1 hour ago, letterman said:

it started working again, but now it thinks the pc is nude no matter what armor they wear. i'm at a loss

The humiliation started working again? Weird, I found the update timers wouldn't start on some save loads and just never worked again for me. Fixed it now though.

And does SLSF think your nude or does my mod think your nude?

Your mod does. At least, I think that's what's happening? Maybe I just misunderstand the way the mod works, but I'm not sure. Humiliation automatically goes to 100 despite being fully clothed, even when starting a new game. If I manually set it to 0, it quickly starts rising back up to 100, again, despite being fully clothed. Is that supposed to happen, because I assumed humiliation goes up when you're naked?

6 minutes ago, letterman said:

Your mod does. At least, I think that's what's happening? Maybe I just misunderstand the way the mod works, but I'm not sure. Humiliation automatically goes to 100 despite being fully clothed, even when starting a new game. If I manually set it to 0, it quickly starts rising back up to 100, again, despite being fully clothed. Is that supposed to happen, because I assumed humiliation goes up when you're naked?

Uh, no, that's not supposed to happen. Do you have any tats/bondage devices on your character? And can you tell me what magic effects are active on your character?

Edit: And humiliation doesnt go up just when your naked, if you have tats/bondage devices while clothed it does a "clothed humiliation" calculation. Although its supposed to be slow.

The one character I've been using for a little while has rapetats on them. But that's it. And it still happens even when I start a new character. Let me go check what all the magic effects are, because I've got quite a few mods.

3 minutes ago, letterman said:

The one character I've been using for a little while has rapetats on them. But that's it. And it still happens even when I start a new character. Let me go check what all the magic effects are, because I've got quite a few mods.

Keep in mind when you start a new character you need to un/re-equip clothes before SLSF will register you as clothed.

Oh, actually, there are two mods that could be interfering. Barefoot Relaism and YPS Immersive Fashion, which both use slavetats for their features. Not for actual tattoos. Barefoot Realism uses slavetats to make dirty feet, and YPS Immersive Fashion has makeup and body hair. And at least immersive fashion's body hair starts out on game start. And yeah, I did the reequip thing

7 minutes ago, letterman said:

the body hair causing embarrassment actually seems appropriate, but the makeup doesn't, and i'm not sure about the dirty feet

I don't know ATM if SLSF differentiates between tats or if it just notices there's a tattoo applied by slavetats. Either way I'll add a option to exempt slave tats in the new humiliation events system.

There is an option in sexual fame to add slavetats categories to excluded list, but I'm not sure how it works? I'm gonna try to figure it out and see if that will fix things

16 minutes ago, letterman said:

Alright. I figured out how to exclude the tats, and it's no longer registering them, but humility is still at full? So that must have not been it... ?

Well damn, then I honestly have no idea whats up. I looked at my old code and as far as I can tell, there is no way other than the equip function returning the wrong number from SLSF to cause it to raise humility. :/. Could you post a copy of your log?

• 2 weeks later...

i've got two issues that keep cropping up. most times, i can't get the mod to work. like, even with humiliation working and all, it doesn't check for purity? and exhibitionism isn't going up. and another weird issue is that humiliation will keep jumping between negative and positive numbers. i apologize for commenting about all these issues. just trying to get it in working order is all

Edit: when I reset the player stats in devious attributes it seems to have fixed the humility thing, but it still doesn't seem to be checking purity/exhibitionism

Edit: I think the humility stat thing has to do with the humiliation fetish in devious attributes. When that gained points, the fotd humility stat started jumping all over the place.

edit: nevermind. i figured out why it wasn't checking for purity. just me being dumb. i severely apologize. still not sure what's up with the humility stat jumping around though. if i could just disable the humiliation fetish in devious attributes i'd like to do that but i don't see an option for it. or if i could just disable fotd from using devious attributes, that would work too, because i like having both

2 hours ago, letterman said:

i've got two issues that keep cropping up. most times, i can't get the mod to work. like, even with humiliation working and all, it doesn't check for purity? and exhibitionism isn't going up. and another weird issue is that humiliation will keep jumping between negative and positive numbers. i apologize for commenting about all these issues. just trying to get it in working order is all

Edit: when I reset the player stats in devious attributes it seems to have fixed the humility thing, but it still doesn't seem to be checking purity/exhibitionism

Edit: I think the humility stat thing has to do with the humiliation fetish in devious attributes. When that gained points, the fotd humility stat started jumping all over the place.

no need to apologize for letting me know of bugs. XD

Purity goes up by 1 every 5 uninterrupted clothed humiliation checks. Meaning, if your clothed for 5 checks, you get 1 purity. If you were clothed for 4 checks, then naked for the 5th, the timer goes back to 5.  And for exhibitionist... honestly I didn't write that too well... But, for exhibitionist to go up by 5 points you need to be in any state other than clothed, 100 humiliation, and higher than 75 arousal when the check happens(default 5 mins)

As far as the humiliation going negative, that's cause my dumb ass forgot to put a line of code to catch negative numbers and make em 0. 

I can't imagine why the humility stat would be affected by the humiliation fetish since it doesn't use it... but maybe it affects the other numbers in a way I don't know about? I only used DATT pride and selfesteem.

edit: As for disabling devious attributes, I'll add a button. 

edit 2: The button wont be in the next version though, as I've removed devious attributes from the mod until I can fully integrate it better.

After I gained exhibitionist level 10, my humility went down and I'm not gaining it anymore. And since it stays at 0 I can't gain any further exhibitionism. Is this how it's supposed to work or is there something wrong? How do I gain further exhibitionism? Slsf is working fine and detecting equipment how it should 

2 hours ago, letterman said:

After I gained exhibitionist level 10, my humility went down and I'm not gaining it anymore. And since it stays at 0 I can't gain any further exhibitionism. Is this how it's supposed to work or is there something wrong? How do I gain further exhibitionism? Slsf is working fine and detecting equipment how it should 

Can you tell me how many dibella tokens and purity tokens you have?

Edit: and your pride and self esteem

9 minutes ago, letterman said:

yeah i set it to 1 and it didn't look like it was rising, then 2, and still not (or very slow; not sure). then i set it to 100, and it rose quickly

Ahhh, fuck. I divided where I was supposed to multiply... -.-. Ok that's broken. It looks like if you set your dibella tokens to 90 it should work. Not the way I wanted it to. But it will work.

s'all good. that's why testing is good. lol. i've tried it with dibella tokens set, and it goes up, but stops at 80. is that intentional? also, does this mod set the pc as exhibitionist within sexlab aroused when you become exhibitionist in fotd?