1 hour ago, massvoid said:

Thank you for the mod , I am currently testing it v.33.

The translation files are not working properly, I see $FPV_ENABLE instead of normal English text

thanks for reporting. my bad. was too sleepy when packed it into zip file.

will update version shortly (or u can raplace double tab with single tab inside "AAF Violate\Interface\Translations\FP_Violate_En.TXT". 

add: upload 0.33a file with those changes. i'm sorry for such stupid mistake

Done some more testing:

Player surrender with button works, animations also.

NPCs do surrender

1) Rob works fine

2) NPC Release gets PC "stuck" nailed in one spot, had same issue with FP_Violate

3) Sex does not start

There following errors/warnings in log:

[08/11/2018 - 04:22:04PM] warning: Property SurrenderSenderScript on script FPV_OnHit attached to alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (70000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/11/2018 - 04:22:04PM] warning: Property FPV_OnHit_Script on script FPV_MCM_Script attached to FPV_Player (70000F99) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/11/2018 - 04:56:42PM] error: Cannot call CastAs() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    .Fragments:TopicInfos:TIF_FPV_Aggressor_01002F3C.Fragment_End() - "C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\Fragments\TopicInfos\TIF_FPV_Aggressor_01002F3C.psc" Line 10

[08/11/2018 - 04:26:51PM] error: alias Victims on quest FPV_Aggressor (70002EEB): Cannot force into an alias on a non-enabled quest.
stack:
    [alias Victims on quest FPV_Aggressor (70002EEB)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias playerRef on quest FPV_Player (70000F99)].FPV_OnHit.OnHit() - "C:\Users\lastGrayAngel\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPV_OnHit.psc" Line 670

6 minutes ago, massvoid said:

Done some more testing:

Player surrender with button works, animations also.

NPCs do surrender

aye. it's FP Violate bug i saw it to before start convert to AAF, but forgot to fix it, focused on player surrender.

thanks for reporting i'll focus on this for next build to be sure all curent Violate parts are working, before implement new features.

@Jahem_kinkaid Made an FOMOD for your mod.
it covers the russian language and i added a full german translation to it.

i created dummies for all other languages too, to avoid $-sign issues in the MCM and cleaned the plugin from iTM's.

Feel free to take over it.

Removed

@CG! can't insert your translate to mod cause strings are not capatible to esp format and i don't know how to convert them. so new version is not in fomod

i know what is xTranstlate and xedit, but strings made with xedit have different order from your strings and make alot of glitches with translating in new version. so i just left old translating with separate .esp

9 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

@CG! can't insert your translate to mod cause strings are not capatible to esp format and i don't know how to convert them. so new version is not in fomod

i know what is xTranstlate and xedit, but strings made with xedit have different order from your strings and make alot of glitches with translating in new version. so i just left old translating with separate .esp

Do it the way it works for you.
Localizing plugins is not for everyone.

Am I the only one having an issue where on defeat only one animation will play, after which the "I can't fight on any longer..." or whatever it says will show and you get immediately teleported to safety? I've tried both min and maxing the endurance meter since I remember the original Violate had some issue with that, but it seems to make no difference. This is on a fresh game by the way.

Edit: I faffed about a bit more and increased my STR to 10 which made it play 2 animations max fairly consistently.

I have this working fine, animations of AAF flavor working great in scenes BUT!

Roggvir's DD Items Manager is not being respected some how. 

Important due to mittens attached, pipboy was floating in mid air and could not be picked up and a warning popup "unable to attach"

With the mittens afterwards getting away (teleport turned off) I had no pipboy 

In Roggvir's DD Items Manager I had mittens gloves lots more turned OFF!

Loading a save fixed it. But when no pipboy is accessible is the very reason I installed Roggvir's DD Items Manager for ;)

I have collars turned on, Corsets, dresses, boots, gags too But nothing that removes pipboy! Thus I was happy to see DD active with this AAF Violate version

Thank you by the way! It does work great otherwise:)

1 hour ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

it only supported by NPC surrendering. u can choose in dialog "companion" option and do not join to scene. if player surrender there is no such option

sorry i don't actually understand, how do you choose not to to join the scene?

25 minutes ago, horonbr said:

sorry i don't actually understand, how do you choose not to to join the scene?

you can do it only when NPC surrender to you. there are dialog appear whit your choises. i can implement option for situation when Player surrendering, but what exactly you want? player need to be in surrendering pose without control enabling? or you want to keep controls?

34 minutes ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

you can do it only when NPC surrender to you. there are dialog appear whit your choises. i can implement option for situation when Player surrendering, but what exactly you want? player need to be in surrendering pose without control enabling? or you want to keep controls?

ahh i see sorry for not being clear about it, i wanted only my female companions to get raped in combat but not included the pc. Is that possible to be implemented?

Thank you for porting this mod! It's working fine for me, but I was just confused by the comments talking about options and the MCM.

Is there supposed to be an MCM for this? I see you mention options, but there doesn't appear to be any MCM specifically for this in my game. I can pull up Vinfamy's control panel, but it only has those original options. Perhaps I have something installed incorrectly. 

1 hour ago, optycal said:

Thank you for porting this mod! It's working fine for me, but I was just confused by the comments talking about options and the MCM.

Is there supposed to be an MCM for this? I see you mention options, but there doesn't appear to be any MCM specifically for this in my game. I can pull up Vinfamy's control panel, but it only has those original options. Perhaps I have something installed incorrectly. 

for MCM you need "Mod Configuration Menu" mod installed. look for nexus for it. 

5 hours ago, optycal said:

My bet is you are using the fourplay version. It doesn't have the MCM menus. We're discussing Jahem_Kinkaid's port of the mod to AAF. He added the MCM menu as well as calls to animation packs. This version, while acting very like the fourplay version, is basically a new mod. As long as it's working you are good to go.

17 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

My bet is you are using the fourplay version. It doesn't have the MCM menus. We're discussing Jahem_Kinkaid's port of the mod to AAF. He added the MCM menu as well as calls to animation packs. This version, while acting very like the fourplay version, is basically a new mod. As long as it's working you are good to go.

No. I have the correct version. I used to use the one from Vinfamy, but I switched to this one a few days ago after someone mentioned it in another thread. 

I had the correct version of Jahem_Kinkaid's port (most recent file), but it just wasn't showing up in the MCM. I ended up deleting it, restarting my PC, installing the same file, putting it in the same spot in my load order and it worked this time. I have no idea why it wasn't working before, but I suppose it doesn't matter. It's in the MCM now ?