Fall of the Dragonborn

View File

Fall of the Dragonborn

What this mod adds(Right now) - Details in mechanics

Humiliation System - Character will feel humiliation based on events sent to the mod. 

Exhibitionism system - character will slowly progress to like being naked.

Armor skimpiness system(ASS) - Allows you to set your armors skimpiness, also allows automatic armor resize based on player settings that is based on character breast, belly, ass size.(SLIF)

Upgrading from 0.61 to 0.7

Just overwrite. New game shouldn't be required.

Upgrading from 0.6 to 0.61

Just overwrite previous install, no new game required.

Requierments

PapyrusUtil

FNIS

SexlabFramework

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Sexual Fame

UiExtensions

and all their requirements.

Soft Requirements

SLIF - Automatic armor resize

S_L_U_T_S - Character will not enter break animations while in SLUTS gear

Devious training - Reduces humiliation gain from DD items the higher trained you are in DD items

SXP - Explanation in mechanics

Devious Mind Break - Explanation in mechanics

Separate Orgasm - Explanation in mechanics

Skooma Whore - Explanation in mechanics

SlaveTats - Required for Dibellan Defender

Dibellan Defender - Will be helpful for naked gameplay.

Realistic Needs and Diseases - Suppression support

iNeed - Humiliation suppression support

Mini Needs - Humiliation suppression support

Milk Mod Economy - Break Event

Simple Slavery - Break Event

====================

SSE Version

Converted to SSE by Nomadaz

Hentai Pregnancy - Explanation in mechanics   - No longer a softrequirement until the purity flask is readded to the world. 

Fill her UP -Explanation in mechanics - No longer a softrequirement until the purity flask is readded to the world. 

Devious Attributes - Humiliation is based around this, will work without it though.  - Devious attributes has been removed until I can integrate it better.

Progress to 1.0

Green = In-game and finished/in a working condition

Yellow = In-game, in it early phase

Red = Not ingame/In-progress

Core:
Humiliation System - Bug Fixing/Finalizing
Exhibitionism System - Bug fixing/Finalizing
Armor Skimpiness System - Bug fixing/Finalizing

Events/stories/Misc:

Break events - In first iteration

Npcs to handle SLSF region fame - In first iteration
Purity flask - Concept

Generic stripping events. - Concept

Stripping chest event - Concept

Known issues.

1. Once in game, you will need to remove and re-equip your clothes to get SLSF to register you as wearing clothing.

2. If your not running devious devices, SLSF may register you as naked while wearing most hats, to fix this open the SLSf menu and add your hat to the excluded list. Or toggle the 'Fix SLSF' toggle in the gernal tab of the MCM to on, and it will do it automatically.

3. The 'events' tab of the MCM has a lowercase E. It is a capital in the script. the mcm appears to just be being a dick ATM.

Mechanics(including not implemented yet).

SLSF = Sexlab Sexual Fame

Spoiler

humiliation

Humiliation is now simply calculated like this: (Current event - Suppression)\Break

Current event: Current events are what are happening to the player currently. Example: If the player is seen naked, their current event will be 100. If they are naked and have cum on them, the current event will be 150, etc. If no new humiliating events happen in 1 hour game time, the current event will be added to recent events and reset to 0.

Suppression: 

The only way to gain suppression from FOTD now is to increase your devious aura, which is 5 points of suppression per point of aura. If your using RnD you gain a suppression bonus from being intoxicated. And if you have skooma whore you gain a drugged suppression bonus.

Break: Break is your characters tolerance to humiliation. When the current event reaches or goes beyond what the character can handle, they will break.

Humiliation gain, by design, goes up quick in the beginning. If you become humiliated, find a nice quiet place, wait for an hour(Configurable) to end the current event.

If you dislike being humiliated so quickly, I've included quite a few humiliation numbers that you can edit to your liking. If you find there is a value that isn't adjustable, please let me know of my oversight.

