Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

Hmm... dumb question maybe, but what do you mean by needing to "Bump" into an NPC to start? do I have to walk by an NPC slowly, walk very close to them or literally sprint into them so it triggers that stumbling animation? or maybe just stop and gaze into their eyes for a moment lol, cos I've tried all of that and I seem to be unable to get an attack to start, so far, I've tested registering my worn armor in Sexlab Aroused, no luck, so I then ticked the "No need for Skimpy Clothes" option, and still nothing.

How does the mod actually go about starting a scene? does it run a script once hourly ingame? is it a cloak? I know you say it's a spell, but then you say it's no longer a spell... so... I'm confused, is there a minimum arousal level an NPC has to be in to start an attack?

Also, that "Dangerous Condition" option, it just says "No reason, just tick it or it won't work." what won't work? the mod? there's an "Enabled" tick box for the mod so... huh??? lol, I'm lost.

Just now, AnonAngelion said:

Hmm... dumb question maybe, but what do you mean by needing to "Bump" into an NPC to start? do I have to walk by an NPC slowly, walk very close to them or literally sprint into them so it triggers that stumbling animation? or maybe just stop and gaze into their eyes for a moment lol, cos I've tried all of that and I seem to be unable to get an attack to start, so far, I've tested registering my worn armor in Sexlab Aroused, no luck, so I then ticked the "No need for Skimpy Clothes" option, and still nothing.

There are a few more MCM menu settings you can try loosening up - morality and relationship.  I think the morality one may need to be changed from default for most friendly NPCs to trigger a scene.  Once I set "No need for skimpy clothing" and any morality allowed NPCs would force-greet my PC very quickly after sprinting into them (I don't know if lighter bumps will trigger it - I only tested the mod for a little bit). 

11 minutes ago, AnonAngelion said:

How does the mod actually go about starting a scene? does it run a script once hourly ingame? is it a cloak? I know you say it's a spell, but then you say it's no longer a spell... so... I'm confused, is there a minimum arousal level an NPC has to be in to start an attack?

Also, that "Dangerous Condition" option, it just says "No reason, just tick it or it won't work." what won't work? the mod? there's an "Enabled" tick box for the mod so... huh??? lol, I'm lost.

Dangerous Condition has to be selected for the mod to work as well as it being enabled.

I moved this mod to the very bottom of my load order (despite LOOT's sorting, thanks to advice in this thread) and since doing so most any bump into an npc can trigger it, walking, jogging, sprinting, pretty routinely. (This is also on a new game, just fyi.) It seems that sometimes an NPC needs to finish the sandbox activity they were doing before triggering, or complete a vanilla dialog with another npc.

In fact, I have had this mod trigger in the middle of a SLAdventures gangrape just from an npc being shoved around by the animation stage shifts - which is kind of a problem actually, as the game keeps trying to run both and the pc keeps popping back and forth between the two animations.  Does anyone else have this? Or know a fix?

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, Vithiss said:

Dangerous Condition has to be selected for the mod to work as well as it being enabled.

I moved this mod to the very bottom of my load order (despite LOOT's sorting, thanks to advice in this thread) and since doing so most any bump into an npc can trigger it, walking, jogging, sprinting, pretty routinely. (This is also on a new game, just fyi.) It seems that sometimes an NPC needs to finish the sandbox activity they were doing before triggering, or complete a vanilla dialog with another npc.

In fact, I have had this mod trigger in the middle of a SLAdventures gangrape just from an npc being shoved around by the animation stage shifts - which is kind of a problem actually, as the game keeps trying to run both and the pc keeps popping back and forth between the two animations.  Does anyone else have this? Or know a fix?

Hope that helps.

Ooh, that sounds rough, I'm no expert, but I reckon that is a simple mod conflict my friend, if there is no failsafe coded into this mod to prevent attacks during Sexlab animations then there will be no fix other than disabling Horrible Harassment when you don't want it triggering, which defeats the purpose of it I feel, but oh well, maybe the author will change that at some point hopefully. :)

Cheers for the tip in any case, I'll keep testing. ;)

13 hours ago, Vithiss said:

Hope that helps.

