17 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I'm using the XML addon. I get no animation when my Nora tries to hug a female NPC because the only animation for hugging is Atomic Lust's Hugging, but UAM hasn't made it F/F yet.  Is there anything I can do to fix that?  

That is odd.  UAP does have a file, UAP_Atomic_Lust_Override-positionData.xml, that disables the Atomic Lust positions.  But SEU's XML have a higher loadPriority than UAP's so its changes should take precedence. 

Still, you might try removing UAP_Atomic_Lust_Override-positionData.xml and see if that fixes it.

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is odd.  UAP does have a file, UAP_Atomic_Lust_Override-positionData.xml, that disables the Atomic Lust positions.  But SEU's XML have a higher loadPriority than UAP's so its changes should take precedence. 

Still, you might try removing UAP_Atomic_Lust_Override-positionData.xml and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for the reply! What is the intent of the UAP_Atomic_Lust_Override-positionData.xml? Would I lose some intended functionality if I remove that?

18 minutes ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for the reply! What is the intent of the UAP_Atomic_Lust_Override-positionData.xml? Would I lose some intended functionality if I remove that?

It disables all of the non-UAP versions of the Atomic Lust animations.  So you would potentially see both the original and UAP-enhanced versions of those animations.

43 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It disables all of the non-UAP versions of the Atomic Lust animations.  So you would potentially see both the original and UAP-enhanced versions of those animations.

Oh ... what if I just comment off a specific line or lines that disable the Hugging animation? 

On 8/19/2021 at 12:33 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I tried disabling the xml and just commenting off the relevant line, but neither worked. My understanding of AAF is very limited, but it seems that UAP simply doesn't have the F/F version of Atomic Lust Embrace and that xml merely disables the M/F version of Atomic Embrace. I changed the "Ignore gender" setting in AAF Settings, which allowed Atomic Embrace to show up, but it also allows M/M animations, which causes my Nora to not put on a strap-on.

Could it be an issue of load order, assuming you can see the F/F Embrace animation on your end?

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

but it seems that UAP simply doesn't have the F/F version of Atomic Lust Embrace and that xml merely disables the M/F version of Atomic Embrace

that’s correct.  But the XML from SEU removes the genders from the M/F version so it works with any gender combination.  

2 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Could it be an issue of load order, assuming you can see the F/F Embrace animation on your end?

no, XML is not affected by load order (unless there is a file conflict, which there isn’t in this case).  The F/F embrace works fine for me, but I don’t use UAP or any of the other “big” patch mods.

I don’t really understand why this doesn’t work if you removed the lines from UAP that disable those animations.  it almost sounds as if you don’t have all of the SexEmUp_* XML installed.  Or some other mod is also overriding those animations.

Edited by EgoBallistic
20 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

that’s correct.  But the XML from SEU removes the genders from the M/F version so it works with any gender combination.  

no, XML is not affected by load order (unless there is a file conflict, which there isn’t in this case).  The F/F embrace works fine for me, but I don’t use UAP or any of the other “big” patch mods.

I don’t really understand why this doesn’t work if you removed the lines from UAP that disable those animations.  it almost sounds as if you don’t have all of the SexEmUp_* XML installed.  Or some other mod is also overriding those animations.

In my AAF_SEU_V1.10\AAF folder, there is one SexEmUp_tagData.xml

And then in AAF_SEU_XML_Addon V1.10\AAF folder, there are 2 files - SexEmUp_animationData.xml, and SexEmUp_positionData.xml

Am I missing any SEU xml files?

3 hours ago, Tanglin said:

In my AAF_SEU_V1.10\AAF folder, there is one SexEmUp_tagData.xml

And then in AAF_SEU_XML_Addon V1.10\AAF folder, there are 2 files - SexEmUp_animationData.xml, and SexEmUp_positionData.xml

Am I missing any SEU xml files?

Nope, that is all of them.

the only other thing I can think of is maybe some other mod has XML that is overriding SEU’s definition of those animations.  

22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

the only other thing I can think of is maybe some other mod has XML that is overriding SEU’s definition of those animations.  

I know this is not the place to ask this, but if I were to manually activate just the Atomic Lust Embrace animation for F/F, how should I do it?

On 8/22/2021 at 10:26 AM, EgoBallistic said:

@EgoBallistic after installing v1.10 I found AAF errors that may explain the non functioning anims, the  rufgt old animations section of your animation data XML is still using the old obsolete "time" property rather than the current "frames", changeing these will fix the errors, FE: <animation id="Atomic Embrace" frames="400"> correct , 
<animation id="Kissing" time="60"> incorrect,  <animation id="kissing" frames="60", will remove the error, but the actual number may have to be adjusted, has 1 frame = 33.333 milliseconds, and a setting of 60 may be too short for some animations to play correctly, IIRC I think I set them to 160, hope this helps : )

Edited by Dragonjoe69
52 minutes ago, Dragonjoe69 said:

