28 minutes ago, letterman said:

s'all good. that's why testing is good. lol. i've tried it with dibella tokens set, and it goes up, but stops at 80. is that intentional? also, does this mod set the pc as exhibitionist within sexlab aroused when you become exhibitionist in fotd?

Nope, that is not intentional. And it does not currently set the exhibitionist setting in the current version. It does in the new one though.

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, letterman said:

Awesome, an update! :) Gonna have to try this when I am home. One question. Does being exhibitionist flag exhibitionism in sexlab aroused in this version?

Yep! at exhibitionist level 25 its tells sla to consider you an exhibitionist

Guest AthenaESIV

Giving it a try, great to see you updating it!

Looking forward to seeing your wicked events, hope they are going well!

I don't think I ever want to try loading SXP into my load order, seems heavy handed, the developer is MIA, and I see some comments on its Nexus page that make me doubt it would work well for me.... Any chance of you using a simpler method for modifying experience with your mod? Maybe some spell effects or something instead of using SXP?

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Giving it a try, great to see you updating it!

Looking forward to seeing your wicked events, hope they are going well!

I don't think I ever want to try loading SXP into my load order, seems heavy handed, the developer is MIA, and I see some comments on its Nexus page that make me doubt it would work well for me.... Any chance of you using a simpler method for modifying experience with your mod? Maybe some spell effects or something instead of using SXP?

Sxp is only a soft dependency. You don't need it

2 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Ehhhh, Probably not, sorry. :/. I don't know what you read about SXP, but you can set it up to where you still earn XP the normal way and just massively reduce
SXP gains so that gaining/losing xp through sex is more meaningful. that's what I do.

24 minutes ago, DoomGuitar said:

I am getting a warning when I run FNIS.

>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\FotdAnims", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

Forgot a file, uploaded fixed version.

Hi @SkyLover37!
Your work looks very, very promissing. I see a few possibilities to add support for Your mod. Let's say devious butt (and BAC too)- it's for me pure generator of humiliation points  ;)
I installed mod yestarday and i noticed issues that you mentioned in lates fixes - i will try it again and i cross fingers for future of this mod - it's one of potential "must have" for me.

So! I have question: can you better describe events system and integration ways? Can i for example fire some events - or only store points, its there a few kind of points, right? I know that you are focuesd on developing now and you dont want to waste time to write long manual - but please - if you find some extra time, add more detailed "for modder" instructions ;)

Guest AthenaESIV
10 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Ehhhh, Probably not, sorry. :/. I don't know what you read about SXP, but you can set it up to where you still earn XP the normal way and just massively reduce
SXP gains so that gaining/losing xp through sex is more meaningful. that's what I do.

I'll take a look at SXP then, maybe give it a try. The mod is works well so far, can't wait to see some events, thanks!

Also, def seems to go from 0 to 100 on humiliation really fast, anyone have settings that work good for them? Maybe something I need to tweak to slow it down.

Some progressive steps would be really good in this mod, and maybe cooldowns on how often you can gain 10 points for one of the 2 scores, and something that happens for each rank (like only able to gain max of X points [MCM option] every X hours [MCM option], maybe a dialogue option or message that appears occasionally?)

Would there be a way to change FNIS PCEA2 animations used based on this mod? That would be an excellent way to utilize the scores. Anyone know a way to make that work?

28 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

I'll take a look at SXP then, maybe give it a try. The mod is works well so far, can't wait to see some events, thanks!

Also, def seems to go from 0 to 100 on humiliation really fast, anyone have settings that work good for them? Maybe something I need to tweak to slow it down.

Some progressive steps would be really good in this mod, and maybe cooldowns on how often you can gain 10 points for one of the 2 scores, and something that happens for each rank (like only able to gain max of X points [MCM option] every X hours [MCM option], maybe a dialogue option or message that appears occasionally?)

Would there be a way to change FNIS PCEA2 animations used based on this mod? That would be an excellent way to utilize the scores. Anyone know a way to make that work?

The quick humiliation gain is intentional. When you become humiliated, find a nice quite place with no people and wait an hour (waiting works, since sitting for an hour game time is just stupid). Once the current humiliation is sent to recent humiliation that should slow it down. As  walk/jog/run/swim/fight. recent events will slowly be added to your break stat and it will go up more slowly. Although, if you don't want to be humiliated so quickly from the get go, just change the value in the setting in MCM to lower ones. Default break is 100, and the values from the MCM are added every time a person sees you(assuming your wearing the associated clothing). Also, I forgot to add in the post (ill fix later) at the bottom of the MCM settings page, there is a toggle for the early armor skimpiness system. If you mark clothing as 'nice' if will reduce humiliation gained from other sources while wearing the 'nice' armor. If you don't like the armor system, just toggle it off, it doesn't change anything in game, the values are only used in the FOTD scripts ATM.