I haven't had that happen yet but I have had SLAdventures give me the xxx is going to use you while in the process of the stripping/playing animation this mod uses before the actual sex starts.

still having trouble, I've moved this almost to the bottom of the load order (alternative lives has to be lowest).  Relationship is set at 5, since it says NPCs with higher relationship can't approach.  Morality is at 0 since it says NPCs with higher morality can approach.  Those messages actually seem reversed from what one would normally expect, but that's what the MCM menu says.

All the other settings are as per the instructions (sexy clothes not required, dangerous condition selected, mod enabled).

Any suggestions?

34 minutes ago, marymuir2 said:

Any suggestions?

Contact your favorite mod author and have them add a harassment scene trigger to their mod so this mods awesomeness will trigger on other conditions? Instructions on how to call for a harassment are on the front page. :)

You probably meant how to fix the existing trigger... :) but I thought I throw that little tidbit out there. :P 

3 hours ago, Corsayr said:

Contact your favorite mod author and have them add a harassment scene trigger to their mod so this mods awesomeness will trigger on other conditions? Instructions on how to call for a harassment are on the front page. :)

You probably meant how to fix the existing trigger... :) but I thought I throw that little tidbit out there. :P 

I was asking for a fix for the existing trigger, I since had it trigger inside the eldergleam sanctuary with the fellow who travels with you, with him following me no bumping??  Weird how he was going through the HH dialogue and the eldergleam follower dialogue at the same time.  I'm not getting the 'random' encounters but this is triggering at the same time as some other vanilla dialogue, not sure why.

A little idea, instead of only pressing a button to resists maybe a small little dialogue from the player ?

For example : Hands off me. Next Stage : i'm calling for help and so on.

Anf if possible Same for the rapist.

Edit : Btw, what does "Dangerous Conditions" actually do, when enabled ? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Monkito said:

A little idea, instead of only pressing a button to resists maybe a small little dialogue from the player ?

For example : Hands off me. Next Stage : i'm calling for help and so on.

Anf if possible Same for the rapist.

Edit : Btw, what does "Dangerous Conditions" actually do, when enabled ? Thanks.

Dangerous Condition actually does nothing. Simply it's a ON/OFF button. I like the idea of calling for a help but the function needs scanning script, which leads to constantly circulating 'while' function. I don't want that.

6 hours ago, marymuir2 said:

I was asking for a fix for the existing trigger, I since had it trigger inside the eldergleam sanctuary with the fellow who travels with you, with him following me no bumping??  Weird how he was going through the HH dialogue and the eldergleam follower dialogue at the same time.  I'm not getting the 'random' encounters but this is triggering at the same time as some other vanilla dialogue, not sure why.

Maybe he is not moral enough to keep his dirty urge inside?. I bet he deserved a quick death after trying to rape her. Hm... I know he follows PC in Eldergleam quest line, but that doesn't mean that he is in 'CurrentFollower' faction.  I think that's the reason.

On 6/24/2018 at 12:18 PM, TnTTnT said:

My idea, the choice to resist or do nothing would be better to be asked only when before strip and before rape start.

I use Nise Bikini Armor and got so prompted many times before actual rape begin.

Speaking the truth, those frequently popping up messages are intentional. I modified Sexlab Aroused Redux a little bit to add some keywords there to differentiate properties of armors like T-panty / Eroarmor(already SAR has it) / Halfnakedbikini / Halfnaked, etc. I mean when there is a panty armor with keyword 'T-panty', rapers would try to strip her panty before strip the cuirass.

On 6/24/2018 at 3:50 PM, jennievm said:

V 2.2 It worked well in SE aswell once the animations were converted. What changed from 2.2 to 2.3 ? I'm gonna convert this for myself to SE aswell :)

That sounds great. I'll write version history on it.

