2 hours ago, mars_oldman said:

I had try the commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

It didn't work

The only possible way to get the "OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING" error is if you have the AAF_ActorBusy keyword.

I suspect your AAF setup is still not working.  So you removed the keyword, got part-way into an AAF scene and had the keyword applied, then nothing else happened.  So now you have the keyword on you again. 

You need to get AAF working to the point where you can play animations using the Home key. 

51 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The only possible way to get the "OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING" error is if you have the AAF_ActorBusy keyword.

I suspect your AAF setup is still not working.  So you removed the keyword, got part-way into an AAF scene and had the keyword applied, then nothing else happened.  So now you have the keyword on you again. 

You need to get AAF working to the point where you can play animations using the Home key. 

The AFF working well. I can play animations using the Home key.

The SEU work well in the previous save,

It works normally at first when I load the previous save.But it goes wrong after a fast travling

Edited by mars_oldman
3 hours ago, mars_oldman said:

The AFF working well. I can play animations using the Home key.

The SEU work well in the previous save,

It works normally at first when I load the previous save.But it goes wrong after a fast travling

Something else is going on there.  SEU does not do anything with fast travel, and as I said, the only way that error can happen is if AAF puts its actorbusy keyword on your character.

Can you reproduce the problem and upload your entire papyrus log as an attachment?

21 minutes ago, mars_oldman said:

here

You are getting a different error now:

[09/20/2021 - 12:46:43AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING
[09/20/2021 - 12:46:43AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[09/20/2021 - 12:46:44AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING

That is different than "player is in an AAF scene".  It means you are in a dialogue scene, in other words an NPC is trying to talk to you.

There are a lot of errors in your log from Sex Harassment and Beggar Whore, possibly one of those mods is trying to start a dialogue scene and interfering with SEU.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

You are getting a different error now:

[09/20/2021 - 12:46:43AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING
[09/20/2021 - 12:46:43AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[09/20/2021 - 12:46:44AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING

That is different than "player is in an AAF scene".  It means you are in a dialogue scene, in other words an NPC is trying to talk to you.

There are a lot of errors in your log from Sex Harassment and Beggar Whore, possibly one of those mods is trying to start a dialogue scene and interfering with SEU.

Things are more serious than I thought.The first time it worked normally, but the second time it couldn't

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by mars_oldman

This is probably a silly question but I am having trouble with using this mod. Seems to be working fine. However, after I hit active hotkey I can't talk normally to any NPC without getting the try to seduce them dialogue options. How do I turn off this mod in-game?

14 minutes ago, MarcusButNotReally said:

This is probably a silly question but I am having trouble with using this mod. Seems to be working fine. However, after I hit active hotkey I can't talk normally to any NPC without getting the try to seduce them dialogue options. How do I turn off this mod in-game?

There is no such option, because the mod's dialogue only gets triggered by the hotkey.

Can you post exactly what the dialogue options are that you are seeing?  That's a really strange issue, I haven't heard of anyone getting that problem with this mod before.

Just now, EgoBallistic said:

There is no such option, because the mod's dialogue only gets triggered by the hotkey.

Can you post exactly what the dialogue options are that you are seeing?  That's a really strange issue, I haven't heard of anyone getting that problem with this mod before.

Nevermind, mate. I thought it was SEU but it was actually AAF Prostitution that was doing it, I think.

Just a little bit more information for @EgoBallistic regarding F/F clothed animations:

I wasn't able to have F/F clothed cuddling animations with UAP installed, just like I couldn't get the clothed F/F embrace animation to start. I fixed the F/F cuddling issue by doing the same fix I did for F/F embrace - by commenting off the sections in UAP that seem to define Cuddling as M/F. 

8 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I wasn't able to have F/F clothed cuddling animations with UAP installed, just like I couldn't get the clothed F/F embrace animation to start. I fixed the F/F cuddling issue by doing the same fix I did for F/F embrace - by commenting off the sections in UAP that seem to define Cuddling as M/F. 

Thanks.  I'll take another look.  I think this might be a case where AAF isn't handling the LoadPriority attribute correctly.  SEU's XML loads before UAP's, but the SEU files have a higher LoadPriority.  So UAP's files shouldn't be changing the positions/animations but they seem to be doing so anyway.

On 9/21/2021 at 8:50 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks.  I'll take another look.  I think this might be a case where AAF isn't handling the LoadPriority attribute correctly.  SEU's XML loads before UAP's, but the SEU files have a higher LoadPriority.  So UAP's files shouldn't be changing the positions/animations but they seem to be doing so anyway.

Glad to be of help. It seems I'm the only one interested in F/F clothed embrace/kiss/cuddling around here.

On 9/21/2021 at 8:50 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Just occurred to me that when I grabbed AAF from Nexus, I was downloading 161.1. Didn't realise till a few days ago that the latest is hosted somewhere else. So, might this explain my issues?

