On 5/7/2019 at 6:27 AM, GildedKoala said:

Only two solutions I can think of to manage this, as it's somewhat of a self created problem. 

1: Use https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=824831260 as an alternative to limb removal. Should achieve the same (Or similar) effect if you are attempting to just make the prisoners helpless. This will also nullify any of those pesky mental breaks and whatnot.

2: Supervise the area and force colonists to rescue the prisoners when they're finished. Manually is the only way I can think of doing it off the top of my head. Having medical beds in the prison cell MAY trigger the colonists to rescue "Downed" prisoners but I'm not sure how that interaction would work to be totally honest.

Also, as a side note, have you tried using the mod you linked? It's a long shot but every now and then Rimworld plays nice with old outdated mods. Could get lucky but I would try it on a test save incase it doesn't work.

I'll try that mod, thanks! I would use the arm binders from RimJobWorld, but they don't stop berserk prisoners from beating the crap out of your colonists for some reason, they still give bruises from human fists even though their arms are bound behind their back.

You say it's self created, do you not have that issue with incapacitated pawns, or is it from Prison Labor Mod that's causing the headache? Or do you guys not cut your prisoners limbs off to leave them as helpless as possible?  I just got tired of them constantly breaking out, so the women lose their limbs and 90% of their organs, and the males just donate every single organ they can then get sold, or lose give up their heart for the good of the colony as well

The insects have a restraints hediff that they apply to pawns they have sex with. it basically locks a pawn in place unable to do anything. When I want a pawn to be helpless, i add/remove it through dev mode, pretending a pawn actually applied restraints to them, but until the devs add the hediff on an  actual apparel, that's what I'll have to keep doing.

You could try that if you want to keep them helpless. It works wonders for CP's.

So what do I need to do to properly add a humanlike alien race to the Genital_Helper?

I wanted to have a more detailed support for Argonians instead of a throwaway like Lizardmen have with only one possible set of genitals for each gender, but Argos still draw from the "main" humanlike genital pool instead of the one I want them to.

I assume "else if (racename.Contains("argonian"))" as the main condition isn't enough, but what else do I need?

Quick Idea:

Canine Knotting- When a pawn is raped by an animal with a "Canine Penis", they get the hediff "Knotted", which reduces movement to zero, and are picked up by the animal. They are then carried to the animal's "den", which acts like a prisoner bed to them (And it would be randomly placed away from the colony, but on the same map). Once there, they get the hediff "Weak", which slowly goes away over time, if the pawn is not raped. When the pawn is put in the "den", their vulnerability shoots up to max, and any animals of the same species that kidnapped the pawn that are on the map would begin to guard the den, and occasionally rape the pawn, renewing their "weak" stat. If the pawn is raped too many times, and become broken, they'd immediately switch over to a wild woman/man and become a "Tamed Woman/Man". They'd basically become one of the animals, and would occasionally try to kidnap any remaining pawns on the map, and switch them over to their side. These "Tamed" people would be just like Wild People, but are considered "predators", and would be much more resistant to the climate.

ALTERNATIVELY

If you tame animals with a Canine Penis, you can place down a den for them, and if any pawns wander onto the map, friend or foe, your animals will hunt them down, rape them, and drag them back to their den, where they'd slowly become your "Tamed" pawn.

Possible Events:
Wolves in Heat- A group of wolves in heat have come to set up a den in the area, and breed. They seem a lot less lethal than your normal wolves, but that doesn't mean they aren't dangerous. They should leave the map in a few days, once they've calmed down. (Any pawns tamed by them or captured by them would go with them.)

Wolf Den (World Event)- You hear about a wolf den not far from your colony, swarming with wolves, and people that were dumb/horny enough to get captured by them. (Possibility for good tier pawns and loot, if you can clear the den without getting your pawns taken.)

Wolf Raid- A group of wolves have come into the area, directed by a few pirates/outlanders/tribal handlers! They seem to be taking prisoners! Better stay indoors, and keep your guns close. (Raid with wolves that take prisoners, then flee the map, capturing anyone they flee with for the faction that raided you.)

