Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

I'd agree with other people that having to physically sprint into NPCs in order to trigger this mod kind of seems like a strange design choice. Especially since with some mods, sprinting into NPCs is considered an attack, and makes people hostile/gives you a bounty. (This is the case for me.) It seems to me that if sprinting into NPCs triggers this mod, then the player has basically complete control over when the attempted rapes happen, which seems backwards. It should be out of the player's control, and just happen automatically, regardless of what the player does or doesn't do.

3 hours ago, Vidust said:

I'd agree with other people that having to physically sprint into NPCs in order to trigger this mod kind of seems like a strange design choice.

Sprinting into an NPC is just the easiest way to trigger an assault.  Gave you ever noticed that if you stand right next to an NPC, sometimes that NPC will say "Huh?" and take a few steps back?  This mod also treats that as a "bump". 

3 hours ago, Vidust said:

It seems to me that if sprinting into NPCs triggers this mod, then the player has basically complete control over when the attempted rapes happen, which seems backwards. It should be out of the player's control, and just happen automatically, regardless of what the player does or doesn't do.

You're right, this is mostly under the player's control.  Mostly.  I've been using it because I used to sprint all over town, banging into everyone leaving a trail of "Hey, watch it!" behind me.  I figured that there should be a consequence, and this mod offers that.  It still happens by accident when I round a corner and smack into someone, or stand too close to someone in a crowded tavern, so I don't count that as being under my control.  It happened because I was careless. 

This mod fills a niche, and doesn't try to do more than that (author's quote: "I just want this mod as simple as it meant to be").  It's good at that, and runs well alongside a full-featured rape mod like Deviously Enslaved Continued, or SexLab Adventures, both of which take matters out of the player character's control.  This mod doesn't compete with general rape mods, it complements them. 

On 8/11/2018 at 12:04 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Sprinting into an NPC is just the easiest way to trigger an assault.  Gave you ever noticed that if you stand right next to an NPC, sometimes that NPC will say "Huh?" and take a few steps back?  This mod also treats that as a "bump". 

You're right, this is mostly under the player's control.  Mostly.  I've been using it because I used to sprint all over town, banging into everyone leaving a trail of "Hey, watch it!" behind me.  I figured that there should be a consequence, and this mod offers that.  It still happens by accident when I round a corner and smack into someone, or stand too close to someone in a crowded tavern, so I don't count that as being under my control.  It happened because I was careless. 

This mod fills a niche, and doesn't try to do more than that (author's quote: "I just want this mod as simple as it meant to be").  It's good at that, and runs well alongside a full-featured rape mod like Deviously Enslaved Continued, or SexLab Adventures, both of which take matters out of the player character's control.  This mod doesn't compete with general rape mods, it complements them. 

In my game it works only with fast sprinting. So this mod mostly never triggers occasionaly and that is bad because it is cool, but run to everyone to trigger it is odd and unrealistic. So I guess it would be better to make it as in original version where the mod triggers when PC just passed nearby the criminal man.

6 hours ago, Vita2016 said:

In my game it works only with fast sprinting. So this mod mostly never triggers occasionaly and that is bad because it is cool, but run to everyone to trigger it is odd and unrealistic. So I guess it would be better to make it as in original version where the mod triggers when PC just passed nearby the criminal man.

That would be cool, but the other rape mods already do that.  This one is (to my knowledge) unique in turning bump events into rapes.  There's also a big difference between making physical contact in a bump, and simply passing nearby.  If there's no contact, what is the offense?  If you want your character to be raped just because other NPCs are around, you might consider a general purpose rape mod (there are several available, with a wide range of features). 

It's nice that this mod adds something different and doesn't try to reinvent the wheel and be like the other mods.  You have asked the author of SexLab Adventures to integrate that mod with this one, and if that happens it might get you what you're looking for. 

