8 hours ago, FatherHowieeee said:

got a problem im doing the surrender thing for violate and it works but after a few seconds my game turns off what should i do delete everything and then put them back in or what?

Try enabling papyrus logging and installing Buffout 4. You can examine the script logs and the crash logs in My Games/Fallout 4.

On 8/7/2018 at 4:32 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Q: What companion races can be victims in violations?

A: As of Violate version 1.40, companions who can be violated are Human, Ghouls, Synths, Servitron, Vulpine, Model 2 Type B, Droids of the Commonwealth, and Crimes Against Nature races.

when will the lupine race be added to the list of the violated 

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

What kind of problems were you having with the new version?

AAF worked normally, when pressed HOME, the animations worked normally. When I left somewhere and my hp reached 30%, the 
Raiders would start AAF_Violate, when the animation would start,
 the game would close.
48 minutes ago, venacavareis said:

AAF worked normally, when pressed HOME, the animations worked normally. When I left somewhere and my hp reached 30%, the 
Raiders would start AAF_Violate, when the animation would start,
 the game would close.

Strange.  What version of AAF are you using?

57 minutes ago, venacavareis said:

AAF version: AAF Beta 106-31304-106b-1575369689 (For version Fallout 1.10.138 is old)

Ah, that is very old.

The stripping function in the new version of AAF Violate uses an AAF function that appeared in Beta 121.  You may be able to prevent the crash by disabling "Strip victims before violation" in the Global Options MCM page.

56 minutes ago, venacavareis said:

Now AAF_Violate_1.45 FOMOD.

Bug AAF_Violate_1.50 FOMOD.

AAF version: AAF Beta 106-31304-106b-1575369689 (For version Fallout 1.10.138 is old)

Many of the problems of the users is due to the fact that people do not read or have an interest in looking for the solution using the forum tools (such as the search engine).

MAIN PAGE: 

Note: The AAF Violate requires the latest version of Fallout 4. If you are running an older version of Fallout 4 you can use Fallout 4 Plugin Version Check Patcher to enable it to load AAF Violate.

You should update everything and you will have no problems.

12 minutes ago, JBpy said:

True that.  Nonetheless, because I'm such a nice guy, I put a check in the next version of Violate so that the strip function won't crash the game if AAF is older than Beta 121.

10 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Many of the problems of the users is due to the fact that people do not read or have an interest in looking for the solution using the forum tools (such as the search engine).

MAIN PAGE: 

Yes I have read and re-read it several times. And i use setup guide for install.
I use the Fallout 4 Plugin Version Check Patcher. If I install the latest version 
of AAF the game closes before the fallout 4 home menu screen. So I am still in the old version of AAF. 
Well I managed to play again, this is good enough ?
2 hours ago, jae2222 said:

My character keep dying after violation. I really don't know what cause this problem. Any helps?

That happened to me often until I remembered that in Sex Attributes now you lose a little life when you reach 100% vaginal / anal / oral abuse. That means that, during a rape, you can die. ?

What I did was adjust the levels on the Sex Attributes MCM (and try not to fuck too much ...).

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

True that.  Nonetheless, because I'm such a nice guy, I put a check in the next version of Violate so that the strip function won't crash the game if AAF is older than Beta 121.

I am using AAF Beta 161.1-31304-161-1b-1610914138.7z

The problem with newer then 1.45 Violate for me is - that the characters are 'kinda dressed' during the AAF animation. Not always, from time to time. But 1.45 works flawlessly, so also I download and check newer versions I don't use them, because the 'redressing glitch' is annoying. 

14 hours ago, JBpy said:

That happened to me often until I remembered that in Sex Attributes now you lose a little life when you reach 100% vaginal / anal / oral abuse. That means that, during a rape, you can die. ?

What I did was adjust the levels on the Sex Attributes MCM (and try not to fuck too much ...).

Damn, you genius! Thanks to your advice, I turned off "Fuck to death" in Sex Attributes. And problem solved. 

16 hours ago, mishovur said:

I am using AAF Beta 161.1-31304-161-1b-1610914138.7z

The problem with newer then 1.45 Violate for me is - that the characters are 'kinda dressed' during the AAF animation. Not always, from time to time. But 1.45 works flawlessly, so also I download and check newer versions I don't use them, because the 'redressing glitch' is annoying. 

If the new undressing code in 1.50 doesn't work well for you, you can turn it off in Global Options.  Then it lets AAF handle that.

13 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If the new undressing code in 1.50 doesn't work well for you, you can turn it off in Global Options.  Then it lets AAF handle that.

I hope you are doing stuff to relieve stress! The simple non issues are only going to multiply with a generation that reads nothing, comprehends nothing, needs an app just to remember to pee, and generally believes all mods work as they demand, out of the box, and totally not their problem if it does not!:scream: IMHO! WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO LEAVE US AGAIN. :'(

7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I hope you are doing stuff to relieve stress! The simple non issues are only going to multiply with a generation that reads nothing, comprehends nothing, needs an app just to remember to pee, and generally believes all mods work as they demand, out of the box, and totally not their problem if it does not!:scream: IMHO! WE DO NOT WANT YOU TO LEAVE US AGAIN. :'(

Mate, It's not about the generation , it's about ease of use. In fact I believe I'm one of the eldest people on this forum.

