Can I ask? what are the possibilities of a sex combat mod being made to work with this mod?

In fallout 3/NV, sex is usually on a one at a time basis (No gangbang or threesome) and with another mod you can kill an npc you had sex with seemingly with no problem.

In Skyrim, things got complicated. the only sex combat mod was a succubus mod in some form in which an npc will die usually after orgasm. this fucked up Defeat throwing you out of the gangbang loop because one of the npcs tagged in that scene died, forcing Defeat to end prematurely. 

Is there a chance of any form of Sex combat in this sense of the term?

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I can't surrender to Far Harbor creatures (wolves, Gulpers etcetera).

I get the message "I can't surrender to these enemies" .

I have everything installed, why doesn't work?

Did you enable the "DLC Support" option when you installed Violate?

Do you have those races enabled in the "Aggressor Options" MCM menu?

Do you have "Aggressor Gender" set to "Both" or "Male" in the "Aggressor Options" MCM menu? 

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you enable the "DLC Support" option when you installed Violate?

Do you have those races enabled in the "Aggressor Options" MCM menu?

Do you have "Aggressor Gender" set to "Both" or "Male" in the "Aggressor Options" MCM menu? 

Yes I've enabled it, and I've enabled "both" and all the available races with MCM.

But as said, I can't surrender to any of them... I guess it may be a load order issue?

EDIT: I confirm it was a load order issue. I've moved the "Violate esp" upper, right under the AAF esp (apparently they ended up in the middle of the load order, even if the mod was on the top)

image.png

It would appear i have run into an issue with Violate :/. It kind of appears similar to one of the issues that are described in the troubleshooting section, but not entirely.

When the Violate scene starts, PC will go into an animation with one of the offenders, then get re-dressed after the animation, then animation with second offender starts, but PC stays fully clothed for the whole scene, then after this finishes the PC gets stuck in the scene, because the third offender animation doesn't start. Forcing the scene to cease (holding the surrender button down for 5 seconds), and looking into AAF admin "console" i don't see any errors there :/. But it does seem, that AAF is stuck at that point and animations won't start if i surrender again. Is that still caused by an animation pack?

Load Order, just in case.

