Can you please restrict raping and hook-ups to recreation, resting and anything schedule hours? I see a lot of pawns interrupt their job (like hunting) to go back to base to rape someone or prostitutes following people across the map to hookup. I think if there was an option to restrict all these rjw actions from happening during working hours would fix this and make sense for immersion. I mean only designated working hours from the "Restrict" menu, so it should be easy to implement.

hey I'm so confused right now rjw does not work for me I'm using the up to date version RJWa11_HugsLib_patched and rjw_2.0.3 and not only is it red but I can't even get on a world or even a new world at that so I thought I was at my end but then I checked the update log to rimworld and their was a update exactly yesterday which did a bit of changes to mod support and load time but cause some mod to not work possibly including this mod but not Age Morphosis Cells that mod still works. is it me and i'm not using the actually updated version of rjw or is it the update the rimworld had or something else entirely? 

The updated hasn't caused any noticeable change in my current save. Unfortunately that save has a rather nasty Rjw specific bug. My pawns sex need isn't going up regardless of their attempts to get off. Its pretty early in the game so I only have 3 pawns on the map. Just two male Forsaken and a human female prisoner currently. I've got a lot of mods running on this save so I wouldn't be surprised if something else is interfering.

Debug log when they do the dirty below.

Edit: Disabling the all of cum graphics stuff in mod setting fixes the sex need stuff.

Rjw Debug.txt

1 hour ago, Tm812 said:

The updated hasn't caused any noticeable change in my current save. Unfortunately that save has a rather nasty Rjw specific bug. My pawns sex need isn't going up regardless of their attempts to get off. Its pretty early in the game so I only have 3 pawns on the map. Just two male Forsaken and a human female prisoner currently. I've got a lot of mods running on this save so I wouldn't be surprised if something else is interfering.

Debug log when they do the dirty below.

Edit: Disabling the all of cum graphics stuff in mod setting fixes the sex need stuff.

Rjw Debug.txt 10.12 kB · 1 download

increase age to 1+

What is the "Remove cocoon" operation for? It shows up all the time for no reason. Same with "Remove restraints", the pawn doesn't have any restraints on it.

1 hour ago, BloodyStatsPadding said:

I put an Archotech Penis on a transhumanist but the colonist still has the "Transhumanist Frustrated" thought

None of the genital/anus/breast artificial parts count for transhumanists or body purists, this should be fixed.

7 hours ago, jojonick said:

What is the "Remove cocoon"

If I do not muddle anything, these are treatments for colonists who have fallen into the paws of insects. Just try to submit in combat mode:)

And i have my own question. Hmm, apparently, the mechanics of abortion is not working as it should. I did the check, and then I assigned the procedure and at the same time nothing worked. I tried different medications, but the result is still zero. Or did I miss something?

Hello there. I got a problem, some of my colonists wont do any sexual acts whatsoever. They wont masturbate, have sex or anything... Essentially RJW became a permanent -10 moodlet for those. They do have functioning genitals, possible partners (one even has a lover she never lays with...) and aint wearing any chastity devices. 

How can i fix this?

Is there currently any way, either in-game or through editing files, to change an animal's sexuality? I've noticed they do have a sexuality value when editing a save file, but when it comes to choosing a target for sexual encounters, they don't seem to use it at all.

Animals also don't seem to follow RJW sex rules, regarding the options available to them, unless they are choosing targets first, and then seeking options, as I even attempted to reduce all RJW sex setting chances to the lowest except one or two, but they're still being used by animals.

5 minutes ago, ForsakenTemplar said:

Is there currently any way, either in-game or through editing files, to change an animal's sexuality? I've noticed they do have a sexuality value when editing a save file, but when it comes to choosing a target for sexual encounters, they don't seem to use it at all.

Animals also don't seem to follow RJW sex rules, regarding the options available to them, unless they are choosing targets first, and then seeking options, as I even attempted to reduce all RJW sex setting chances to the lowest except one or two, but they're still being used by animals.

I think its pretty obvious animals ignore sexuality, its probably a residual data from the quirk system trying to assign such values to all things that are Pawns, and not significant.

