7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I feared you say that^^

okey, that makes your mod harder on dialogs than a ballgag from DDi ?

so I guess if I drink some alcoholic drinks I can lower the humiliation effect

does creature LOS add to the humiliation score?

I ask all those questions because my PC is in this situation:

+ large ballgag from DDi (makes speaking impossible, still able to write on paper to continue dialog), makes drinking impossible

+ SD enslaved = most of the time naked + master NPC always near (in this case its a SLpheromones riekling, lots of them, feels like a perverted version of snow white and the 7 dwarves)

+ in a tavern (yes great combo, went there to get rid of that gag^^)

+ bad reputation via SLSF in riverwood

to get the humiliation ever down I would need to:

leave riverwood and hide in the woods

get some clothes?

get rid of the SD master, because of constant LOS (creature in this case)? (SD creature dialog works, because it uses a message box, but what if you have a human SD master?)

get rid of the gag to get some hard drinks (or find some skoomaaaa)

hmm your mod might be the one thing I need to make a devious skyrim even harder

(prevents escape via DF/DH/DL dialog if dialog gets overwritten by FotDb)

Creatures shouldn't count for LOS. The purity crystals also reduce humiliation by reducint the current event(alcohol and skooma only suppress current event, not get rid of it), and they work with gag on. But that requires preparation since you need purity potions in inventory to create them and having a gag removes purity potions.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

DA should be possible as a soft dependency - Defeat has it, if you're currently checking it's code it should be there somewhere. ;)

*edit: I even think DA has a kind of documentation how to add it, probably mentions soft dependencies as well. Maybe easier.

Indeed it does, it even had a nice modders pack with a half made script for integration.

Installed this last night. Played a new game.  Let all mods load. Set up as normal. Removed clothes in the alt life dungeon and immediately put back on. Ported to riverrun in. Went to a  bleak falls Barrow. Opened all the chest and my clothes were not removed once. The only way I got any thing to work was to take a drink of wine. Something does not seem right. I have all required Mods and soft requirements except the nibbles animations as I didnt see it in the soft requirements section. Is there a load order for all the required mods ? What do I need to do to get this to work? I have read almost all the post and I am still lost.  I ran around with no troubles at all like a Vanilla game. Unless I drank.  I saw something about clothes being forced off and  a humiliation event triggering but it never happened to me when I opened any chest.  I know I saw that no sex with the chest would happen. I'm just curious if the chest are supposed to strip us yet or how my clothes get removed unless I do it myself. 

23 minutes ago, Conan_Chick said:

Installed this last night. Played a new game.  Let all mods load. Set up as normal. Removed clothes in the alt life dungeon and immediately put back on. Ported to riverrun in. Went to a  bleak falls Barrow. Opened all the chest and my clothes were not removed once. The only way I got any thing to work was to take a drink of wine. Something does not seem right. I have all required Mods and soft requirements except the nibbles animations as I didnt see it in the soft requirements section. Is there a load order for all the required mods ? What do I need to do to get this to work? I have read almost all the post and I am still lost.  I ran around with no troubles at all like a Vanilla game. Unless I drank.  I saw something about clothes being forced off and  a humiliation event triggering but it never happened to me when I opened any chest.  I know I saw that no sex with the chest would happen. I'm just curious if the chest are supposed to strip us yet or how my clothes get removed unless I do it myself. 

The stripping chest event is still in progress ATM, I forgot to comment out the nibbles soft requirement, so that's my bad. You'll have to rely on other mods that strip your character for the time being, Mortal weapons and armor mixed with defeat/death alternative so your clothes can get stolen or break works nicely. If your partial to DD, cursed loot or Enchanted chests.

As far as your character not experiencing humiliation. I can't think of what could be causing that since I have yet to experience LOS humiliation to not trigger even with the most fucked up load order. 

When running through towns naked, did you try talking people, which should result in "Don't look at me!" or pressing the humiliation check key, defaulted to 'k', to make sure humiliation is going up at all? Also, be sure to run FNIS.

