1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Being forced to take drugs or alcohol is an interesting idea.  Do the Skyrim mods have an animation for it, or do they present it another way?

You have mods that give eating and drinking animations, but I never use those. Vanilla being just a gulping noise. Along with messages, stating that you've been drugged, infected, forced to drink something.

Then they have the status effects in the Status Effect section, some being very long. Pheromones can be up to 10 hours of real-time, but the MCM allow you to change them.

Forced drugging, is a good way to get people to overdose on stuff. No one is going to voluntarily overdose, or drink stuff that will give severe chances of bad things happening.

Fallout 4 has some amazing drugging animations, in the Agony mod. There are other animations for Fallout 4, watch the user videos in the Agony mods Video section, the first user video is good, showing other animation mods for Fallout 4.

On 6/7/2021 at 1:06 AM, vaultbait said:

Not quite what you're asking for, but Raider Pet and the abduction component of RSE II: Combat Surrender and Abductions (both of which Violate integrates with) will randomly dose you with drugs and/or booze. Also AAF HARDSHIP - beggar- whore menacing raiders will sometimes force you to consume things when raping you.

I implemented a patch for tattoo after rape to do this when the animation for rape starts. A more proper implementation should be when the idle of "pulling out the needle and knocking it a bit" starts but hey it's a 5 minute (with an hour of testing) poor man implementation. Download here: 

EDIT: forgot to mention you need to go to MCM and Debug section to reinitialise the mod with the "reinit mod" button.
EDIT2: forgot to include the MCM file ?‍♂️

EDIT3: Removed file. See update in later replies

Edited by lampuiho
6 hours ago, lampuiho said:

I implemented a patch for tattoo after rape to do this when the animation for rape starts. A more proper implementation should be when the idle of "pulling out the needle and knocking it a bit" starts but hey it's a 5 minute (with an hour of testing) poor man implementation. Download here: 

EDIT: forgot to mention you need to go to MCM and Debug section to reinitialise the mod with the "reinit mod" button.
EDIT2: forgot to include the MCM file ?‍♂️

TatsAfterRapeAlsoUseDrug.7z 6.53 kB · 2 downloads

Cool... the mods on Skyrim, always apply the effect at the end as well. Always with a message, telling you what happened.

I'll add the patch to my main zip file, and re-install it.

Does it add Alcohol dosing as well, Raiders would be trying to get their victims drunk, as well as high. It would tie in with the Alcohol Effects mod, which I've been wanting to use properly, since that mod was released.

I'm looking forward to testing out your mod patch... :)

Edit...

- My character just got drugged, I liked the pill popping sound. It really adds immersion...

Edited by Krazyone

Good morning/afternoon/night to you! Hoping I can get a little help. Ok, so downloaded mod (manually of course since as much as I know vortex doesn't allow direct from ll), everything "seems", to be working except a couple small things. 1st, defeated a legend raider, after surrendering I chose the sex option, and cont with right here option, only to get a message like, scene 4? At work so can't check exactly what it said.

2nd, ran into a pack of feral mongrels, killed all cent the alpha who crippled me and caused surrender, but the mongrel was missing his/her package between the legs. Others work fine, super mutants, dogs etc. 

Any help?

2 hours ago, iWickedness said:

1st, defeated a legend raider, after surrendering I chose the sex option, and cont with right here option, only to get a message like, scene 4? At work so can't check exactly what it said.

AAF SceneInit Status [4].  This means no animations were found that fit the actors and tags.  Basically you need to make sure you have animations that fit the race/sex of you and the other actor.

2nd, ran into a pack of feral mongrels, killed all cent the alpha who crippled me and caused surrender, but the mongrel was missing his/her package between the legs. Others work fine, super mutants, dogs etc. 

That's not an issue with this mod, but you need to install the right kind of creature resources.  UAP and AAF Creature Resources should include those I believe.  This is a question better asked in the general AAF tech support thread.

