Guest AthenaESIV

Ahh I see, too bad Defeat or Cursed Loot doesn't offer calls for their surrender functions or something so you don't have to sit there and get wailed on in fetal position, lol. The 0 weapon damage thing and losing the ability to fight outright while crouched and immobilized was very harsh and felt buggy. Even if it were an outright surrender function, would be cool to see combat Break have like a % slider or something in MCM.

Rest of the mod worked perfectly though it seemed once I understood the intent. Maybe clarification on what Break is in the MCM or description page would prevent a lot of bothersome questions for you, lol.

Thanks for the replies! 

6 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Ahh I see, too bad Defeat or Cursed Loot doesn't offer calls for their surrender functions or something

Funny enough, I just found out defeat does allow that, I was just adding it XD. I'm also looking into a death alternative soft dependency... If you can make DA a soft dependency. tie in, which will in extension make M.C.G compatible as well. 

7 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Rest of the mod worked perfectly though it seemed once I understood the intent. Maybe clarification on what Break is in the MCM or description page would prevent a lot of bothersome questions for you, lol.

Oh, yea, definitely. the second you asked some questions I was like "Huh, I really didn't explain that well did I... Oh well, their fault for not being able to read my mind I suppose"

I updated the post to be a bit more descriptive, hopefully it will be enough, if not I'll try again. ^.^

Guest AthenaESIV
2 minutes ago, SkyLover37 said:

Funny enough, I just found out defeat does allow that, I was just adding it XD. I'm also looking into a death alternative soft dependency... If you can make DA a soft dependency. tie in, which will in extension make M.C.G compatible as well. 

Awesome thanks!

I swore off DA like a year ago and my game has been 10x more stable since, lol. Defeat works well though so if you have both as an option that would be really cool. And if you could do a % based autosurrender instead of outright 100% that would be ideal. Also a weapon fumble feature might work too if you like that.

Hi, is it possible to remove the statue in the middle of Dibellas temple in Markath and use one in the corners instead?

It's interferring with the Sisterhood of Dibella mod. There the base (where the statue stands) is a stone bed und used for sex scences. When I tried your mod, the statue got knocked over an laid on the floor.

2 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Awesome thanks!

I swore off DA like a year ago and my game has been 10x more stable since, lol. Defeat works well though so if you have both as an option that would be really cool. And if you could do a % based autosurrender instead of outright 100% that would be ideal. Also a weapon fumble feature might work too if you like that.

I like the weapon fumble idea, I might go with something along those lines.

6 minutes ago, Tops34 said:

Hi, is it possible to remove the statue in the middle of Dibellas temple in Markath and use one in the corners instead?

It's interferring with the Sisterhood of Dibella mod. There the base (where the statue stands) is a stone bed und used for sex scences. When I tried your mod, the statue got knocked over an laid on the floor.

Really? damn, I really liked it there... I'll see what I can do.

8 hours ago, silvercloud said:

so, Will the "not implemented quests/events" be added into the mod? I read the "not implemented" section and found this really interesting 

Eventually, yes. I want to get humiliation/exhibitionism/purity flask all to a point I don't want to add more before continuing work on any of the events.

8 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

Hi @SkyLover37 good news - im going to add native support for  your mod in BAC and DB ;)
I wait only for more complete version. Cross fingers! Have a nice day!

Awesome to hear!

Awesome mod, love it. For some reason though I'm getting same convo blocker "uh... don't look at me!" no matter if my char is dressed or naked. The only thing I'm running and has anything to do with gear and can think off that would interfere is "Mortal Weapons & Armor" https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7083-mortal-weapons-armors/

On 3. januar 2019 at 3:46 AM, SkyLover37 said:

Please just not DA! That shit is buggy as hell and in general unpleasant to use. Defeat is incredibly stable compared to it and a better choice.

36 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Please just not DA! That shit is buggy as hell and in general unpleasant to use. Defeat is incredibly stable compared to it and a better choice.

I'll only add DA compatability if it can be a soft-requirement so people can choose either one. I already have defeat integrated for the next version.