So I got mad at Devious Devices and decided to rip it out of my game, which means FotD had to come out as well (not a hard requirement, pardon).  What I discovered is that if I uninstall FotdNpcScanner30Script.pex, I can't load any saves that used to include FotD.  If I leave just that single script installed, my previous saved games load just fine.

I use Fallrim tools ReSaver to clean my saves, but it can't seem to delete that script from the save and it isn't associated with the FotD ESP in a way that ReSaver recognizes (going to ping markdf for more info on this).  Any suggestions in the mean time?  This is the first time I've encountered a script like this that wasn't associated with the ESP in whatever way allows it to be deleted when filtering by the ESP in ReSaver.

I have a save that is not too old that predates FotD, so not a huge loss, but I figured I'd let you know in case it's something you can fix.

17 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

So I got mad at Devious Devices and decided to rip it out of my game, which means FotD had to come out as well.  What I discovered is that if I uninstall FotdNpcScanner30Script.pex, I can't load any saves that used to include FotD.  If I leave just that single script installed, my previous saved games load just fine.

I use Fallrim tools ReSaver to clean my saves, but it can't seem to delete that script from the save and it isn't associated with the FotD ESP in a way that ReSaver recognizes (going to ping markdf for more info on this).  Any suggestions in the mean time?  This is the first time I've encountered a script like this that wasn't associated with the ESP in whatever way allows it to be deleted when filtering by the ESP in ReSaver.

I have a save that is not too old that predates FotD, so not a huge loss, but I figured I'd let you know in case it's something you can fix.

Fotd is not dependent on Devious devices, and it rechecks installed mods every load and clears any variables that had been filled if it doesn't detect DD. So it should be safe to remove DD and leave Fotd in. 

But if your still keen on removing it, thats the script attached to NPCs to register them for the LOS. Best bet is to go to the top of a mountain(or somewhere with no human npcs) to try and trigger the dispel of all currently active ones.

Thanks for the heads-up though, I'll see if there's a fix for future versions.

9 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Fotd is not dependent on Devious devices, and it rechecks installed mods every load and clears any variables that had been filled if it doesn't detect DD. So it should be safe to remove DD and leave Fotd in. 

But if your still keen on removing it, thats the script attached to NPCs to register them for the LOS. Best bet is to go to the top of a mountain(or somewhere with no human npcs) to try and trigger the dispel of all currently active ones.

Thanks for the heads-up though, I'll see if there's a fix for future versions.

Yeah, I realized FotD didn't have a hard dep on DD until after my initial post.  I was thinking of some of the soft dependencies' dependencies...

I finally managed to cherry pick that script out of the save with ReSaver.  DPI scaling issues and old eyes were apparently my problem with successfully doing that previously.  I must have been trying to delete the string reference with/instead of the script.

The script orphan causing me issues was attached to Lydia (ACHR refID of 000a2c94).  She was the only NPC in the cell with me (Breezehome).  Your mention of no human NPC's nearby is the key to being able to uninstall this mod cleanly.  Now that I know I can use it without DD, I'm keeping it, but it's good to know *how* to remove it safely.

Thanks for the info!

4 hours ago, Inessa said:

Is this compatible with defeat? I cant beat some master vampires and when I surrender my character just kneels down and makes pain noises, the only thing I can do is break out which makes them attack me again. 

Defeat compatibility will be in the next version. Sorry for the trouble in combat... :/

1 hour ago, Doobydoob said:

I see, also my last question.

The event where the NPC is suppose the take the players clothes. How do you trigger it? or is it not in the version yet?

None of the events are in ATM.

40 minutes ago, lordbagels said:

i want to touch the statue of dibella but it says it is freezing. what does that mean

You need a Purity potion to use the statue of dibella. There's a small pouch at the base of the statue near riverwood, take the flask and click on it in your inventory to receive some starting potions and a spell.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Heyo SkyLover, how goes things? Was just curious what the next plans are for this mod, if you care to share. Features, fixes, addons, and all that, whatever info is good info!