If you want to exempt some slave-tats from being counted without disabling all of slave-tats tracking, you can do so through the SLSF mod.

The humiliation Stages are:

Exhibitionism - Stages 1-2  -Partial                

Humiliation Stage 1- Confident - I feel confident.

-No buffs or debuffs. 

Humiliation Stage 2 - Reserved - I'm fine

-Small debuff to buy/sell prices and pickpocket

Humiliation Stage 3 - Flustered - I wish bad things would stop happening to me.

-Medium debuff to Buy/sell and pickpocket

Humiliation Stage 4 - Humiliated - It's impossible to cover my entire body and everyone is staring at me.

- Massive debuff to buy/sell prices and pickpocketing

Exhibitionism - Stages 3-5   -Partial               

Humiliation Stage 1 -Frustrated - Everything is pissing me off, and the shop keepers won't even deal with me. I just want to punch something...hard.

-0-25 Humility

Humiliation Stage 2 - Irritated - I keep snapping at people. at least I can buy stuff again. The keepers still refuse to buy from me though.

-25-50 Humility

-buy/sell debuff

Humiliation Stage 3 - Flustered - I'm finally beginning to feel like my old self.

-50-75 Humility

Humiliation Stage 4 - Humiliated - The feeling I get while everyone stares at my naked body is exhilarating!

-75-100 Humility

Exhibitionist

Description:

Every time a person sees the player in a revealing state, XP will be sent to exhibitionist. The higher the players arousal, the more XP they gain.

SLSO Enjoyment gain: 

If toggled on in the MCM, the character will gain bonus enjoyment based on how many people are watching.

Exhibitionist base arousal gain:

If toggled on in the MCM, the character will gain arousal based on exhibitionism level and how many people can see the character.

Random Stripping:

If toggled on, as the player progresses to higher levels of exhibitionism, they will have chance to strip back off the clothing they put on. 

More in-depth description provided by MrEsturk:

Spoiler

Any reference to "clothing" in these notes would be referring to any clothing or armor that equips on the player's body slot (chest) and is marked as such with the proper keyword. Other gear, such as gloves/footwear/jewelry/etc doesn't count. body slot gear that isn't keyworded as clothes, such as DD corsets and harness, also is not counted.

Whenever the player removes or changes her body clothing an event is triggered based on your current Exhibitionist Rank. This includes involuntary clothing changes, such as having sex or mods that force the player to strip. Other gear changes, such as changing your weapon or shoes, will not trigger the event. If you have the ASS system exception enabled wearing clothing that is marked as Arousing or skimpier will also not trigger the event.

The event's possible effects in each rank are listed as follows. I'm not giving the exact % chances to preserve some sense of mystery:

- PURE:

Nothing happens.

- DENIAL:

% chance you will receive a message stating the player finds her clothes kind of confining. Purely an immersion feature that doesn't actually have any gameplay effects. Just a way of suggesting having been stuck nude in public so many times is starting to have a psychological impact on the player.

- BROKEN IN. At this point the player is starting to enjoy brief periods of being completely nude:

% chance you will get the same harmless message as in the DENIAL rank.

% chance the player will immediately remove her clothes and wonder why she did it. No other penalties. You can immediately try to redress and hope you get better RNG this time.

% chance the player will strip and decide she wants to remain nude for about 1 game hour (about 3 real life minutes). During that timeframe she will automatically strip out of any clothes (aside from ones approved by the ASS system). This effect is represented in game as the "Nudity is Freedom" debuff.

- EXPERIMENTING. At this point the player has gotten so used to be naked a lot she's developing a nudist fetish she needs to periodically indulge in:

% chance she will strip with no debuff.

% chance she will strip and gain the Nudity is Freedom debuff for 1 game hour.

% chance she will strip and gain the Nudity is Freedom debuff for 4 game hours.

% chance she will strip and gain the Nudity is Freedom debuff for 1 game day.

