Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

5 hours ago, matekun said:

It's posible for women to just strip the pc clothes and not rape?

You know,because of jealousy or angriness,something like that.

If I remember correctly... As it starts, press the end key, default Sexlab "Stop Animations" hotkey. That will stop the animation as it starts, and they won't ever get to the finish. Could be a good option for you, to help keep the mod simple. I just disable same gender myself, for most mods, And it frustrates me when a mod forces same gender actions where I am involved, in consensual acts, so I end the scene.

Amazing mod! I really like the initial struggling animation.

It would be great if there has some features like "Even Actor Height" and "Disable HDT High Heel" just like Sexlab-Framework at the beginning of struggling animation. You know, when you're being groped, the aggressor's hands are not in the right position when your character got high heel or taller..

And as some of others' opinion, i like the idea of increasing the chance being groped if the aggressor can actively approach to the player (maybe due to high aroused?).

Thanks for your awesome work! Keep it up!

On 10/4/2018 at 6:34 PM, shiramune said:

This mod looks really fun, however I only play on Sse for stability.
A version on the legendary edition planned a day?
"Google translated text"

2.3 was easily converted you can do it yourself. As for the latest version due to some changes its a harder im sure its possible I just don't have the time to mess around with facial meshes

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/9/2018 at 8:32 AM, jennievm said:

2.3 was easily converted you can do it yourself. As for the latest version due to some changes its a harder im sure its possible I just don't have the time to mess around with facial meshes

Jennievm, do you have version 2.3 or the conversion to share? I tried 2.4 and got tposes everywhere. ?

On 10/9/2018 at 8:32 AM, jennievm said:

Erf, I have never touched the editor and I completely ignore how to do, besides I have trouble with the English modding.
Thank you for responding, I hope someday someone can do it and share it.
Otherwise thank you modders continue to live Skyrim :)
text translated by Google

On 10/25/2018 at 12:42 AM, Loveryus said:

Jennievm, do you have version 2.3 or the conversion to share? I tried 2.4 and got tposes everywhere. ?

Don't bother with 2.4 there are other changes which im not to great with like facial meshes and stuff as for 2.3 I would love to share it but. Its not my mod and I cannot share mods I converted without the authors permission. I can however tell you that your problem is most likely the animations. Those need to be converted aswell if they are not you will get t-poses everywhere.

1 hour ago, jennievm said:

Don't bother with 2.4 there are other changes which im not to great with like facial meshes and stuff as for 2.3 I would love to share it but. Its not my mod and I cannot share mods I converted without the authors permission. I can however tell you that your problem is most likely the animations. Those need to be converted aswell if they are not you will get t-poses everywhere.

Hi, I already converted them. The problem was the behaviour file. Thanks for the feedback though!

3 hours ago, Rynnes Master said:

The esp points to two objects, LSResources/BikiniBra_GO.nif and LSResources/BikiniPanty_GO.nif that are not included in the mod package.  The result is that the load screen objects do not display although the text does (and Harassment is mispelled).

FYI

I noticed that. The missing parts are on me. Just my laziness keeps me from doing it. lol I'll fix it.

7 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Grabbed again..? Can you describe the situation more specifically?

this is what happens:

1. i bump into someone

2. i get grabbed(or you can call it hugged)

3. i get raped

4. end of animation

after that i get grabbed again, like it never ends. so what happens : 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4, 2 , 3, 4...

Good mod, a bit too... idk... reliant of the player decision.
It would be cool if it could be a bit more "interactive" I guess. I don't really have ideas about how to do it.
Maybe make some characters (like beggars, guards, idk) more likely to rape than common folks.
And make it some sort of struggling, or mulitiple choices of interactions like an event chain or based to a contest of stamina or something. Which could end with the playing losing against their will instead of just "let it happen".

Also, some after scene effects/dialogues would be nice.

But good mod anyway.

I really liked this mod even though it gets repetetive and annoying after a while.

Instead of getting stripped all the time alternatives like spanking or a brawl would be cool aswell.

In real life people would fall over when running into someone so adding a chance of tripping would be amazing aswell.