Good morning/afternoon/night to you! Hoping I can get a little help. Ok, so downloaded mod (manually of course since as much as I know vortex doesn't allow direct from ll), everything "seems", to be working except a couple small things. 1st, defeated a legend raider, after surrendering I chose the sex option, and cont with right here option, only to get a message like, scene 4? At work so can't check exactly what it said.

Any help?

This is not related to 'Violate' mate :))

You just need to install right resources.

This mod, as far as I can tell only arranges animation to play when conditions are met

It does not provide any animations on itself.

My guess is - you don't have 'creature resources' installed.

Hey looking for help here. Myself and my companions got defeated and violated and I have devious devices installed so afterwards we got equipped with a bunch of devices. Before I could properly take them off using keys, another mod stripped me of all my items and thus left me with the scripts of the devious devices still running. I don't remember which items they were so I was wondering if there was a console command or some way to either remove the scripts on myself and companions or a way to track down which items those were so I can buy them from the devious devices merchant and properly remove them.

I tried buying and removing similar items (one of my companions has a vibrate script so I bought a random vibrator, equipped, then properly removed with key) but that hasn't removed the script so I was wondering if I need the exact item.

9 hours ago, icehaku said:

Hey looking for help here. Myself and my companions got defeated and violated and I have devious devices installed so afterwards we got equipped with a bunch of devices. Before I could properly take them off using keys, another mod stripped me of all my items and thus left me with the scripts of the devious devices still running. I don't remember which items they were so I was wondering if there was a console command or some way to either remove the scripts on myself and companions or a way to track down which items those were so I can buy them from the devious devices merchant and properly remove them.

I tried buying and removing similar items (one of my companions has a vibrate script so I bought a random vibrator, equipped, then properly removed with key) but that hasn't removed the script so I was wondering if I need the exact item.

I think you problem is that you don't have proper kind of keys.

you can do couple of things

1. just type help chastity 4 and help restraints 4 , find out the keys codes and player.additem it.

2. Switch the DD to lock picking game system instead of random chance to unlock let me think... 

Set dd_config_lockpicksystem to 1 will do it , then you can add some lockpicks, the code for it is A i think - 'player.additem A'.

Btw if you disable the mod (DD i mean) in packet manager you are using and load from the same save file the items will disappear, also I wouldn't recommend doing so - it might break something :)))

4 hours ago, mishovur said:

I think you problem is that you don't have proper kind of keys.

you can do couple of things

1. just type help chastity 4 and help restraints 4 , find out the keys codes and player.additem it.

2. Switch the DD to lock picking game system instead of random chance to unlock let me think... 

Set dd_config_lockpicksystem to 1 will do it , then you can add some lockpicks, the code for it is A i think - 'player.additem A'.

Btw if you disable the mod (DD i mean) in packet manager you are using and load from the same save file the items will disappear, also I wouldn't recommend doing so - it might break something :)))

Sorry if I confused you but the DD items aren't on me or my companions anymore but the scripts still are. I'm trying to put DD items back on me and remove them to hopefully remove the script. Using similar items don't seem to work so I'm trying to see if I need the exact item but there are so many items and I can't seem to track down the right one. 

4 hours ago, icehaku said:

Using similar items don't seem to work so I'm trying to see if I need the exact item but there are so many items and I can't seem to track down the right one. 

Yes you do. Color doesn't matter though.

Craft them at the restraints workbench, put them on, manipulate the lock so you don't need a key, exit the Pip-Boy for a few seconds... then take them off.

Once you get the correct item/s and everything is good. Set Apply devices to Player Only when using DD. Real Handcuffs is fine for everybody to be restrained with. Devious Devices can cause issues... as you've found out.

Just out of curiosity what mod stripped the DD?

18 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it possible that allied factions stop rape after player surrender? I was raped by  raiders while 2 BOS knights stood there and watched.

I would take that up with BoS leadership, but clearly those knights felt you deserved it.

13 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

Which mod do i need to rape npcs?

The one for the support thread you're commenting on, AAF Violate, will do it. You just need to get them to surrender to you in combat (you can adjust thresholds and chances in its MCM), and then activate them while they're in the kneeling pose. It will give you a variety of options, one of which is to take advantage of them sexually.