Still def a mod I have high hopes for.

7 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Heyo SkyLover, how goes things? Was just curious what the next plans are for this mod, if you care to share. Features, fixes, addons, and all that, whatever info is good info!

Still def a mod I have high hopes for.

Pretty good I feel. Took a small break, so not much progress for the past week or two...or three. Been looking into making an SKSE plugin, as I'm new to coding it's not the quickest, but I'm working stuff out.

But current notable changes are:

-Created a access script for easier access to mod stuff.

-Added 3 more ratings for armor, new list is: Well fitted, Tight, Skimpy, Arousing, Micro Armor, Pasties

integrated inflation framework into the armor skimpiness system, so when characters chosen body morphs go past a configurable armor, the armor moves up one rank. With a limit for each armor type (Clothing can become arousing before unable to equip, and heavy can become skimpy before unable to equip.) Again, as configurable as I felt necessary. Pasties are exempt from the body effects, since, their pasties XD.

-Changed how NPC LOS worked multiple times since it was causing massive script lag, I think its good now. 

-Added NPC LOS SLIF breast/ass/belly humiliation option. So if character has way larger assets then she began with, she will gain humiliation. 

-Added Advantage - A timer that is based on your highest health/stamina/magicka value that starts when characters humiliation reaches thresh hold, ticks down when your not fighting, you gain advantage as you attack/kill, every attack has a chance to: disarm melee weapons, sheath spells, and drop an arrow on attempt to fire. Timer is paused when enemies are looking for the player. I'm hoping that last part makes this not unfair for stealth players. When timer reaches 0 character will enter one of 3 states, Defeats surrender, Death alternative bleed out, or a Flee spell that increases max stamina and increases stamina regen. Option chosen in MCM.

-Replaced my alcohol humiliation suppression with realistic needs and diseases. If there is a large enough demand for a FOTD variant, I'll continue work on mine. But it would essentially be the same thing...

-Added a few more checks to try and stop the broken animation from playing in inopportune times.

-Added character memory - After a humiliating event, the event will be passed to memory and after so many days/hours (changes depending on event value) will add 1 to break for every day (rounded to 1 if less than a day).

-fixed some broken MCM options, and added some I felt were needed.

Guest AthenaESIV

All of that sounds really good, really look forward to it. The SLIF stuff sounds excellent! I always loved the idea of the SL Sexual Framework mod, but it was a real performance hog... I wish there was a much more simple mod that tracked taboo fetish things like public sex, prostitution, beastiality, etc for mods like yours to plug into, something that didn't do scans or cloaks and kill performance.

If I can ever take time to figure out how to make my own random NPC comment system your mod is one I want to use info from for sure. The armor ratings and break state would be great cues to start a comment. I think Fall of the Dragonborn is on its way to being an essential mod for fans of the fetish.

Have you looked at this mod? 

I think you are both making similar mods that would work amazingly well together if you ever talked. They have some redundancy with each other, but I think there is plenty of differences and room for both in one load order if you guys were interested in that. 

DB in Distress seems more focused on trauma and addiction, while your mod seems tuned into public humiliation and mind break. Both fetishes work really well within Skyrim imo, 2 sides of the same coin I guess, lol

Anyway glad to hear you're still working on it, if there are ever simple but headache inducing aspects of making it or testing releases you'd like help on, lemme know!

20 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

But current notable changes are:

integrated inflation framework into the armor skimpiness system,

That means SLIF is now a soft/hard requirement? Asking because it isn't mentioned on the main page as any of both, or i'm blind.^^

20 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

-Added NPC LOS SLIF breast/ass/belly humiliation option. So if character has way larger assets then she began with, she will gain humiliation. 

I like that! :)

Guess i finally have to figure out how to use SLIF properly.

