@Ed86 I have 1.9.9f on top of a huge stack of mods (not including Psychology), and lovin' in relationships seems to work fine.

I also second conusbonus' suggestion concerning a sex-talk slider option. I feel like being able to have some RJW-style events/characters in an otherwise normal playthrough would be welcome.

I've noticed that Gay + Zoophile females can be directed to invite female animals to bed manually, but won't choose them normally (where zoo females who aren't gay don't ever seem interested in partnering with female animals).  It seems to me like at least one reasonable possible interpretation of those two traits together - any chance that the target list could be expanded so that female zoo/female animal would happen normally/naturally in those circumstances?

Having a strange bug relating to consensual/passive sex... And quite a weird one.

Both passive zoo sex and simple hooker deals seem to be failing to complete, if if the pawn does it in this room setup:
image.png.e98b7212a5aa01af9eb85020ad180860.png

Yet, it works fine on this other room setup:
image.png.087d0f7d6fad0631cfc96f32f17fddc8.png

On the first one, first pawn reaches the bed, stays on it, and as soon as the other pawn is within 1-cell, even diagonally, they just give up and walk off. Reason for the second setup to work is probably because as soon as they open the door and are visible, they are already within the 1-cell range.

Sometimes it still triggers the other half of the interaction however, and the one that is supposed to be joining in bed stands in place, releasing hearts, doing the humping thing, but nowhere close to the other pawn, and it ends with nothing at all happening, in the logs, nor in the needs and thoughts.

Here's my mods list, in case something is a known offender;
image.thumb.png.7da6878929bb0d5166b27e73347f1819.png

I found a bug. For some reason a female pawn that spawned in with one of the male bodies (this isn't the bug). When I tried to arm binder them I got the texture not found thing. for "ArmbinderMale" I check the files and didn't find any matching textures. I think that one of the already existing textures can work if you just copy and rename.

I noticed while doing some test raids in debug mode that once all the females were downed holo keys spawned next to them. Is there a plan to have raiders tie up rape targets? For now it only spawns the keys I didn't see any locks or arm binders on  the pawns that were downed.

12 hours ago, alias34 said:

Are there even any plans for a big 2.0 version update or did you just back yourself into a corner with the update numbers? lol

Can only count to 2.0

I guess 2.0 will be that EX bondage furniture integration when i find enough motivation to go through its code

1.9.9g
added new mechanoid pregnancy instead of old microprocessor ones
added insect birth on pawn death 
added mechanoid birth on pawn death
maybe? added hive ai to birthed hostile insects
added ai to birthed mechanoids, which will try to kill everyone... i mean give hugs... yes... hugs...
added initialize() for pregnancy if started through "add hediff" options 
added days to birth info for pregnancy debug
fix for loving

rjw_1.9.9g.7z

A bit unrelated to the thread, but is there a mod that'd allow me to dress bedridden prisoners?

I found "Dress Patients", but it doesn't seem to work for prisoners (or maybe it requires another mod to become usable on prisoners)

37 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

1.9.9g
added new mechanoid pregnancy instead of old microprocessor ones
added insect birth on pawn death 
added mechanoid birth on pawn death
maybe? added hive ai to birthed hostile insects
added ai to birthed mechanoids, which will try to kill everyone... i mean give hugs... yes... hugs...
added initialize() for pregnancy if started through "add hediff" options 
added days to birth info for pregnancy debug
fix for loving

rjw_1.9.9g.7z 2.02 MB · 3 downloads

Hope the death on birth thing is optional... much as I like the xenomorph trope... not really my cup of tea.

7 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

Hope the death on birth thing is optional... much as I like the xenomorph trope... not really my cup of tea.

I think it just adds birthing of eggs on death on top of the normal incubation. I.E. insects don't disappear, because a pawn died.

33 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

nope ?

better yet, its hidden as "normal" pregnancy, until birth

18 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

Welp I guess I won't be updating. I have enough things in my game to kill my pawns. I do not need another thing.

but... but... that's what community suggested, are you not a part of a community?

I didn't even see this "suggestion" you talking about the community here or the one on the discord? I've got the discord sort of muted seeing how it was constantly spamming with how fast people post there.

As I said earlier I had hoped it was a optional thing, and that I think should have been put in as an optional. Just tossing it out there with no options isn't gonna sit well with some people. I probably am not the only one who dislikes having new features that cannot be turned off. I've only been back on this game for may be a month and half and I don't spend all mah time here on the forums. Also I am not even going to attempt to read back on prior posts seeing as this thread is at 70+ pages of posts.

Can someone confirm the following bug? I suspect my rimworld install might be fucked again,

It's seems the zoophile trait isn't appearing on a female after completing 11 or more breeding(passive) jobs. Rapes by animals still work. The Lovin' made and Animals loved do increase.

I used version 1.9.9h

4 hours ago, Captain Action said:

Can someone confirm the following bug? I suspect my rimworld install might be fucked again,

It's seems the zoophile trait isn't appearing on a female after completing 11 or more breeding(passive) jobs. Rapes by animals still work. The Lovin' made and Animals loved do increase.

I used version 1.9.9h

Traits have been rarely showing up on my end. Rapist shows up consistently, and even masochist after broken-body, but had some pawns just never get broken-body, and also a great many pawns literally only have sex with animals and never get zoophile. I thought it was just my game during updates being odd, but seems its not a personal issue.