I know this mod is incompatible with LOTR Third Age, but is this compatible with other mods that prevent advance technology such as Rimworld: Medieval Edition? I'm wanting to do a medieval playthrough without guns/mechanoids/etc.

1 hour ago, pöä#klhzfzjkhiklgzjhiul768 said:

Could i please get some help with my issue?

1a)buy game on steam and get auto updates

1b)since you decided to finally update (your perfectly legal non-drm? game), you can also update all your 270 mods

2)updating from 1.8.5 unsupported

1 hour ago, qwertyasdf1234567910 said:

Is there anyway to deselect hero mode or is it permanently for 1 pawn? One of my pawns with hero mode died and now I cant use hero mode anymore?

there is nothing that butchering cant solve

Well well well. Looks like the updates are taking shape, and things are changing.

Rational Romance's Hook-ups have been patched to work with RJW it seems, albeit they result in 2 different sex actions happening at once, but still great to see more interaction.

And to boot, the community has started making submods with nice functions! Someone released a "Genitals for Androids" file and Ed didn't set them ablaze, along with Androids being mentioned on the first page despite the mod basically doing the opposite of compatibility for them makes things confusing but aye, i'm not complaining.

I'm surprised at how well things have been working on my end, but i'd like to note a thing;

On 4/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, ekss said:

Thank you for this remark, without it, I would probably look for an error much longer. I did not take into account that prisoners have no joy need.

Here is updated version, fixed for prisoners.

Tested with RJW 1.9.9e

Installation/update: remove old rjw-ex folder if present (not rjw!), unpack this, load after RJW.

Full description in initial release post

Your mod works pretty well, even animated and everything! Very nicely done. Only complaint i have is that the medium-tech one (Saddle) still absolutely destroys pawn's rest need. It is understandable, but it does so at a seemingly extreme rate, imo.

And i'm surprised even things like Eldritch horrors seem to have genitals that are completely normal... I would rather not think of someone being ravished by a female dark young but aye that's a thing.

Anyhow, amongst turns in the tides of development, good to see things came around to allow the user to actually play the game as if they had some control, and allow users to choose how things go down. Glad to have waited to comment on things.

42 minutes ago, red3dred said:

...medium-tech one (Saddle) still absolutely destroys pawn's rest need. It is understandable, but it does so at a seemingly extreme rate, imo.

Thanks for feedback. I agree that balance is pretty questionable, at current state it revolves around following numbers: getting (100%*quality) sex need in 1 in-game hour at the cost of (50%/quality) rest, quality of mid-tier machine is 1, low-tech one is 0.3 and high-tech is 1.5 with drawbacks of it's auto-mode gambling.

If you have any ideas how to make it more interesting, without turning into god-mode item, I'd be glad to read it.

@ekss

xD this might be the wrong place to ask, but could any one help me make sense of this error log?

Unsure if it is rjw ex, rjw, or prison labor (or something ells interfering).

What i know is that the error log reads very similiar to the previous log with rjw ex fuck machines and prison labor.

And that it just started doing this after i updated rjw ex.

Spoiler

Lucy started 10 jobs in 10 ticks. List: (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2029670)) , (washPatient (Job_2029673) A=Thing_Human325102) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2029674)) , (washPatient (Job_2029677) A=Thing_Human325102) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2029678)) , (washPatient (Job_2029681) A=Thing_Human325102) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2029682)) , (washPatient (Job_2029686) A=Thing_Human325102) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2029687)) , (washPatient (Job_2029692) A=Thing_Human325102) (Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2029693))  curDriver=JobDriver_WaitMaintainPosture (toilIndex=0) curJob=(Wait_MaintainPosture (Job_2029693)) lastJobGiver=null
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:FinalizeTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickList:Tick_Patch2(Object)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Could just be issue with prison labor though in any case, it started as mentionen when i put in the new rjw ex files and prisoners are trying to do the doctor job on fellow inmates.

//Thanks :)

Sometimes I getting similar errors too, and got them even before creating my ad-don and before installing Prison Labor. Probably some hiccup while selecting available task not related to particular mod, or I don't know where/how to dig to solve this. Mostly my pawns hesitate when choosing to fap or not to fap.

8 minutes ago, ekss said:

Sometimes I getting similar errors too, and got them even before creating my ad-don and before installing Prison Labor. Probably some hiccup while selecting available task not related to particular mod, or I don't know where/how to dig to solve this. Mostly my pawns hesitate when choosing to fap or not to fap.

ah ok, thanks :)

When I'm updating from 1.9.9d to 1.9.9e, it seems it no longer logs the action when pawns finish doing Lovin'. More importantly, it no longer fills the Sex and Recreation needs anymore, but I can definitely see it happening, since I'm getting the Got some Lovin' mood buff at the end. Any idea what may have caused the change?

Thanks

10 hours ago, Paradox Edge said:

All that I can say about this is just... >Traps

For a community that prides itself on it's ability to make sex mods. They sure know jack shit about what the difference between a Trap and a Femboy is.

what you are trying to say is...?

14 hours ago, red3dred said:

And to boot, the community has started making submods with nice functions! Someone released a "Genitals for Androids" file and Ed didn't set them ablaze, along with Androids being mentioned on the first page despite the mod basically doing the opposite of compatibility for them makes things confusing but aye, i'm not complaining.

Anyhow, amongst turns in the tides of development, good to see things came around to allow the user to actually play the game as if they had some control, and allow users to choose how things go down. Glad to have waited to comment on things.

thx to me, people start learning C# (at least a bit), all hail ED!

hm..? something has changed? xD

didnt want to release it yet, but accidentally pushed to git master... so here we are

1.9.9f
added designator icons, when pawn refuses to breed/comfort/service
wip mechanoid pregnancy
increased aphrodisiac price 11->500

lotr compatibility? 
-set hololock techlevel to space 
-set whore beds techlevel to Medieval
-set nymph techlevel to Tribal 
-set aphrodisiac techlevel to Medieval
some other minor fixes

rjw_1.9.9f.7z

@Ed86 Hey could you help me with something? it is not related directly to this mod though.

Pawns are getting bad thoughts when installing "unnecessary" peg legs or peg arms on prisoners, like someone's organ harvested and my organ harvested. I am trying to find which mod did that but i have had no luck. What does a mod has to do to break that? Or is that base game behavior? cause it happens with my old colony but not with a new save.

51 minutes ago, Gamaroguar said:

@Ed86 Hey could you help me with something? it is not related directly to this mod though.

Pawns are getting bad thoughts when installing "unnecessary" peg legs or peg arms on prisoners, like someone's organ harvested and my organ harvested. I am trying to find which mod did that but i have had no luck. What does a mod has to do to break that? Or is that base game behavior? cause it happens with my old colony but not with a new save.

when you replace healthy arm with peg arm, it is considered organ harvesting

I haven't looked to see if anyone else is having these issues, but this is what i'm experiencing:

1. My sterilized female settler got pregnant.

2. My colonist couple never finish intercourse. (They start it, but then it stops... nothing in logs of what they performed.) 
it started happening after i used DEV mode to change a settler's kinsey scale... he had 2, now it's 0...
but he still won't finish intercourse with wife settler.

(I have the pregnancy mod you recommended downloaded, but i disabled it. Also, i have RJW human like pregnancys on...
but i for sure used your mod's sterilization trait. her fertility was 0% but she still got preggers.)