- EXHIBITIONIST:

At this point the player has become completely broken and has fully embraced the idea that she lives in a world that wants her to be perpetually naked. She can no longer stand to wear clothing even for a moment and will automatically reject any effort to clothe her. Aside from clothes registered as Arousing or skimpier in the ASS system. Enjoy your life as a bonafide nudist :P

It should also be noted that if you trigger the event during combat it will play nice and wait until combat is over before kicking in.

Exhibitionism Decay - First iteration:

If toggle on, if player goes long enough without gaining exhibitionism XP, the players exhibitionism level/xp will begin to decay. If the player will lose 1 exhibitionism level per day equal to their level so a level 1 exhibitionist will go down 1 level after 1 day and a level 35 exhibitionist will go down after 35 days. the xp required for the next level does not go down with the level.

The exhibitionist levels are:

Beginner Exhibitionist  -partial                      

Only stages are implemented, buffs are not.

Exhibitionist Stage 1 - Pure - In skyrim, being properly dressed is the difference between life and death.

Exhibitionist Stage 2 - Denial - How is it possible I survived this long after losing my clothing so often?

Natural Exhibitionist                        

Only stages are implemented, buffs are not.

Exhibitionist Stage 3 - Broken in - I've come to accept being naked sometimes is part of my journey.

Exhibitionist Stage 4 - Experimenting - I prefer to wear less clothing than the average person... if any at all.

Exhibitionist Stage 5 - Exhibitionist - I hate wearing anything now, I wave to everyone as I let my breasts bounce in the open, and laugh as the men try to hide their erections. It's great feeling wanted.

Current Events

-NPC LoS

If a NPC sees you it will create a unique humiliating event.

-Area fame humiliation.

feel humiliation when entering a place with bad fame about you.

-Break events

When the character breaks, a random event will selected to happen to the character. If any event interrupts anything, please let me know.

Armor Skimpiness System - ASS

If you toggle the ASS on in the MCM, when you equip a piece of armor it will ask you to mark it as Well fitted, tight, suggestive, revealing, arousing, micro armor, or nipple tassels. If you have the inflation framework mod(SLIF), as your characters body grows from other mods utilizing SLIF, armor will get tighter and eventually you wont be able to wear it, forcing you to go to skimpier armor. All of this is configurable in the MCM. Nipple tassels are exempt from being effected by body growth. 

It compares your current body size difference against the skimpiest armor first. So it checks your body difference in this order: Arousing, Revealing, tight, Well fitted. So even if your 'Well fitted' tier up setting is set to not go up a tier till body difference of, say, 5. If your arousing armor tier up is still at 2 it will still assume your past the threshold.  Also, the max armor size is per armor type, not universal.

Mod Integrations

SXP

Character will lose XP if they encounter a break.

MCM option to increase humiliation gain the more XP you have on hand.

Devious Mindbreak

Character will gain XP if they have a pleasure break, and will lose XP if they have a frustration break

Separate Orgasm

Chracter gains XP per orgasm of non-aggresive 

All XP gains/losses are not fixed, they are a percentage of your total XP. so the more XP you have the more you can gain, and the more you can lose.

Misc

Dragon Souls

Dragon souls increase players purity.

For modders - I have included a Access script with the base download.

Authors note: Please keep in mind that the DEFAULT break is 100.  Break represents the characters hardness to humiliating events. Whatever values you set should be based around the default break, so that when a character becomes hardened, it becomes harder to gain humiliation. 

Humiliation calculation: humiliation = 100*(Current event/break)

Humiliation is stored in the faction: FotdHumiliationPerk - Yes, perk, get over it

Exhibitionism is stored in the faction: FotdExhibitionismPerk - ?

When the characters current event stat becomes equal to or greater than the break stat, the character enters the "broken" state

To catch when a character experiences a break event add: RegisterForModEvent("FotdBreak", "Youreventnamehere")

The character can experience 'consecutive breaks'. this happens every 200% over normal humiliation(MCM configurable), which is caught before normal humiliation is capped to 100.