If the player is on the ground this could lead to more interesting scenes aswell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 11:04 PM, rewolfer said:

this is what happens:

1. i bump into someone

2. i get grabbed(or you can call it hugged)

3. i get raped

4. end of animation

after that i get grabbed again, like it never ends. so what happens : 1, 2, 3, 4, 2, 3, 4, 2 , 3, 4...

I have no idea what happend to you... I'll fix the bug if I happen to encounter the issue. Thank you.

On 11/9/2018 at 7:43 AM, MK66 said:

Good mod, a bit too... idk... reliant of the player decision.
It would be cool if it could be a bit more "interactive" I guess. I don't really have ideas about how to do it.
Maybe make some characters (like beggars, guards, idk) more likely to rape than common folks.
And make it some sort of struggling, or mulitiple choices of interactions like an event chain or based to a contest of stamina or something. Which could end with the playing losing against their will instead of just "let it happen".

Also, some after scene effects/dialogues would be nice.

But good mod anyway.

I want to leave this mod as simplest as possible, and make this lighter compared to any other heavily-scripted mods. And of course, this mod can be triggered through a simple equation that I wrote down here. You'll see other mods that use my mods as their dependency.

On 11/12/2018 at 10:14 PM, Loveryus said:

I really liked this mod even though it gets repetetive and annoying after a while.

Instead of getting stripped all the time alternatives like spanking or a brawl would be cool aswell.

In real life people would fall over when running into someone so adding a chance of tripping would be amazing aswell.

If the player is on the ground this could lead to more interesting scenes aswell.

I don't plan on improving this mod further but I like your idea. I'll make it happen when the time allows it.

12 minutes ago, gooser said:

Why not add a struggle bar / mini-game to escape (like Defeat has) ?

Why not messageboxes? I want my PC to get stripped by a raper one by one. But with a struggle bar? It just doesn't work with that. Defeat suits it well but this mod doesn't imao. Besides I don't have time for that. I am quite satisfied with the message boxes.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Why not messageboxes? I want my PC to get stripped by a raper one by one. But with a struggle bar? It just doesn't work with that. Defeat suits it well but this mod doesn't imao. Besides I don't have time for that. I am quite satisfied with the message boxes.

You could strip individual pieces through a timer during the struggle.

First of: Nice mod!

My only minor grief with it is that it could allow more meaningful decisions (currently I simply spam "resist", which is not really engaging).

How about this: Players can make risk-reward tradeoffs while harassed, turning it into a sort of minigame.

What the player wants to avoid: Rape. Since that's a one-dimensional goal (there is no way to sacrifice that goal for another), let's add another element: Pieces of armor can be stolen instead of "only" becoming undressed (%-chance).

Now we can generate a meaningful tradeoff. At each stage, the player can now choose between already existing options:

Struggle: Struggle as normal, but your armor might sometimes get stolen!

Concede: Let the rape happen, thus saving your armor from potentially becoming stolen.

(Also easy to add other options: Fight: Increased chance to escape, but if it fails, that piece of armor get's destroyed in the fight.)

Another way to go with this would be to let the player use his skill of estimating the probability for escape (if playing with stamina and/or level altered escape options). It could work like this:

Option 1: Increased escape chance, but lose two pieces of armor instead of one (or simply an increased strip chance).

Option 2: Reduced strip chance, but also reduced escape chance.

Option 3: Balanced.

Now, depending on who attacks you AND depending on how far you have already been stripped (well, and your MCM %-chances), your optimal choice changes. The intriguing part is that you have to guess how strong your enemy is to make the best choice. If you have resisted successfully many times and only need to resist a couple times more, the defensive option 2 gains in value. Whereas if you are close to being stripped naked, you are better off with option 1.

This two approaches can be combined to create an even deeper variety of options.

Oh, and a quick and simple request: More customizable MCM values. For example, a negative escape chance would be quite nice... I would like to use the "level difference" option, but with a high-level char, the escape chance is always too high. I could fix this myself if you'd allow negative escape chances. Similiar less than 12 "escape count" would be appreciated.

Another idea (I know, I know): Strip chance depending on level/stamina, like the escape chance.