New Animal Species: Intelligent Canine/Wolf-
Very hard to tame, but they can be drafted when trained with obedience, and have a special stun/takedown move that has to recharge, but downs a pawn temporarily, allowing them to subdue said pawn, and retreat with them.

Sidenote:
Add functionality for the Wildpod and Wildpawn animals from Alpha Animals. Make them lay sporebeds in Pawns that get hang around them too much, causing the pawns to drop spores until the mushroom growths on their insides are carefully removed.

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

So what do I need to do to properly add a humanlike alien race to the Genital_Helper?

I wanted to have a more detailed support for Argonians instead of a throwaway like Lizardmen have with only one possible set of genitals for each gender, but Argos still draw from the "main" humanlike genital pool instead of the one I want them to.

I assume "else if (racename.Contains("argonian"))" as the main condition isn't enough, but what else do I need?

It's what you put inside the if else that matters, if you want the possibility of different types of genitals check out where breasts and dicks get assigned.

Check the gender of the pawn, and then randomize the kind of genital they should get. Then you could have male Argonians with hemipenises or dragon dicks, whatever you fancy.

4 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

It's what you put inside the if else that matters, if you want the possibility of different types of genitals check out where breasts and dicks get assigned.

Check the gender of the pawn, and then randomize the kind of genital they should get. Then you could have male Argonians with hemipenises or dragon dicks, whatever you fancy.

Well I basically copied the entire tree for humanlikes (which is almost exactly the same as the one used for some custom droid type races, it just has additional checks for backgrounds, so that one must be working), changed genitals and the main else if check to what I said it in the previous post. It seems to be skipping my tree entirely and uses the following humanlike tree, that's why I'm puzzled.

Actually, it doesn't seem to work even if I just add the tag to one of existing categories. Hm...

19 hours ago, XXXRyanXXX said:

Quick Idea: Canine Knotting

What you described seems like a ton of work, and implementing knotting with an immobilization hediff can cause a lot of other problems (pawns starving/freezing, people trying to rescue them etc.)

My modding experience is limited so I might misunderstand how Rimworld's job system works, but perhaps a better implementation of knotting would be to simply extend the duration of the sex job when the conditions for knotting are detected (canine penis)? Or even add a second job that begins right afterwards?

The way sex is currently implemented seems like a solid way to get two pawns to stand still at the same place without any obvious issues popping up, so couldn't the same be done for knotting? Or in the case of rape one partner is already immobilized so you don't even need to do anything.

For consensual sex this would however mean that it could be interrupted at any moment via drafting, which isn't all that unrealistic. Even a fully swollen knot can be pulled out, tho it is a bit painful. Don't ask me how I know that, just take my word for it.

6 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

Did you recompile RJW or did you just add the code to the .cs?

If you recompiled, can you post your code? 4 eyes see more than 2.

Oh. Damn, I'm stupid. RJW has it's own assembly, that's why functional changes in scripts don't work. Y U do dis to me?

Kinda surprised there's only anal fisting and no vaginal fisting. There's also anal fingering and urethral fingering, though the last one might be a bit too obscure. Still something I'd like to see included, even though it's just in the form of text in the log.

Another thing I'd like to see added is an amputee fetish seeing as how limbs can be destroyed or amputated (not sure if this fetish exists already, I've only used the mod for less than a day, and I haven't encountered it yet)

Pawns with this fetish will prefer people with a missing limb or prosthetics. The more limbs removed the higher the preference. I like to imagine bionics as modular or detachable, so I suppose it counts.

PS: Setting pawn relationships as sub or dom during the 'prepare carefully' start customization gets me an error. Forgot to copy the log at the time, but if this is not a known problem, I could go back and recreate it.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:47 AM, Skömer said:

Suggestion List:

Visual

• animation
  • cum overlays <-
  • horny creatures
  • visible bodyparts
  • invisible bodypart hediffs
  • pawns with many eggs appear pregnant 

So, I took on the noble task of creating cum overlays, and am now ready to share my work: it comes in the form of a plugin for Rjw 1.9.9h - to use the mod, download it and put in the load order after Rjw. Adding and removing the mod should be safe and not require a new game.