On 6/24/2018 at 5:07 PM, cailic said:

Oddest thing.  When I was trying to get an attack to initiate, it rarely did.  Now that I'm ignoring it, and just playing, attacks are happening quite frequently. 

That's just the response I wanted to see!? I got you!

On 6/24/2018 at 4:31 PM, Dojo_dude said:

Can somebody help with figuring out the MCM? The morality is confusing, like above or below "0", and for crime is it "will commit crimes starting at" or will not?

For those who approach, one setting has CAN'T and the other has CAN, its confusing.

There is a breif explanation on MCM. You can see it.

On 6/25/2018 at 6:42 PM, Monkito said:

Really nice mod i have to say. played a while with it, and it will stay in my load list :D

One Question, would it it be possible to make something like this with animals ?

I know there is aroused creatures, and i like that mod, but its to brav. One jump and animation starts. something rude like in this mod would be really nice.

Maybe... But I need more time to make proper animations going well along with the mod.

On 6/25/2018 at 11:31 PM, SmokeMage said:

This is a great mod. However, some MCM settings may have their problems.

First, Morality doesn't defined right, in fact morality 0 means "any crime", 3 means "no crime", so this system should be reversed, with default "3 or less than 3", not "0 or more than 0".

Second, I have to check "No need to wear sexy clothes", toggle clothe in Sexlab Aroused Redux is useless. Maybe this because Sexlab Aroused Redux can only toggle clothe in slot 32 (Body Armor), but this mod will check skirt or cape as well. I'm not sure the true cause, just suppose it may need some improvements.

At last, the player doesn't moan during rape, I think it's not right: She is not unconscious after all.

No need to wear sexy clothes doesn't mean that only classified cuirass will be stripped by a raper. It means when you don't have to wear sexy armors checked in Sexlab Aroused mod. Rapers will difinetely strip anything that bothers him from raping her.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Dangerous Condition actually does nothing. Simply it's a ON/OFF button. I like the idea of calling for a help but the function needs scanning script, which leads to constantly circulating 'while' function. I don't want that.

Ah ok.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Maybe... But I need more time to make proper animations going well along with the mod.

no problem.  take all the time you need, if you want to do this ofc.

Thanks for answers.

Huh, I think another good feature for this mod is if you're already in jail, guards may choose to 'harrass' you while you're in your cell. They enter and say something along the lines of "It's time for your punishment." And your dialogue choice is, "But I'm already..! Hey! Let me go!" Then it proceeds as normal...BUT..if you resist and succeed, it will raise your bounty, and they might just try again, as they're guards not just some random dude. When they're done,(Or failed to rape you enough times) they'll leave the cell and close the cell door. There might need to be a scrip that keeps you from moving as they leave, maybe with your character lying on the ground afterward like with SL Defeat. You could press any movement key to get up after they're out of the cell, though....WELL this is just a suggestion anyways, although it would be cool to see something like this added to this mod. I don't know of many SL mods that deal with jail time. (That don't change going to jail ENTIRELY)

I have some problem

first is the dialog to display too fast. I already has "Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice" installed

second NPC still has original dialog which is weird.

third after the animation is ended, the harassment message still shown.

the first two problem may not happened in every NPC. I test that in whiterun.

Hi, I took a quick a look at this mod.  Factoryclose, there are a few technical problems you might not be aware of.

This mod changes the behavior of the vanilla Paralysis spell (the expert level spell that the player can learn).  That's probably from the original version that used paralysis, so not your fault, but modifying base spells is not good and really should be removed from the mod.

It looks like the mod adds a couple of loading screens.  But the models that the screens try to display do not exist. 

Not sure what's causing it, but if I enable this mod on MO, it doesn't even show anything on the loading screen and crashes almost instantly. Tried a clean profile with only this mod and its dependencies and it works, though, so I guess it's conflicting with something.

Edit: Nevermind, it was a FNIS problem with another mod.

Might be out of the approach of this mod, but for pure rape i'd honestly prefer SL Adventures (which is a fork of the Cursed Loot rape which is great imho). What i'd like to have though and fit very well at least to the atmosphere of this mod:

In some circumstances you might find yourself approached by a kind of gang.

