Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

12 hours ago, factoryclose said:

I added missing script files. I guess this is the main reason why people keep telling there is a bug.

Thanks for the updates - I tested out 2.41 with the bugfix patch, and everything seemed to work really well for me.  It was easy to trigger an event, the correct NPC would be the one to approach me, and the stripping did a pretty good job despite my PC wearing one of Nise's bikini armors with lots of parts and didn't get stuck or in a loop.  The follower support also worked perfectly with vanilla style followers.

The only minor issue I noticed was that the mod spams papyrus with errors while it is working - these seem harmless because I didn't get a stack dump and the game seemed to be running fine, but they clutter up the papyrus log really fast.  Example below:

Spoiler

[09/19/2018 - 11:43:07AM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SLHHMonitorScript (BC0089B9)].slhh_monitor.FindArmor() - "slhh_Monitor.psc" Line ?
    [SLHH (BC0012C4)].SLHH_Upkeep.ResistSelection() - "slhh_upkeep.psc" Line ?
    [SLHH (BC0012C4)].SLHH_Upkeep.StrugglingAgain() - "slhh_upkeep.psc" Line ?

<truncated stack>

Also wanted to mention thanks for continuing to share your works on LL with the English community - I really enjoy some of the stuff you've produced.  Here's hoping you eventually find someone to translate that dialogues mod - it looks super interesting from what I could see looking at the public version.

5 hours ago, expertgamer said:

How does the one for follower works exactly?

Basically if you have a female vanilla follower with you and have the MCM menu option for followers turned on, a random nearby male NPC should trigger a SL scene with them at the same time a SL scene triggers for the PC.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Basically if you have a female vanilla follower with you and have the MCM menu option for followers turned on, a random nearby male NPC should trigger a SL scene with them at the same time a SL scene triggers for the PC.

Does it only happen if you bumped into two npc's? Or is there like a percent chance for it?

37 minutes ago, expertgamer said:

Just wanting to find out if the follower event is separate from the PC one.

Thanks for your time though.

Ah, no it isn't a separate event for the follower - probably just something to keep them busy while the player is assaulted rather than just stand there and look foolish.

Problem, the attacker stripped off DD's locked rubber suit. It wasn't visually on me anymore, but sometime later i saw that in inventory it was still "equipped". I was able to take it off with restraints key and i guess it was only then cleanly unequipped.

So i agree on a no-strip option would be nice.

9 hours ago, fahrockza said:

Help me mod not working

It does not seem to work for me either, Not sure why.  Using MO.

1. The MCM comes up fine, all Options are there.

2. But the PC is never approached for and event.

3. I have tried making the armor I am wearing naked in SLA

4. I have also tried the no need for sexy clothes setting as well.

5. Tried turning up the possibility to 100

6. Ticked the females attack too option.

7. tried resetting the mod.

8.  I have never had it installed on the Profile. I installed the first or main Mod.

9. then installed the Bug fix by copy, and pasting into the mod folder, and allowing it to overwrite the original.

10. was this the correct way to get it installed and up to date ?

11. I have no other sexlab mods running in this Profile, only the required mods, and DDI 4.0. And clothing mod's, add item menu, SkyUI, UIextention, and some population, and city expansion mods.

12. Still looking at it, not sure what might be wrong, May try installing again.

EDIT >>> This PC has very high reputation ( has done nearly everything in standard game ), could that be a problem, as you seem to be checking Relationshiprank, 

12 minutes ago, galgat said:

It does not seem to work for me either, Not sure why.  Using MO.

1. The MCM comes up fine, all Options are there.

2. But the PC is never approached for and event.

3. I have tried making the armor I am wearing naked in SLA

4. I have also tried the no need for sexy clothes setting as well.

5. Tried turning up the possibility to 100

6. Ticked the females attack too option.

7. tried resetting the mod.

8.  I have never had it installed on the Profile. I installed the first or main Mod.

9. then installed the Bug fix by copy, and pasting into the mod folder, and allowing it to overwrite the original.

10. was this the correct way to get it installed and up to date ?

11. I have no other sexlab mods running in this Profile, only the required mods, and DDI 4.0. And clothing mod's, add item menu, SkyUI, UIextention, and some population, and city expansion mods.

12. Still looking at it, not sure what might be wrong, May try installing again.

EDIT >>> This PC has very high reputation ( has done nearly everything in standard game ), could that be a problem, as you seem to be checking Relationshiprank, 

did you run into the npc and make them staggering?