Whatever value you send will be added to the Current Event stat. Both non-unique and unique events accept negative numbers if you want to send an event that reduces humiliation.

If for whatever reason you want to access the current unique events, here are the papyrus storages:

Unique event names are stored using papyrusUtil, StorageUtil.StringListGet(Game.GetPlayer(), "FotdEventsName", int)

to access the intensity of an event:

int intensity = StorageUtil.intListGet(Game.GetPlayer(), "FotdUniqueEvent", int) - The intensity is located in the same slot in the list as the event name.

Whats next?

Possible future spoilers, read at own risk

Being worked on:

Suppression overhaul.

- More exhibitionism features, Higher purity leads to harder exhibitionism gain.

- Fame Handlers - Npcs in every major location that you can talk to and pay to lower a certain fame in an area.

- Lust Stones - Personal take on Sexlab leveling.

Plans/ideas:

No promises on when any of the below will be implemented if ever. These are simply personal ideas/wants

Purity flask re-imagining:

Purity Symbiote Concept - An organic life form that feeds off female bodily fluids, sweat, saliva, etc. To ensure its new host can not/will not leave it behind, it injects them with a slow paralyzing toxin. As it feeds, it generates a natural suppressant for the toxin; which can be ingested by stimulating the creature enough. 

I drew some inspiration from the S.Y.M.B.I.O.T.E FO4 project. Heres the current (Not perfect) draft: 

Stage 1
On first interaction the female is injected with a mind numbing agent that . 
that will eventually degrade the hosts mind.
As it absorbs fluids, it generates a natural suppressant for its mind numbing agent. 
It wraps itself around the hosts waist, and then absorbs the fluids through its skin. Can be removed at any time, but will not generate suppressant while not worn.

Stage 2
The symbiote grows its tentacles to cover more of the body, only armor of revealing or higher can be worn while wearing the symbiote.

Stage 3
The tentacles now surround your breasts and reach near your mouth, and a webby skin has begun to connect all of the tentacles making a kind of body suit. 
It still detaches from the body and can shrink back to its dick shape easily for feeding. Due to the sacks containing the suppressant lining your back, onlyu arousing and micro armor can be worn.

Stage 4
The skin has thickened a little above mid thigh, and a littel above mid forarm. It also left holes around your crotch and nipples. 
feeding is done through a facemask that forces the fluid down your throat
Armor can no longer be worn.

Stage 5
The symbiote now keeps tentacles inside your mouth, pussy, and ass. leaving you constantly stimulated. It now stores the suppressant in your womb, leaving your belly constantly 
partially inflated Even it now automatically provides you suppressant at regul;er intervals. Even with that though, you are still able to function... how?

Stage 6
Your legs have been forced bent, int a pet suit configuration. Through the fog, you manage to think about how you may 
be stuck in this parasitic pet suit just before arms and legs grow from the nubs of the pet suit. 
You feel very large lumps start be shot into your womb with the suppressant.
The parasite has filled you with its eggs. You are no longer in control, you are just a fleshy egg sack.. 

Artifacts:

I plan on making more objects like the purity flask that will help the player, at a devious cost to the player.

Further SLSF Integrations:

Fame Handlers - Npcs in every major location that you can talk to and pay to lower a certain fame in an area.

Fame Related events - make all events take the area/character fame into account. High exhibitionism/sub will result in Npcs stripping the player, etc.

Town laws - I havn't decided on this yet, but the idea is every fame location will enact laws on the player based on their fame for that area. So high exhibitionist fame may result in that town enacting a law forcing the player to pay an unreasonable amount of money for the right to wear clothing.

Stripping chest Concept:

Stripping Chest will be in certain dungeons and suck the clothes off you and out of your inventory and lock itself. You'll have to either find the key somewhere in the dungeon, or allow it to have its way with your body. 

NPC will approach you and strip you of your current clothes. Either do as he says to get your clothes back or be on your way.

