8 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Yea, gear loss will definitely be a player choice via MCM. Just like how most fetish events/quests will be toggle able. I'm not too keen on forcing my personal preference on people.

Discussion about gear loss is pointless,we already have console and thousand mods to compensate any loss.And you normally only need armor for warriors,mages and archers with sneak can play without armor,almost never get hit.

Requeriments are another thing.I understand the need of devious attributes and sexual fame but, slavetats?,and dibellan defender?.

I never used those mods and don't interest me,but liked your mod and was forced to use them.

12 hours ago, matekun said:

Discussion about gear loss is pointless,we already have console and thousand mods to compensate any loss.And you normally only need armor for warriors,mages and archers with sneak can play without armor,almost never get hit.

Requeriments are another thing.I understand the need of devious attributes and sexual fame but, slavetats?,and dibellan defender?.

I never used those mods and don't interest me,but liked your mod and was forced to use them.

I am working making DATT optional, as apparently heavy modded games have issues with it. (although, the mod won't be nearly as good without all the attributes)

Sorry for the inconvenience. :/. I'll make slave tats and dibellan defender optional for greater customization. Shouldnt be too hard since I moved most stuff over to actual conversations. Although, honestly, the Dibellan quests will not be nearly as fun without them IMO.

The removal of the requirements along with additions/changes/fixes will be in the next version which I'll be uploading tomorrow or wednesday.

13 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

I am working making DATT optional, as apparently heavy modded games have issues with it. (although, the mod won't be nearly as good without all the attributes)

Sorry for the inconvenience. :/. I'll make slave tats and dibellan defender optional for greater customization. Shouldnt be too hard since I moved most stuff over to actual conversations. Although, honestly, the Dibellan quests will not be nearly as fun without them IMO.

The removal of the requirements along with additions/changes/fixes will be in the next version which I'll be uploading tomorrow or wednesday.

Mh, i know i had a couple of problems with DATT and thought about commenting about it but... i considered i'd rather leave the choice up to you. I think if that would add a lot to your mod, go for it. Wouldn't be the only mod i have to strip down my usual load order a lot, but some of those are my favorite mods nevertheless.

Slave tats and Dibllean Defender should be totally possible as soft requirements instead of hard, if that's true for DATT too then ofc i won't complain either way.^^

On 9/10/2018 at 11:41 AM, leopardus said:

Nazzzgul666 you have comment most of great mods for me. I want to asc some thing from you!

If you wanna ask me something just do it. I can't stand it when people ask for permission to ask me something. Also, don't spam please.

14 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

Appreciate this.  I think it is a good move to try to convert the more specialized mods to "soft dependency" unless you plan to build your mod heavily around them, as that just helps people customize their games and makes the mod more accessible.  I *think* I tried DATT once a long time ago without much success, so I'd like to be able to try out future releases of your mod without it.  

Similarly I've never tried Dibellan Defender, but with a good mod story to back it up I'd totally give it a shot at least - but the option to decide I'd rather not run it is nice to have (without needing to gut this mod in TES5Edit to remove the master requirement for something I don't use).  I already use Slavetats as a permanent addition to my game due to other mods like SLUTS, so for me trying out DibD makes sense - those who don't use typically run Slavetats may not want to install it just for that.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Mh, i know i had a couple of problems with DATT and thought about commenting about it but...

Luckily the creator is working on improving its script impact right now, so hopefully when he updates it will be usable with larger mods. Dunno when that will be though.

43 minutes ago, blisken said:

Hi, I installed the mod, and the menu in mcm is on but I dont know how active the mod. My character entered in a dungeon and nothing happened. I have installed the milk mod economy and isn't detected.

Thanks.

The mod starts on when you make your character. and everything under the quests/events section are planned and not implemented yet.

19 minutes ago, cailic said:

I'm not trying to rush you, I'm just curious, which tomorrow were you referring to?

The version I was referring to at the time is the current version, if for some reason the ESP still requires anything other than sexlab, SLA, SLSF, and ZAZ is a bug that I havn't heard about yet.

Although, the next version might be ready by sunday night(EST). can't be too sure since I get side tracked a lot (like learning how to make animations for skyrim, and modifying models). I'm trying to make the next version as feature packed as possible: Redid the whole humiliation/purity system, the stripping chest event, upgrade able dibella shrines(Will be whiterun only for now), Capture enemies to suck the purity from them.

I can upload just the redone humiliation/purity system tonight if anyone wants to try it.

4 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

The version I was referring to at the time is the current version, if for some reason the ESP still requires anything other than sexlab, SLA, SLSF, and ZAZ is a bug that I havn't heard about yet.

Although, the next version might be ready by sunday night(EST). can't be too sure since I get side tracked a lot (like learning how to make animations for skyrim, and modifying models). I'm trying to make the next version as feature packed as possible: Redid the whole humiliation/purity system, the stripping chest event, upgrade able dibella shrines(Will be whiterun only for now), Capture enemies to suck the purity from them.

I can upload just the redone humiliation/purity system tonight if anyone wants to try it.

Hmm...  It looked like the same version number as the one I had downloaded before.  If I was wrong, well, go figure, the Universe likes to humble me from time to time (about every other day) by causing me to overlook really simple things.  Yes, you heard it right.  It's the Universes fault, not mine. 

3 minutes ago, cailic said:

Hmm...  It looked like the same version number as the one I had downloaded before.  If I was wrong, well, go figure, the Universe likes to humble me from time to time (about every other day) by causing me to overlook really simple things.  Yes, you heard it right.  It's the Universes fault, not mine. 

Damn universe, causing you so many problems, it should just implode on itself already. 

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, blisken said:

Update?

Uhhh. Started from scratch on the humiliation/purity system(its almost done though... unless I change my mind again.)Got NPC Line of sight humiliation gain working. it now gets your fame from the current area and adjusts your humiliation accordingly( this one is a bit finicky, it keeps triggering multiple times in a town and I'm trying to stop it.). Prob the biggest thing you guys care about is the stripping chest event will be in the next version. And if it brings any extra joy, it won't be the same event every time, the chest will give you different scenarios based on your characters current personal progress. I do have quite a few more things that will be in the update, but am going to leave those as a surprise. No ETA yet.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, letterman said:

I have that issue where sexual fame thinks you're nude even though you're not because it has a problem with helmets. Does anybody know how to fix that?

2 ways I've found.

having devious devices installed stopped the issue for me, although this may not be an airtight fix.

the second is to add the helmet to the excluded list using the menu included with SLSF. I think default hotkey is down arrow key?