On 3/15/2021 at 4:20 PM, vaultbait said:

That's probably not the best way to go about it, but it worked for me at least. Obviously adjust the paths to wherever your game data, CK and source code live. This article about the compiler may also come in useful for you (it did for me): https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Papyrus_FAQs

You're awesome, thank you.  I recompiled the script and it now seems to be working for myself and my Lupine companion

23 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Yea that is a bug. I've had to use tgm especially in places where there's environmental damage. Having the perks that auto heal also works, which shows that God Mode (not tgm) isn't working correctly.

That's a nasty old game engine bug so that will never get fixed. Thanks for confirming it though

25 minutes ago, Jess The Doe said:

Whenever a scene starts, I get a notification that says "AAF Onsceneinit status [4]" and the scene stops before anything happens. Am I missing something, or is it just broken?

This question is answered in the Troubleshooting section in the very first post.

6 minutes ago, Jess The Doe said:

Well I have all the needed AAF themes installed before violate, and it still doesn't want to work.

The most common error is Error 4, meaning  that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  In the above example, I disabled the AAF Creature Pack mod, then surrendered to some Mirelurks, so AAF returned an error indicating no suitable animations were found.  To avoid this error,

• Make sure your AAF Violate MCM options match the animation packs you have installed
  • Make sure you enabled all of the required options when installing AAF Themes: enable Sex - Kinky Animation Support as well as all of the Race/Creature animations you will need.
8 hours ago, Jess The Doe said:

Well I have all the needed AAF themes installed before violate, and it still doesn't want to work.

Just in case you don't understand what "Themes" are... not. They are not animations. They are nothing more than keywords, aka "tags" for known animation packs. So if a mod calls for an animation that has the aggressive "tag", AAF uses Themes to find which animations have that tag and will choose one and play it.

Savagecabbage comes with only a couple "aggressive" animations, Leito has several. So.. the minimum you need for M/F violations is AAF, Themes and Leito's animation pack.

On 8/7/2018 at 10:32 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

Oh... before someone whines that this stuff is "old" I'll tell you... It's 100x more stable than the new version, and it doesn't fall down every time we do it. Which leaves the mark... the mutant won't freeze! (up to sometimes and possibly at random) Extreme methods work fabulously and stable. 

If you don't know after the AAF 80b version... so from 106b, the mutant freezes. Sometimes a little... Sometimes almost completely. I couldn't fix this problem in any way, and it bothers me so much...

You're right... which finger should I bite?

Well.....

It's like a dead train. Yes, I am... I push the button and I don't get the goose leg I promised. Which means I'm not getting that damn control back. I get a dark screen to play it ... and sometimes after a little trouble, nothing happened because everybody just stood there.  And then it freezes when it's like that...

I did it again... in order, again with the aaf thing and the rest and nothing.

Test... there are a lot of things... but to me, it's a foreign thing because whatever I put on something might seem to react and then turn off. I may never hit the right button in order of pressing or whatever.
Anime play? This is something new because with these buttons, I've never been able to do anything like this before. Yeah, I'm fine... everything is written there just a lot of button directions are a little messy... and sometimes the assigned line is dark and there's no operational surplus.

No matter what I change or fix, there's always something else wrong...

Spoiler

1749645144_Fallout42021-03-1818-59-54-91.jpg.50b91f4687a118581be3ba50f5e464e4.jpg

After all, it's the point... he doesn't do anything beyond the visible signs... and I think most of these are caused by" repairs."

Compulsion upgrade... he just runs off and pretends everything's okay.

Spoiler

1815733876_Fallout42021-03-1818-26-44-94.jpg.376d08d009f9c86feeace7c7cafcc5b2.jpg

868115299_Fallout42021-03-1818-26-49-86.jpg.fc8d93717dda499404731b01288d6331.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ó... még mielőtt valaki azért nyafog hogy ez a cucc "régi" elmondom... 100x stabilabb az ÚJ változatnál és nem omlik le minden műveletnél. Ami még itt hagyja a pontot... a mutáns itt nem fagy le!  (legfeljebb néha és talán előfordulhat véletlenszerűen) Az extrém módok mesésen és stabilan melóznak! Ha nem tudod az AAF 80b verzió után... tehát a 106b -tól a mutáns lefagy. Néha kicsit... Néha majdnem teljesen. Ezt a problémát sehogyan sem tudtam kijavítani és engem elképesztően zavar...