Milk farm - Milk Mod Economy

Find a mind altering device that forces you to follow the will of the holder - This one will be a quest.

How to make SLSF recognize all DD devices:

Use the FixSLSF setting in the general tab of the MCM

-OR-

This requires you to know how to compile pscs.

Disclaimer: This is what I did to fix it, and it works for me. If it doesn't work for you. not my fault, promise.

Open "SLSF_Monitor.psc".

on line 284, add "|| PlayerRef.WornHasKeyword(Config.DDHeadDevice[2]" at the end.

On line 299, remove the ';' 

Compile

thanks

To Ashal for Sexlab

Fishburger for Sexlab aroused

Murfk for slavetats and Dibellan Defender

Versh for his framework

m.skynet for DAtt framework.

MrEsturk for most of the code for the random exhibitionist stripping

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/06/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlabframework, Sexlab Sexual fame, Sexlab aroused, FNIS, PapyrusUtil, UIExtension
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

4 minutes ago, cxsora said:

Is that possible implement to others tattoos?

You mean to have this mod apply normal tattoos from other packs? Almost certainly, I feel any follower of Dibella would be getting all kinds of tattoos.

Also a way of removing unwanted tattoos.

That's not part of the mod right now though. 

20 minutes ago, Strathi123 said:

There is a Mod here named "Get stripped again"! Mabe If you play thru it you will gett some Ideas! The last time I played thru the mod it was often bugy but was playable with a little effort. ?

Yes, that is a good mod, enjoyable.  I think you would get some ideas from it too.  I like the idea of your mod - using SLSF and other mechanics to change the mindset of the PC.   You should talk to the author of Devious Mind Break. You both have similar ideas and I think the community would appreciate your efforts

10 hours ago, Strathi123 said:

There is a Mod here named "Get stripped again"! Mabe If you play thru it you will gett some Ideas! The last time I played thru the mod it was often bugy but was playable with a little effort. ?

10 hours ago, macnchz said:

Yes, that is a good mod, enjoyable.  I think you would get some ideas from it too.  I like the idea of your mod - using SLSF and other mechanics to change the mindset of the PC.   You should talk to the author of Devious Mind Break. You both have similar ideas and I think the community would appreciate your efforts

I'll have to give that get stripped a go. Its been in my mod archives for awhile, just never got around to playing it and forgot about it XD.

thanks for reminding me.

Yeah, get stripped again and Thief are two mods you should check for sure.
If you could get strip animations like get stripped again and reactions from the npcs when the pc is naked it would be perfect.
At thief mod  the options of the scenes depend on the value of a variable called karma that is defined by your actions.
The thing i like most from thief mod is that is uses minigames for many scenes, so failure or success isn't just a dialogue.

I really like the name of the mod, i hope you will humiliate the dragonborn much!
I would love to see a mod that forces the pc as a milk slave (used to produce milk by force!).

Also would pretty much like to see a mod that involves the pc in different scenarios like the dragonborn  being a maid/servant in a tavern,house, for the jarl, for the army or what ever else(sweeping, serving drinks or food, bathing others). While being a maid/servant getting forced maybe sometimes being naked and getting sexually abused by others(customers,employer,jarl).

And also one more thing i would love to see is something like the mod petproject.
But instead of having the chaste theme, it would be nice to see interactions with the whole family.
Like you get married and you get npcs as family members(husband,sisters,fathers,mothers).
Like pet project you husband goes out and ties you up for the night, returns and have sex with other npcs like your sister or mother or what ever.
Your husband's mother and sister doesn't like you, so when they come to your house they force to do jobs(like clean,cook) and other fetish stuff like lick their foot, pissing you, tie you up and and torment you, using you as furniture(chair/table) to have fun.
If you make sex with someone else and somehow your husband learns that, he punish you.

I already wrote too much but i would be glad if i see even one those things.
I hope this would turn to a very nice mod, i really liked the name :P .

6 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

And also one more thing i would love to see is something like the mod petproject.