Features:

• Sex between pawns and/or creatures applies a "semen" health effect to the receiving actor
  • location (body part) is dependent on the sex type and its size is calculated based on various factors such as body size and sex need of the dispenser and previously received loads
  • all active semen effects are rendered on top of the pawn. location and size are calculated dynamically and correspond to the respective body parts
  • different color for human/animal semen, mechanoid fluids and insectoid spunk
  • a "Bukkake" health effect becomes active once the pawn is sufficiently drenched and applies some minor debuffs (-social impact and +vulnerability; at the highest level -vulnerability)
  • spunk dries up over time, but can also be removed by the affected pawns using a low-priority job that becomes available 3 ingame hours after receiving the first load

preview.jpg.376a6f6cd437088dab4a9a6338448961.jpg

If you guys are happy with the mod and you are ok with it @Ed86, I can also add it to the repository (once I figure out how to actually use gitgud)

RJW-BkkPlugin.zip

On 5/10/2019 at 2:03 AM, NoppaiKohai said:

I'll try that mod, thanks! I would use the arm binders from RimJobWorld, but they don't stop berserk prisoners from beating the crap out of your colonists for some reason, they still give bruises from human fists even though their arms are bound behind their back.

You say it's self created, do you not have that issue with incapacitated pawns, or is it from Prison Labor Mod that's causing the headache? Or do you guys not cut your prisoners limbs off to leave them as helpless as possible?  I just got tired of them constantly breaking out, so the women lose their limbs and 90% of their organs, and the males just donate every single organ they can then get sold, or lose give up their heart for the good of the colony as well

The self created part is the removal of their limbs. Normally a prisoner should just crawl back into bed. You've eliminated their crawling abilities xD I just stick my prisoners in straight jackets if they start having mental breaks or trying to break out (Or sold/released them prior to having the mod) so you found an interesting solution but it comes with it's own issues as you have found.

since i run out of english alphabet letters time to bump to 2.0.0, not sure what to do when we reach 3.0.0, move to Cyrillic?

after rape, victim that is in bed and cant move, should be put back to bed by last "visitor"
added parts override, so existing parts can be added to any race through xml without messing with mod sources (will see how this ends)
changed incubator/breeder descriptions
replaced that mess of code for bestial dna inheritance with same as humanlikes (hopefully nothing broken)
kids should always get father surname(if exist) 
changed litter size calculations, added parents fertility and breeder modifiers(this means that pawns now can actually birth twins and triplets when correctly "trained")
breeder quirk now increases pregnancy speed by 125% (was 200%)
gaining breeder quirk now also gives impregnation fetish
gaining incubator quirk now also gives impregnation fetish
hero can now mark them selves for cp, breeding, whoring
fixed/changed requirement for zoophile trait gain to also account loving with animals(was only raping)
increased glitter meds requirement for mech pregnancy abortion

rjw_2.0.0.7z

haha?

bearlyAliveLL support for lost forest

Zweifel bukkake addon

ekss:
Changes to bondage gear
-allows hediff targeted to body parts
-allows restriction of selected body part groups from melee actions, in combination with 0 manipulation restricts from using weapons too
-changed harmony patch for on_remove function to allow bondage gear without hololock
-changes to existing bondage items, their hediffs will be shown on relevant body parts
-added one new gear for prisoners
-PostLoadInit function to check and fix all bondage related hediffs to make everything save compatible (may be thrown out if too ugly, but all existing bondage gear will be needing re equipment)

rjw_2.0.1.7z

18 hours ago, reploidsham said:

@ZweifelI decided to do a rare thing and look through the thread and I was wondering if you were considering having Bad Hygiene's washing take off the cum debuffs. That might be useful/accurate.

aye, planning to do it when I have some time on my hands again

The notes say this isn't compatible with Lord of the Rims, but I want to add RJW to an existing save. The only Lord of the Rims mods I have  (that are labeled as such, anyway) add Dwarves and Elves. Removing races/factions apparently causes errors RJW, so I'm wondering if there's a way to keep my existing save and have RJW fully functioning at the same time. I don't mind getting rid of the Dwarves and Elves, but I'd rather not have to start a new colony to do it.