2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's always worked for me.  Note that the NPC surrender scenes do not generate onscreen AAF error messages like AAF OnSceneInit status [4], those only happen during player surrender scenes.  So, you should open the AAF menu and check the Admin menu to see if AAF logged any errors.  I bet it did.

The error message in the game is "AAF OnSceneInit Status 4"

43 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

If you replicate the issue then look in the papyrus log you should see what the error was. AAF OnSceneInit Status 4 as you know is unable to find the correct animation.

1 hour ago, kukoricamorzsa said:

Where is the upgraded version !?

downloads include the old 1.47.

so ... where's the new one !?

Oh ... uploaded and deleted ...? Maybe...

As with the other mods, I only updated the description.  I have not updated any of my mods since October 18.

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Like IzzyKnows said, that error means AAF couldn't find an appropriate animation for those actors.  If you look at the AAF admin console it will tell you exactly what it was looking for.  E.g., "FEMALE HUMAN + FEMALE HUMAN with tags 'Aggressive, Rough'".

Hey there, got a bit of a sticky situation here. For some reason, SOMETIMES, when I perform consensual sex (Be it through dialogue or the AAF interface), I get a stack of Trauma. It's not a big problem, but it does sometimes annoy me when I try to get rid of arousal from Sex Attributes and get Traumatized when I shouldn't have.

6 hours ago, CountrysideLassy said:

Hey there, got a bit of a sticky situation here. For some reason, SOMETIMES, when I perform consensual sex (Be it through dialogue or the AAF interface), I get a stack of Trauma. It's not a big problem, but it does sometimes annoy me when I try to get rid of arousal from Sex Attributes and get Traumatized when I shouldn't have.

Trauma is part of Sex Attributes as you know, i recall you can set it's "tag" or health percentage to avoid your situation.

New Version 1.50 Uploaded

Changes in this version:

• Added a new built-in stripping routine as an alternative to using AAF to strip victims.  If this is enabled, Violate will strip each victim before their first animation scene.  Unlike AAF, there is no automatic re-dressing.  It will remove the same equipment as AAF, so it works with the ProtectedEquipmentKeywords XML and with Rogg's No-Strip Items Manager.  You can enable or disable this with the Strip victims before violation item under Global Options
  • Fixed a bug that causes you to permanently lose caps if you have more than 65,535 caps in your inventory when you are robbed.  This is actually a game engine bug (the number of items transferred is stored in a 16-bit value) so I had to write a completely different method to transfer caps between inventories.
  • Added an MCM option under Mod Integration Options to enable or disable Sex Attributes stats from affecting Perversion in Violate.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Sex Attributes' "Desperate for Sex" perk to not actually have any effect on Perversion
  • Reworded a few MCM options and help text for clarity
4 hours ago, jabbic said:

Is there a setting to make camera look at player once scene starts?

Sometimes character has moved and I have to float around trying to guess where to.

That is rather a matter of AAF itself.

You probably have a very short "walk_timeout" value in AFF_Settings.ini. What happens is that the actors go to a place, but since the value is very short, the scene starts without giving you time to know where they have gone. 

1 hour ago, hidevil345 said:

mcm setting is getting reset when I close MCM

I saw using aaf 161.1 is causing that then I change to aaf 147 but nothing happens.

(sorry if my English is wierd)

Are you using Private Profile Redirector?  That is known to cause issues with mods that use ini files to store MCM settings, like Violate does.

ok seriously this is pissing me off how do u get this shit to install i download goes in and whenever i get in the game none of shit work i really need to be walked through all this step by step every body has it and i cant figure it out and i try to find videos on how to install and there is nothing not one thing about mods like aaf please help me out with crap its really pissing me off same goes for skyrim btw

31 minutes ago, FatherHowieeee said:

ok seriously this is pissing me off how do u get this shit to install i download goes in and whenever i get in the game none of shit work i really need to be walked through all this step by step every body has it and i cant figure it out and i try to find videos on how to install and there is nothing not one thing about mods like aaf please help me out with crap its really pissing me off same goes for skyrim btw

27 minutes ago, FatherHowieeee said:

also how the hell do u bring up all the mods settings all i find is the games default settings i press every button and nothing comes up even the ones that require multiple buttons to be pressed at once

bruh.

55 minutes ago, FatherHowieeee said:

Simple......

Install a fresh copy of the game. Make a backup copy of this new game to a backup folder on another drive!

Find & install F4SE. (You do this by highlighting everything in the F4SE zip file starting with the included "Data" folder on down & dragging all of it to your Fallout 4 folder. Create a shortcut on yer desktop of the F4SE LOADER EXE file to run the game from. DO NOT RUN THE GAME FROM THE DEFAULT GAME EXE. Use the F4SE shortcut you made ONLY.)

Then adjust you game INI files to allow mods.

Then, you need to go to Fallout 4 Nexus Website & download a program called "Vortex".

Install it.

Then, use Vortex to install MCM, AAF, SEU, Savage Cabbage Animations & Violate.

Everything should run at that point. If it don't, you have a pirated version of the game, you naughty boy!

:cool:

43 minutes ago, FatherHowieeee said:

Follow this guide it's the most updated that I know of. I followed it and my game works very well. still has some hiccups but the animations work. Just sometimes they can't find a bed. Guess I set find the furniture a little to short of a range. 

5 minutes ago, FatherHowieeee said:

bruh im litterally gonna slit my dick i got it to work and ive been hitting the steam fallout 4 and not f4se this whole time i must be the most dumbest person ever just install all mods and click on f4se wow ok lesson learned??appreciate the ones that helped

I totally understand your frustration......TRUST ME.

:joy: