8 hours ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

None of the pawns in that save have been created by Prepare Carefulyl and they used to do sex acts before they broke. Perhaps notable that until recently it was a all female colony so they only had masturbation avaiableaay?

What other mods do you have? (Also, in my case, no pawns were masturbating when created with Prepare Carefully. They did when they were not.)

I think i figured out what broke my paws, for some reason their genitals and stuff were scrambled (eg anus on the breasts slot, vagina on the tailbone, breasts on the gentials....) Might've been caused by some of my prostethics mods updating, i dont recall adding anything related mid save.

3 hours ago, uud said:

What other mods do you have? (Also, in my case, no pawns were masturbating when created with Prepare Carefully. They did when they were not.)

Core, HugsLib, Rimsenal Storytellers, Interaction bubbles, forbiddable refuelables, Setup Camp, No max Bills, Smart Medicine, Wild Cultivation, Rain washes away filth, Snap Out, Hunt & down for me, Slave outfits, A dog said, animals logic, rim fridge, change dresser, colourful traits, better workbench management, stockpile stack limit, recipe icons, pawn badge, colour coded mood bar, rimhud, prepare carefully, pawns are capable, highway restoration, export agency, EPOE, evoled organs, gouRIMet, Bionic Icons, hospitality, faction control, glass and lights, efficent lights, maid project, RJW.

10 hours ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

I think i figured out what broke my paws, for some reason their genitals and stuff were scrambled (eg anus on the breasts slot, vagina on the tailbone, breasts on the gentials....) Might've been caused by some of my prostethics mods updating, i dont recall adding anything related mid save.

Core, HugsLib, Rimsenal Storytellers, Interaction bubbles, forbiddable refuelables, Setup Camp, No max Bills, Smart Medicine, Wild Cultivation, Rain washes away filth, Snap Out, Hunt & down for me, Slave outfits, A dog said, animals logic, rim fridge, change dresser, colourful traits, better workbench management, stockpile stack limit, recipe icons, pawn badge, colour coded mood bar, rimhud, prepare carefully, pawns are capable, highway restoration, export agency, EPOE, evoled organs, gouRIMet, Bionic Icons, hospitality, faction control, glass and lights, efficent lights, maid project, RJW.

"Evolved organs" caused that, it even caused the same thing to happen to its own organs. The author of that mod is aware of this, though he can't/won't fix it. 

Maybe, and this is a very loose suggestion since this is a very specific case, we could get some functionality in the mod that will check what hediffs the pawn has and if they are not assigned to the correct organs it would delete them and place them in the proper places? Or even just delete them all and reroll them again. I'd rather lose a few bionics and place them with devtools than have to fix all my colonists manually every time something like that happens.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:16 PM, Tm812 said:

The updated hasn't caused any noticeable change in my current save. Unfortunately that save has a rather nasty Rjw specific bug. My pawns sex need isn't going up regardless of their attempts to get off. Its pretty early in the game so I only have 3 pawns on the map. Just two male Forsaken and a human female prisoner currently. I've got a lot of mods running on this save so I wouldn't be surprised if something else is interfering.

Debug log when they do the dirty below.

Edit: Disabling the all of cum graphics stuff in mod setting fixes the sex need stuff.

Rjw Debug.txt 10.12 kB · 7 downloads

And i have the same problem with forsaken race. So i think the problem is with the race. Disabling the cum graphics didn't fix it for me. 

Is this compatible with Rim World of Madness - Arachnophobia as my captured pawns are getting impregnated but arn't giving birth to anything? I do get a pop-up stating such nd such has given birth to eggs. Or is there a patch I need?

2 hours ago, shovah said:

Is this compatible with Rim World of Madness - Arachnophobia as my captured pawns are getting impregnated but arn't giving birth to anything? I do get a pop-up stating such nd such has given birth to eggs. Or is there a patch I need?

This happens quite often with vanilla insects too.

3 hours ago, shovah said:

I think the pawn needs to have the eggs implanted and then be bred by a male of the species or the eggs will just die. Or something. It's been a while since I've checked and there's been quite a few changes.

2 hours ago, clrpurp242 said:

I think the pawn needs to have the eggs implanted and then be bred by a male of the species or the eggs will just die. Or something. It's been a while since I've checked and there's been quite a few changes.

That's correct, but even fertilized eggs may result in nothing upon birth. Quite frankly I'm not sure if it's an issue or if there's RNG involved.

Yes to both implanted and fertilised had multiple eggs, I have around 10 prisoners I use as brood mares, not that it matters now av fed them all to the spiders cos they weren't laying.

I have over 200 spiders in my colony, maybe they aren't laying because I've hit some limit. Just to clarify none of my current spiders were birthed by the mares.

Also I was using them to populate an insectoid arm, too many loses at the births.

1 hour ago, garth033 said:

Hello all, I wanted to start a new game but found that I cannot even generate a world.... perhaps someone can help me out here? the 3 main errors reference this mod so I figured I'd start here....

https://gist.github.com/b1fdb34751908fd28d9e6d71f421ff37

Bring RimJobworld to the bottom of your order list

By the way, I recommend downloading this first. It helps organize a list and save it. Just member not to remove it from your mod list  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1507748539

22 hours ago, Ed86 said:

just keep raping pawn everyday?

I just want my broken pawns to stay broken without maintenance  :P

Maybe this does the trick in HediffComp_SeverityPerDayIfRest.cs

public override void CompPostTick(ref float severityAdjustment)
		{
			base.CompPostTick(ref severityAdjustment);
			if (base.Pawn.IsHashIntervalTick(SeverityUpdateInterval))
			{
                if (base.Pawn.health.hediffSet.GetFirstHediffOfDef(xxx.feelingBroken).CurStageIndex >= 3)
                {
                    severityAdjustment = 0;
                }
                else
                {
                    float num = this.SeverityChangePerDay();
                    num *= 0.00333333341f;
                    severityAdjustment += num;
                }		
			}
		}

If not can you give me a hint on how to implement 

1 hour ago, Ruv424242 said:

I just want my broken pawns to stay broken without maintenance  :P

Maybe this does the trick in HediffComp_SeverityPerDayIfRest.cs

public override void CompPostTick(ref float severityAdjustment)
		{
			base.CompPostTick(ref severityAdjustment);
			if (base.Pawn.IsHashIntervalTick(SeverityUpdateInterval))
			{
                if (base.Pawn.health.hediffSet.GetFirstHediffOfDef(xxx.feelingBroken).CurStageIndex >= 3)
                {
                    severityAdjustment = 0;
                }
                else
                {
                    float num = this.SeverityChangePerDay();
                    num *= 0.00333333341f;
                    severityAdjustment += num;
                }		
			}
		}

If not can you give me a hint on how to implement 

hm... probably

Something useful I think would be to be able to change the sexuality of a pawn to will on dev mode, in my case to do so I had to go to the save files and found the specific line for the pawn and change it manually but I think most common users would preffer just clicking on the name and seeing the sexualityes and kinks avileables, well is just an idea

On 6/5/2019 at 9:13 AM, garth033 said:

Hello all, I wanted to start a new game but found that I cannot even generate a world.... perhaps someone can help me out here? the 3 main errors reference this mod so I figured I'd start here....

https://gist.github.com/b1fdb34751908fd28d9e6d71f421ff37

Conflict with Psychology mod.

Suggestion to RJW team: Could you please make all female Kijin race generated with Huge breasts. Kijin with flat breasts doesn't seem right. Thank you.