After updating some animation mods, in addition to SEU itself, the mod stopped working. It appears that it has been updated successfully, but after the dialog is completed the AAF does not load and nothing happens. I tried reinstalling SEU and AAF, animations, changing vortex rules, nothing works. Help me plz

So I'm certain you're fed up with these comments saying it's not working and I'm sorry to add to it but I'm honestly stumped. When I first installed the mod everything worked fine I set the hotkey and everything was working. Now though nothing works including the hotkeys UNLESS I go to my very first save right out of the vault but even then the animation no longer plays but I DO get the prompts. Even weirder is if I go to my newer save after loading my very first one the hotkeys work sometimes but still no animation? I had updated to the newest version of AAF after realizing the one on nexus and here are older versions since he moved recently but even after going to the old one it won't work. I have 3 logs but I'm not sure if they are any help, sorry. Anyways thank you and sorry for being another guy needing help. 

EditorPapyrus.0.log EditorPapyrus.1.log EditorPapyrus.2.log

On 9/27/2021 at 9:49 PM, MiraDAnt said:

After updating some animation mods, in addition to SEU itself, the mod stopped working. It appears that it has been updated successfully, but after the dialog is completed the AAF does not load and nothing happens. I tried reinstalling SEU and AAF, animations, changing vortex rules, nothing works. Help me plz

Sounds like AAF isn't working.  Can you play animations using the Home key?

5 hours ago, anothermember21 said:

When I first installed the mod everything worked fine I set the hotkey and everything was working. Now though nothing works including the hotkeys UNLESS I go to my very first save right out of the vault but even then the animation no longer plays but I DO get the prompts. Even weirder is if I go to my newer save after loading my very first one the hotkeys work sometimes but still no animation? I had updated to the newest version of AAF after realizing the one on nexus and here are older versions since he moved recently but even after going to the old one it won't work. I have 3 logs but I'm not sure if they are any help, sorry.

The logs you posted are mostly empty, probably because you don't have Papyrus logging enabled in your ini file.  See this post for instructions to enable Papyrus logging.

4 hours ago, anothermember21 said:

Man I thought I did, sorry about that here you go.

LooksMenu is not loaded:

[10/01/2021 - 10:24:01PM] Cannot open store for class "Overlays", missing file?

This in turn causes the AAF main quest not to load, because it depends on LooksMenu:

[10/01/2021 - 10:24:07PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "copyOverlays" in state "" on object "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript".
[10/01/2021 - 10:24:07PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "addOverlays" in state "" on object "aaf:aaf_mainquestscript".
[10/01/2021 - 10:24:07PM] error: Unable to bind script aaf:aaf_mainquestscript to AAF_MainQuest (09000F99) because their base types do not match
[10/01/2021 - 10:24:11PM] error: Property AAF_MainQuestScript on script AAF:AAF_API attached to AAF_MainQuest (09000F99) cannot be bound because AAF_MainQuest (09000F99) is not the right type

So you need to ensure LooksMenu is loaded.  Some mod managers fail to enable the LooksMenu esp file because it doesn't have Fallout4.esm as a master.

Once you have fixed LooksMenu, you also need to remove the AAF_ActorBusy keyword from your character.  You do this with the following console commands:

prid 14
callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" AAF_ActorBusy

Edited by EgoBallistic

I like to give my NPCs clothed hugs and kisses via SEU. Currently, if I do that in the presence of other NPCs, they'd all go, "OMG! They're having sex! I must take a picture to blackmail her!" because Sexual Harassment's Blackmail feature would detect that an AAF animation has occurred and proceed accordingly. Is there a tag that the clothed hugs and kisses aren't sex for Sexual Harassment to filter out?

For now, I have to ask them to follow me and then lead them to a dark corner just for hugs and kisses.

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I like to give my NPCs clothed hugs and kisses via SEU. Currently, if I do that in the presence of other NPCs, they'd all go, "OMG! They're having sex! I must take a picture to blackmail her!" because Sexual Harassment's Blackmail feature would detect that an AAF animation has occurred and proceed accordingly. Is there a tag that the clothed hugs and kisses aren't sex for Sexual Harassment to filter out?

I did that in AAF Spectators.  It always ignores animations with the "Pose" tag and will ignore ones with "Hugging" or "Kissing" if the respective BlockHugging or BlockKissing variables are enabled.  I didn't bother putting in checks for clothed/unclothed, I don't think it's necessary and checking for nudity is unreliable at best anyway.

30 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I did that in AAF Spectators.  It always ignores animations with the "Pose" tag and will ignore ones with "Hugging" or "Kissing" if the respective BlockHugging or BlockKissing variables are enabled.  I didn't bother putting in checks for clothed/unclothed, I don't think it's necessary and checking for nudity is unreliable at best anyway.

I see, so the code needs to look for "Kissing" and "Hugging" tags. Thanks!

On 10/1/2021 at 10:57 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like AAF isn't working.  Can you play animations using the Home key?

You're probably right, and i can't play animations using the home key neither at least I couldn't, I've never done it before, but the scene menu doesn't start. I also found something else trying to do this, it says "referencing a plugin that is not installed", it looks like there are errors in some features and animations. Any idea how I fix this? I've tried reinstalling AAF, SUA and various other things, maybe I should do the same with the animations too?

20211002152616_1.jpg