1 hour ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

violate doesnt undress any NPC (i'm doing only weapon unequiping). i believe it's AAF issue

thank you for the answer and after a few tries here is what I can say 

I made two installation of fallout 4

-one with AAF v10 and your mod 0.39 +animation+patch etc...
-one with AAF v10 and RSE 3.9.9.7 rev2 +animation+patch etc...

I see that in the RSE version it works, but RSE has a function to force the re-dressing.

I think there is a communication problem between your mod and AAF for the re-dressing (maybe you could implement in your mod an equivalent functionality?)

do not worry this is only a question not a request.

cordially

2 hours ago, sharonasbar12 said:

Yes, the latest version and all it's requirements. Also have animations installed. AAF works fine by itself.

Make sure you have "Allow threesome" turned off in the MCM.  That always causes the actors to just stare at each other forever, even though I have all the right types of animations installed.  One on one with humans and supermutants should work fine.

On 8/23/2018 at 10:30 PM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

0.38 released

If you upgrading from 0.37 - wait for automatical upgrade end. If you upgrade from early version - use force update button

+ add delay between last sex round and outcome 
+ fix for companion distance settings changing via MCM
+ add "Sex until exhaustion" option. if it turn on sex scenes always continues until exhaustion, even with one rapist. This affect companion too

exhaustion is NOT based on player stats (like in original Violate). just get values from MCM menu

would this allow just the companion to surrender? like can the pc run away and let the aggressor rape the companion only? or the pc still have to submit as well?

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure you have "Allow threesome" turned off in the MCM.  That always causes the actors to just stare at each other forever, even though I have all the right types of animations installed.  One on one with humans and supermutants should work fine.

Thank you, as a matter of fact it is turned on. I will give that a shot. Thanks again

I lose control of my character after the scenes play out. Everyone just stands around staring at one another. Awkward! I can't move and the NPCs are all just clapping (if they are human) or just staring at me (if they are Super Mutants). 

I'm open to any suggestions to get this working. Thanks in advance ?

On 9/10/2018 at 1:49 AM, Jahem_kinkaid said:

you need to install only latest version. afterthat you need to FORCE UPDATE (if you using FP violate or 0.37) and wait 10-20 seconds sithoput any action. than make a save and exit game. than load this save. it's not cl;ear, but it's allow to play.

TY I will test it out later tonight or some time tmw.  Crossing my fingers that I can get it to work

I believe I have found a bug that can cause the scene to hang at the end if you have played any animations before a violation scenario.

In AFV's OnAnimationStart,  iCurAnimsCout is incremented whether or not AFV_IsMajorFunctionActive.GetValue() is 1.  This means that if another mod plays an animation, the variable gets incremented.  OnAnimationEnd only decrements iCurAnimsCout if AFV_IsMajorFunctionActive.GetValue() is 1 so it is only decremented by AFV animations.  So when the next violate scene ends, iCurAnimsCout will never reach zero and you get stuck in a loop.

The fix is to move the iCurAnimsCout increment inside the AFV_IsMajorFunctionActive.GetValue() == 1 clause.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I believe I have found a bug that can cause the scene to hang at the end if you have played any animations before a violation scenario.

In AFV's OnAnimationStart,  iCurAnimsCout is incremented whether or not AFV_IsMajorFunctionActive.GetValue() is 1.  This means that if another mod plays an animation, the variable gets incremented.  OnAnimationEnd only decrements iCurAnimsCout if AFV_IsMajorFunctionActive.GetValue() is 1 so it is only decremented by AFV animations.  So when the next violate scene ends, iCurAnimsCout will never reach zero and you get stuck in a loop.

The fix is to move the iCurAnimsCout increment inside the AFV_IsMajorFunctionActive.GetValue() == 1 clause.

thanks. i fixed it a week ago, but there is no more changes yet so i don't publish new build

i'm waiting for new AAF public versions beta 10 have some glitches on my install

10 hours ago, NotLechu said:

I am getting a weird bug where neither my character or some of the NPCs are getting undressed, I've installed all the requierements tho :/

it's AAF bug (cause violate do nothing with dressing, but unequuiping weapon). i'm waiting for new AAF public releases and if it will not to be fixed will implement my own redress functionality

Oooh one last thing is that there are no super mutant MF poses.  I know that there are super mutant positions for MF and MMF on loverslab.  Crossing my fingers that you can get those to work with this mod.  Oh and if you do animations I have a few ideas that have not been done.

Edit: I use the nude suit for Super Mutants with the Dongs of Fallout over top to override anything that isn't Super Mutant

Problem solved

Woke up in the middle of the night.  Uninstalled everything loverslab then reinstalled everything from loverslab. the update took seconds.  at first I was still invincible, but I did not give up.  It took a few violations, but something refreshed from the reinstall.  I assume that an old violation must've been ongoing from FP Violate + kidnapping as you could run away mid gang bang and still be considered kidnapped.  The two mods where conflicting, fp kidnapping was saying that I was still being violated.  With that issue taken care of I was once again able to take damage.

So in short it would appear to be a bug from an old save where I was still considered to be kidnapped and there fore immune 

8 hours ago, Jahem_kinkaid said:

i have no problems with supermutant animations. check animation packages.

Could you please give me a load order list?  Not all the mods include each other in their own load orders.  I ended up having 3 different "packages" that have their own load orders, but I don't know which "package' to load first