6 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Any ideas for this? It's still a pretty major problem for me ATM, colonists are constantly hauling tons and tons of food into the prison cells and just leaving it on the ground, because the rape slaves are pretty much "needing rescue" 24/7 between all the raping because the rapists don't put them back in bed when done with them

Only two solutions I can think of to manage this, as it's somewhat of a self created problem. 

1: Use https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=824831260 as an alternative to limb removal. Should achieve the same (Or similar) effect if you are attempting to just make the prisoners helpless. This will also nullify any of those pesky mental breaks and whatnot.

2: Supervise the area and force colonists to rescue the prisoners when they're finished. Manually is the only way I can think of doing it off the top of my head. Having medical beds in the prison cell MAY trigger the colonists to rescue "Downed" prisoners but I'm not sure how that interaction would work to be totally honest.

Also, as a side note, have you tried using the mod you linked? It's a long shot but every now and then Rimworld plays nice with old outdated mods. Could get lucky but I would try it on a test save incase it doesn't work.

Hello! Thanks for this mod that add fun to my game!

I was wondering if the mod works with "Androids" by ChJees because after implanting bionic genitals to 3 of my female androids + Archeotech to another one of them, no pregnancy so far (been like 2-3 years IG).

21 hours ago, Servalface said:

Anyone know how to fix Ferians? They seem to be the only race i have that cant have genitals.

On 5/6/2019 at 4:33 PM, bearlyAlive said:

How does RJW assign genitals to animals? I rummaged a bit through the bodydef and raceDef files, I found where genitals are defined and I found the patch where they are added to animals, what I'm missing is the link between species and genital usage.

Where and what tag does an animal need to get an equine penis assigned for example?

In the file Genital_Helper.cs in the method  public static void add_genitals there is a forest of string lookups and ifs that encompasses the logic of who gets what peepee. It is pretty straightforward to add another species to the mix. After all you've got a whole lot of examples right there.  But you'd need to recompile the mod for changes to take effect.

23 minutes ago, DegenerateMuffalo said:

In the file Genital_Helper.cs in the method  public static void add_genitals there is a forest of string lookups and ifs that encompasses the logic of who gets what peepee. It is pretty straightforward to add another species to the mix. After all you've got a whole lot of examples right there.  But you'd need to recompile the mod for changes to take effect.

Ok so ferians are already in there, so that isnt my issue. To be more clear on my issue, they are the only race in prepare carefully that i cant add genitals to. However every other race i have, i can do that without issue.

38 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

How would one do that?

You will need to follow general guide to modding.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=33219.msg338631#msg338631

For altering existing mod, one should start with step 25. Instead of removing missing links in step 31 one should locate the corresponding libraries.

26 minutes ago, Servalface said:

Ok so ferians are already in there, so that isnt my issue. To be more clear on my issue, they are the only race in prepare carefully that i cant add genitals to. However every other race i have, i can do that without issue.

Then there's probably something with Prepare Carefully or Ferrians,  are implants from other mods accessible to them? You can use devmode to add desired genitals after embarking. But the cause of the problem is likely beyond anyone's guess.

1 minute ago, DegenerateMuffalo said:

For altering existing mod, one should start with step 25. Instead of removing missing links in step 31 one should locate the corresponding libraries.

Then there's probably something with Prepare Carefully or Ferrians,  are implants from other mods accessible to them? You can use devmode to add desired genitals after embarking. But the cause of the problem is likely beyond anyone's guess.

Yeah, everything from EOPE is available ot them so im not sure then, but ill try dev mode then.

42 minutes ago, DegenerateMuffalo said:

So... editing .cs files directly in a text editor works just fine? I'm confused now.

I think there's an issue with egg laying animal's inter-species pregnancy, even when the setting is enabled. Only the same species can fertilize eggs (which makes sense, but the inter-species setting used to work for egg laying animals too.) Even with the pregnancy settings at 100%, I could only get it to work by introducing a male of the same species.

9 hours ago, DegenerateMuffalo said:

Since the project is on a git repository it would probably be better to add the races to the main mod directly.

I've recently started fiddling with C# so adding a few strings to the if else jungle isn't a problem. Just need to figure out git...

I managed to recompile RJW with my changes and it does work, but I'm wondering if it's possible to restrict a race's gender to just male or female.

The description of the race I'm working with is all female and I'd like to keep it that way, if possible.

2 hours ago, Munar said:

Does what the hack and this conflict?

Have had issues in past versions, where Scythers and Lancers would destroy your game simply by existing, but otherwise, its been holding up fine. Only a shame to see the mechanoids not actually engage in anything other than work, even though, somehow, not only do my Mechanoids have genders, but also quirks... I guess "compatible" is a weird way to put it.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

Have had issues in past versions, where Scythers and Lancers would destroy your game simply by existing, but otherwise, its been holding up fine. Only a shame to see the mechanoids not actually engage in anything other than work, even though, somehow, not only do my Mechanoids have genders, but also quirks... I guess "compatible" is a weird way to put it.

I don't have that mod and mechanoids still appear to have genders.

7 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

I managed to recompile RJW with my changes and it does work, but I'm wondering if it's possible to restrict a race's gender to just male or female.

The description of the race I'm working with is all female and I'd like to keep it that way, if possible.

I know that the gender stuff is in the .xml files for the alien races. Check the RJW-compatible dragonians mod for reference.

6 hours ago, asdfghjklggg said:

I know that the gender stuff is in the .xml files for the alien races. Check the RJW-compatible dragonians mod for reference.

Unfortunately they're just regular animals, so adding the gender ratio of alien races won't do anything.

I released my patch as it is, at least genitals are being added now. Also made a merge request to RJW so they'll hopefully get more human parts if the merge gets approved.

For some reason, most of the RJW features are missing from my game. Pawns still have a sex need, will actively attempt to hook up, and Nymphos still spawn- but the GUI option for submitting and prostitution are missing, as are the options for pretty much all other sexual activity, as well as the handcuff icon in the lower right corner that's used to set settings. I have the GUI option checked in the mod menu, so that can't be it. 

Here's my error log, do you have any idea what might be causing this? 

https://git.io/fjCqt

So cross-species pawn-pawn offspring don't seem to be getting proper parentage from a parent they did not inherit the race.

Is this a hard-coded limitation or something that simply isn't particularly accounted for in RJW? I mean, pawn-animal pairings work perfectly well in that department.

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

So cross-species pawn-pawn offspring don't seem to be getting proper parentage from a parent they did not inherit the race.

Is this a hard-coded limitation or something that simply isn't particularly accounted for in RJW? I mean, pawn-animal pairings work perfectly well in that department.

prepare carefully breaks all non vanilla races

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

prepare carefully breaks all non vanilla races

Well, I did get the version that's on the Discord.

Or does it not work if I "update" it mid-playthrough?

(I did remove all files first, in case you're wondering)

7 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Well, I did get the version that's on the Discord.

Or does it not work if I "update" it mid-playthrough?

(I did remove all files first, in case you're wondering)

No, you need to start new game, it breaks all starting pawns the moment you open it up