@EgoBallistic after installing v1.10 I found AAF errors that may explain the non functioning anims, the  rufgt old animations section of your animation data XML is still using the old obsolete "time" property rather than the current "frames", changeing these will fix the errors, FE: <animation id="Atomic Embrace" frames="400"> correct , 
<animation id="Kissing" time="60"> incorrect,  <animation id="kissing" frames="60", will remove the error, but the actual number may have to be adjusted, has 1 frame = 33.333 milliseconds, and a setting of 60 may be too short for some animations to play correctly, IIRC I think I set them to 160, hope this helps : )

I just checked my xml files(RufGts' original mod file needs to be fixed/updated also), and I left the settings at 60, but I may have neglected to adjust them, I'm not really actively working on FO4 at the moment, and I left some projects unfinished

Edited by Dragonjoe69

New Version 1.11 Uploaded

• The player will no longer be in the "receiver" role in threesomes if "Send actors to AAF in reverse order" is enabled in MCM
  • Corrected the AnimationData XML in the AAF SEU XML Addon so it uses correct frames values

It is safe to update this mod in a running save.

My character is a female and I snuck up on a raider and raped him but right after raping him he goes right back to shooting me.

Could there be a knockout or trauma effect with a timer that keeps raped enemy NPCs in a fetal position and unable to react? Then, when they do get up, have them run away in fear from the player? I know Violate has a timer for when the player is raped that the enemies are unable to attack you right away until the timer counts down. 

I'd love to be able to rape and then enslave enemies by putting them into slave gear. Is there a way that slave collars and handcuffs can be added to NPCs and they become enslaved to you and follow you around submissively? Would be great if you could shock them or blow their heads off with a remote. Thanks.  

A bit of an update on F/F Embrace:

Even with version 1.11, the F/F Embrace is still not available. However, it is UAP that is at fault, so I went in and commented out the lines that define Atomic Embrace as M/F in the positionData and animationData xmls. Now my Nora can hug Cait.

6 hours ago, Tanglin said:

A bit of an update on F/F Embrace:

Even with version 1.11, the F/F Embrace is still not available. However, it is UAP that is at fault, so I went in and commented out the lines that define Atomic Embrace as M/F in the positionData and animationData xmls. Now my Nora can hug Cait.

Could you PM me those two files?  I would like to understand why they are still overriding the ones from SEU.  It could be that AAF is not honoring the loadPriority attribute.

Is there an option such that the actor's actions affect his karma? For example: if one is forcing his companion to prostitution that it no longer follows the actor? About "Piper do not like" or similar?
Or if you raped and robbed yourself?
In my opinion, that would fit in well with the role-playing game and put the bottle cap inflation ahead of the competition.

Is there a way to keep SEU from interpreting hotkeys while imputing a character's name in the looksmenu save-as name box?  It literally locks up the PC's movement trying to enter a name using characters A-Z of those letters are also in use as hot keys for SEU.

2 hours ago, TrakZ said:

Is there a way to keep SEU from interpreting hotkeys while imputing a character's name in the looksmenu save-as name box?  It literally locks up the PC's movement trying to enter a name using characters A-Z of those letters are also in use as hot keys for SEU.

Set the hot keys to keys that aren’t A-Z ?

Why always "You find nothing interesting" when  I press the Active hotkey

[09/14/2021 - 10:44:41PM] AAF SEU debug: OnControlUp started
[09/14/2021 - 10:44:41PM] AAF SEU debug: ActiveFunction start
[09/14/2021 - 10:44:41PM] AAF SEUdebug: GetActorUnderCrosshairs started
[09/14/2021 - 10:44:41PM] error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:[SEUQuest (59003D33)].SEUMainScript.GetActorUnderCrosshairs() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 195
    [SEUQuest (59003D33)].SEUMainScript.ActiveFunction() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 333
    [SEUQuest (59003D33)].SEUMainScript.OnControlUp() - "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SEUMainScript.psc" Line 244

Edited by mars_oldman
6 hours ago, mars_oldman said:

[09/14/2021 - 10:44:41PM] error: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None

The LL_FourPlay library is not loaded, so the crosshairs scan does not work.  The LL_FourPlay library comes with AAF.  As it says on the download page, you need to have F4SE and AAF working in order to use SEU.

On 9/15/2021 at 4:52 AM, EgoBallistic said:

The LL_FourPlay library is not loaded, so the crosshairs scan does not work.  The LL_FourPlay library comes with AAF.  As it says on the download page, you need to have F4SE and AAF working in order to use SEU.

Thx

And there is a new problem that the hotkey didn‘’t work

[09/19/2021 - 03:38:58PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[09/19/2021 - 03:38:58PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[09/19/2021 - 03:38:58PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING
[09/19/2021 - 03:38:58PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[09/19/2021 - 03:38:59PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING
[09/19/2021 - 03:38:59PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[09/19/2021 - 03:38:59PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING
[09/19/2021 - 03:38:59PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING

[09/19/2021 - 03:38:59PM] error: Cannot call GetReference() on a None object, aborting function call

I had try the commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

It didn't work

Edited by mars_oldman