Is SEU designed to have a text appear while using the flirt/asking hotkey? as everything is currently working as designed except that there is no text or voice when doing the dialogue resulting in only the characters mouth's moving with no way to tell what their response is asides from a facial animation que

Just now, NightNine said:

Is SEU designed to have a text appear while using the flirt/asking hotkey? as everything is currently working as designed except that there is no text or voice when doing the dialogue resulting in only the characters mouth's moving with no way to tell what their response is asides from a facial animation que

Turn subtitles on in the game settings.

Ok err .... this is the mod I had chosen due to me trying to make a weird "fetish hell" modpack with fallout vore but NOTHING works, I tried immersive lover,s embrace and atomic lust alone but apparently sex does not go well with vore which is a problem but also sorta funny ...

Help ..? ;-;

36 minutes ago, MelonLovr said:

And never mind, I deleted everything after following EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMNED INSTALLATION GUIDES MULTIPLE TIMES FOR 4 DAYS !!!
(I started adding mods 2 days before asking for help ... I suck at this lol)

Follow my recommendations to the letter.......Ready?

PREP: Fresh Install of the Game

Go to Fallout 4 Nexus & install VORTEX

From LL:

01. Install F4SE

02. Install Looks Menu

03. Install Unlimited Companion Framework v 109

04. Install MCM

05. Install AAF

06. Install AAF Themes

07. Install SEU

08. Install AAF Family Planning

09. Install the latest Savage Cabbage animations

10. Install attached file

11. Install BP70 animations

YOU MUST CREATE A SHORTCUT TO F4SE ON YOUR DESKTOP & RUN THE GAME FROM THAT. DO NOT RUN THE GAME'S EXE!!

Go into MCM & set SEU's hot keys to H & J.

Go to any female in the game & hit the H key.

Profit!

:thumbsup:

Multiple Female - SC_FFM.7z

21 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Follow my recommendations to the letter.......Ready?

PREP: Fresh Install of the Game

Go to Fallout 4 Nexus & install VORTEX

From LL:

01. Install F4SE

02. Install Looks Menu

03. Install Unlimited Companion Framework v 109

04. Install MCM

05. Install AAF

06. Install AAF Themes

07. Install SEU

08. Install AAF Family Planning

09. Install the latest Savage Cabbage animations

10. Install attached file

11. Install BP70 animations

YOU MUST CREATE A SHORTCUT TO F4SE ON YOUR DESKTOP & RUN THE GAME FROM THAT. DO NOT RUN THE GAME'S EXE!!

Go into MCM & set SEU's hot keys to H & J.

Go to any female in the game & hit the H key.

Profit!

:thumbsup:

Multiple Female - SC_FFM.7z 2.16 kB · 1 download

Thanks ..? I mean I was using atomic lust and another one, would it still work with them as well ... also I was using MO2 as the mod loader/organiser

(and my plan was to add fallout vore to it too ... I think that was what made everything clash)

21 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

Thanks ..? I mean I was using atomic lust and another one, would it still work with them as well ... also I was using MO2 as the mod loader/organiser

(and my plan was to add fallout vore to it too ... I think that was what made everything clash)

ONLY install what I have listed first. Then we can add Atomic Lust & others. What I want to see is if the game works with what is on my list. Adding mods NOT on my list taints the experiment.

You must use a fresh install of the game from STEAM. You also must MANUALLY install F4SE by dragging & dropping the zip contents to your Fallout 4 folder, NOT yer Data folder.

:exclamation:

On 5/20/2021 at 8:24 AM, trapbuilder2 said:

Is this mod compatible with AAF Violate?

yes. I run both and have had no real issues, but there can be a glitch that has happened to me.

If you try to do an SEU surrender to raiders at the same time that you are at the health surrender point for Violate, you can have the SEU Calm Spell remain active around you at all times. This happened to me and was really annoying, as I was then able to walk right through all bad guys. It affected *every* enemy in the Commonwealth. I finally had to disable SEU and re-enable it to get rid of the effect.

For the most part, I only use SEU to either enable Masturbation or sex with my companion in order to knock down my arousal level that Sexual Attributes creates. It's a long grind to get back up to a 'normal' level once you hit Sex Level and Reputation of Slut. The debuffs this adds to your speech checks can be a real bitch, causing some normally easy checks to fail.

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

ONLY install what I have listed first. Then we can add Atomic Lust & others. What I want to see is if the game works with what is on my list. Adding mods NOT on my list taints the experiment.

You must use a fresh install of the game from STEAM. You also must MANUALLY install F4SE by dragging & dropping the zip contents to your Fallout 4 folder, NOT yer Data folder.

:exclamation:

Wait all of the f4se files into the folder ? All the guide I've seen only told me to load some of them into it!

Edit: Guess I need to reinstall fallout 4 again ... ('"-_-)

Edited by MelonLovr

I reinstalled everything and loaded back my save before i exited the vault and I do not seem to be able to load the AAF menu still ... I have no idea what is wrong with it but yeah ... even when I try to "masturbate", nothing happens and the option to do so again never comes back ...

6 hours ago, MelonLovr said:

I reinstalled everything and loaded back my save before i exited the vault and I do not seem to be able to load the AAF menu still ... I have no idea what is wrong with it but yeah ... even when I try to "masturbate", nothing happens and the option to do so again never comes back ...

SEU uses AAF to play animations.  If you can't open the AAF menu then AAF isn't working.  If AAF isn't working then masturbation won't work. 

So you need to fix whatever is wrong with your AAF setup.  I recommend going to the AAF discord, you'll get help a lot quicker than with forum posts.

This is such a neat mod to have in my play... However I ran into a problem here! Everything was working great and then all of the sudden my character isn't removing her clothing during sex... I don't know if its SEU that is at fault or AFF

I did reinstall AFF and picked all the checks for remove all clothing most compatible so I dunno

Anyone here have any ideas? All help and time is much appreciated

2 hours ago, ODell22d said:

I did reinstall AFF and picked all the checks for remove all clothing most compatible so I dunno

SEU doesn't manage clothing during animations, it lets AAF do that.  Depending on what equipment slots your clothing is using, "most compatible" might not act on it.  Try reinstalling and select "everything" instead.

Does this work with Leito Animations 2.0a? I had it working properly with the patch for crazy and leito’s animations and the one patch to bang them all, but it was only playing atomic lust animations and I got sick of seeing them so I ditched atomic lust and now I can’t get it to play any animations. The only animation pack I got is Leito Animations 2.0a. Is there a new compatibility patch?

2 hours ago, WyrmStryk said:

Does this work with Leito Animations 2.0a? I had it working properly with the patch for crazy and leito’s animations and the one patch to bang them all, but it was only playing atomic lust animations and I got sick of seeing them so I ditched atomic lust and now I can’t get it to play any animations. The only animation pack I got is Leito Animations 2.0a. Is there a new compatibility patch?

It works with any animation that AAF can play.  It sounds like something isn't right with your patch setup and none of Leito's animations are available to be played through AAF.  Also, keep in mind that Leito's animations are all sex oriented, so they won't play during hug/kiss/cuddle interactions, only during actual sex.

Edited by EgoBallistic
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hells_Saint said:

the button for selling your partner isn't showing up can you tell what i'm doing wrong or how to solve it.

do you have companions activated in the MCM?

whoring out your companion is only available on the 'active' hotkey, not the passive one.