8 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Could you please give me a load order list?  Not all the mods include each other in their own load orders.  I ended up having 3 different "packages" that have their own load orders, but I don't know which "package' to load first

i my load list animations packs sets in order:

Farelle_Animations.esp

Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp

FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

Atomic Lust.esp

Rufgt's Animations.es[

Mutated Lust.esp (this one for super mutant animations as i remember)

i'm using @Torn's mods package (not my own)

My AAF related load order:

Spoiler

(all my other ESM files)

TortureDevices.esm
Devious Devices.esm

AAF.esm

(all my other ESP files)

Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
Farelle_Animations.esp
GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
VIO_Strap-On.esp
CumNWealth.esp
ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
AAF_Violate.esp

On 9/20/2018 at 12:33 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i my load list animations packs sets in order:

Farelle_Animations.esp

Atomic Lust.esp

Rufgt's Animations.es[

Mutated Lust.esp (this one for super mutant animations as i remember)

i'm using @Torn's mods package (not my own)

I can't find Rufgt's Animations.esp  Other complete guides include this as well. I will keep searching the forums as a lot of mods are only found in the forums and not through downloads

Edit when Installing Atomic it says Rufgt's Animations with a check box.. I didn't realize that is included my bad

Alright taking it for a test run wish me luck

Threesomes are still not working(tested humans).  As I am sure that you are aware as the toggle for threesomes states that it is off by default.  Auto surrender worked with humans, but not with super mutants.  I am guessing that they don't count as default races.  Had to leave default races on as a machine gun turret Mark I started raping her lol

Might I suggest adding toggles for the non default races to allow additional races be someone/something to auto surrender to?  For the more choosy heroine in distress who despises horny turrets.

One last thing, I am pretty sure that you might not be the one to mention this to, but the glasses plus two other armour slots don't get removed.  The Nano Mask uses the glasses slot sooo this happened  

non removed item.PNG

Edit: three armor slots.  The backpack also stayed (Holstered Weapons By Azar V1.5) Mask and the waist plus thigh accessories by Nanosuit Female Edition [PC] By Vasstek)

Many thanks to Torn for testing the mod and providing saves with a detailed description of the bugs
Big Thanks to EgoBallistic for helping with testing and additional fixes

AAF beta 9+ is REQIRED. Clean save is REQUIRED (every time when AAF updated you need to make clean save or bugs WILL appear)
Personaly i'm using AAF beta 10 and there is some new glitches, fixed in latter versions (but those versions is not public yet)

+ AAF.esm is required master for now
+ additional conflicts fixes 
+ use AAF_ActorBusy and AFV_ActorBusy keywords for better manipulating actors in scenes
+ all scene actor now moved to CharmFaction at scenes start to prevent various combat alarms
+ fix for threesome stucking (thanks to EgoBallistic)

Having an issue of only one violation taking place before teleportation to safe location.  At max (10) I only got 2.  Strength is 4.  threesomes aren't happening, BUT solos do happen instead so no more just standing around :) 

I think in that order for these four

hud
mcm
looks menu

llfp

In this order for these

Aaf
aaf patch
Leito's + crazies aaf patch
crazies gun

leito's  then the sound patch for same animations
faerrel 

Savage vannila

aaf violate
I would love to know how you find out the load order without having to write it down

Edit: by solos I mean one on one

Edit 2: also found out two more things.  Default races are not effecting who I can surrender to only who I automatically surrender too.  Not sure if that is intended or not.  Damn mole rat showed up just as I was about to surrender and the game thought that I was trying to surrender to the mole rat.  Bastards always trying to cut in line.  Not sure if it is wear and tear from over use, but the game froze after teleport.  Loading screen still existed yet I could hear the game playing in the background.  Ended up dying then the new load screen never went anywhere so i had to control alt delete to exit the game

24 minutes ago, GoldenRain said:

Having an issue of only one violation taking place before teleportation to safe location.  At max (10) I only got 2.  Strength is 4.  threesomes aren't happening, BUT solos do happen instead so no more just standing around :) 

I think in that order for these four

I would love to know how you find out the load order without having to write it down

You don't need LLFP, it comes with AAF.  Install order should be:

• AAF
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - v1.4a
  • Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3
  • Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) -- do not allow it to overwrite anything
  • AAF Patches for Leito's and Crazy
  • Farrelle
  • SavageCabbage
  • AAF Compatibility Patches
  • AAF Violate

Load order should be the same as install order, basically AAF, then any animation plugins, then plugins that use animations.

Not sure why you would be getting the wrong number of animations.  When I have tested, it only stops when all the attackers have been part of an animation, i.e. if there are 4 raiders I might have two one-on-one animations and one two-on-one animation.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You don't need LLFP, it comes with AAF.  Install order should be:

• AAF
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - v1.4a
  • Four-Play Animations by Crazy 1.3
  • Crazy Animations (NMM Gun Version) -- do not allow it to overwrite anything
  • AAF Patches for Leito's and Crazy
  • Farrelle
  • SavageCabbage
  • AAF Compatibility Patches
  • AAF Violate

Load order should be the same as install order, basically AAF, then any animation plugins, then plugins that use animations.