Igaz... úgy tűnik: melyik ujjamat harapjam meg?

Nos...

Olyan ez, mint egy kihalt vonat. De... én hiába nyomom a gombot még se kapom az ígért liba combot. Vagyis nem kapom vissza azt a fránya irányítást. A lejátszáshoz meg sötét képernyőt kapok ... és előfordul némi vesződés után, hogy semmi sem történt mert mindenki csak állt. Aztán meg lefagy ha éppen olyanja van... tapsikolnak meg miegymás de semmi sem történik.

Újra tettem... sorrendbe, ismét az aaf dolgot és a többit és semmi változás.

Teszt... van egy csomó dolog... de az nekem valami idegen dolog mivel akármit nyomok valamit ugyan látszólag reagál aztán kikapcsol. Lehet, hogy soha nem találom el a megfelelő gombok nyomogatási sorrendjét vagy mit. 
Anime lejátszás?

Ez valami új dolog mivel ezekkel a gombokkal nekem még ilyen attrakció sohasem sikerült. Persze... minden oda van írva csak a sok gomb irány kissé rendetlen... és van olyan, hogy a kijelölt sor sötét színű és nincs mögötte semmi műveleti többlet.

Láttam a legújabb változatot és ott sötét képernyővel kezd... hosszú-hosszú ideig. Aztán minden nagyon hasonlatos de úgy tűnt ez az anime lejátszás egy agyrém.

És ellent mondva a hibának ami csak fél hiba a bordélyba felvett lányok dolgoznak. Irányomba viszont elakad.

Kényszer frissítés... simán lefut és úgy tesz, mintha minden rendben lenne.

Bár mit módosítok vagy javítok, mindig valami másik hiba jön ki... és azt gondolom ezek többsége a "javítás" miatt keletkezik.

Végtére is a lényeg... semmit nem csinál a látható kiírásokon túl...

Úgy tűnik a leírás éppen taglalja... hogy a home gomb egy szerencsétlenség. Összeakad más paranccsal és vagy nem tudja a teendőt ellátni.

@izzyknows

Bit of an interesting update on the God Mode issue.

I'm on a new build pc so this was a clean install. I was looking through the MCM settings last night and noticed that I had accidentality missed a Sexual Attributes setting and had left "Enable Fucked to Death" option to true. I set it to false and tested again using 10 Super Mutants.

The player still takes damage but no longer dies at the end of the scene but is left with 1 HP.

So the God Mode is broken but the death looks to be caused by a SA setting. I've no way to reliably test environmental damage but if you're using SA it might be worth checking out

a very simple question.:

how do i take control again  if the give myself button with   holding not possible?!

--------------------------------

egy átfogóan egyszerű kérdés:

hogyan vegyem vissza az irányítást, ha a megadom magam gomb tartásával nem lehet?!

ez verzió függetlennek tűnő dolog...

Hello! I've been having the problem that after I surrender everyone just stands around and claps. I've tried a bunch of things including uninstalling and reinstalling mods, changing load order, starting a new game, ect. I've seen in the past that Ego would help people by looking though the Papyrus Logs. I know he is no longer around, but would anyone else possibly be able to help me?Papyrus.0.log

On 3/20/2021 at 10:27 AM, far_kas said:

a very simple question.:

how do i take control again  if the give myself button with   holding not possible?!

Are you talking about not being able to assign a hotkey for surrender? If so you have an installation issue.

Otherwise, to set one, it's MCM>>AAF Violate>>Player Surrender Options>>Hotkey for surrender.

1 hour ago, Harkon77 said:

Hello! I've been having the problem that after I surrender everyone just stands around and claps. I've tried a bunch of things including uninstalling and reinstalling mods, changing load order, starting a new game, ect. I've seen in the past that Ego would help people by looking though the Papyrus Logs. I know he is no longer around, but would anyone else possibly be able to help me?Papyrus.0.log

You have a lot of broken mods that's looks like they were uninstalled mid play though. Rule #1: Never uninstall scripted mods mid play through...ever.

Generally, your issue is caused by AAF not being able to find the correct animation to play. But, in your case something is bugging things up as Violate is unable to "correctly" locate actors.

I'd suggest starting a new game so you don't have all the broken scripts trying to run and see how things go.

I'd also suggest removing FO4 Slavery System. It's old and very outdated. (aka causes issues)

18 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You have a lot of broken mods that's looks like they were uninstalled mid play though. Rule #1: Never uninstall scripted mods mid play through...ever.