Edited by vaultbait
5 hours ago, ahornyidiot said:

So, I cannot have sex with surrendered enemies and I cannot surrender myself. I get an error saying llfp dll not enabled or something. Is there something else I need to download I'm not seeing?

The LLFP DLL is a F4SE plugin that comes with AAF.  If it is not loading, it's because the version of F4SE you have is not compatible.  You should be running the latest version of Fallout 4, F4SE, and AAF.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The LLFP DLL is a F4SE plugin that comes with AAF.  If it is not loading, it's because the version of F4SE you have is not compatible.  You should be running the latest version of Fallout 4, F4SE, and AAF.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled f4se multiple times, is there a different version I need from the archive or something, everything is up to date. I've got the only version of AFF violate available downloaded(the one that says it was updated on the 3rd.), the latest version of f4se installed(0.6.21) and an autoupdated version of steam fallout 4. I don't know what I could possibly be doing wrong.

I'm using f4se through the Nexus Mod Manager, is that whats doing it? If it is, will installing it and running it manually mess up all the mods I already have downloaded with the manager? Or will I have to try and download them all manually?

I tried installing f4se and running it through the loader in the game files and its still not working so that must not be the problem.

Edited by ahornyidiot
2 hours ago, ahornyidiot said:

I'm using f4se through the Nexus Mod Manager, is that whats doing it? If it is, will installing it and running it manually mess up all the mods I already have downloaded with the manager? Or will I have to try and download them all manually?

You have to install F4SE manually if you use NMM.  Open the F4SE archive, go into the f4se_0_06_21 folder, and drag everything except the src folder into your Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4 folder.  Then make sure Steam is running, and launch the game using f4se_loader.exe.

will installing it and running it manually mess up all the mods I already have downloaded with the manager? Or will I have to try and download them all manually?

Not at all.  You don't need to reinstall any other mods.

Edited by EgoBallistic
42 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

You have to install F4SE manually if you use NMM.  Open the F4SE archive, go into the f4se_0_06_21 folder, and drag everything except the src folder into your Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4 folder.  Then make sure Steam is running, and launch the game using f4se_loader.exe.

I completely uninstalled f4se from everywhere I could see and reinstalled and started it manually and it is still throwing up the error. Before the mod menu showed up at least but now thats not even working and it says to reinstall the MCM and Violate to get the mod menu back. which I did, which also didn't work. Also, I'm not sure if it matters but I don't see any f4se_loader.exe. All I see is f4se_loader.

Edited by ahornyidiot
4 hours ago, ahornyidiot said:

I completely uninstalled f4se from everywhere I could see and reinstalled and started it manually and it is still throwing up the error. Before the mod menu showed up at least but now thats not even working and it says to reinstall the MCM and Violate to get the mod menu back. which I did, which also didn't work. Also, I'm not sure if it matters but I don't see any f4se_loader.exe. All I see is f4se_loader.

The AAF maintainers state that NMM is incapable of correctly installing it due to nuances of its FOMOD implementation, and normally AAF is what would be providing you with a current copy of LLFP. I (and the AAF maintainers) strongly recommend against trying to use NMM these days, look into switching to a modern manager like Vortex or MO2.

Also the f4se_loader you see is almost certainly the f4se_loader.exe file, WIndows just likes to assume its users are morons who are easily confused by file extensions, so replaces them by incomprehensible graphics unless you adjust your explorer preferences to show file extensions.

Edited by vaultbait
4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The AAF maintainers state that NMM is incapable of correctly installing it due to nuances of its FOMOD implementation, and normally AAF is what would be providing you with a current copy of LLFP. I (and the AAF maintainers) strongly recommend against trying to use NMM these days, look into switching to a modern manager like Vortex or MO2.

Also the f4se_loader you see is almost certainly the f4se_loader.exe file, WIndows just likes to assume its users are morons who are easily confused by file extensions, so replaces them by incomprehensible graphics unless you adjust your explorer preferences to show file extensions.

Aight, Thanks for your help!