Edit:

I'll look into doing that, thanks for the suggestion. :P

Guest AthenaESIV

Awesome, thanks I didn't realize the points fell super fast as well, just figured it was most LL mods where the custom attributes shoot up fast but then stay that way pretty much indefinitely. And I'll check the nice armor system out too.

20 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

Edit:

I'll look into doing that, thanks for the suggestion. :P

Awesome, I could help if you're interested by sending some different sets of walks and idles that might fit different scores, but tbh the best source IMO is by far Gekkou1992, makes excellent animations.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50078?tab=files  He has several versions of idles, walks and runs in that mod, I'm sure most people here are already familiar with him.

Anyway I would think setting up the PCEA2 would be player's responsibility, maybe you could instruct them to use specific folder names in the PCEA2 directory that you could activate somehow? That was players could customize it however they like and you wouldn't care because all you need is the folders to be setup a certain way. Wouldn't hurt to recommend some animations on your description page though if it were something you were able to hack into your mod.

Not sure if PCEA2 is built to be hooked into like that, but it would be awesome if it were... Thanks again!

Guest AthenaESIV

Maybe you could also have the mod change SL scene keywords as well? So depending on the score(s) different categories of animations play? I mean, I don't know what is easy or hard as far as creating mods go, but hopefully those are a couple things that are on the easy side for ya, lol

24 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Maybe you could also have the mod change SL scene keywords as well? So depending on the score(s) different categories of animations play? I mean, I don't know what is easy or hard as far as creating mods go, but hopefully those are a couple things that are on the easy side for ya, lol

Unless someone can correct me, I'm fairly certain that is impossible to to do unless the sex act was started from my mod. :(. Which will happen eventually. Just not soon, probably. Good news though, other mod creators can adjust their own tags based on the humiliation if they decide to do so. 

10 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Hi @SkyLover37!
Your work looks very, very promissing. I see a few possibilities to add support for Your mod. Let's say devious butt (and BAC too)- it's for me pure generator of humiliation points  ;)
I installed mod yestarday and i noticed issues that you mentioned in lates fixes - i will try it again and i cross fingers for future of this mod - it's one of potential "must have" for me.

So! I have question: can you better describe events system and integration ways? Can i for example fire some events - or only store points, its there a few kind of points, right? I know that you are focuesd on developing now and you dont want to waste time to write long manual - but please - if you find some extra time, add more detailed "for modder" instructions ;)

I've expanded the for modders section, hopefully it helps!

Just now, SkyLover37 said:

I've expanded the for modders section, hopefully it helps!

yes... and ...no ;)
i downloaded finaly latest version and i noticed that scripts/source catalog is empty so i cant read scripts.
so we have two available factors humiliation and exhibitionism? max total value is 100, or?

EDIT: sorry now i see detailed description. forget ;)

6 minutes ago, skyrimfet said:

yes... and ...no ;)
i downloaded finaly latest version and i noticed that scripts/source catalog is empty so i cant read scripts.
so we have two available factors humiliation and exhibitionism? max total value is 100, or?

EDIT: sorry now i see detailed description. forget ;)

I'll upload separate file with source files.

Guest AthenaESIV

Does break + humiliated make your weapon damage all go to 0? I have a suspicion it is actually SXP (trying it based on a couple recommendations on this thread) causing that bug somehow but wanted to check if that is actually an intended feature.

What exactly are the intended effects of breaks and the humiliated status? And are breaks supposed to happen during combat or be more of a city thing?

15 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Does break + humiliated make your weapon damage all go to 0? I have a suspicion it is actually SXP (trying it based on a couple recommendations on this thread) causing that bug somehow but wanted to check if that is actually an intended feature.

What exactly are the intended effects of breaks and the humiliated status? And are breaks supposed to happen during combat or be more of a city thing?

No, its FOTD causing the no damage while humiliated. I'll replace that with modified actor values. And yes, it is supposed to trigger while around enemies. although now that I think about it, I should add something like combat humiliation suppression so the character doesn't drop what their doing when a single enemy looks at them.

I'll try to get the next version with those adjustments in as soon as possible.

edit:

As far the intended effects, at the moment its just the animation and conversation block until other mods make events that trigger when the character breaks. FOTd will obviously have its own events, but I need to finish tidying up humiliation and exhibitionism stuff before I continue work on the events.

Ideally, when the character enters break a person will come up and do something to them since they are helpless.