Ohhhh, you can bet I'll try to add something like that as soon as possible. Without the chaste part. I was thinking some kind of magical item that brain washes you into doing whatever the holder of the item says.

11 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Also would pretty much like to see a mod that involves the pc in different scenarios like the dragonborn  being a maid/servant in a tavern,house, for the jarl, for the army or what ever else(sweeping, serving drinks or food, bathing others).

I'll add it to the list. more than likely make this part of the brainwashing mechanic, as stated above. 

I don't quite get what's going on here, but it sounds GREAT!

I've been DYING for another mod to implement something like "Get Stripped, Again!" did, with NPC's that will randomly walk up and yank your clothes off. I love it, and thank you for working on this! ❤️

The more configurable and impactful NPC's stripping the player is, the more I'll love it. ?

Very cool sounding ideas, hope to do some testing down the road when my save files is in more of a safe lull for that.  Will watch with interest for now, good luck!

Edit:  If you are looking to add triggers for "shamed" and "groping" themed Sexlab animations, Rohzima's SLAL pack has some unique ones.  One of that pack's updates was dedicated to "shy/shamed girl being harassed" type non-penetration animations, like a guard cavity search animation and various groping animations.  If some of them fit ideas for scenes you could have Sexlab call them by unique name, with just having the SLAL pack installed being a soft requirement for the mod.

Ok mess around a little with the test version.

Not sure if these things are not implemented or not working properly for me.

MCM menu has a blank row on top. The Stat and Loaded mod tabs are also blank.

Humiliation pretty much swing from 0 or 100 depending on if PC is naked or not, it seem to only update if there's actual change. This is with low pride, also DATT seem to just tank PC's pride if naked anyways.

An update message keep saying Purity level is at 2, seem to tied to exhibition, but never got any further, although I didn't really test exhibition extensively.

It seems like purity tokens are gain by wearing clothes and let humiliation check cycle a few times, but nothing seem to happen. By extension can't unlock Dibella stuff.

Where is the Dibella statue in Whiterun?

Maybe it isn't this mod, but since I didn't comb through DATT and Dibella Defender individually (technically this is the first time I ran those), something is giving enchantments a small boost. The +19% enchantments are showing up as +21% in the status tab when equip (no necromage + vampire).

6 hours ago, afa said:

Ok mess around a little with the test version.

Not sure if these things are not implemented or not working properly for me.

MCM menu has a blank row on top. The Stat and Loaded mod tabs are also blank.

Humiliation pretty much swing from 0 or 100 depending on if PC is naked or not, it seem to only update if there's actual change. This is with low pride, also DATT seem to just tank PC's pride if naked anyways.

An update message keep saying Purity level is at 2, seem to tied to exhibition, but never got any further, although I didn't really test exhibition extensively.

It seems like purity tokens are gain by wearing clothes and let humiliation check cycle a few times, but nothing seem to happen. By extension can't unlock Dibella stuff.

Where is the Dibella statue in Whiterun?

Maybe it isn't this mod, but since I didn't comb through DATT and Dibella Defender individually (technically this is the first time I ran those), something is giving enchantments a small boost. The +19% enchantments are showing up as +21% in the status tab when equip (no necromage + vampire).

The blank MCM page at the top is supposed to be for a splash image, every tutorial I followed said to have it...

as for the stats, I was gonna remove the stats page and turn the settings menu into left side: settings right side: stats, just haven't got around to fixing it yet.

The pride issue is my fault. ATM, I have datt removing 5 pride every check with no way to gain pride outside of DATT... not one of my brightest moves.

The purity issue your seeing is weird, mine doesn't stop at 2, I'll look at the code.

The dibella statues have 3 messages you can receive depending on purity:

Purity 0: "This statue is freezing"

Purity 1-4: "The statue warmed up to my touch. I could feel it searching for something inside me, but it was just out of reach. After the feeling passed it became cold once more."

Purity 5: "The Statue feels unnaturally cold, but the warmth I feel filling me up is calming me down." 