There are various ways to trigger a bump.  Just standing still in an NPC's path can do it when the NPC collides with the PC, and I've seen this mod react to that.  Just yesterday, my character was trading with a merchant in the Windhelm marketplace.  Another NPC walked right up behind my character, making physical contact (the pervert!).  As soon as I closed the trade window and attempted to move (not sprinting), this mod registered a bump and that NPC grabbed the PC.  I've even had the mod trigger just by entering a tavern.  An NPC was standing right in the entrance, and *bump*! 

However, as I mentioned on July 4 (see below), there are gaps in the types of NPCs that this mod considers as valid, since it's based on voice type.  Most NPCs are covered, but a few are not, which will reduce the chance of a reaction to a bump.  A script-heavy game might also miss it due to script lag, so each player's game performance can be a little different. 

9 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

same problem here...mod triggered only once...and never again...what to ? i tried reinstalling but nothing happens.

Each time you think the mod is broken or not, open up the console command and type in getstage slhh. If the value is not equal to zero then you will have to reset the mod from the MCM menu. Just make sure the Dangerous Condition is ticked.

10 hours ago, Meteox said:

Each time you think the mod is broken or not, open up the console command and type in getstage slhh. If the value is not equal to zero then you will have to reset the mod from the MCM menu. Just make sure the Dangerous Condition is ticked.

hey thanks for the info! but in mcm menu of this mod i can only enable or disable the mod...how do i reset it? cause i tried disabling and enabling and nothing happened!  btw the stage is at 10  dunno what that means

2 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

hey thanks for the info! but in mcm menu of this mod i can only enable or disable the mod...how do i reset it? cause i tried disabling and enabling and nothing happened!  btw the stage is at 10  dunno what that means

As I said, if the value is not zero then you will need to reset the mod. You will find the option to reset it under the Animation Settings, just scroll down. You must leave the MCM menu, open it again and reconfigure the setting again. Make sure Dangerous Condition is on and that the mod is enabled.

1 hour ago, Meteox said:

As I said, if the value is not zero then you will need to reset the mod. You will find the option to reset it under the Animation Settings, just scroll down. You must leave the MCM menu, open it again and reconfigure the setting again. Make sure Dangerous Condition is on and that the mod is enabled.

hey thanks that fixed it! that option was well hidden there... i never saw it!

On 7/4/2018 at 3:10 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I made some changes to my own copy of the mod, simple things that don't expand the mod's scope or add dependencies on other mods.  I'll list a few of those changes here in case any are of interest to the mod's author.  Except for the MCM suggestions I've already made these changes to my own version, so this isn't for my own benefit, it's for others.

As I mentioned above, performing bards can cause the mod to get stuck.  After discovering that, I excluded any NPC in JobBardFaction.

I found a few NPC voice types that were not covered (I don't think these NPCs will react otherwise), so I added MaleCommonerAccented and MaleNordCommander.

I cleaned up some of the spelling and wording.  In the pop-ups I replaced "He" with "My attacker" to cover female attackers.

I reworked how the mod groups voice types, and I added one or two more responses for each type for variety.  For example, I put the two old man voices in the same dialogue topic, so I could tailor the language.  The old man grumps about youngsters not showing respect to elders, and the player can respond with things like "Don't try anything old man or you'll just hurt yourself", "You old fool, you can't do anything", or "Are you a pervert?  Get away, you dirty old man!"

I excluded old women, even when female attack is enabled.  They look bizarre in sex scenes (old face with young firm body) and I didn't think that grandma would be strong enough.  It might be interesting if instead, old ladies demand payment (pay 100 gold or get a 500 gold bounty for "assaulting" an old lady).

I also excluded Khajiit and Argonians.  To me these races look strange in sex scenes, and some sex/rape mods have an option to exclude them.  An MCM toggle could give players the choice. 

