14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The globalvariable formlist allows Violate to prevent player surrender when another mod has an incompatible feature enabled.  Lots of mods use global variables to store MCM settings or various states like "SurrenderActive" and similar.  So, when Violate tries to make the player surrender, it loops through this formlist and aborts the attempt if any of the globals in the list are not zero.  Any mod can inject its own state-variable globals into this formlist via script or with a patch, or I can easily add them in Violate's scripts.  The same is true with the keyword formlist, so other mods can easily prevent NPCs from surrendering to the player by placing a keyword in this list.

Does this currently detect any known states from other mods besides GFH? Just curious if this is useful yet for anyone who isn't also running GFH (though yes it does look like a great general solution to the broader problem).

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

What problem are you having with the new version?

It just doesn't work. I put the same parameters in MCM and it doesn't work. To give an example: I set the parameters for the PC to surrender at 50% health and I tested it with humans, dogs, ghouls, etc. etc. and in all of them they killed me, the PC never surrender.
I even started a new game to test it, and nothing

5 hours ago, Canolais said:

It just doesn't work. I put the same parameters in MCM and it doesn't work. To give an example: I set the parameters for the PC to surrender at 50% health and I tested it with humans, dogs, ghouls, etc. etc. and in all of them they killed me, the PC never surrender.
I even started a new game to test it, and nothing

Well, there have not been any changes to the mod that would prevent 1.52 from working in a setup where 1.44 worked before.  So there are a few possibilities:

- Violate itself is not installed correctly

- Something is overwriting one of Violate's script files

- One of the mods that AAF Violate depends on is missing or broken.  For example if the LLFP library from AAF is not loaded, the surrender function in Violate will be disabled.

If you like, post your script log in here as an attachment and we can see what's going on.

Edited by EgoBallistic
11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, there have not been any changes to the mod that would prevent 1.52 from working in a setup where 1.44 worked before.  So there are a few possibilities:

- Violate itself is not installed correctly

- Something is overwriting one of Violate's script files

- One of the mods that AAF Violate depends on is missing or broken.  For example if the LLFP library from AAF is not loaded, the surrender function in Violate will be disabled.

If you like, post your script log in here as an attachment and we can see what's going on.

Thanks for your answer. I will follow your directions.

Log:

[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] VM is thawing...
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV FPV_POTC: Plugs of the Commonwealth not found
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV FPV_POTC: Devious Devices loaded
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV Report: Main Quest OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV Report: Current version 1.520000 save version 1.520000
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV FPV_RaiderPet: Raider Pet mod not found
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV report: MCM installed and ready for use
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV MCM Report: update MCM on loading save
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV report: MCM update settings
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] EBCC_CaptiveManager: OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] [DD]: Updating to version 6
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] EBCC_AnimationManagerScript: AAF API version 161 Beta
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV report: AAF API version 161 Beta
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV report: LLFP Plugin version 39 Script version 39
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] AFV report: Devious Devices is installed
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] [DD]: Could not find database1. Reinitializing...
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:26PM] [DD]: Could not find database2. Reinitializing...
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:30PM] AFV report: AAF Ready Event
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:31PM] WOTC: Initialization is finished on PlayerRef. Now this alias can use WOTC's functions. CurrentState = WashoutReady
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:42PM] error: Attempting to stop an invalid sound instance
stack:
    <unknown self>.Sound.StopInstance() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (3D08E3A9)].AssaultronHeadModScript.readyLaser() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\AssaultronHeadModScript.psc" Line 191
    [Active effect 2 on  (3D08E3A9)].AssaultronHeadModScript.alive.OnTimer() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\AssaultronHeadModScript.psc" Line ?
[06/04/2021 - 02:41:49PM] error: Item 1 in container  (3D0A39E8): cannot enable a deleted object.
stack:
    [Item 1 in container  (3D0A39E8)].ObjectReference.Enable() - "<native>" Line ?
    [LegendaryItemQuest (001CCDA5)].legendaryitemquestscript.GenerateLegendaryItem() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\LegendaryItemQuestScript.psc" Line 131
    [Active effect 2 on  (3D0A39E8)].LegendaryCreatureItemEffectScript.OnEffectStart() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\LegendaryCreatureItemEffectScript.psc" Line 23
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:14PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:15PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:16PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:18PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:18PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:19PM] AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:24PM] AFV report: combat targets [3] rapists [3] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:25PM] error: Unable to call IsDead - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].companionactorscript.IsDead() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].companionactorscript.::remote_FollowersScript_AffinityEvent() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\CompanionActorScript.psc" Line 455
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp42"
stack:
    [None].companionactorscript.::remote_FollowersScript_AffinityEvent() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\CompanionActorScript.psc" Line 455
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:25PM] error: Unable to call IsInFaction - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].companionactorscript.IsInFaction() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].companionactorscript.::remote_FollowersScript_AffinityEvent() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\CompanionActorScript.psc" Line 460
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp42"
stack:
    [None].companionactorscript.::remote_FollowersScript_AffinityEvent() - "g:\_F4\Art\Raw\Scripts\CompanionActorScript.psc" Line 460
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:25PM] AFV report: combat targets [0] rapists [0] companions [3]
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:31PM] VM is freezing...
[06/04/2021 - 02:42:31PM] VM is frozen

Edited by Canolais

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but raider pet doesn't trigger even when in a raider camp with the chance maxed out.

