3 hours ago, idonthateyou said:

I've seen the same.

Here's what's happening for whoever is going to fix it, the amount of options on the first column on that window overflows onto the next rendered column, and right after the GenderlessAsFuta setting there's an instruction to make a new column for the next set of options, and only two columns are rendered at once within the window. So the column that was instructed to be made ends up outside of the rendered window's bounds.

57 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

Devs are aware of this, for now just deselect an option, like rape or something and apply your changes to the options you want to change, The turn the option you turned off back on.

thx for the help , i've almost tried eveything that sometimes when we find mod conflicted need to do and find cant help. (reinstall,change list ,del comfig..etc..)

On 5/11/2019 at 3:44 PM, Zweifel said:

pawns with many eggs appear pregnant 

that idea sounds pretty good, Maybe it could be possible to do marks around the belly area to simulate protrusion, maybe the same system used for those sperm overlays, it would be better than nothing

I have More Trait Slots mod and in the save file I can see children have about 8 traits (which is in line with what their parents have), but once they are born they only have 3 traits.

Is this something with RJW or is BnC getting in the way?

Also about multiple children per birth, I get a message that a pawn birthed a bunch of kids, but only ends up with one.

3 hours ago, Anonymous said:

I have More Trait Slots mod and in the save file I can see children have about 8 traits (which is in line with what their parents have), but once they are born they only have 3 traits.

Is this something with RJW or is BnC getting in the way?

Also about multiple children per birth, I get a message that a pawn birthed a bunch of kids, but only ends up with one.

no idea, ive given some debug births and mother with 3 traits birth  pawns with 3-4 traits

2 hours ago, klz said:

Bug? Incompatibility? Or just missed?

For animals there is no "install/add <genital>" in operation list (zoophile in my colony is pretty upset about an accident with her dog :D)

If everything else fails, there's a "more_recipes" file in the first or second post in this thread.

On 5/24/2019 at 10:19 AM, dark309 said:

,anyone meet a problem that setting gone like this?

I had that problem with a RimThemes mod theme.
When I switched to vanilla, it returned to normal.

disabled non designated targets for breeders
disabled rape beating for non human(animal) rapists
changed male->futa operations jobstrings from Attaching to Adding
added filters for featureless breast, no penis/vag/breast/anus
excluded mechanoids for getting quirks
some bondage compatibility stuff
changed egging impregnation, so if insect can implant at least one egg it'll do so
moved some settings from basic settings menu to debug, should not tear mod settings anymore... for now
changed pregnancy detection, pregnancies now need check to determine what kind of pregnancy it is 
changed abortions so they cant be done until player do pregnancy check
added operation to hack mechanoid, so it wont try to kill everyone once birthed
changes to menu descriptions and new pregnancy description

rjw_2.0.3.7z

I got a question regarding fertilty. In my new game with BnC and CSL mod, eating contraception didn't do anything to the fertilty, it stays OK (100%). Already enabled RJW pregnancies in the option. Although in the previous game without those 2 mods, it's working fine. 

A side note, the contraception pills in the new game is colored white-greyish, while on the bill its colored the normal pink.

3 hours ago, RWJ said:

please add incest to romances
with option for anyone can have relationships with incest

you want something in Rimworld?

- there is always a mod for that

2 hours ago, Einreicht said:

I got a question regarding fertilty. In my new game with BnC and CSL mod, eating contraception didn't do anything to the fertilty, it stays OK (100%). Already enabled RJW pregnancies in the option. Although in the previous game without those 2 mods, it's working fine. 

A side note, the contraception pills in the new game is colored white-greyish, while on the bill its colored the normal pink.

csl adds its own fertility which wont be effected by rjw contraceptives and rjw fertility wont be effected by mod added contraceptives either

1 hour ago, Xyotic said:

Is there a bondage gear only version of this mod?

This mod has a lot of great features but its much more than i really need

just disable everything and make sex need decay 0, done

16 hours ago, Skömer said:

csl adds its own fertility which wont be effected by rjw contraceptives and rjw fertility wont be effected by mod added contraceptives either

Is there a workaround for this? I'd prefer using CSL for a while, unless it's not needed for my next gameplay.

32 minutes ago, Einreicht said:

Is there a workaround for this? I'd prefer using CSL for a while, unless it's not needed for my next gameplay.

use the rjw contraceptives and disable CSL pregnancy