10 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

Have you looked at this mod? 

I have not! but I do agree they could work extremely well together. There may be a 4th option for auto surrender if DiD has a way to trigger surrender from an external mod. 

As for the redundancy you mentioned. are you talking about the trauma states? I feel the two systems (humiliation/Trauma) would work well together rather than make either one redundant. I'll probably try and make trauma level suppress humiliation. 

Thanks for linking it to me!

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

That means SLIF is now a soft/hard requirement? Asking because it isn't mentioned on the main page as any of both, or i'm blind.^^

Don't worry, you're not blind... probably. It's not needed for the currently uploaded version. It will be a soft requirement for the next version.

Guest AthenaESIV
9 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

As for the redundancy you mentioned. are you talking about the trauma states? I feel the two systems (humiliation/Trauma) would work well together rather than make either one redundant. I'll probably try and make trauma level suppress humiliation. 

Now that I really think about it, I'm not sure what I was thinking, lol. I've not had trauma really high on the Distress mod, I guess I was afraid high traum on that and breaking on your mod could lead to some unexpected bugs or soeething. Who knows, lol.

All I know is they seem very complimentary for some new interesting fetish gameplay.

Thanks for being so active in your thread, hope you're having a great weekend o/

@AthenaESIV Offered their help (which I appreciate greatly) in some testing, but I'm putting here in case anyone else would like to do so.

So 0.5 isn't ready yet, but I am in need some more extensive tests for a couple of the systems already in place. the (hopefully) less invasive LOS, and the Advantage auto surrender.

It should go without saying... Do not install on a save you plan on keeping!

For the LOS, I just need to know if it's causing any drop in performance for anyone.

For advantage, I would just like feedback on how it works mostly, and for any bugs. like defeat not triggering for the compatible mods. Also other potential names for it... It was originally adrenaline, but that didn't feel right, and advantage still doesn't ring well with me. But I didn't have anything better sooo...

Advantage mechanics:

When you enter combat and the chosen variables are met, it will give you an advantage rating that begins to tick down. Advantage gains a point if you are sprinting and while attacking, It will rise every time you attack, but every time you attack you risk losing your weapon based on your skill in that weapon type.

For melee weapons - You drop them

For bows - You drop an arrow

for magic - You sheathe the magic

When the timer reaches 0, you surrender. OR gain the flee spell, which increases max stamina and regen. IF the boosts from the flee are ever not enough to leave an engagement, please let me know.

Do not spam click! Every click triggers the weapon drop check, so if your spam clicking to attack its an almost guaranteed to drop your weapon.

the empty 'Crafting' tab is not a bug, I just haven't done that yet.

Edit:

New HARD requirement: UIextensions - needed for the new Purity Flask menu

FallOfTheDragonborn0.501a.zip

FallOfTheDragonborn0.501a.zip

12 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Advantage mechanics:

When you enter combat and the chosen variables are met, it will give you an advantage rating that begins to tick down. Advantage gains a point if you are sprinting and while attacking, It will rise every time you attack, but every time you attack you risk losing your weapon based on your skill in that weapon type.

For melee weapons - You drop them

For bows - You drop an arrow

for magic - You sheathe the magic

Without trying yet, this sounds a bit unfair towards melee. Partly because that's where i spam click which doesn't work on bows/magic, but still.^^ Is melee intentionally harder for some reason or do you consider it fair for some reason?

12 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

When the timer reaches 0, you surrender. OR gain the flee spell, which increases max stamina and regen. IF the boosts from the flee are ever not enough to leave an engagement, please let me know.

Again without trying, but i'm pretty sure i can get in a situation where flee doesn't work. I have a couple of mods that reduce movement speed, sometimes it's hard to move at all. I wouldn't say that's bad by default, though, my suggestion would be to add surrender if you're still in battle after x seconds fleeing.

As an alternative you might increase movement speed additionally, that should work if you really want to make fleeing possible.