7 hours ago, ivanoff said:

Thanks, I reinstalled the mod and the custom mapping script and it works about 80 percent of the time.  However, I do get a message

that the "violation was aborted"  Then everyone starts shooting at me again.   I am not holding down the "surrender" key for 5

seconds. (In fact, my hands are on the controller)      80 percent of the time is good.

Violation aborted can also happen if Violate tries to play an animation that you don't have installed, for example 3 female Raiders gangbanging your character but you don't have suitable animations.  If that happens you'll first see something like "AAF OnSceneInit status [4]" then you'll see "Violation scene aborted".

From your description it sounds like the mapping is working fine and the problem is missing animations.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

That worked most of the time, but sometimes MCM wouldn't show the option even though the mod was enabled, or vice versa.

Soo that's why. Had that happen on another mod, reloaded the game and the option showed up.

Hi EgoBallistic,

May I just check that it is ok to update to a newer version on an existing game? (would be 1.47 --> 1.51).

The FAQ says AAF will configure updates automatically, but the older versions of the change log says clean saves are needed every update.

I'm assuming that was only true of the much older versions and you have now made that unneccesary since clean saving is not a great thing for save file integrity, but just am looking for confirmation (it'd be much appreciated). Would rather not bork my game and waste lots of hours of play in the process.

6 hours ago, horonbr said:

will this work with multiple followers? say is it possible to get all of the followers get rape except for the player?

Yes it will on both accounts. You need to turn the Player Violation Off and leave the Follower Violation On. Also make sure the Teleport followers is ticked or they might be getting violated off screen. Which might still happen in unique instances.

23 minutes ago, chipstick said:

Hi EgoBallistic,

May I just check that it is ok to update to a newer version on an existing game? (would be 1.47 --> 1.51).

The FAQ says AAF will configure updates automatically, but the older versions of the change log says clean saves are needed every update.

I'm assuming that was only true of the much older versions and you have now made that unneccesary since clean saving is not a great thing for save file integrity, but just am looking for confirmation (it'd be much appreciated). Would rather not bork my game and waste lots of hours of play in the process.

You can safely update on a current save. I forget what version he added the code.. but yeah, updates are seamless now. :)

And a "clean save" means starting a new run, or a save that never had the mod installed. And you're correct... trying to "clean" a save.. is a bad idea... for most scripted mods.

16 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You can safely update on a current save. I forget what version he added the code.. but yeah, updates are seamless now. :)

And a "clean save" means starting a new run, or a save that never had the mod installed. And you're correct... trying to "clean" a save.. is a bad idea... for most scripted mods.

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Will update on my ongoing save then.

On 5/6/2021 at 5:36 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Violation aborted can also happen if Violate tries to play an animation that you don't have installed, for example 3 female Raiders gangbanging your character but you don't have suitable animations.  If that happens you'll first see something like "AAF OnSceneInit status [4]" then you'll see "Violation scene aborted".

From your description it sounds like the mapping is working fine and the problem is missing animations.

Since I'm the one who used to complain a lot, I have to report.

The last version you posted (1.51) works perfectly.

No issues whatsoever. 

No redressing nothing.

I'm using the option 'let Violate handle dressing' 

Thank you very much, everything is fixed.

Sorry haven't told it earlier - I've been too busy building settlements, tested the new version just now.

49 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Turn Player violation Off and Companion violations On.

yess i did that. What I meant was for the companion to be rape during the combat. What I noticed was that the companion will only get rape if the player loses too. I was hoping more of a when the enemy knockdown my companion, they will rape them straight away

48 minutes ago, horonbr said:

yess i did that. What I meant was for the companion to be rape during the combat. What I noticed was that the companion will only get rape if the player loses too. I was hoping more of a when the enemy knockdown my companion, they will rape them straight away

Not saying it's not possible, but would have a lot of issues that would have to (or couldn't) be sorted. Not to mention, wouldn't make much sense to have an enemy stop fighting while being shot at just to get a little pussy. LOL

On 3/23/2021 at 3:49 AM, izzyknows said:

Are you talking about

no... no. noooo....

I'm sure of the surrender happens. About when it happened ... nothing resolves the lost control except restoring the previous backup.

Én arról, hogy a megadás történik. Arról, ha megtörtént... semmi nem oldja fel az elveszett irányítást kivéve a korábbi mentés visszatöltése.  :bawling:

On 5/19/2021 at 10:37 PM, Angryartichokes21 said:

Every time I try to get raped the animations just end up looking like this

1 hour ago, ThePokester said:

Trying to have sex with a Deathclaw and while animation is good my character is a tad misaligned. 

Go to the AAF Tech support. Violate just calls the animations based on tags, AAF then "tries" to play them.

MCM is giving me a AAF.esp missing plugin 

heres my load order:

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
AAF.esm
AAFThemes.esl
XDI.esm
SpringCleaning.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
HUDFramework.esm
SimSettlements.esm
TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
ConcealedArmor.esm
Robot Home Defence.esm
Homemaker.esm
TrueStormsFO4.esm
Stm_DiamondCityExpansion.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp
Better Locational Damage.esp
CrimeTown.esp
TrainBar.esp
BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
More Armor Slots - All Dlc.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
The Deadly Commonwealth Expansion.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Quest.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
More Smarter Companions Mod.esp
Vivid Waters.esp
Deviously Cursed Wasteland.esp
FP_Violate.esp
F4SS.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
FPAttributes.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
Prisoner Shackles.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
FusionGirl.esp
CBBE.esp
Vinfamy_CP.esp
Better Power Armor - Extended.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
Quick Save.esp
Better Power Armor - BLD - Patch.esp
DildoBatStrapOn.esp
Immersive Fallout (DLC).esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
Better Locational Damage - Valdacil's Item Sorting - Patch.esp
Weapons of Fate.esp
Better Perks.esp
Better VATS - 0.75.esp
LooksMenu.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits.esp
CraftableAmmo.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
EFF.esp
Companion Infinite Ammo.esp
rfortaleza2.esp
KSHairdos.esp
CROSS_GoreCrits_FarHarborPatch.esp
CraftableAmmo_plus.esp
The Eyes of Beauty Looking Stranger.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
ConcealedArmor.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
THBrows.esp
WAYN_CompanionTracking.esp
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
K9TacticalHarness.esp
OCDecorator - No Experience.esp
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
EnclaveX02.esp
ImmersiveVendors.esp
VisibleWeapons.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Faster Terminal Displays (20x).esp
Campsite.esp
PA-Quick Animations.esp
BrighterSettlementLights.esp
Workshop_Planters.esp
dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force.esp
EasyHacking.esp
SurvivalOptions.esp
PAMS.esp
OCDecorator.esp
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
OCDecoratorDLC.esp
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
OCDispenser.esp
Radiant Clouds and Fogs.esp
TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
DarkerNights.esp
SSEX.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
LovingPiper.esp
LovingCait.esp
SC_ExpandedScrapList.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Ballistic Weave.esp
DarkerNightsDetection.esp
Vivid Weathers - FO4 - Far Harbor.esp
TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches - Power Armor Carry Capacity.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
Vivid Weathers - Natural Bright.esp
Vivid Weathers - Nuka World.esp
BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
Dongs_Of_Fallout.esp
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
StartMeUp.esp

1 hour ago, eMptyLiGHT said:

MCM is giving me a AAF.esp missing plugin 

You probably mean AAF_Violate.esp.  As it says on the download page, this mod requires an up to date version of Fallout 4 to run.  If you are running an older version of Fallout 4 you can use Fallout 4 Plugin Version Check Patcher to enable it to load AAF Violate.

Better yet, buy the game.