Generally, your issue is caused by AAF not being able to find the correct animation to play. But, in your case something is bugging things up as Violate is unable to "correctly" locate actors.

I'd suggest starting a new game so you don't have all the broken scripts trying to run and see how things go.

I'd also suggest removing FO4 Slavery System. It's old and very outdated. (aka causes issues)

Thanks for the response. Unless I forgot, I didn't turn anything off. I just started a new game and that was the very first encounter with raiders. I will start a new game and remove FO4 Slavery System to see if that helps at all. It seems likely that I might have some conflicting mods that are causing issues. That's all I can think of anyway. 

2 hours ago, Harkon77 said:

Thanks for the response. Unless I forgot, I didn't turn anything off. I just started a new game and that was the very first encounter with raiders. I will start a new game and remove FO4 Slavery System to see if that helps at all. It seems likely that I might have some conflicting mods that are causing issues. That's all I can think of anyway. 

You definitely don't want to be running any old FourPlay mods with the new AAF stuff.

Another thing you can do is cut the list down to the bare minimum and start adding mods slowly while testing each one thoroughly. It's a PIA, but when you get a baseline "stable" build it's a lot easier to find & fix issues. And LL mods are, for the most part, not plug n play. Except for EgoBallistic's mods... dam fine script monkey he is. ;)

14 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

You definitely don't want to be running any old FourPlay mods with the new AAF stuff.

Another thing you can do is cut the list down to the bare minimum and start adding mods slowly while testing each one thoroughly. It's a PIA, but when you get a baseline "stable" build it's a lot easier to find & fix issues. And LL mods are, for the most part, not plug n play. Except for EgoBallistic's mods... dam fine script monkey he is. ;)

I've spent all day trouble shooting. Turning off all mods and turning them on one by one. Starting a new game each time. Nothing I seemed to do led to a build where animations would call correctly. I honestly have no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I think it's time for me to tap out. Thanks for taking the time out to answer me though, really appreciate it.

I return with a working AAF, but all the mods wont detect it, including violate. But I know AAF is working because Assimilation randomly detects it, and i can use the home key. The mod disabling AAF seems to have been the SRO, for no apparent reason. Violate worked once, and then some time later it broke, it is also happening to new saves as well.

Alright, i have a problem. not with Violate it works perfectly, BUT. it is in its awesomeness the cause of a laugh, cry, laugh, fucking fuck fuck damn it! situation.

(as intended i guess)

I'm not sure where to post this but i have to tell this story.

OK! so i finished up an epic session on sunday night after a solid few hours of kicking the commonwealths ass happy as fuck! (game ran like a dream all day, finshed up lots of loose ends, just started The mechanist met ADA and dropped of H2-22) , fully rested fully fed at 7am on a beautiful boston morning and hard saved right outside Ticonderoga. 

So i reload up on tuesday night (kids are in bed, wife at work GAME FUCKIN TIME!!) feeling great a set off to return to goodnighbor to find Kent (last part of silver shroud, to progress Depravity) but i forgot that once the mechanist is started you get bombarded by bot battle's so i stormed into boston and walked straight into ambush after killing a few bot's i had frenzied some nearby Raiders who attacked and was defeated within seconds, completely taken by surprise.

As the Raiders all lined up to take turns on Heather i realised this was going to take a while. so i packed a cone and made a coffee.

Spoiler

2.thumb.jpg.a8ec24081e91afa9608a25687796cabc.jpg`3.thumb.jpg.35a02dec8812dcd6ea9caa26e0ef39a9.jpg1.thumb.jpg.cbeedf1a203bd6f5bbbec80ed11c8121.jpg6.thumb.jpg.4dc3ee310ee39707abc0162a2653e7b0.jpg4.thumb.jpg.4cae373dde9af00c80626b753954c257.jpg

Heather is a trooper, 10 raiders and 2 synth's later (while i stood and watched) we made a run for it and somehow managed to escape. 

so we are both naked and restrained in boston and it's getting dark, yep it took bascially all day. i figure the closest workbench within safe travel distance is  boston airport

so i make a save and spend the next hour dying of Rad poisoning and after about 5 trys (i have a RADS mod that make them insane without protection) i make it and cut my cuffs

but i still have the institute chasity belt that i can't remove. i grab some of my stashed guns and gear from the Prydwin and set off to goodneighbor to see Kimi about this belt.

anyway by the time i finally made it there and got the belt off it was time to save and go to bed but i was ready to go retrieve my stuff! next session Fuck yes REVENGE!!! 

