Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

1 hour ago, greatdoggo said:

Am I the only one getting message from the game says that load file is corrupted thus cannot load the game after uninstalling the mod and run the game?

No, you are not alone.  I have the same issue.

Edit:  I fixed the problem by re-downloading the update file.  Apparently it was corrupted.

Hi FactoryClose,

I downloaded the updated file and I could install it fine after putting in the password.

However, when I reran FNIS, it threw out a warning that "FNIS_BaboHorribleHarassment_Behavior.hkx" isn't compatible with SSE. I think might want to look into that :)

I have converted that one file myself and the FNIS warning went away. I haven't tested it in game yet. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

2 hours ago, greatdoggo said:

Am I the only one getting message from the game says that load file is corrupted thus cannot load the game after uninstalling the mod and run the game?

I had that message as well when clicking away the password popup. When you put in the password as listed on the main description page (BakaFactory), you will no longer get that message and it will install.

1 hour ago, Vachnic said:

Hi FactoryClose,

I downloaded the updated file and I could install it fine after putting in the password.

However, when I reran FNIS, it threw out a warning that "FNIS_BaboHorribleHarassment_Behavior.hkx" isn't compatible with SSE. I think might want to look into that :)

I have converted that one file myself and the FNIS warning went away. I haven't tested it in game yet. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Don't think the se version has been uploaded yet.

On 1/4/2019 at 12:04 AM, Ellavriel said:

I'm experiencing the same issue as well

we need more options to trigger the encounter

pls pls ?

Me too, After updated to 2.751V and started a new game.

Nothing happend after I sprint into NPCs. I'm sure the configs in MCM are correct.

I'm playing the SSE version

I can confirm V2.751 is not working for me.

I AM running it alongside Sexist Guards, but I shut that mod down by setting its chances to 0% and disabling THEIR bump dialogue.

Morality is at 3.
Relationship is at 5.
Chance is 100%.
Women are also set to harass.
"Night only" is off (not checked)
"No need to wear sexy clothing" is checked
Using "Base chance + stamina"
OR
"base chance + stamina + level" don't work so far.
Will edit as I test.

NON special edition version (oldrim/old game/legendary)

These papyrus lines might be relevant.

[01/05/2019 - 10:21:26PM] Error: Property SLA_Brabikini on script SLHH_Upkeep attached to SLHH (B00012C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1308E856) is not the right type
[01/05/2019 - 10:21:26PM] Error: Property SLA_ThongLowleg on script SLHH_Upkeep attached to SLHH (B00012C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1308EDC2) is not the right type
[01/05/2019 - 10:21:26PM] Error: Property SLA_ThongCString on script SLHH_Upkeep attached to SLHH (B00012C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1308EDC3) is not the right type

[01/05/2019 - 10:21:45PM] warning: Variable ::SLAPPPCQuest_var on script SLHH_Upkeep has an invalid type slapppcsexquestscript loaded from save. This variable will be skipped.

[01/05/2019 - 10:21:13PM] Cannot open store for class "SF_SLHHMonitorScriptNegotiat_0401872C", missing file?

Seems... some scripts are missing somewhere?

Papyrus.0.log

Edit: Waaaait. Is it the cum condition? Don't use cum on the skin as a condition. Some people (like me) set cum to last a REALLY long time (more than one hour) because we like how it looks. Testing ensues.

Edit: That was it! It was the semen! This is not mentioned anywhere but the update notes, so people are likely just enjoying being cummy. It works now!

For those having my problem: Clean the cum off. Jump in a lake or use the "clean up" button from sexlab adventures.

1 hour ago, Yuni said:

These papyrus lines might be relevant.

[01/05/2019 - 10:21:26PM] Error: Property SLA_Brabikini on script SLHH_Upkeep attached to SLHH (B00012C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1308E856) is not the right type
[01/05/2019 - 10:21:26PM] Error: Property SLA_ThongLowleg on script SLHH_Upkeep attached to SLHH (B00012C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1308EDC2) is not the right type
[01/05/2019 - 10:21:26PM] Error: Property SLA_ThongCString on script SLHH_Upkeep attached to SLHH (B00012C4) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (1308EDC3) is not the right type

these values are keywords from BakaFactory's (aka factoryclose) version of Sexlab aroused redux which adds keywords for skimpy armors. They are not needed for SLHH to operate correctly.

Im still using 2.72v (I believe its the one where "semen rule check" wasn't implemented yet?).

Have the same settings as Yuni posted above.
Even when I see a bump dialog ("Watch where you going!", etc...) - 39 times out of 40 the scene refuses to trigger.

Also, I ve noticed there is a "Dangerous Conditions" checkbox. I tried to check and unchek it a few times - can't tell the difference. 

here re the settings

SSHscreen03.png

4 hours ago, Ellavriel said:

Im still using 2.72v (I believe its the one where "semen rule check" wasn't implemented yet?).

Have the same settings as Yuni posted above.
Even when I see a bump dialog ("Watch where you going!", etc...) - 39 times out of 40 the scene refuses to trigger.

Also, I ve noticed there is a "Dangerous Conditions" checkbox. I tried to check and unchek it a few times - can't tell the difference. 

here re the settings

The "Dangerous Conditions" has to be ticked. It is something Guffel, the original author of the mod, made. Why? What was it supposed to mean? No clue.

Also, you might what to check the morality rules. I haven't looked it the update yet but it has been one of the things that people (from what I read) miss to change after the update.

Edit: This reminds me of something. I recall once the mod stopped working after an update but the Reset feature helped me fixing things. Give it a try!

57 minutes ago, Jaymega0817 said:

Why does this require a password?

I cannot tell as to why, but I can tell you that the password is in the description page. It is even in bold if my memory serves me right.

5 hours ago, Meteox said:

The "Dangerous Conditions" has to be ticked. It is something Guffel, the original author of the mod, made. Why? What was it supposed to mean? No clue.

Also, you might what to check the morality rules. I haven't looked it the update yet but it has been one of the things that people (from what I read) miss to change after the update.

Edit: This reminds me of something. I recall once the mod stopped working after an update but the Reset feature helped me fixing things. Give it a try!

I cannot tell as to why, but I can tell you that the password is in the description page. It is even in bold if my memory serves me right.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, none of these seems to be related to my issue. ?

One thing that I ve noticed is that the bump scene triggers 1-2 times AFTER i load the game from scratch. - Its like something interrupts the "bump" to work properly after a few minutes of play once it's been triggered already. It is really weird since SSH is almost at the bottom of my load order.

V2.751 here
The mod only works when I start a new game, and only works on the very first NPC that I bump into.
Tried to wait for 12+ hours, no luck.

Also, after the NPC Strangle me and I fail to resist (He's gonna rape me now pop-up showed up) the NPC just run away

Oldrim here,
Here's my setting

20190108121531_1.jpg

20190108121537_1.jpg