EDIT: solved. added NPC keyword to ape. Problem solved

Luv the mod !

I need help with Gorilla sex using SEU hotkey

If they are an enemy, I have the option to assault and can initiate the scene,

If they are friendly, I get the dialog option "Nevermind" 

Im not clear if the answer is to tweak some SEU condition or adding a dialog faction to the gorilla so I have the speech options

I would prefer having a loyal pet with benefits rather than having to rape a caged animal

Edited by Lux Lux
solved
  • 3 weeks later...

New Version 1.10 Uploaded

• Added a furniture selection feature.  Walk up to any usable furniture and aim your crosshairs at it until you see the "Sit" prompt, then press the Active hotkey.  SEU will show a message indicating the furniture has been selected.  Flirt and Prostitution sex will then use the selected furniture, if possible.  You can do this before initiating dialogue with an NPC, or while they are following you.  SEU will remember your selection until you move far away from it, you select something else, or you select nothing.
  • If you select furniture for which there are no animations, SEU will fall back to playing an animation with the same actors and tags at the current location.
  • Added the ability to flirt and have sex with with Robots and Gen-1 Synths.  You can have sex with them yourself, or ask them to have sex with your companion.
  • Fixed the "follow me" AI package so NPCs who are following you will now really follow you, closely, instead of hanging back and being all weird.

ScreenShot320.png

47 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 1.10 Uploaded

• Added a furniture selection feature.  Walk up to any usable furniture and aim your crosshairs at it until you see the "Sit" prompt, then press the Active hotkey.  SEU will show a message indicating the furniture has been selected.  Flirt and Prostitution sex will then use the selected furniture, if possible.  You can do this before initiating dialogue with an NPC, or while they are following you.  SEU will remember your selection until you move far away from it, you select something else, or you select nothing.
  • If you select furniture for which there are no animations, SEU will fall back to playing an animation with the same actors and tags at the current location.
  • Added the ability to flirt and have sex with with Robots and Gen-1 Synths.  You can have sex with them yourself, or ask them to have sex with your companion.
  • Fixed the "follow me" AI package so NPCs who are following you will now really follow you, closely, instead of hanging back and being all weird.

ScreenShot320.png

Works great.  Loaded it after all the AAF mods, including Patch for animations.

Is it complicated to choose the type of sex in the dialogue

MCG has similar functions and can choose the type of oral, vaginal and anal sex.

I like the immersion of letting them serve me with their mouths during the battle interval in the dungeon.

1 hour ago, Gothuska said:

My tweak for npc looking furniture for aaf sex scenes: Distance 500 to 1500 Chance 99%

OK just keep in mind setting the furniture scan radius to 5000 is going to really slow things down if you're in an area with lots of furniture.

8 hours ago, kziitd said:

Is it complicated to choose the type of sex in the dialogue

I have thought about adding it.  It's not difficult to implement, but it adds another step in the dialogue.  I like the dialogue to feel quick and natural.

I have an idea for using the Passive hotkey to make your companions come to you to offer sex, as opposed to the Active key which makes you ask your companion.  Currently if you use the Passive hotkey on a companion it starts the prostitution dialog, which doesn't really make sense (why would you need to sell yourself to your companion).  I might put the sex type selection in there.

• 2 weeks later...

So i cannot seem to get animations or dialogue for this mod to happen at all, ive set the buttons to Y and U ( swapped between them a few times but had the same results ) but no matter what npc i try it doesnt seem to work. I do have a mod adding animations ( Mutated Lust ) so the issue is a mystery to me.

16 hours ago, Careless777 said:

So i cannot seem to get animations or dialogue for this mod to happen at all, ive set the buttons to Y and U ( swapped between them a few times but had the same results ) but no matter what npc i try it doesnt seem to work. I do have a mod adding animations ( Mutated Lust ) so the issue is a mystery to me.

I got the dialogue to work after restarting my game a couple times, but animations wont play. It also wont let me submit or "barter" *wink wink* with creatures like deathclaw or feral ghouls, which is a bit disappointing since i do have animations for them installed.

48 minutes ago, Careless777 said:

I got the dialogue to work after restarting my game a couple times, but animations wont play. It also wont let me submit or "barter" *wink wink* with creatures like deathclaw or feral ghouls, which is a bit disappointing since i do have animations for them installed.

You can flirt with those kinds of creatures if you enable Simple Flirting in the mod's MCM menu.  But you can't sell yourself to them (how would they pay?) or surrender (they can't talk) to creatures other than Super Mutants.