37 minutes ago, darknotfear said:

did you run into the npc and make them staggering?

I turned on logging, and have a bunch of SLHH warnings.  Seems the Alias is unbound. and other things. EDIT >> I placed the Mod at Bottom of Load order to give all control to, It seems Loot has no problem with that.

But do not understand run into NPC, and make then staggering ?

Here is Log, I may try re installing it.

Papyrus.0.7z

7 minutes ago, galgat said:

But do not understand run into NPC, and make then staggering ?

That is how this mod triggers - it is based on triggering the "bump" comment by knocking into an NPC.  If the NPC is of the correct type (based on relationship/crime/gender MCM menu settings) and the player is vulnerable (SLA revealing armor or MCM menu setting to ignore armor status) then they should have a custom dialogue and then force-greet the player.

3 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

That is how this mod triggers - it is based on triggering the "bump" comment by knocking into an NPC.  If the NPC is of the correct type (based on relationship/crime/gender MCM menu settings) and the player is vulnerable (SLA revealing armor or MCM menu setting to ignore armor status) then they should have a custom dialogue and then force-greet the player.

I will give that a try, bumping in to them, I assume you mean to actually bump them with my PC. This is a new one.. :) for me.

As to the other I assume you read my first post, where I tried all the setting you described.

19 hours ago, agent_hermit said:

Anyone else not seeing the MCM?

not sure how you installed, But I used MO.  which makes a single folder for each mod in "Mod Organizer\mods" folder.

1.    I installed the first or main Mod.

2. Then installed the Bug fix by extracting it, and copy and pasting it's esp, and folders into the mod folder I had the buggy one installed in, and allowing it to overwrite the original.

After that everything popped up fine. MCM and all, I just missed the part where you had to run into the NPC to get the dialogue started. seems like sometimes I had to sprint to hit them hard enough to get them to start the dialogue.

3. You may have done all that I was just mentioning, in hopes that it might help you.

Sometimes the hugging animation becomes endless and my only option to stop it is to reload game. It's after i choose to resist or do nothing, but i've seen the bug happen after both choices selected. It's just random and doesn't bug out most of the time. Last time it happened i wasn't wearing any armor at all due to a collar that would cause a shock if i did.

I just wanted to ask for a clarification, cause i can't get the mod to trigger.

Does bumping into an NPC mean that i have to sprint into it?

Or walk into it?

Or both?

Or neither?

Also in the MCM there is an option called somehing like "dangerous condition" and the description says to just check it.

I have it enabled but what does it do?

32 minutes ago, gnegna said:

I just wanted to ask for a clarification, cause i can't get the mod to trigger.

Does bumping into an NPC mean that i have to sprint into it?

Or walk into it?

Or both?

Or neither?

Also in the MCM there is an option called somehing like "dangerous condition" and the description says to just check it.

I have it enabled but what does it do?

Actually, the trigger is a displacement of the NPC which can happen a few different ways.

However most of those are very situational, the most common way to trigger is to sprint into an NPC. But it CAN happen anytime the NPC and PC are trying to occupy the same space. 

Dangerous condition has to be checked for the mod to work. 

There is lots of potential available here.

The mod it's self is good, works best when sprinting through crowds hehehe

Once in a while, you will catch someone just inside the doors, and it counts as a bump...

Walking, or "normal" running, if you stand close to someone long enough, it counts as a bump...

After sex with someone, through dialogue or what ever, when standing up after, it can land just right to count as a bump - note: This could use some tweaks, but not sure what Sexlab's global is for during sex, or even right after, I know that Sexlab Util 1 uses them, so a timer could be used for like 10 seconds before bumps count after sex ends?

Now with this, add another section that gets player speed <= 95 (means walking) I set my walk speed to 85 - 90, to keep up with the NPC I am supposed to follow, much higher and running or sprinting gets crazy fast... With the speed check, a random NPC could then go into sneak mode, and sneak up on the player, do a roll attempt vrs player's armor types, if not, they get a bonus.... :D  And that would keep it fairly simple as well, but also give a reason to not walk slowly ;) Could use the same globals as the bump mechanics, even mimic a bump setting, cause then when close enough, could revert to what you already have, skipping the actual bump. Perhaps new dialogue that coincides the new circumstances?