Spoiler

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
254 FE   0 TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
254 FE   1 TBOS-RaiderNormalFixMale.esl
  7  7     TrueStormsFO4.esm
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     AAF.esm
 10  a     TortureDevices.esm
 11  b     Homemaker.esm
 12  c     HUDFramework.esm
254 FE   2 CROSS_Wasteland_Ronin.esl
 13  d     Devious Devices.esm
 14  e     AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
 15  f     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 16 10     AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
 17 11     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
 18 12     Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
 19 13     Armorsmith Extended.esp
 20 14     Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
 21 15     Sandbag Fortifications - Version 2C.esp
 22 16     AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
 23 17     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 24 18     Mutated Lust.esp
 25 19     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 26 1a     FO4_Leito_Voicefix.esp
 27 1b     Farelle_Animations.esp
254 FE   3 Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp
 28 1c     Atomic Lust.esp
 29 1d     GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
 30 1e     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 31 1f     Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
 32 20     Custom Moans.esp
 33 21     CumNWealth.esp
 34 22     Zaz Particles.esp
 35 23     CumNWealth_mutant.esp
254 FE   4 CROSS_BrotherhoodRecon.esp
 36 24     RealHandcuffs.esp
254 FE   5 RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp
254 FE   6 RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
254 FE   7 RohZima_RealAnimatedPoses.esp
 37 25     AAF_Spectators.esp
 38 26     AAF_SEU.esp
254 FE   8 AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
 39 27     AAF_Violate.esp
254 FE   9 AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
 40 28     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
 41 29     FPAttributesHUD.esp
 42 2a     Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
 43 2b     FPAttributes.esp
 44 2c     Slave&ModelPinup.esp
 45 2d     rxl_bp70_animations.esp
 46 2e     indarello_animations.esp
 47 2f     TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp
 48 30     TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp
 49 31     DarkerNights.esp
 50 32     DarkerNightsDetection.esp
 51 33     TatsAfterRape.esp
 52 34     PIP-Pad.esp
 53 35     TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsetsFH.esp
 54 36     TrueStormsFO4-EarlierSunsets.esp
 55 37     NukaRadBans.esp
 56 38     SlaveTattoos.esp
254 FE   a Devious Devices Face Morphs.esp
 57 39     DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
 58 3a     LMBTOverlays.esp
254 FE   b CROSS_CoA.esp
 59 3b     Hot and Horny Wastelands Posters.esp
 60 3c     COCO-BikiniCollection.esp
 61 3d     Toxic Raider Armour.esp
 62 3e     MilitarizedMinutemen.esp
 63 3f     MilitarisedMinutemen_PatchesAddon.esp
 64 40     F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp
 65 41     Sporty Underwear.esp
 66 42     KSHairdos.esp
254 FE   c WSGRetexture.esp
 67 43     The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
 68 44     CROSS_RugerMkV.esp
 69 45     AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
 70 46     BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
 71 47     LooksMenu.esp
 72 48     CBBE.esp
 73 49     KSHairdos_oel.esp
254 FE   d LALRetexture.esp
254 FE   e USCOMRetexture.esp
254 FE   f MSJRetexture.esp
254 FE  10 GABRetexture.esp
254 FE  11 TSRetexture.esp
254 FE  12 AWTRetexture.esp
254 FE  13 GTBRetexture.esp
254 FE  14 TTRetexture.esp
 74 4a     HN66Fo4_EarringsV1.esp
 75 4b     LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
 76 4c     PIP-Pad_LMCC.esp
 77 4d     CCOFoxyFactionsReplacer.esp
 78 4e     CCOVulgarVillainsReplacer.esp
254 FE  15 CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp
254 FE  16 CROSS_BreakActionLaser.esp
254 FE  17 LMNSOverlays.esp
 79 4f     Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp
 80 50     BetterSettlers.esp
 81 51     Pip-Boy Flashlight.esp
 82 52     PIP-Pad_Pip-BoyFlashlight.esp
 83 53     StartMeUp.esp

11 minutes ago, zozol221 said:

It would appear i have run into an issue with Violate :/. It kind of appears similar to one of the issues that are described in the troubleshooting section, but not entirely.

When the Violate scene starts, PC will go into an animation with one of the offenders, then get re-dressed after the animation, then animation with second offender starts, but PC stays fully clothed for the whole scene, then after this finishes the PC gets stuck in the scene, because the third offender animation doesn't start. Forcing the scene to cease (holding the surrender button down for 5 seconds), and looking into AAF admin "console" i don't see any errors there :/. But it does seem, that AAF is stuck at that point and animations won't start if i surrender again. Is that still caused by an animation pack?

That sounds like the "Gathering" bug that was happening in AAF version 117.  Have you updated to AAF beta 121?

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That sounds like the "Gathering" bug that was happening in AAF version 117.  Have you updated to AAF beta 121?

Updated to version 121. The animations are now playing as intended, however the issue with the character getting redressed after first animation and being fully clothed throughout the second one still persists :/ (the PC will get stripped for the third animation back again though.) is that just a faulty animation that doesn't force strip or something liket that?

47 minutes ago, zozol221 said:

Updated to version 121. The animations are now playing as intended, however the issue with the character getting redressed after first animation and being fully clothed throughout the second one still persists :/ (the PC will get stripped for the third animation back again though.) is that just a faulty animation that doesn't force strip or something liket that?

It happened to me the same thing, I just ignored it as for the third round got stripped again

3 hours ago, zozol221 said:

Had the same thing, for me the fix was to put the delay in the AAF ini to 20 instead of 15. this combined with walk in on 10 leaves equipment off long enough to start the second animation.