I added the MaleGuard voice, so guards can be assaulters (not sure if they could do that before).  Some people might not want this (not all guards are corrupt), so a percentage slider in MCM for guard attacks would let players choose.  I run into guards a lot so I wanted to include them.  I gave them their own branching dialogue topic, so they have a variety of responses:

"You assaulted an officer of the law.  So I'm going to teach you a game, 'Crime & Punishment'" to which the player can respond with the old naive line "What?  Sorry, I don't want to play any games.  Just let me go."

Another guard branch is "You just assaulted an officer of the law.  So I get to punish you.  It's my favorite part of this job!".  The player has several random responses, including:

Player:  Let me go, you animal.  That's abuse of authority!
Guard:  The only "abuse" is what I'm going to do to your hole.  I'm going to make a public example of you!

Player:  You're a guard!  You can't just rape me!
Guard:  Think of this as your public service, showing everyone what happens to naughty lawbreakers.  Haha!

Just some examples of how some extra lines can add variety. 

I didn't care for the screaming and running away when the player escapes.  I was concerned that it could mess up an NPC that I'd need to interact with, plus it just felt unrealistic.  I disabled the response.  An MCM toggle for this feature would be nice.  (It would be better if the NPC shouted a curse at you if you escape, but that's more ambitious.)

I counted 14 separate clothing checks that the mod makes for every dialogue topic (it looks like half of those are duplicates).  That seems like excessive processing.  Also, a number of those are looking for keywords that only exist in the author's modified version of SexLabAroused.  It doesn't break the mod, but it does display as errors in the editor and really should be removed from the public version available here. 

Does clothing need to be checked at all?  Whether you're naked or fully armored, knocking someone down or stepping on his foot still hurts (probably more if you're in metal armor) and since it's a LoversLab mod the response is going to sexual. :)  The logic and processing could be simplified by having an NPC respond regardless of player clothing (there's already a probability slider to reduce the chance).  I ended up removing all the clothing checks in my own copy to hopefully improve performance (14 conditions in 14 dialogue topics = 196 fewer checks). 

Please consider all of this as constructive feedback.  I like the mod, and I'm just offering some thoughts in case you decide to develop it further.

I also wanna second all these ideas. Went in and edited some of the files myself based off of HexBolt's post. I even added multiple dialogue branches to the guards:

Guard: Did you just assault an  enforcer of the law? That's a punishable offense. A very punishable offense...

Player: No! I was just... Hey! Get your hands off me!!

Guard: Not cooperating with a guard's orders either? Hmm.. I think your bounty just went up! Heh...

Player: Wait! You're a guard! You can't just  rape me!

Guard: I can do whatever I want. For you, it's either this or the stockades. Don't fight it.

I found that adding MaleGuard voice didn't work though, So I had to check for IsGuard. However i'm very inexperienced with CK, so I might have done these checks wrong.

Either way, I like the suggestions that HexBolt had and wanted to bump them so the author might see them.

On 8/13/2018 at 1:36 PM, Vita2016 said:

Yeah, It only works for fast sprinting in mine too. I also wish it triggered just off of a normal actor bump.

There seems to be a way to detect that in CK with the IsSmallBump() method

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=IsSmallBump

But i'm not sure how to change it. I only see the topics under the ActorCollideWithActor subtype, I'm guessing the type of bump is a default value set somewhere. 

2 hours ago, ren12345 said:

I found that adding MaleGuard voice didn't work though, So I had to check for IsGuard. However i'm very inexperienced with CK, so I might have done these checks wrong.

I'm not sure why the MaleGuard voice check didn't work for you.  The main difference I can see with IsGuard is that that one would potentially include female guards.  I'm glad that you found a solution. 

I've been making a few other fine tuning adjustments, such as adding a filter for GetPlayerTeammate to exclude "teammates" as attackers.  (A teammate includes those NPCs who follow you for the duration of a quest, but aren't true followers and don't allow inventory access.)  After running into a teammate in a doorway a few times I decided to put a stop to that. 

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm not sure why the MaleGuard voice check didn't work for you.  The main difference I can see with IsGuard is that that one would potentially include female guards.  I'm glad that you found a solution. 

