On 4/5/2020 at 9:44 AM, zozol221 said:

Updated to version 121. The animations are now playing as intended, however the issue with the character getting redressed after first animation and being fully clothed throughout the second one still persists :/ (the PC will get stripped for the third animation back again though.) is that just a faulty animation that doesn't force strip or something liket that?

This issue is with AAF. There is an INI file in the AAF directory which contains a number of settings you can change to tailor how AAF works. One is how long it waits to put the clothes back on a character after running an animation.  Set it to some higher value, I think I have been fine with a value of 30. Sorry, I can't give exact details I'm not at the machine with the game installed so I can't look it up for you but shop around the forums and you may find that info.

Okay I'm late to the party on NSFW FO4 mods (yay quarantine boredom!), but firstly I wanted to thank Ego for this amazing piece of work.  The amount of time and love you've put into Violate is deeply appreciated.

I have a minor question.  After playing with this mod on its own for a few days, I installed Sex Attributes as well.  Everything is humming along together great.  My question is whether there's any way to change this particular mod behavior: "If the player is Desperate for Sex or has a Spirit attribute of 0 (Broken spirit), Perversion will be in effect at the start of the violation regardless of the Perversion MCM setting"?  I can live with it, but prefer the original pleading/threatening dialogue during surrender scenes if possible.

4 hours ago, peculiaris said:

Getting error 4 when surrendering to dogs, I have leito's animation packs but it just refuses to use it even though I can trigger them through AAF manually.

If the animations are working in the wizard but getting an OnInit error 4 from Violate, that means the animations don't have tags.  Make sure you have AAF Themes installed and that you enable all the options when installing it.

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If the animations are working in the wizard but getting an OnInit error 4 from Violate, that means the animations don't have tags.  Make sure you have AAF Themes installed and that you enable all the options when installing it.

I have themes installed, I even checked all the XML files and they seem to be in order but Leito's animations just don't want to work.

I installed different animations and those works fine though.

20 hours ago, peculiaris said:

I have themes installed, I even checked all the XML files and they seem to be in order but Leito's animations just don't want to work.

I installed different animations and those works fine though.

Well the only possibility for an AAF error 4 is either a race mismatch or a tag mismatch.  If you can play the animations with the wizard it's not a race mismatch, so it must be a tag mismatch.

If something changed the names of Leito's animations so they don't match the tag files from Themes, the tags won't be applied.  I would guess that is the issue but I couldn't tell you offhand if The One Patch or Indarello's does something like that.

19 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

About the Automatron DLC and Ada, I found many mods to change her into human. But I don't know if it's only appearance or also a race change, so which of those mods should I install to get Ada involved in Violate?

If it changes her to an actual Human race then it will work right away.  If it uses a custom race, and that custom race has a skeleton that will work with AAF animations, then it can be made to work with Violate.

If you can point me to a specific mod I can tell you whether it would work.

59 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If it changes her to an actual Human race then it will work right away.  If it uses a custom race, and that custom race has a skeleton that will work with AAF animations, then it can be made to work with Violate.

If you can point me to a specific mod I can tell you whether it would work.

I was thinking to use "Ada2Human" on Nexus. And I guess for Violate it won't change if I use the default appearance or if I change her with another preset, right?

49 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I was thinking to use "Ada2Human" on Nexus. And I guess for Violate it won't change if I use the default appearance or if I change her with another preset, right?

That should work.  It changes Ada's race to the vanilla HumanRace so it should be fine.  Presets don't affect Violate at all, so that wouldn't be a problem either.

On 4/10/2020 at 1:32 PM, EgoBallistic said:

That should work.  It changes Ada's race to the vanilla HumanRace so it should be fine.  Presets don't affect Violate at all, so that wouldn't be a problem either.

Perfect! Also, would it be possible to add the Nightstrikers (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23004) to the mod? They're based on wolves, so they might use the same animations

Hi - love your mod.  

I have the Bad End animations installed and they test fine in aaBadEndTestCell.  When Violate runs, the initial animations run fine but when a Bad End animation is supposed to run, I get a message that the character is "doing something with" in a dialogue box.   See screenshot.