So i loaded up today and set out, the marker showed they were at Congress street garage while struggling to take out a couple of super mutants on the way Heather showed up again i hadnt seen her since i did a runner.... lol oop's. but the i found the head Raider dead.. and thought awesome i can just get my gear back but after doing so i made the discovery that i was missing over 500,000 Cap's....... no other dead Raider's around and can't find any live one's either. fuck it lol and i'm not the kind of player who gonna go back some saves to fix it. defeats the whole point of having violate, DD and Purgatory. i love this mod but damn....... what a cunt! Heather still a bit pissed.

Spoiler

7.thumb.png.1182b5dd7f7d82d18144c70791e2c77a.png

On 3/15/2021 at 11:20 PM, vaultbait said:

This mod is effectively orphaned, so that's not going to happen unless someone works on a successor/fork of it. The short DIY answer is to look in FPV_MCM_Script.psc for the LoadCustomRaces() function and insert a new If/EndIf block (the conditional wrapper isn't strictly necessary but makes Violate not break when you deactivate the Lupine mod) which does an AddRace() call with a lookup for whatever the ID of that new race is (you can find it by browsing around in the plugin with FO4Edit). Then you'll need to recompile it (this means you also need the FO4 CK installed, and you'll probably also need to reinstall AAF and tell it to include its script sources when answering questions in its FOMOD menu, oh and don't forget to unpack the base script set since the CK installs a zipball of those and assumes you'll just know to do that). Once you've recompiled that script, replace Violate's FPV_MCM_Script.pex file with the one you've built. Ideally, put the new PEX file in a separate archive and install that with your mod manager, telling it to overwrite Violate's file, that way reinstalling Violate won't lose your custom script.

As a quick tip, here's the command-line way I recompile that:

cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User"

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Papyrus Compiler\PapyrusCompiler" "FPV_MCM_Script.psc" -i="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User" -o="C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts" -f="Institute_Papyrus_Flags.flg"

That's probably not the best way to go about it, but it worked for me at least. Obviously adjust the paths to wherever your game data, CK and source code live. This article about the compiler may also come in useful for you (it did for me): https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Papyrus_FAQs

It works! Thank you x1000 <3<3

I'm having an issue.  I beat a child of atom and made her a slave with Just Business mode then tried to r*** her with the AAF Sex 'Em Up but she fought back, rendered her unconscious with the Knockout Framework, reived her and she's stuck in this loop of surrounding every time I try to speak to.  I can't dismiss her, can't kill her (really tried, made her non-essential, recycleacot, kill), turned off Violate but nothing.  I'd nuke her but thats not gonna fix it either. Any advice?

1 hour ago, soven1988 said:

I'm having an issue.  I beat a child of atom and made her a slave with Just Business mode then tried to r*** her with the AAF Sex 'Em Up but she fought back, rendered her unconscious with the Knockout Framework, reived her and she's stuck in this loop of surrounding every time I try to speak to.  I can't dismiss her, can't kill her (really tried, made her non-essential, recycleacot, kill), turned off Violate but nothing.  I'd nuke her but thats not gonna fix it either. Any advice?

disable
markfordelete

In that order, if you're not using Better Console, that way if you didn't choose the correct NPC, you can just enable and try again.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Triggs said:

in most of bj scenes (3some too), my chars mouth never open.... what can cause it? ? she still open her mouth when she... moans ?

Most animations don't open the mouth. Leitos's staged BJ does, SC face fuck does... might be more... but can't think of them at the moment.

17 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Most animations don't open the mouth. Leitos's staged BJ does, SC face fuck does... might be more... but can't think of them at the moment.

hmm... so.. about another problem.. if u know then tell me plz :(  let me said that, an example.. my char 's defeated, 6 raider around her, the scenes begin.. 1st guy comes to her and she's nude in scene, 2nd guys comes and she wears full clothes (yes those clothes she wears before), 3rd guys comes to her and she's nude, 4th guy and she wears clothes again, 5th, 6th... again and again swap... if she ends on a gallow (bad end animation) while she wearing clothes, she looks like a doll, no emotion on her face like normal...  what the heck happen? how to avoid it? ?