To be more specific raider pet works on its own as does DD, real handcuffs, CSA own their own and with and those work with AAF Violate. Raider Pet seems to be missing the flag to get the pet status

Edited by ninjabot117
1 hour ago, Canolais said:

AFV report: combat targets [2] rapists [2] companions [3]

Your companions outnumber your enemies.  Violate will not auto-surrender in that case unless you have Surrender only when outnumbered set to OFF in Player surrender options.

You can still manually surrender in this case, however.

36 minutes ago, ninjabot117 said:

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but raider pet doesn't trigger even when in a raider camp with the chance maxed out.

For Raider Pet to trigger via Violate:

• You cannot have any companions with you
  • The location must have a Boss, in other words this has to be a large Raider settlement like Corvega, Haymarket Mall, Beantown Brewery, etc.
  • There must be at least 2 aggressors in the Violate scene
18 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

For Raider Pet to trigger via Violate:

• You cannot have any companions with you
  • The location must have a Boss, in other words this has to be a large Raider settlement like Corvega, Haymarket Mall, Beantown Brewery, etc.
  • There must be at least 2 aggressors in the Violate scene

Got it. It was always a male and female and I don't have animations to include females in multi person scenes.

39 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your companions outnumber your enemies.  Violate will not auto-surrender in that case unless you have Surrender only when outnumbered set to OFF in Player surrender options.

You can still manually surrender in this case, however.

Gracias por tu ayuda! (Thanks for your help) I will follow your instructions...
edit: It worked!!!  Thanks!!!

Edited by Canolais
7 minutes ago, ninjabot117 said:

Got it. It was always a male and female and I don't have animations to include females in multi person scenes.

Sorry - I didn't explain that well, and I got the number wrong.

For Violate to trigger Raider Pet, you have to surrender to a group of more than 2 Raiders (not at least 2 as I incorrectly said before).  So if there was just 1 male and 1 female, that is not enough.  The animations they play don't matter, it's just that you have to have surrendered to a large enough group.

9 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

For Violate to trigger Raider Pet, you have to surrender to a group of more than 2 Raiders (not at least 2 as I incorrectly said before).  So if there was just 1 male and 1 female, that is not enough.  The animations they play don't matter, it's just that you have to have surrendered to a large enough group.

Without the right animations I get errors and the game takes all my equipment. Well becoming a pet through violate takes my pipboy anyways.

2 minutes ago, ninjabot117 said:

Without the right animations I get errors and the game takes all my equipment. Well becoming a pet through violate takes my pipboy anyways.

Yeah, Violate won't trigger any of the outcomes (Raider Pet, RSE, Bad Ending, etc) if there was an animation error.  The robbery quest can still trigger of course since it takes place before animations.

29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah, Violate won't trigger any of the outcomes (Raider Pet, RSE, Bad Ending, etc) if there was an animation error.  The robbery quest can still trigger of course since it takes place before animations.

Troubleshooting usually goes better when you have slept so thank you for your help so far.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is a bit iffy for "me". I've had Violate fail to hand off to Raider Pet several times with 5+ Raiders and even the Boss joining in the violation. So I knew he/she was spawned in. For me it acts like an RNG rather than a hard coded rule.

In the latest version, I had to toggle every On/Off setting and use the arrow gifs to adjust sliders for the settings to take effect. Grabbing the slider did nothing in the file. But, after doing all that, everything worked normally. Not saying it's any kind of bug, just something I had to do, and maybe others might as well.

On 6/2/2021 at 3:14 AM, EgoBallistic said:

No version of Violate that I am aware of ever used taunts with actual audio.  They have always used subtitles only.  This is still in the mod, you just need to enable subtitles.

I know about the silent taunts between scenes.  I wish those were voiced.  :)  

No, after researching it, I think that, back in the day, Leito was one of the of the only animation packs and it used raider taunts for the aggressive voices during animations.  "We're going to love you", "we're gonna tear you up, bitch", etc.   It seems that those voices have been removed in place of generic sounds and moans to make it less... raider-specific.

I have encountered an item that IS related to Violate that you might want to look at.

If I have Limit Assailants to Combatants OFF, and one of them is asleep, they do not wake up.  They lie down sleeping during their animation (unmoving and clipping through everyone).  They will stand up to clap or rub their hands, and them immediately lay back down.

Note: I don't want to turn that limitation ON. It's more realistic off.  If I attack and lose to a couple of people in Corvega... the whole facility would have a party at my expense, not just the couple survivors.

