I would love it if there were a way of customizing more of the NPC and player interaction options in MCM. My player character at the moment is male, yet every time a female Raider violates me, she winds up playing the role of the victim more than the aggressor almost, sometimes with her hands tied behind her back! It would be cool to just get to select more as far as what scenes or animations play based on the tone of the encounter. Some of us wouldn't even mind Raider ladies using their strap-ons with the opposite sex. Anything goes in the Commonwealth, right? ?

Maybe there's a way of grouping animation types under additional categories? Or maybe that's easier said than done. Nevertheless, I like the changes I've seen so far.

1 hour ago, OccamsRazor04 said:

I would love it if there were a way of customizing more of the NPC and player interaction options in MCM. My player character at the moment is male, yet every time a female Raider violates me, she winds up playing the role of the victim more than the aggressor almost, sometimes with her hands tied behind her back! It would be cool to just get to select more as far as what scenes or animations play based on the tone of the encounter. Some of us wouldn't even mind Raider ladies using their strap-ons with the opposite sex. Anything goes in the Commonwealth, right? ?

Maybe there's a way of grouping animation types under additional categories? Or maybe that's easier said than done. Nevertheless, I like the changes I've seen so far.

you can switch animation by AAF hotkeys (up and down). i'm looking for "Animation Properties" mod that will allow create "sexlab-like" animations system, but it is not stabe yet

9 hours ago, zytres said:

can you please add the option to choose the surrendering npc's race and gender like in the original mod?

Default races options affect races (its original option and it affected both player and npc surrendering, i didn't change any logic for this element)

Gender Settings - also affect both player and NPC like in original mod im' also didnt change logic for it yet, cause there is need rerwrite almost everething for it 

update 0.37 

A manual update procedure is REQUIRED, available in the MCM menu, to update the script version and enable automatic updates.
+ add version comparsion mechanism that will relaunch quests with new variables and make version updates smoother. 
+ some surrender hotkey issues fixed
+ add distance check for companions surrendering (can be tune via MCM menu)
+ fix for surrender dialog (i broke it in one of previous version)

about manul procedure: you need to do it outside battle or you can be violated when update is in progress and it will broke scripts.

this procudere also doing quests reset - if someone going wrong you can reset it AFTER all scenes ends

and bad news is

because Violate originaly designed for using only with player all other options implemented with some kind of "crutch"... and need to fully rewrite scripts to implement correctly companions and other NPC surrendering and scenes with  more complex logic...

On 8/17/2018 at 2:00 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

you can switch animation by AAF hotkeys (up and down). i'm looking for "Animation Properties" mod that will allow create "sexlab-like" animations system, but it is not stabe yet

What I meant is that an older version of Violate did have the option to choose which gender the player was treated as by NPCs. So if you were male and selected female, then set it so that only females were potential aggressors, you'd get the female-on-female sex animations with the strap-ons. Something more complex than this would be cool, but this did use to be something that was in Violate before. Not sure why it got taken out.

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor04 said:

What I meant is that an older version of Violate did have the option to choose which gender the player was treated as by NPCs. So if you were male and selected female, then set it so that only females were potential aggressors, you'd get the female-on-female sex animations with the strap-ons. Something more complex than this would be cool, but this did use to be something that was in Violate before. Not sure why it got taken out.

check MCM options. 

you need: "Gender Settings". It says: "What genders violate the player. (Default: Both)" change it to "Female"

0.38 released

If you upgrading from 0.37 - wait for automatical upgrade end. If you upgrade from early version - use force update button

+ add delay between last sex round and outcome 
+ fix for companion distance settings changing via MCM
+ add "Sex until exhaustion" option. if it turn on sex scenes always continues until exhaustion, even with one rapist. This affect companion too

exhaustion is NOT based on player stats (like in original Violate). just get values from MCM menu

How to post your Script Log:

If you encounter a bug that doesn't have an obvious explanation, posting your script log here may help us diagnose it. 

First, enable debug logging by editing your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and edit the [Papyrus] section so it looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Note to MO2 users: MO2 uses its own ini file instead of the one in the My Documents folder, so you have to use MO2 to edit it.  To do this, load MO2.  At the top is an icon that looks like puzzle pieces. This icon has a pull down menu which includes the INI Editor option. Pick that option, and edit the Fallout4.ini as described above.

Second, make sure Debug Messages are turned ON in Violate's MCM:

mcm.jpg

Finally, do whatever it is that causes the problem to happen.  Then, wait a few seconds, save, and exit.

The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post in this thread and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

Edited by EgoBallistic
missing image

Just a suggestion: you may want to consider implementing the new tags feature that is available in AAF.  With mods like Atomic Lust or SavageCabbage's animations, Violate will often choose animations that don't really fit the "violation" theme.  I modified my FPV_OnHit.psc so that instead of calling QuickScene() it calls StartScene() with the "aggressive" tag selected.  Leito's and / or Crazy's animations already have that tag in their Positions file on the appropriate animations, and it works as expected.

Spoiler

;AAF_API.QuickScene(actors, fDuration, bSkipFurniture, false)
	AAF:AAF_API:SceneSettings settings = AAF_API.GetSceneSettings()
	settings.duration = fDuration
	settings.preventFurniture = bSkipFurniture
	settings.usePackages = false
	settings.position = None
	settings.includeTags = "Aggressive"
	settings.excludeTags = None
	AAF_API.StartScene(actors, settings)

33 minutes ago, hkheung said:

hello or good evening Jahem and everyone

I just tested your version 0.39 with fallout 4 v1.10.111.0, aaf v10, leito 1.4b + patch palistiro

I must say that it works rather well but I have a problem. 

when I am raped I get undressed and my rapist also however at the end of the rape my character regains his clothes but the enemies remain naked all the time.

do you have an idea?

here is my load order

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2018-09-04T14-14-33.txt

Shoot 'em in the junk!

hello or good evening Jahem and everyone

I just tested your version 0.39 with fallout 4 v1.10.111.0, aaf v10, leito 1.4b + patch palistiro

I must say that it works rather well but I have a problem. 

when I am raped I get undressed and my rapist also however at the end of the rape my character regains his clothes but the enemies remain naked all the time.

do you have an idea?

other little problem
when an enemy capitulates and i want to release it, i die instantly 

edit: obviously only armor pieces come back after a scene clothes are missing

Hello I have a few questions.
1 How do I make a clean save
2 Do I need to install all of the AFF violate patches in a row or just the last one
3 Do I still need to use a new game because I am already using FP Violate in my current mod testing game - if so I wont be able to use this mod in my main game

On 9/7/2018 at 4:59 PM, GoldenRain said:

Hello I have a few questions.
1 How do I make a clean save
2 Do I need to install all of the AFF violate patches in a row or just the last one
3 Do I still need to use a new game because I am already using FP Violate in my current mod testing game - if so I wont be able to use this mod in my main game

you need to install only latest version. afterthat you need to FORCE UPDATE (if you using FP violate or 0.37) and wait 10-20 seconds sithoput any action. than make a save and exit game. than load this save. it's not cl;ear, but it's allow to play.