And yeah, i think they do ignore those values, as far as i know, the possible outcomes get rolled when the interaction ends, but i maybe wrong there. For instance, Rational Romance hookups trigger two sexual logs, one for each pawn, despite they only fucking once. I am not 100% sure though. I know animals also can give Fellations/Lickings/Suckings, but the chance is abysmal regardless of values, so i presume they do indeed ignore all settings.

23 minutes ago, red3dred said:

I think its pretty obvious animals ignore sexuality, its probably a residual data from the quirk system trying to assign such values to all things that are Pawns, and not significant.

And yeah, i think they do ignore those values, as far as i know, the possible outcomes get rolled when the interaction ends, but i maybe wrong there. For instance, Rational Romance hookups trigger two sexual logs, one for each pawn, despite they only fucking once. I am not 100% sure though. I know animals also can give Fellations/Lickings/Suckings, but the chance is abysmal regardless of values, so i presume they do indeed ignore all settings.

I think, having looked at it again now, they do actually follow the sex settings, though obviously not when they can't due to gender restrictions.

Regardless, it would be nice if at some point in this mod's life, if sexuality became a thing for them.

19 hours ago, roclefrara@matra.site said:

Hello there. I got a problem, some of my colonists wont do any sexual acts whatsoever. They wont masturbate, have sex or anything... Essentially RJW became a permanent -10 moodlet for those. They do have functioning genitals, possible partners (one even has a lover she never lays with...) and aint wearing any chastity devices. 

How can i fix this?

Same problem, nothing in the logs. I noticed a traveler walking by stopped to masturbate, so it seems to only be colonist pawns.

Edit:

Okay, after some testing (removing every mod except the required ones), I've determined it's pawns created with Prepare Carefully that prevent it from working. Something else I noticed is that all of the actions for pawns at the bottom are red and say they refuse to do it with pawns created with Prepare Carefully. This wasn't the case with regular pawns. Rerolling sexuality doesn't fix the problem, either.

I guess the solution is to start a regular game and add the other parts manually, for now.

I have a small question, I added various animal anus parts (Canine, feline, equine, etc.) to the animal parts list and the surgery list, but they don't show up as available using Prepare Carefully so I have to add them in game using the Hediff comands What list do I need to add them to so they show up?

8 hours ago, uud said:

I've determined it's pawns created with Prepare Carefully that prevent it from working

None of the pawns in that save have been created by Prepare Carefulyl and they used to do sex acts before they broke. Perhaps notable that until recently it was a all female colony so they only had masturbation avaiableaay?

fixed abortion
fix for cum error when having sex at age 0
changed pregnancy so slimes can only birth slimes
changed(untested) egg pregnancy to birth implanter/queen faction for humanlikes, insect hive for insect hivers, non faction for other animals(spiders?)
changed custom race genital support from pawn.kindDef.defName to pawn.kindDef.race.defName 
added filter/support for egging races(can implant eggs and fert them without ovis) 
support for nihal as egging test race 
added selffertilized property to eggs, implanted eggs will be fertilized by implanter

rjw_2.0.4.7z

Same here, I cannot even generate a new map with both Psychology and RJW, so RJW it is!

The new sexual orientation doesn't show up in EdB Prepare Carefully, so it's like getting a pawn with random sexual orientation. Not really a problem though.

Suggestion: Chest plate implant, because a few of my male pawns are getting their chest blown up during combat, now it is an empty slot. The current option to fill that slot would be several types of breast.

55 minutes ago, Azylon said:

Same here, I cannot even generate a new map with both Psychology and RJW, so RJW it is!

The new sexual orientation doesn't show up in EdB Prepare Carefully, so it's like getting a pawn with random sexual orientation. Not really a problem though.

Suggestion: Chest plate implant, because a few of my male pawns are getting their chest blown up during combat, now it is an empty slot. The current option to fill that slot would be several types of breast.

It's definitely something with your installation. I've been using RJW with Psychology and the LL's bootleg version of Prepare Carefully and had no problems.

Except that one time when I had a dumb and copied only one folder from RJW archive into the mod folder and the game refused to start.