And as to tinkering with the systems my main OS is Debian, sometimes I also use SuSE (old habits, started with 4.x around 98-98)

So trust me, when I tell you - I'm NOT from 'that generation'. 

The mod works perfectly in the 1.45. No glitches, no problems at all.

Starting with 1.46 - the character starting to get redressed during the animation (by redressing I refer to a 'phantom copies' of the clothing not the ACTUAL clothing it wears)

Meaning there is some conflict between Violate 1.46+ and 'No strip manager'. and since the later haven't been modified in years it means something changed in the code of Violate since version 1.45.

Please note, I'm not trying to complain, I'm trying to explain what happening.  I have tried the latest version as well, 1.50, where you have an option to make the mod or AAF itself to handle undressing/redressing, the result was the same with both setting (let Violate handle it, or AAF, it works the same). The first round of animation works properly, on a second one character get redressed in a 'phantom' copies of the gear (let's say the default skin for some item is grey, one crafts it at the proper station to make it black, the gear that will suddenly appear during animation will be grey, also was painted black)

This happens on the second round of animations with the Violate 1.46-1.50 regardless of the settings (in 1.5 I mean).

Everything else is static. The only mod that is being changed is Violate. 

So. Where exactly am I stupid?

7 minutes ago, mishovur said:

Mate, It's not about the generation , it's about ease of use. In fact I believe I'm one of the eldest people on this forum.

And as to tinkering with the systems my main OS is Debian, sometimes I also use SuSE (old habits, started with 4.x around 98-98)

So trust me, when I tell you - I'm NOT from 'that generation'. 

The mod works perfectly in the 1.45. No glitches, no problems at all.

Starting with 1.46 - the character starting to get redressed during the animation (by redressing I refer to a 'phantom copies' of the clothing not the ACTUAL clothing it wears)

Meaning there is some conflict between Violate 1.46+ and 'No strip manager'. and since the later haven't been modified in years it means something changed in the code of Violate since version 1.45.

Please note, I'm not trying to complain, I'm trying to explain what happening.  I have tried the latest version as well, 1.50, where you have an option to make the mod or AAF itself to handle undressing/redressing, the result was the same with both setting (let Violate handle it, or AAF, it works the same). The first round of animation works properly, on a second one character get redressed in a 'phantom' copies of the gear (let's say the default skin for some item is grey, one crafts it at the proper station to make it black, the gear that will suddenly appear during animation will be grey, also was painted black)

This happens on the second round of animations with the Violate 1.46-1.50 regardless of the settings (in 1.5 I mean).

Everything else is static. The only mod that is being changed is Violate. 

So. Where exactly am I stupid?

You are not. I am 67, so no spring chicken. I am lucky to have a bunch of pc geek kids on a forum I frequent that bail me out. The redressing is usually an AAF issue. I go into the AAF settings and change the duration of animation and redress to a longer period. Sometimes the problem is with the animations themselves. Often the modder or a given patch will extend the animations well beyond what AAF limits. I always set my animations at 60 sec. no matter what mod might give me that duration option. Have not had the redress issue in a while. But I use AAF 147 because the newer versions cause grief with some of my favorite animations for BP70. I sometimes wait a bit for any updates to see if the bugs work themselves out. Not really sure there is much difference between Violate 1.45 or the newer ones. Only EGO would know for sure. Sorry to lump you into the I want generation. Be well..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

You are not. I am 67, so no spring chicken. I am lucky to have a bunch of pc geek kids on a forum I frequent that bail me out. The redressing is usually an AAF issue. I go into the AAF settings and change the duration of animation and redress to a longer period. Sometimes the problem is with the animations themselves. Often the modder or a given patch will extend the animations well beyond what AAF limits. I always set my animations at 60 sec. no matter what mod might give me that duration option. Have not had the redress issue in a while. But I use AAF 147 because the newer versions cause grief with some of my favorite animations for BP70. I sometimes wait a bit for any updates to see if the bugs work themselves out. Not really sure there is much difference between Violate 1.45 or the newer ones. Only EGO would know for sure. Sorry to lump you into the I want generation. Be well..

Oh, god, another old-timer :))

Nice to know I'm not the only one with grandkids on this forum :)

But back to the topic, it is possible that the problem is indeed in AAF settings. I will try when I'll get back to the game to set shorter animation duration, I believe it is set to 90 second.

3 hours ago, mishovur said:

Oh, god, another old-timer :))

Nice to know I'm not the only one with grandkids on this forum :)

But back to the topic, it is possible that the problem is indeed in AAF settings. I will try when I'll get back to the game to set shorter animation duration, I believe it is set to 90 second.

Grandkids.. teaching them pranks to play on their parents and getting the phone call later "WTF Dad!!"... priceless. :)

The redress bug is AAF. It happens with any mod calling animations. Or sometimes while switching animations.