As a kinda obvious example, when you enter the place in Markarth where all the miners live, everybody in this cell will come towards you. For the "powerfull hero overwhelmed by beggars" thing, maybe add a trap. If triggered, you'll be gangbanged. Doesn't necessarily have to be a visible trap, not sure if that would cause problems with NPCs walking into it, imho a trigger the PC can't avoid while everybody else does would work fine too.

For Riften something similar might be added to the ratway, just that additional NPCs would be required. Not sure about this or if there is any other mod that adds some there.

For other cities also additional NPCs would be required, can trigger anywhere but only at night. Not sure how to solve the beeing overwhelmed problem here. Maybe some dialogue would solve it, such as:

PC: "What do you want? I'll kill you all if you touch me!" 

NPC: "Probably you can kill some of us, but you won't kill us all before one of us makes it to the guards."

PC: "You want to rape me and call the guardsif i don't submit?"

NPC: "Well yes, we are citizens here and you aren't, so... guards will believe us."

If the PC owns property or is thane, she can get away here with talking, or kill them. If not, she has to fight. I guess there wouldn't be any bounties added since they would probably have to start the fight, not sure how to solve that. Maybe just add bounties via script. Dialogues might vary more depending on other circumstances like if the PC knows she's the dragonborn, if the NPCs are rich (more influence to the guards) or poor,...

Possibly additionally: If entering any barracks without beeing Thane of that city, guards might decide to have some fun with you. No witnesses around and their word will count more than yours, right?

Having a follower avoids all of those, except maybe the "other cities" part.

I don't have any particularly good ideas for "realistically" resolving the -how to overpower the over-powered PC- problem but Nazzzgul666 did give me a thought:

How about a chance that the PC will get a bounty if they successfully resist and escape? Reported to the local guards for assaulting the would-be rapist. All hail the Dragon-bully sort of thing.  Just a thought.

Thanks again 

Since Get Stripped is currently (and likely, permanently, dead) how about introducing some features from that?

I don't mean steal his story/quest line. Just add a chance that you're just stripped as a humiliating punishment for not watching where you are going (and perhaps being rude about it) using the stripping and cover animations.

Also the option to choose animations in the MCM, for example just spanking or groping.

Thanks for the Mod, it's a great one to have running and just forget about until you bump into the wrong person :)

I might have discovered why some people are saying that the mod doesn't work for them.

It had been working very reliably for me, but then it stopped.  No amount of bumping would trigger a reaction.  Eventually I thought to check the stage of the mod's main quest, and sure enough it was stuck above zero.  I waited for 10 real minutes (over 3 game hours) and it never reset.  (The mod really could benefit from a timeout on the force greet to prevent this.)

Backtracking along my path, I eventually found the problem.  The bard in the local inn was trying to force greet me, but he was stuck in his bard animation and couldn't.  It was only when I clicked on him to speak to him that the mod's "hey you ran into me" dialogue triggered.  I'm thinking that NPCs in the JobBardFaction should be excluded to prevent this, since they can't chase after you if they're performing. 

For people experiencing problems, use "getstage slhh" to see if you're stuck.  If it's not zero, you have a problem.  The only easy fix appears to be to use the MCM option to reset the quest.  This has the unfortunate effect of also changing your MCM options back to the defaults.  A "soft" reset option would be a welcome addition. 

This is a fun little mod, which succeeds because it does just one thing, filling a niche that no other mod handles.  It doesn't try to be a general rape mod (there are already several well developed ones available).  The custom animations look good, and the mod adds an element of risk to carelessly sprinting through town.  It has a few rough edges because this revised version is newly released, but hopefully these will be corrected in time.  

58 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

amazing mod and amazing animation ...got an idea ...a milk mod economy patch that allow npc to approach dragonborn and get fresh milk...in a humiliating way !!??

I would love that and probably a couple of mods could make good use of it. The problem is the lack of animations for that, though.