8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

when you replace healthy arm with peg arm, it is considered organ harvesting

In my case it wasn't a peg arm but a peg leg. But the thing i find really weird is that on a brand new game with all the mods i am using, there is no mood penalty for replacing a leg with a peg leg.

And i haven't find any xlm that modified the thought T-T

23 hours ago, requiemfang said:

I have noticed as well that intercourse between couples isn't completing, this is on version E though and not the new version F.

I have fiddled around in dev mode to change the kinsey scale and also the kinks of pawns so it may have to do with that? I am not sure though.

try, should fix vanilla loving

RJW.7z

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

try, should fix vanilla loving

RJW.7z 108.33 kB · 10 downloads

Does this work for E or F version? I know it's a dumb question but I has to ask it lol

1 hour ago, DeidreTheStrange said:

Any plans in the future to edit fetishes?
I kinda dislike my main pawn finding ugly pawns to be borderline 10/10 handsome sex machines.

go into dev mode, hit heart in the bio tab of the pawn and use edit mode to allow you to change your pawns quirks.

3 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

It has to be a mod screwing my save.,.. Installing advanced bionic legs and then removing them doesn't trigger the thought.

How does it work?

pawn get prodded by mechanoid, pawn birth more mechanoids, pawn die 

41 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

Does this work for E or F version? I know it's a dumb question but I has to ask it lol

go into dev mode, hit heart in the bio tab of the pawn and use edit mode to allow you to change your pawns quirks.

F

Shouldn't pawns that masturbate when someone's around get negative "Embarrassed" moodlet? Or if they are disturbed the satisfaction will fail with additional "Disturbed masturbation" moodlet, unless they are exhibitionists which which will create positive moodlet with better satisfaction?

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

pawn get prodded by mechanoid, pawn birth more mechanoids, pawn die 

... mechanoid chest-bursters... I.... Oof.

Most of these mechanics are rather self-flawed, the whole bug eggs and mechanoid thing... Since they mostly fail if the pawn dies in the process, and there are no safe-guards towards a pawn not dying in the process. Either they bleed out, starve, or get attacked by other nearby predators (Example case is the bug hives in caves).

I don't see how this would be different with mechanoids, and there would be no reason let the "pregnancy" go through, if it actually kills your pawn and births hostile mechanoids.

I heard of the "life-support restraints" that are supposed to be caused by bugs raping pawns... But i think that didn't go through. Would add to the whole thing and make it more feasible.

Not sure if this is the place to post but I'm having a issue with this.

Everything seems to be working just fine but once my pawns enter a relationship with eachother they won't do the deed.

They'll wake up and stay laying in bed indefinitely as if they were going to but the action won't actually start? 

As well as the fact that despite having full control mode on, I can;t actually get them to do anything.

okay, so, i've ran into a "mild" problem... where the heart icon in the bio and the designators in the pawn menu are just gone. the problem started while i was staying on version D because of reasons, but when i tried updating to version F, the problem didn't go away.
log: https://git.io/fjsOm
(note: since i see a lot of references to STDs in the log, i feel it necessary to mention that i have STDs disabled in the menu.)

The only issue im having with this mod is that even with Direct control on I can;t get them to do anything ?

Also the only things they'll do on their own is use the CP despite being in a relationship they never actually sleep with eachother.

Basically all the rape parts of the mod are working as intended but then my entire colony has to become rapists cos they won't do anything else and I can't make them.

2 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

The only issue im having with this mod is that even with Direct control on I can;t get them to do anything ?

Also the only things they'll do on their own is use the CP despite being in a relationship they never actually sleep with eachother.

Basically all the rape parts of the mod are working as intended but then my entire colony has to become rapists cos they won't do anything else and I can't make them.

Try turning on "development mode" in the mod settings under "Basic Settings".

The mod is great, thanks for developing it!

Two small suggestions, if I may.

Would it be possible for you to add an option in the mod settings menu that toggles furniture? Or would it be possible for me to modify the files in your mod to remove the added furniture entirely? I ask because I play with Soft Beds which increases the cost of vanilla RimWorld beds, but the materials costs of your beds remains the same.

Another minor gripe: with your mod installed, it seems like my colonists talk about sexual stuff more than anything else. Now, don't get me wrong, I appreciate this functionality! It makes sense that colonists should talk about sex! But I would like to request a feature (such as a slider in the mod options menu, if feasible) that would allow us to specify how frequently pawns choose to talk about sex. Or, if you were feeling really ambitious, perhaps a tie in to Psychology where whether or not a sexual discussion occurs depends on the traits and relationship of the pawns interacting.

Again, I really appreciate your hard work on this mod. Thank you!

1 hour ago, fuckboybaer said:

I found a couple of bugs with the latest version (1.9.9f) of RJW. I reinstalled this mod, disabled other mods, and reinstalled the game just to confirm that this wasn't just a client-side issue. Some of the bugs might have already been brought to light by other users, but just in case, I will list them in no particular order.

Hide contents

After the sex ability nerf in update 1.9.9e, I have noticed that some parts haven't been downgraded or seemingly have been downgraded too much compared to the others. This makes it so that some parts have a higher sex ability and a lower vulnerability than others that should be considered better.

I tried to make a chart depicting each part, their sex ability and vulnerability to give you a representation of how mixed things are, but I kind of just gave up after like 30 minutes. Points for effort?

Hide contents

When both lovers are in bed lovin' they don't seem to finish the deed and nothing is logged in the log menu. The usual cum sound is not played and they just appear to stop and go back to sleep. Joining someone in bed and rape both seem to work as intended, however.

If this post seemed rushed, that's because it was. Sorry if you don't understand what I'm trying to say right away. I am genuinely interested in seeing the growth and success of this project in the future, thank you to all the modders that put their time and effort into making this free modding experience possible.

before "nerf" most parts were the same, they pushed sexability above 200 which would always result max satisfaction, whole satisfaction system is flawed

there is fix for loving, few posts above, but nobody replied if its working so....

So i tried it out with development on and my pawns only ever show the option to rape, even their own partners, never anything consensual.

Also the pawn can;t ever rape because the vulnerability is 'too low' despite me basically removing by setting it to 0.

The 'fix' for loving doesn't seem to fix anything for me but then again alot of this mods doesn't seem to work for me?

18 hours ago, conusbonus said:

Would it be possible for you to add an option in the mod settings menu that toggles furniture? Or would it be possible for me to modify the files in your mod to remove the added furniture entirely? I ask because I play with Soft Beds which increases the cost of vanilla RimWorld beds, but the materials costs of your beds remains the same.

Until something is done, there is a simple fix for new games. When choosing your start type (tribal/naked and alone/etc) you can make a custom one. It's values are the same as the regular start, but you can disable items. Disable the Push and Luxurious beds. I keep the wooden mat, it is a cheap replacement for sleeping bags early on before you get cloths.