with a gag and because a gag is a restraint you can't get into dcl menu to remove it.

7 hours ago, llokii70 said:

Right now having that same problem with a gag and because a gag is a restraint you can't get into dcl menu to remove it.

Actually, that tie you up asking a friend is this mod, I removed DCL, so I'm at a loss why it is doing it.

Also wondering when you give the friend restraints to hold onto, why you can't ask them to put anything on they feel a fancy to.

On another note:

I've found Ceremonial Urns (a good amount), East Empire Company Crates (mostly common), Smuggled Package (a lot), but what I've not seen any of "Daedric Charm" (and I've killed a lot of Vampires and Forsworn during quests and seen nada), Dwarven Vials (did Markarth's Dwarven quests, nothing, been in other ones too, same).  Is there a higher probability that these won't show up, or are they super rare because of some factor?  And it seems that even though I acquire the items, I can't deliver them to the NPCs that were supposed to receive them, no option to do so.

Can an option to "tie the friend up" be there, perhaps "Can I see how these look on you?" (as a means of being sneaky).

GuruSR.

On 11/10/2018 at 8:44 AM, Code Serpent said:

This mod was designed to not conflict with Cursed Loot. You are bound in a very different way compared to cursed loot: opening an item in your inventory at your discretion, or a random chance for each container you open.

Can Anyone please confirm for sure that the two mods are compatible ? i can't find any straight answers anywhere and i'm currently trying to install both. Thanks in advance

2 hours ago, bloobiboolga said:

Can Anyone please confirm for sure that the two mods are compatible ? i can't find any straight answers anywhere and i'm currently trying to install both. Thanks in advance

I have both mods installed, latest versions, for over 50 levels. Overall, they do not conflict, but do not use DL freeing options (hotkey, struggle, pick lock, etc) when doing DCL quest such as Damsel in Distress.

19 hours ago, DeWired said:

I have both mods installed, latest versions, for over 50 levels. Overall, they do not conflict, but do not use DL freeing options (hotkey, struggle, pick lock, etc) when doing DCL quest such as Damsel in Distress.

Same for me. Multiple savefiles with both Lore and DCL installed. Not really any conflicts except what has been mentioned already.

Together they make clearing out dungeons more dangerous (in a good way) and with DL I actually have a reason to go into random caves :)

Sadly, found this mod crashing going south of Riverwood towards the mine and south of Whiterun near Bloated Man's Grotto, CTD in both cases.

I checked with TesEdit, the mod is dirty:

Removing: [NAVM:00107375] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:00009306] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -24,21))
Removing: [NAVM:0010737E] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of MilitaryCampHaafingarSons02 [CELL:000092E4] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -23,22))
Removing: [NAVM:00106C50] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of KilkreathRuinsExterior02 [CELL:000092C4] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -24,23))
Removing: [NAVM:00107370] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000092E6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -25,22))
Removing: [NAVM:00107371] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000092E6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -25,22))
Removing: [NAVM:00107372] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000092E6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -25,22))
Removing: [NAVM:00107373] (in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:000092E6] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -25,22))
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]  Processed Records: 2176, Removed Records: 7, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Sadly, cleaning the mod didn't remove the CTD, so I've had to disable this mod until it can be addressed.  The stables ARE conflicting with "Fachry's Vampire Inn" as they're across the street from each other.  I removed Fachry's Vampire Inn mod and was able to move past where the CTD was happening, so these two mods hate each other.

I was able to get the CTD to go away by moving this mod directly under Fachry's Vampire Inn mod, in TesEdit the land edits are bad as they cross into each other, but having this mod under Fachry's Vampire Inn, in load order will make it the winner and the CTDs in the area south of Riverwood have stopped, unsure if others will occur.

GuruSR.

Hi, I am trying to find a smuggled package, it took me Broken Fang Cave, the marker shows the cave entrance but entering it shows the exit as the quest target. There is a slave in there called 'meat', I think from SD Cages. Could that be interfering with the mod somehow?

Edit: Oops on looking later on, I have a Smuggled Package in my inventory, I have no recollection of getting it! Sorry about that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if it has already been reported but I just had a hilarious encounter with a Stray Dog that decided to follow me around he had the can you help me Friend Dialogue and he was able to help me out of my Armbinder. I'm guessing that the mod adds that dialogue to all NPCs flagged as Ally or Friend 
So related to that I have a small request to make the mod adds that Dialogue to a lot of NPCs can you make it an option so that the "Can you help me with something Friend?" Dialogue only appears on certain NPCs like Followers and your Spouse? I think it's unfitting that every NPC gets it after you did a small Quest for them.  
But overall I wanted to say thanks for your great mods I use almost all and they never leave my Loadorder 

1 hour ago, Prime66 said:

Not sure if it has already been reported but I just had a hilarious encounter with a Stray Dog that decided to follow me around he had the can you help me Friend Dialogue and he was able to help me out of my Armbinder. I'm guessing that the mod adds that dialogue to all NPCs flagged as Ally or Friend 
So related to that I have a small request to make the mod adds that Dialogue to a lot of NPCs can you make it an option so that the "Can you help me with something Friend?" Dialogue only appears on certain NPCs like Followers and your Spouse? I think it's unfitting that every NPC gets it after you did a small Quest for them.  
But overall I wanted to say thanks for your great mods I use almost all and they never leave my Loadorder 

Well, technically, there are two dialogues - Friend and Lover. Friend is from relationship rank 1 to 3, and Lover for relationship rank 4. As far as I remember, at least SLEN marks relationship ranks as 1 - Ally, 2 - Friend, 3 - Confidant, 4 - Lover. And I agree - better to move Friend dialogue to Confidant level.

Also, as I see it in TES5edit, Lover dialogue for gagged PC is bugged - it contains two conditions - ==1, and <>1 for the same variable.

Okay, I'm an idiot. The lines refering to the dialogue lines having gagged variants refer to the follower having them. Herpaderp.

Aaaaaaanyway, thanks for the mod. :)

Also, are there plans on expanding upon this, with letting the player character talk to a gagged follower while she herself is gagged?

13 minutes ago, CovertDemon said:

Also, are there plans on expanding upon this, with letting the player character talk to a gagged follower while she herself is gagged?

DD (and Cursed Loot if you have it, it can completely override DD's if you set it 100% chance) are responsible for gagtalk. But what you are asking is unlikely to happen, unless you build a custom script for yourself. It was prevented on purpose i think.