1 hour ago, wdaigle said:

I know about the silent taunts between scenes.  I wish those were voiced.  :)  

No, after researching it, I think that, back in the day, Leito was one of the of the only animation packs and it used raider taunts for the aggressive voices during animations.  "We're going to love you", "we're gonna tear you up, bitch", etc.   It seems that those voices have been removed in place of generic sounds and moans to make it less... raider-specific.

Aha.  I had forgotten all about those voices in Leito's animations, but that's what it was.

40 minutes ago, wdaigle said:

If I have Limit Assailants to Combatants OFF, and one of them is asleep, they do not wake up.  They lie down sleeping during their animation (unmoving and clipping through everyone).  They will stand up to clap or rub their hands, and them immediately lay back down.

Someone else mentioned this once and I guess it fell through the cracks.  It's an easy fix, thanks for reporting it.

44 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Aha.  I had forgotten all about those voices in Leito's animations, but that's what it was.

Someone else mentioned this once and I guess it fell through the cracks.  It's an easy fix, thanks for reporting it.

It's actually a bit funnier then that :)

A sleeping NPC will wake up, start the sex scene, and in the middle of the scene will assume sleeping position in the mid air :)))

But it rarely occurs. 

On 5/30/2021 at 4:11 PM, Krazyone said:

Possible Feature request... Dosing with Drugs, Alcohol.

A good way to get addicted, or for mods that feature consequences to excess consumption of alcohol, or other items.

Yea me too. Looking for this. This feature is offered by MCG where the actor performing submissive sex has a chance to be drugged and those getting raped get drugged 100% of the time. But that requires installing an entire framework that doesn't work with devious devices. I decided not to install it...

1 hour ago, lampuiho said:

Yea me too. Looking for this. This feature is offered by MCG where the actor performing submissive sex has a chance to be drugged and those getting raped get drugged 100% of the time. But that requires installing an entire framework that doesn't work with devious devices. I decided not to install it...

I tried Magno Cum Gaudio, a couple of times, and didn't really get into it much.

The dosing of drugs, and other stuff. Is a big part of the Skyrim Violate, but is totally absent in the Fallout 4 version. The people pull out the stuff, use it, but don't apply them to the player.

In Skyrim, it ties into Skooma, Pheromone and Lactacid mods. Such as Skooma Whore, Skooma Whore Addicted, Milk Mod Economy, Corruption, Sexlab Pheromones, Mortal Weapons and Armor, etc...

Skyrim Capacity Limited, a stomach mod. Where stuff goes into your stomach, swells it out, and stays there until digested. Meaning... a bottle of Vodka is going to stay there, in your stomach, until digested. Keeping you drunk for a very long time... Plus... eating a ton of food is going to swell out your stomach, and have consequences because of it.

In Fallout 4, it could tie into Radiation morphing mods. Such as Radmorphing Redux, and my one of my favourite mods, Fallout 4 Nude Basics ( sadly deleted by the author ). I use the mod, She's got that glow, that features Radioactive Cum, with a really good set of MCM options.

It could increase the chances of getting enslaved or kidnapped, the more you are drugged, or dosed with Alcohol. Finding you couldn't easily just get yourself free of the effects of drink or drugs...

Alcohol dosing could be fun, there's are a couple of mods that tie into that. Such as Alcohol Effect, where you can get vision problem, or wake up in many locations around the Commonwealth, with possible dangers. Better Booze - Fallout 4,  which greatly increases their duration's, and changes their effects.

Edited by Krazyone
4 hours ago, lampuiho said:

Not quite what you're asking for, but Raider Pet and the abduction component of RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (both of which Violate integrates with) will randomly dose you with drugs and/or booze. Also AAF HARDSHIP - beggar- whore menacing raiders will sometimes force you to consume things when raping you.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Not quite what you're asking for, but Raider Pet and the abduction component of RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (both of which Violate integrates with) will randomly dose you with drugs and/or booze. Also AAF HARDSHIP - beggar- whore menacing raiders will sometimes force you to consume things when raping you.

I've got Raiders Pet installed already, RSE II I used to have installed. Hardship Beggar Whore, I've known about, and been watching it. But I've never really set up my game play-through for it. I keep watching the AAF Hardship updates, seeing if the latest updates hook me in.

Skyrim has some brilliant mods, I wish they'd convert them over to Fallout 4. Some have close approximations...

Wasteland Dairy, takes Skyrim's Milk mods to the extreme.

- Fallout 4 Nude Basics, until the author deleted it. Replaced Mortal Weapons and Armour mod, minus the weapon breaking. Along with adding a ton more features, such as Radiation Breast Morphing, and stripping. Along with clothing destruction.

- Still waiting for Skooma Whore, and Corruption type mods.

Dangerous Nights is a good replacer for Sexlab Pheromones, minus the Pheromones, but replacing it with Sleep Rapes, when sleeping in dangerous areas.

- Capacity Limited, would be a good mod for Fallout 4. As a virtual stomach, would make your eating choices matter. Along with Cum ingestion, having a slow Radiation effect on the players character. Not just a single effect, it could last permanently, until the Cum is removed from the players characters stomach, same with irradiated food.