I've been making a few other fine tuning adjustments, such as adding a filter for GetPlayerTeammate to exclude "teammates" as attackers.  (A teammate includes those NPCs who follow you for the duration of a quest, but aren't true followers and don't allow inventory access.)  After running into a teammate in a doorway a few times I decided to put a stop to that. 

So may be you propose to Bakafactory to upload your modernized version of the mod? 

9 hours ago, ren12345 said:

Yeah, It only works for fast sprinting in mine too. I also wish it triggered just off of a normal actor bump.

There seems to be a way to detect that in CK with the IsSmallBump() method

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=IsSmallBump

But i'm not sure how to change it. I only see the topics under the ActorCollideWithActor subtype, I'm guessing the type of bump is a default value set somewhere. 

Yes it seems it is default. So the only way is to return the method of original HH when rape event triggered by passing nearby 

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Tried this mod and discovered it needs a Package to be applied to the rapist that does NOT have player greetings enabled.  It really breaks the immersion to have the rapist continually spamming greetings while they do their dastardly deed.

Well, you could use this mod that works for me, To Your Face - Sensible NPC Commenting. Seems to work well enough for me, they don't seem to spam greetings when they grab my pc.

I don't sprint everywhere I go... In fact, most of the time, I go into town heavily encumbered till I can make my rounds to the stores. Would be nice if one of the NPCs decided to just walk into you randomly to activate it as well. Most times, they will walk around you and keep going.

Only at night, not checked... But have only been attempted at night so far.

Assulted Once after having consensual sex with someone, They decided to rape me, of course, I chose do nothing, cause I wasn't done with him anyway... Then after he was done with me, I made it outside, where he grabbed me again, and due to the chance of a threesome, a guard joined it... Oh well, he likes to share...

The third and forth times was, as I entered the tavern, Brenen was just inside the door. I didn't bump him, I wasn't even moving, Even resisting him failed. LOL And after he got done, he did it again.

When it works, it's great.

When Mourice failed, he screamed and ran off, before I could get to the tree, I went looking for him, when access to the tree was available, but he couldn't be found. It broke the desired part of the quest, forcing a reload of the area.

I like the idea of it being incorporated to work with SLA. Then voice types could be removed entirely, and work solely on the arousal of the person you bumped into.

Another suggestion would be, "Allow Rape", and "Playfully resist" both allowing the rape, and not have another choice pop up. Where Allow Rape, you do not resists, and the guy strips you without any more struggle animations. And playful resist, is you getting stripped with the struggle animation.

During the scene, it has the player say things, the flicker on the screen is so fast, I can't read it.

- I am a slow reader

- Yes I have Fus Do Ruh, it's required for any non voiced content to keep it on screen for more than a second.

On 8/10/2018 at 4:04 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Not only does standing close to someone cause a bump but they will bump into you when you are standing still and talk like it was you that bumped them.

I have two SKSE mods (no esp) that makes my character "transparent" to other walking around NPCs if I'm talking and makes the followers to "not bump into me" while following.

It's probably for these that this mod doesn't work at all for me.

I really hope to see a different way to start the harassement.

4 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

I have two SKSE mods (no esp) that makes my character "transparent" to other walking around NPCs if I'm talking and makes the followers to "not bump into me" while following.

It's probably for these that this mod doesn't work at all for me.

I really hope to see a different way to start the harassement.

Instead of using that mod that makes you transparent, remove it and use that To Your Face SKSE mod that I linked a few posts above these. To Your Face works well enough for me, and as a plus, people don't talk to you unless you're practically looking at them, same for when you're in dialogue with someone else.

I already have it, along a Skyrim.ini setting as "fAIMGreetingDistance=100" in the General section.

The SKSE plugin I was talking about is one that avoides the walking (like idiots) NPCs tu push me away while I have a conversation with someone. With this plugin, the idiots pass "trough me" without interfering.