Not sure why you would be getting the wrong number of animations.  When I have tested, it only stops when all the attackers have been part of an animation, i.e. if there are 4 raiders I might have two one-on-one animations and one two-on-one animation.

Thank you.  That solved most of my issues. 

Further issues are:
- three way animations will play even with just one human.  She ends up sucking on air.  It appears to happen when there are two male raiders in the area, but I am only in combat with one of them.  For some reason a three way ensues, but with only one male while the other watches.
- walk and comment enabled is the only way I have been able to get it to play more then one raping.  No issue with animation sets (except issue number 1) as I can use up and down arrow keys to cycle through those.  It does select different animation packs for the violations so once again no issue there. 

Question: if you are getting MMF super mutant animations which pack/s are you using for those?

I am really happy with the results to date.  This is well ahead of FP Violate already

1 hour ago, GoldenRain said:

Thank you.  That solved most of my issues. 

Further issues are:
- three way animations will play even with just one human.  She ends up sucking on air.  It appears to happen when there are two male raiders in the area, but I am only in combat with one of them.  For some reason a three way ensues, but with only one male while the other watches.
- walk and comment enabled is the only way I have been able to get it to play more then one raping.  No issue with animation sets (except issue number 1) as I can use up and down arrow keys to cycle through those.  It does select different animation packs for the violations so once again no issue there. 

Question: if you are getting MMF super mutant animations which pack/s are you using for those?

I am really happy with the results to date.  This is well ahead of FP Violate already

I think the bug with the single raider doing doubleteam animations is due to a bug I messaged Jahem_kinkaid about earlier today.  So hopefully it will go away in the next release.

For MMF supermutant animations, SavageCabbage three or four, but only one that doesn't use furniture (AAF_Violate won't call animations that use furniture).  Farelle has four of them that don't use furniture.

some one help me with threesome animation packages? i have an issue - all animations packages i'm using contains no valid threesome animations. every time i turn it on, AAF show me error window with "no animation found for FFM, MMF etc"

curently i'm using: Farelle_animations, Vadermania[AAF_anims], FO4_AnimationsByLeito (and patch). 

4 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

some one help me with threesome animation packages? i have an issue - all animations packages i'm using contains no valid threesome animations. every time i turn it on, AAF show me error window with "no animation found for FFM, MMF etc"

curently i'm using: Farelle_animations, Vadermania[AAF_anims], FO4_AnimationsByLeito (and patch). 

Install SavageCabbage's animations, that has several FMM animations as well as a couple of Super Mutant threesomes.  I've been using that pack with this mod.

Thanks for the update! The ability to toggle off Devious Devices makes the mod run so much smoother, especially since there are no AAF animations that use the devices for rape scenes anyway.

Here are some bugs that I've discovered:

1. If I toggle on Threesomes and select rapists to be both male and female, there is a chance that I get an error when the mod selects a combination of NPCs for which there are no AAF animations, eg. 2 females and my female Sole Survivor.

2. If I toggle on Threesomes and select only male rapists, I won't get the above error, however, the female enemies turn friendly at the end of the rapes. 

3. I have Atomic Lust installed and from what I understand, Atomic Lust assigns male and female actors different from other mods, such that whenever I get this particular animation of that mod,20180925150105_1.jpg.3f96e4d0c586ed06efd059384348e125.jpg

It always ends with this:

20180925150133_1.jpg.ca44fc587c801c877983e986586d40ff.jpg

So, would it be possible/feasible/easy to let us choose which animation packs to integrate with AAF Violate?

Adding that functionality is not hard.  I modified my copy of AFV to use AAF tags to control what animations are used.  Currently in my game AFV will use only animations tagged "aggressive" if perversion is not true, and any available animation if perversion has been achieved.

I would suggest using two tags: "aggressive" and "submissive".  Aggressive for before perversion, submissive for after.  The mod would only play animations with at least one of the tags, so you could totally exlude other animations.  And of course you can use both tags on one animation if desired.

I am on a trip now but this weekend I can send a patch and a sample tags file for Jahem_kinkaid to look over.

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Adding that functionality is not hard.  I modified my copy of AFV to use AAF tags to control what animations are used.  Currently in my game AFV will use only animations tagged "aggressive" if perversion is not true, and any available animation if perversion has been achieved.

I would suggest using two tags: "aggressive" and "submissive".  Aggressive for before perversion, submissive for after.  The mod would only play animations with at least one of the tags, so you could totally exlude other animations.  And of course you can use both tags on one animation if desired.

I am on a trip now but this weekend I can send a patch and a sample tags file for Jahem_kinkaid to look over.

but it not actually asked (for using animation packs by author)

i want to add tags too, but i have no animations with those tags. without it this feature will be useless.. and if i'll modify my animations with tags - other peoples can't use it, cause they will have no any tags in theirs installed animations packages. it's because i don't add tags yet - waiting when authors will add tags to own animations

My Saves are broken now. Luckily i wasn´t that far. Basically my controls were disabled after rape and even on any save. Even Saves before i installed the Mod had no controls ."enableplayercontols" doesn´t do anything against it. I can Move,Hold R to Holster,Jump and open Options Menu ESC but any other controls like Pipboy,Shoot,Aim,VATS etc. are disabled.