4 hours ago, zozol221 said:

It's a timing issue.  Violate plays a lot of animations in short succession, so sometimes AAF undresses you for the next animation, and then the equipment timer from the previous animation fires and you get re-dressed.  As @jarno5 mentioned, you can set your reequip_delay setting in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini to a higher value to prevent this.  I use 25 seconds.

9 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's a timing issue.  Violate plays a lot of animations in short succession, so sometimes AAF undresses you for the next animation, and then the equipment timer from the previous animation fires and you get re-dressed.  As @jarno5 mentioned, you can set your reequip_delay setting in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini to a higher value to prevent this.  I use 25 seconds.

Will do that then, thanks for the help

1 hour ago, A_Guilty_pillow said:

Every time my toon is violated i get my head glued to a vanilla male body...

That is not caused by this mod.  Something is causing the AAF body double used in animations to have a male body.  I believe this can happen if you use LooksMenu to change your sex, but there may be other causes.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is not caused by this mod.  Something is causing the AAF body double used in animations to have a male body.  I believe this can happen if you use LooksMenu to change your sex, but there may be other causes.

Okay... Thanks! I've been trying different combos of mods for two days. I'll look into that one. ❤️

||EDIT|| I'm not a seasoned modder, so I can't dig into the butts and nolts of the mod. But removing it and starting a clean save did nothing.

Hi! I have a problem, When I try to start a scene of violation, this message appears and the animation does not start, it even gives me the opportunity to escape. The trios or gang bang animations don't work either, it shows the same message, I don't know if I installed something wrong

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png.2b63d4bc20f733e82987702f8b8e12b0.png

These are the mods that I have installed, along with the extended script which works correctly since the animations start with humans but not with creatures / supermutans.

Spoiler

image.png.bff005cf5cac586967d330eccda2912c.pngimage.png.54f8e8426962986607b33b0b00e3f29f.pngimage.png.f2d7bf381f1519d9457a390666b4d21e.png

3 hours ago, WolfGear said:

Hi! I have a problem, When I try to start a scene of violation, this message appears and the animation does not start, it even gives me the opportunity to escape.

AAF OnSceneInit Status [4] means that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags. 

I see that you are playing a male character.  Unfortunately, there are very few animations between male humans and supermutants, and none that involve 2 or more supermutants on one male human.

However, you can make this work by telling AAF to ignore genders in animations.  Edit your Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini, go to the [PREFERENCES] section, and change ignore_animation_genders from false to true

With that change, if a creature, a male human, or a female human is violating you they will be in the "male" position, and if you make an enemy surrender and violate them, they will be in the "female" position regardless of their gender.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF OnSceneInit Status [4] means that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags. 

I see that you are playing a male character.  Unfortunately, there are very few animations between male humans and supermutants, and none that involve 2 or more supermutants on one male human.

However, you can make this work by telling AAF to ignore genders in animations.  Edit your Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini, go to the [PREFERENCES] section, and change ignore_animation_genders from false to true

With that change, if a creature, a male human, or a female human is violating you they will be in the "male" position, and if you make an enemy surrender and violate them, they will be in the "female" position regardless of their gender.

It worked! Thank you! But now the super mutants don't strip during animation :(

1 hour ago, WolfGear said:

It worked! Thank you! But now the super mutants don't strip during animation :(

Undressing the aggressors is controlled by AAF.  When you install AAF you get the option to choose whether actors will be unequipped of everything/partial/nothing during animations.  You should select "everything".

3 hours ago, epidemius said:

Hello little problem with the synthetic/male in action and no problem with mutant/ghoul/dog

i use CBBE/josie body and Bt for the male

and i have instal this....

Any idee guy?

That looks like a problem between the skeleton and whatever mod you are using to give dildos to synths.  You need to ask about this problem on that mod's thread.

4 hours ago, epidemius said:

Hello little problem with the synthetic/male in action and no problem with mutant/ghoul/dog

i use CBBE/josie body and Bt for the male

and i have instal this....

Any idee guy?

20200405141758_1.jpg

20200406215606_1.jpg

Sorry... but that is just funny as hell!
Looks like his rear defense laser got all excited!