If you were stuck at purity 2 then you were probably only triggering the second message and never adding to the unlock counter. It only accepts purity in increments of 5, the reasoning behind this is that anything less than 5 purity is too small for it to grasp. The purity token slider allows you to set your purity manually, it takes 25 tokens to awaken a statue.

To find the whiterun statue, follow the river that flows under the drawbridge.

Edit: I am apparently a liar, just checked again and my purity IS stuck at 2. Fixing now.

Edit 2: Fixed the issue, repacked V0.022 with the fix and also uploaded a file with just the modified files if people don't wanna redownload the whole thing.

1 hour ago, trelloukos said:

This looks interesting. I am looking forward to the potential events that could be implemented like npcs stealing your equipment or the chests, it would make regular gameplay more interesting and exciting!

I second this.  I hope you get the events/quests working soon.  Modders don't seem to want to implement stealing from the PC because some people don't like this idea of possibly loosing their equipment.  That's why we have MCM. 

I've seen mods where thieves steal from other npcs, stripping them of their clothes, but nothing that steals from the player.  The closest I've seen is a feature in Player Exhibitionist.  This mod allows stealing from the player after an attack, up to 15% of the PC's inventory. 

4 hours ago, cailic said:

I second this.  I hope you get the events/quests working soon.  Modders don't seem to want to implement stealing from the PC because some people don't like this idea of possibly loosing their equipment.  That's why we have MCM. 

I've seen mods where thieves steal from other npcs, stripping them of their clothes, but nothing that steals from the player.  The closest I've seen is a feature in Player Exhibitionist.  This mod allows stealing from the player after an attack, up to 15% of the PC's inventory. 

I guess I don't fully understand people NOT wanting the fear of losing equipment. For me, skyrim has the issue of when you get a high quality weapon/armor, there's a good chance your gonna have those for awhile. causing looting to have a less rewarding feeling. Now, if your good items are held for random, then doing the tasks or trying to get it back puts you in a sense of urgency and when you succeed in retrieving your item your left with a great feeling.

See, originally I was gonna make it to where there was 0 chance of not getting your items back. Now I wanna change that. Maybe the chest slowly dissolves the items and destroys items slowly over time?

8 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

See, originally I was gonna make it to where there was 0 chance of not getting your items back. Now I wanna change that. Maybe the chest slowly dissolves the items and destroys items slowly over time?

Totally up to you obviously, people should know they signed up for a possibility of losing their stuff if they downloaded a mod centered around forced exhibitionism.  Personally I would prefer at least the option of building the MCM to have permanent gear loss be avoidable, but that is wholly personal preference.

As someone who typically hates losing their gear permanently I can offer my 2c on why I might find unavoidable gear loss to be a downside to the mod:

• I almost always use mod-added armor for the looks - as this armor isn't typically included in leveled lists it has to be crafted and enchanted every time I want to change armor and keep about the same power level.  If I didn't want to change gear appearance, losing an item becomes a bigger bother than "loot the nearest bandit".
  • I really dislike spending time crafting/enchanting, so try to avoid it as often as possible.  As I tend to spend a long time on one character at a plateaued power level, I typically find one or two sets of gear I like, enchant it to my tastes, and wear it for 20 hours straight.

Under a different play-style I'd probably welcome permanent gear loss and install loot degredation mods to match a lower power-level scavenging style of gameplay.  On my current game however I'd probably be tempted to simply reload a save game if I lost an important chunk of my armor set, rather than fuss with replacing it or dealing with wearing mish-mash after my "exhibitionist".  IMO it may be best if your mod can cover both preferences... altho obviously that may be a temporary concern for someone running this mod long term when their PC becomes a true exhibitionism lover. :classic_tongue:

I've personally found a mod that works really well with my gameplay preference while still enforcing nudity and gear switching is Devious Followers - the player can be stripped in that mod or forced to wear specific gear (or nothing at all), but the only thing enforcing it is the threat of crushing debt and follower retaliation, rather than actual gear destruction or removal.