I love the idea of the mod

still im having trouble with it i tryed using it with all my mods didnt work just asked me once if i wanted to Masturbate after that nothing happen no other window ever opened 

hotkey are binded.

now i uninstalled all other mod now it seems working but the animations just dont start i just get a little pop up in the top left corner saying something about charisma level 

and than i can repeat it as often i want but there is never a animation coming up 

i guess i need a little help 

please 

Thanks in advance 

4 minutes ago, ImAlex85 said:

whenever to try to start the sex but whenever i try to anykind it says -aaf seu aaf scenelit status [4]- how can i fix this, I installed all the required mods and im playing on the extended scripts and idk

SceneInit status 4 means AAF couldn't find an animation for those actors.  You need to install animation packs.

7 hours ago, LittleMikeHawk said:

now i uninstalled all other mod now it seems working but the animations just dont start i just get a little pop up in the top left corner saying something about charisma level 

and than i can repeat it as often i want but there is never a animation coming up 

SEU doesn't have any notification messages about charisma.  Can you post the actual text of the message?

On 7/29/2021 at 3:46 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I have thought about adding it.  It's not difficult to implement, but it adds another step in the dialogue.  I like the dialogue to feel quick and natural.

I have an idea for using the Passive hotkey to make your companions come to you to offer sex, as opposed to the Active key which makes you ask your companion.  Currently if you use the Passive hotkey on a companion it starts the prostitution dialog, which doesn't really make sense (why would you need to sell yourself to your companion).  I might put the sex type selection in there.

I don't know if this will affect anything, but I too would like this as an option as well...at least for prostitution. 

Ok i'm confused as to what i'm doing wrong, been trying for a couple days and just can't get this to work right.   Just did a clean install last night/this morning.   Followed a short list of steps i found in this thread on page 54.

I can set the hotkeys, i can start the conversations, but no animations show up at all.   Looked in papyrus and only thing i understand is near the bottom saying that actor is in an AFF scene. 

There are alot of other errors in there but dont know if that is something else or related to the same issue.

Papyrus.0.log

The first few lines of your log shows that you don’t have LooksMenu installed.  This causes AAF’s main script to fail.  So when SEU tries to play an animation through AAF, nothing happens.  This also leaves the actors flagged as being in an AAF scene, because AAF tried to start but then got hung up.  This is why you see those m sages at the end of the log.

Edited by EgoBallistic
10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The first few lines of your log shows that you don’t have LooksMenu installed.  This causes AAF’s main script to fail.  So when SEU tries to play an animation through AAF, nothing happens.  This also leaves the actors flagged as being in an AAF scene, because AAF tried to start but then got hung up.  This is why you see those m sages at the end of the log.

I reinstalled looksmenu and made sure it was enabled.   Tried again with a random npc and still getting the conversations part but no animations.

12 hours ago, Ravendreams said:

I reinstalled looksmenu and made sure it was enabled.   Tried again with a random npc and still getting the conversations part but no animations.

So AAF is still hosed up.

First do this.  Open the console and issue the commands

stopquest AAF_Mainquest

startquest AAF_Mainquest

then close the console.  You should see the AAF startup popup screens.  If not, something else is wrong in your installation preventing AAF from working.  If you do, animations should work.  Try playing a solo animation with your character using the Home key.  If that works, animations from SEU should also work.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

So AAF is still hosed up.

First do this.  Open the console and issue the commands

stopquest AAF_Mainquest

startquest AAF_Mainquest

then close the console.  You should see the AAF startup popup screens.  If not, something else is wrong in your installation preventing AAF from working.  If you do, animations should work.  Try playing a solo animation with your character using the Home key.  If that works, animations from SEU should also work.

Thank you that seemed to work,  I also tried using the hotkey to test a scene and it worked as well.  Now i just need to learn the camera controls 

4 hours ago, Ravendreams said:

thats strange it worked once but now it isn't working anymore.  Here is the papyrus log in case something is listed in there.

LooksMenu went away again:

[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] Cannot open store for class "Overlays", missing file?
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Add could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Remove could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function set could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Get could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function RemoveAll could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function GetAll could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Update could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function ClearAll could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.

I suspect your mod manager is disabling the looksmenu plugin because it doesn't have fallout4.esm as a master.  I read about this before but I don't have that problem myself, you might have to look on the support forum for whatever mod manager you are using, or on the looksmenu forum.

Edited by EgoBallistic
18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

LooksMenu went away again:

[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] Cannot open store for class "Overlays", missing file?
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Add could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Remove could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function set could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Get could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function RemoveAll could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function GetAll could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function Update could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.
[08/16/2021 - 05:53:26AM] error: Native static function ClearAll could find no matching static function on linked type Overlays. Function will not be bound.

I suspect your mod manager is disabling the looksmenu plugin because it doesn't have fallout4.esm as a master.  I read about this before but I don't have that problem myself, you might have to look on the support forum for whatever mod manager you are using, or on the looksmenu forum.

Thank you for your help