36 minutes ago, user9120975435 said:

Awesome mod, love it. For some reason though I'm getting same convo blocker "uh... don't look at me!" no matter if my char is dressed or naked. The only thing I'm running and has anything to do with gear and can think off that would interfere is "Mortal Weapons & Armor" https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7083-mortal-weapons-armors/

the conversation blockers only requirement to be active is the humiliation value. Are you sure your humiliation isn't up at all? Keep in mind that the Current event used for humiliation calculation uses SLSF equip status.

A problem you might be having is that without DD installed, SLSF will mark you as naked while wearing a helmet. If that is your issue, adding your currently equipped helmet to the excluded list through the SLSF menu(Down arrow key by default) should fix the issue.

Also, glad you like the mod. :D

I was running v0.1 under SSE (converted animations) for a bit.  Hadn't really touched the content of this mod in my playthru, but my game loaded, etc.  Tried upgrading to v0.42 and SSE just CTD's after I try to load a save or start a new game.  Took a look in xEdit and found the following errors.

00:00] Checking for Errors in [7B] FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
[00:00] FotdNpcFinderApplyEffect "Scan30" [MGEF:7B064EA4]
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "FotdEventsQuest [QUST:7B012719]">
[00:00]     MGEF \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ Alias -> <Warning: Quest Alias not found in "FotdEventsQuest [QUST:7B012719]">
[00:00] FotdPureMageSpell [SPEL:7B017EED]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] FotdPureWarriorSpell [SPEL:7B017EEE]
[00:00]     SPEL \ Effects \ Effect \ EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00] FotdPureThiefSpell [SPEL:7B017EF0]
[00:00] FotdBianca "Awakened Woman Bianca" [NPC_:7B00BFFD]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00] FotdDibellaVendorNPC "Jessica" [NPC_:7B00C569]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00] FotdDeadDibellan "Unkown Worshiper." [NPC_:7B0189D0]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRace "Breton" [RACE:00013741]>
[00:00] [REFR:0002D771] (places TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B00692B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:7B00FBFD] (places FotdRWDibellaStatue01 "DibellaStatue" [ACTI:7B006E8E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B011188] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:7B008F40] (places FotdRWDibellaStatue01 "DibellaStatue" [ACTI:7B006E8E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:0000927C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -18,25))
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B008F3F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] FotdPeriodicUpdate [QUST:7B00334B]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B030441] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 368, Errors found: 11, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Since I don't see others complaining of CTD in LE, I'm guessing SSE is more sensitive to these errors for whatever reason.  Just an FYI.  I'll keep an eye on this and try again after the next update.

Thank you for your reply!

15 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

the conversation blockers only requirement to be active is the humiliation value. Are you sure your humiliation isn't up at all?

Can't check right now, but I think there was humiliation there somewhere. It's great to see modders finally using SLSF, I always thought that was an amazing framework that was tragically overseen.

A problem you might be having is that without DD installed,

I have DD installed, my char was wearing normal clothes with no helmet. Also tried armor without helmet. She was not naked at any point. Always same result. Sleeping for even one hour fixed that and then eventually I could not talk to NPCs again, even with char dressed.

Also, glad you like the mod. :D

I do, very much so. I've waited a long time (and basically had no hope to see it) a mod like this, where the things that happened to my char would actually affect my playtime. Skill debuffs in my mind are a cheap cop-out and annoying if not outright boring. The sitting-on-the-ground-hugging-her-knees animation is great! It really conveys the mortification and emotional trauma of the character, much better than any debuffs ever could. Whenever there was a talk of rape trauma I always imagined something like this, but no mod ever delivered until now.

I always wished for consequences like altered or blocked speech due to my char's naughty ways, traders refusing to trade with her or even, like in Skooma Whore, her getting thrown out of towns for immoral behaviour.

This last option could definitely be used in your mod, considering it uses SLSF... Skyrim is claimed to be openminded, but let's be honest openmindedness stops at congress with creatures and I can't imagine townfolk wanting a person of such very ill repute and immorality among them... they'd definitely throw her out of town (if she survived tarring in the first place). Would be funny if working for the SLUTS transport service would get the char bad reputation and thus some sort of "punishment" or consequences for doing such things.