7 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Totally up to you obviously, people should know they signed up for a possibility of losing their stuff if they downloaded a mod centered around forced exhibitionism.  Personally I would prefer at least the option of building the MCM to have permanent gear loss be avoidable, but that is wholly personal preference.

As someone who typically hates losing their gear permanently I can offer my 2c on why I might find unavoidable gear loss to be a downside to the mod:

• I almost always use mod-added armor for the looks - as this armor isn't typically included in leveled lists it has to be crafted and enchanted every time I want to change armor and keep about the same power level.  If I didn't want to change gear appearance, losing an item becomes a bigger bother than "loot the nearest bandit".
  • I really dislike spending time crafting/enchanting, so try to avoid it as often as possible.  As I tend to spend a long time on one character at a plateaued power level, I typically find one or two sets of gear I like, enchant it to my tastes, and wear it for 20 hours straight.

Under a different play-style I'd probably welcome permanent gear loss and install loot degredation mods to match a lower power-level scavenging style of gameplay.  On my current game however I'd probably be tempted to simply reload a save game if I lost an important chunk of my armor set, rather than fuss with replacing it or dealing with wearing mish-mash after my "exhibitionist".  IMO it may be best if your mod can cover both preferences... altho obviously that may be a temporary concern for someone running this mod long term when their PC becomes a true exhibitionism lover. :classic_tongue:

I've personally found a mod that works really well with my gameplay preference while still enforcing nudity and gear switching is Devious Followers - the player can be stripped in that mod or forced to wear specific gear (or nothing at all), but the only thing enforcing it is the threat of crushing debt and follower retaliation, rather than actual gear destruction or removal.

Yea, gear loss will definitely be a player choice via MCM. Just like how most fetish events/quests will be toggle able. I'm not too keen on forcing my personal preference on people.

There are mods out there that involve stealing or sealing gear away. Defeat has a steal option, MCM control of course, so does Slaverun. I am sure a lot of the DD related mods also have them.

Skyrim is a very gear depended game, and that becomes more and more of an apparent issue as level goes up. In a normal game it isn't a problem with crafting skill scaling along, but eventually standard gear doesn't make the cut while decked out crafted gear are supremely overpowered.

The route to get new gear is fairly simple, but it is a time consuming chore.

4 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Yea, gear loss will definitely be a player choice via MCM. Just like how most fetish events/quests will be toggle able. I'm not too keen on forcing my personal preference on people.

THANK YOU!  I, like most people.... I think, like having options. 

On 9/7/2018 at 6:03 PM, SkyLover37 said:

I'll have to give that get stripped a go. Its been in my mod archives for awhile, just never got around to playing it and forgot about it XD.

thanks for reminding me.

You really should.^^ Get Stripped is also rather short, if you play both cities Whiterun and Rifton straight without doing other stuff, you're done within something like 10-20 minutes for whiterun and maye 20-40 for Rifton, the secret here is that you can play it over and over and discover alternative ways and endings. There are 7 or 8 i think at least for Rifton, 4 for Whiterun. Not all differences are that big, but it's definitly worth playing it more than once. :)

Thief is longer and of similar quality, but both have a common flaw: they are vulnerable to script lag, means quests can break if your script load is too heavy. I'd recommend to play them with a rather light setup, i.e avoid stuff like DD, MME, beeing female and mods with random sex triggering. One or two of those should work depending on your CPU and settings, but if you want to be sure or encounter problems that's something to keep in mind.

For a get stripped inspiration: what i could very well imagine is that your stuff gets stolen and hidden and you have to search them. Here are some animations that would work well for searching stuff, as well as some that would look nice once you're a voluntarily exhibitionist, plus i always wanted a mod using them. ;)

So, you're strippers might rather be some jesters/jerks and tell you to search for your stuff while they enjoy watching you (and maybe half of town too) than evil bandits who just rob you.