57 minutes ago, Fruitvlieg said:

wha ? ... no no  add it I want it to have all my minions do the work  and my playable puppet don't have to do shit beside eat ,sleep ,fuck and repeat :P.

it was only added for testing and serve no purpose

added checks for infertile penis(aka tentacles and pegdick), so maybe slimes will rape and breed and stuff... or everything will be broken and rip the mod
renamed cum options and descriptions, added option for cum overlays
added item commonality of 0 to hololocks and keys, so maybe zombies wont drop them
changed chains modifiers from -75% to 35% max
removed relations: dom/sub/breeder
changed insect restraints to cocoon, cocoon will tend and feed pawn
mech pregnancy birth now destroys everything inside torso, failed to add blood ... oh well, we are family friendly game after all
changed birthed ai from assault colony to defend ship, so it wont leave until everything is dead
reduced births needed for incubator quirk to 100

rjw_2.0.2.7z

Hello! I decided step by step to come to the current version from version 1.8.6. Now I am on version 1.9.3. After I moved from 1.9.2, all my pawns became abnormally bestial. Without a message and warning, husband and wife fuck dogs separately. Is this fixed in later versions or is it the norm at all?

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

added checks for infertile penis(aka tentacles and pegdick), so maybe slimes will rape and breed and stuff... or everything will be broken and rip the mod
renamed cum options and descriptions, added option for cum overlays
added item commonality of 0 to hololocks and keys, so maybe zombies wont drop them
changed chains modifiers from -75% to 35% max
removed relations: dom/sub/breeder
changed insect restraints to cocoon, cocoon will tend and feed pawn
mech pregnancy birth now destroys everything inside torso, failed to add blood ... oh well, we are family friendly game after all
changed birthed ai from assault colony to defend ship, so it wont leave until everything is dead
reduced births needed for incubator quirk to 100

Where did the futa/trap options go?

20 hours ago, D_Zastar said:

I cant set the to be raped sliders in the options of the latest version. they just no ther. >.<

Disable rape in that options screen, that section of the options will reappear and disappear depending on whether it's enabled, for the time being.

20 hours ago, D_Zastar said:

I cant set the to be raped sliders in the options of the latest version. they just no ther. >.<

Huh, you're right.  I went to look thinking it was the 'forgot to delete old version' issue but no, mine are gone too and I know I deleted my old RJW folder.

Oh, Dom/Sub and Breeder Relations were removed, i see. I saw those in there, and they did show up in EdB Prep. Carefully, but yeah, i never knew how to set it up and seemed it was some debug unstable stuff, that was best left untouched.

I meant as Quirks for the RJW Quirk system... Also, why do mechanoids and animals have quirks? Its a weird thing, but i didn't think that was supposed to be there... Anyhow, suggestion stands.

I never paid much attention to the insects in rimjobworld before so I don't know how much of the follow story is intended behavior.

I started a new map in an area with natural caves, which, happen to contain preexisting hive near on edge of the map. Usually I just wall off the bugs and forget about them. But, when my colony's first raider appeared, the naked girl armed with a club decided that the bug cave was the shortest path to my colony. The outcome was not surprising. But, what happen next was.

A visitor appeared close to where the raider had appeared and followed the same path into the bug rape cave and got downed. Instead adding that pawn their collection, the bugs ignored her! Eventually, the female visiting pawn recovered enough to flee the cave.  I been able to repeatedly duplicate these series of events using god mode.

Does not having an active hive mess with the bugs' scripting somehow?

Maybe bugs should not so willing to egg and fertilize the same pawn over and over again?

Imo, RJW need some support for:

- EdB Prepare Carefully - which is almost compatible, but it messes with sexuality

- Dubs Bad Hygiene - washing should remove semen from pawn, and probably sex should affect hygiene bar too.

Line 214 in Gender_Helper.cs and lines 35 and 80 in Whoring_Helper.cs are wrong. The referenced curves have been defined so that they expect the age relative to lifespan, where 1.0f would be the expected lifespan of the pawn and 0.5f half the expected lifespan, but the input value is the age of the pawn as an integer. This has the effect of any floating values between 0 and 1 being ignored and for pawns with a human-relative age of 5 or more they will always have a base whoring price modifier of 0.5, and pawns with a human-relative age of 10 or more would be considered fully rigid.

I suggest adjusting the curves so that they reference the whole age instead of the age relative to their lifespans.

Edit: As there's also an option to adjust the age of consent, I would recommend that the age of consent is also taken into account when adjusting the age range prices, so that some pawns won't have to whore for free.

1 hour ago, dark309 said:

anyone meet a problem that setting gone like this?

I've seen the same.

Here's what's happening for whoever is going to fix it, the amount of options on the first column on that window overflows onto the next rendered column, and right after the GenderlessAsFuta setting there's an instruction to make a new column for the next set of options, and only two columns are rendered at once within the window. So the column that was instructed to be made ends up outside of the rendered window's bounds.