Relationship Dialog Overhaul could be also maybe used as a soft requirement with this mod and SLSF, to reflect reactions of various NPCs to a PC's actions and behaviour. RDO actually incorporates some of the stuff I mentioned - traders refusing to trade, people refusing to talk, etc.

Do you think that maybe in the future this mod could contain societal punishments for immoral behaviour instead of prison, for example whipping, pillory and so on?

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

I was running v0.1 under SSE (converted animations) for a bit.  Hadn't really touched the content of this mod in my playthru, but my game loaded, etc.  Tried upgrading to v0.42 and SSE just CTD's after I try to load a save or start a new game.  Took a look in xEdit and found the following errors.

Reveal hidden contents

00:00] Checking for Errors in [7B] FallOfTheDragonborn.esp
[00:00] FotdNpcFinderApplyEffect "Scan30" [MGEF:7B064EA4]
[00:00] FotdPureMageSpell [SPEL:7B017EED]
[00:00] FotdPureWarriorSpell [SPEL:7B017EEE]
[00:00] FotdPureThiefSpell [SPEL:7B017EF0]
[00:00] FotdBianca "Awakened Woman Bianca" [NPC_:7B00BFFD]
[00:00] FotdDibellaVendorNPC "Jessica" [NPC_:7B00C569]
[00:00] FotdDeadDibellan "Unkown Worshiper." [NPC_:7B0189D0]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in BretonRace "Breton" [RACE:00013741]>
[00:00] [REFR:0002D771] (places TreePineForest04 [TREE:0004FBB0] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B00692B] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:7B00FBFD] (places FotdRWDibellaStatue01 "DibellaStatue" [ACTI:7B006E8E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of Riverwood [CELL:00009732] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 4,-12))
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B011188] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] [REFR:7B008F40] (places FotdRWDibellaStatue01 "DibellaStatue" [ACTI:7B006E8E] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of [CELL:0000927C] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -18,25))
[00:00]     REFR \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B008F3F] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] FotdPeriodicUpdate [QUST:7B00334B]
[00:00]     QUST \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [7B030441] < Error: Could not be resolved >
[00:00] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 368, Errors found: 11, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Since I don't see others complaining of CTD in LE, I'm guessing SSE is more sensitive to these errors for whatever reason.  Just an FYI.  I'll keep an eye on this and try again after the next update.

I made a TON of changes since 0.1, its technically not even the same mod at this point. If I have time I'll see about making it work with SE.

1 hour ago, user9120975435 said:

I have DD installed, my char was wearing normal clothes with no helmet. Also tried armor without helmet. She was not naked at any point. Always same result. Sleeping for even one hour fixed that and then eventually I could not talk to NPCs again, even with char dressed.

Hm, weird, well FOTD itself only raises humiliation through 2 events ATM. The player being seen, and a humiliation spike from the highest fame value of SLSf when entering a zone.

Easiest way for me to figure this out would be for you to turn on trace logging in the debugging menu and give me your log, or you can enable console logging and when entering a new area check the console and read what triggered the new current event.

I do, very much so. I've waited a long time (and basically had no hope to see it) a mod like this, where the things that happened to my char would actually affect my playtime. Skill debuffs in my mind are a cheap cop-out and annoying if not outright boring. The sitting-on-the-ground-hugging-her-knees animation is great! It really conveys the mortification and emotional trauma of the character, much better than any debuffs ever could. Whenever there was a talk of rape trauma I always imagined something like this, but no mod ever delivered until now.

Glad you like the animations! I'm trying to keep any debuffs within reason. inb4 "Is that why people literally cant kill anything while 100 humiliation". Yea, yea. I removed it. if you have defeat, I replaced it with 'adrenaline' character has to try to kill everything before her adrenaline runs out or she auto surrenders. Haven't decided how to handle it for people without defeat yet.

I always wished for consequences like altered or blocked speech due to my char's naughty ways, traders refusing to trade with her or even, like in Skooma Whore, her getting thrown out of towns for immoral behaviour.

This last option could definitely be used in your mod, considering it uses SLSF... Skyrim is claimed to be openminded, but let's be honest openmindedness stops at congress with creatures and I can't imagine townfolk wanting a person of such very ill repute and immorality among them... they'd definitely throw her out of town (if she survived tarring in the first place). Would be funny if working for the SLUTS transport service would get the char bad reputation and thus some sort of "punishment" or consequences for doing such things.