I'm sure I've gotten something set up wrong in MCM.  Or maybe it's a load order problem?  I have Violate after AAF, Themes, Animations and in a group of AAF Add-Ons in the following order:

"0208","+","Strap-on,viodoe,dick for femaleservitron 3.0","","3.0.0.0"
"0209","+","Vioxsis' Strap-On's of Fallout 4","","5.0.0.0"
"0210","+","Rogg No−Strip Items Manager","","1.0.1.0"
"0211","+","AAF Prostitution V0.86.4","","d2020.3.30.0"
"0212","+","AAF_SEU_V1.03","","d2020.3.30.0"
"0213","+","Wash Out That Cum","","1.2.0.0"
"0214","+","Raider Pet v1_1","","d2020.4.5.0"
"0215","+","MCG_(MagnoCumGaudio_FO4)","","2.12.32.0"
"0216","+","(Optional) CWSSRedux_MCG_Version_1.0","","d2020.4.2.0"
"0217","+","AAF Violate","","1.32.0.0"

After the dialogue box in the screenshot, I get a notification that MCG doesn't not recognize masturbation from other mods.

Any troubleshooting suggestions?

I appreciate in advance your advice.

Spoiler

Screenshot (426).png

14 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I have the Bad End animations installed and they test fine in aaBadEndTestCell.  When Violate runs, the initial animations run fine but when a Bad End animation is supposed to run, I get a message that the character is "doing something with" in a dialogue box.   See screenshot.

The "doing something with" box is from MCG.  MCG listens for AAF events, and if AAF sends an error message MCG puts up a messagebox describing what was supposed to happen.  It doesn't work very well with solo animations as you can see.  The message about masturbation is also from MCG, because the Bad End animation is a solo animation.

So what we know at this point is that when Violate tried to play the animation, AAF returned an error.

Once you are out of the violation scene, you can bring up the AAF wizard using the Home key, then hit Del to go to the Admin feature, and hit Enter to see the AAF error log.  That will show you what error AAF returned.  If you can post a screenshot of that it would help determine what's going on.

New Version 1.33 Uploaded

• By popular demand, I added a MCM option for Chance of Devious Devices.
  • Aggressors will no longer follow the player during the pacification timer.  They will now stay put during the timer period, but they'll keep their eye on you.
  • Opening the Pip-Boy or attempting to struggle out of handcuffs will end the pacification timer.
  • Aggressors in Power Armor will now exit the armor at the start of surrender and return to it when you are released.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

17 minutes ago, rollo said:

During Installtion for Version 1.32 i am able to select the far harbour dlc. But this option is in 1.33 not selectable.

Like it says in the installer, that option requires both the Far Harbor DLC and Gray User's AAF DLC Creature Animation Pack.

51 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Like it says in the installer, that option requires both the Far Harbor DLC and Gray User's AAF DLC Creature Animation Pack.

My Fault. I thougt  Creature Pack 3 is a updated Version from DLC Creature Animation Pack (Beta v0.1). I overlooked "DLC" (Twice). After i have updated, removed and add over 100 mods i should take a rest. Since Jan' 2019 their a many changes.Thank You

53 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I was wondering, as the Far Harbor creatures haves theyr animations, there's also a mod that adds animations for the Nuka World creatures too?

Unfortunately not yet.  Some of the Nuka World variants of regular creatures, like Gatorclaws, would work with AAF but wouldn't have genitals.  Others don't have animations at all.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Unfortunately not yet.  Some of the Nuka World variants of regular creatures, like Gatorclaws, would work with AAF but wouldn't have genitals.  Others don't have animations at all.

I see, well that's a pity. Anyway, any chances to add the Nightstrikers to Violate?

@EgoBallistic I suggest surrender chance per type of enemy as well as allowed to participate (the old allowed):

Humans :50%
Ghouls: 05% (PC falls to the ground the the ghouls decide to not eat the PC, but instead give in to other urges)
SM: 20% (with this system change FEV hounds can be included in SM surrenders while VV)
Hounds: 0% (can be set to 0% here yet allowed in the types category.  That way wild or master-less doggos remain non sexual, but doggos with masters might have other plans)

What do you think of the suggestion?