The character being treated differently will be one of the first events. I had an event where based on the current towns fame type it would choose an NPC to come and send you to simple slavery, but it never worked right and I needed finish other parts of the mod, so put it on the back burner.

Do you think that maybe in the future this mod could contain societal punishments for immoral behaviour instead of prison, for example whipping, pillory and so on?

Probably.

Disregard what I said about this causing CTD in SSE.  Turns out it was an animation pack (Nibbles) that was causing the issue.  I'd backed out of several mod installs during my debugging and somehow skipped a step as I was putting things back.  Maybe I'm hitting an animation load limit of some kind?  I'm using the XXL version of FNIS, but at any rate this mod was not causing problems.

29 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Disregard what I said about this causing CTD in SSE.  Turns out it was an animation pack (Nibbles) that was causing the issue.  I'd backed out of several mod installs during my debugging and somehow skipped a step as I was putting things back.  Maybe I'm hitting an animation load limit of some kind?  I'm using the XXL version of FNIS, but at any rate this mod was not causing problems.

Ah ok, Hope you get it fixed.

just played around a bit with FotDb:

the animation ingame and mod idea is great!

Good to see that your mod makes good use of SLSF like DEC and SRR comments.

My poor PC felt realy humiliated :O

looking forward to those nibble chest events^^

not sure if it's a feature or a load order issue

(FotDb at the end of the load order to play around a bit on a running game)

during/after(?) humiliation breakdown it is not possible to talk to any NPCs.

The dialog consists only of:

"don't look at me" => Uhm...

"don't look at me" => kinda hard...

(if gagged) mmmph... => gagdialog => "don't look at me"

does that mean FotDb suppresses all dialog during humiliation event?

And if so, how will the PC be able to ever talk to someone again?

5 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

just played around a bit with FotDb:

the animation ingame and mod idea is great!

Good to see that your mod makes good use of SLSF like DEC and SRR comments.

My poor PC felt realy humiliated :O

looking forward to those nibble chest events^^

not sure if it's a feature or a load order issue

(FotDb at the end of the load order to play around a bit on a running game)

during/after(?) humiliation breakdown it is not possible to talk to any NPCs.

The dialog consists only of:

"don't look at me" => Uhm...

"don't look at me" => kinda hard...

(if gagged) mmmph... => gagdialog => "don't look at me"

does that mean FotDb suppresses all dialog during humiliation event?

And if so, how will the PC be able to ever talk to someone again?

It does block all dialogue, you can remove it by getting humiliation down, its only on while humiliation is at 100.

11 hours ago, SkyLover37 said:

It does block all dialogue, you can remove it by getting humiliation down, its only on while humiliation is at 100. 

I feared you say that^^

okey, that makes your mod harder on dialogs than a ballgag from DDi ?

so I guess if I drink some alcoholic drinks I can lower the humiliation effect

does creature LOS add to the humiliation score?

I ask all those questions because my PC is in this situation:

+ large ballgag from DDi (makes speaking impossible, still able to write on paper to continue dialog), makes drinking impossible

+ SD enslaved = most of the time naked + master NPC always near (in this case its a SLpheromones riekling, lots of them, feels like a perverted version of snow white and the 7 dwarves)

+ in a tavern (yes great combo, went there to get rid of that gag^^)

+ bad reputation via SLSF in riverwood

to get the humiliation ever down I would need to:

leave riverwood and hide in the woods

get some clothes?

get rid of the SD master, because of constant LOS (creature in this case)? (SD creature dialog works, because it uses a message box, but what if you have a human SD master?)

get rid of the gag to get some hard drinks (or find some skoomaaaa)

hmm your mod might be the one thing I need to make a devious skyrim even harder

(prevents escape via DF/DH/DL dialog if dialog gets overwritten by FotDb)

On 1/3/2019 at 3:46 AM, SkyLover37 said:

DA should be possible as a soft dependency - Defeat has it, if you're currently checking it's code it should be there somewhere. ;)

*edit: I even think DA has a kind of documentation how to add it, probably mentions soft dependencies as well. Maybe easier.