Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

AHH, now I See how you get it working now. This whole time, I've been running right into people without -sprinting- into them thinking a force greet would happen that would get this mod working, because the description of this mods meaning of 'bump' was kinda cryptic to me. Yeah, you literally have to sprint -RIGHT- into someone for this mod to count it as -bumping- into them and as such, give you your chance to be harassed by said NPC(s). The reset probably helped too though. xD

On 7/18/2018 at 2:07 AM, Taven said:

This whole time, I've been running right into people without -sprinting- into them thinking a force greet would happen that would get this mod working, because the description of this mods meaning of 'bump' was kinda cryptic to me. Yeah, you literally have to sprint -RIGHT- into someone for this mod to count it as -bumping- into them and as such, give you your chance to be harassed by said NPC(s).

Basically the bump means you have to "displace" an NPC, jogging along bouncing off them without otherwise interrupting them doesn't do that. Sprinting into them is the easy way, you break them into the stumble/sidestep anim, displacing them from their normal course of action. I've also had Harassment trigger just from being "too close", usually on zoning thru a Tavern door or stumble-bouncing off clutter, if you appear or land right next to an NPC close enough to make them move over and/or drop a comment, that can "count" too and they may come after you  :)

47 minutes ago, cxsora said:

Need a option to turn on/off strip clothes in struggle, please!

Just curious, why?  Not trying to give you a hard time or anything, but to me getting stripped during the struggle is one of the mod's better features.  If you're going to be raped, shouldn't blocking clothing be removed?  It stays in your inventory, so it's not like you have to worry about losing it. 

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just curious, why?  Not trying to give you a hard time or anything, but to me getting stripped during the struggle is one of the mod's better features.  If you're going to be raped, shouldn't blocking clothing be removed?  It stays in your inventory, so it's not like you have to worry about losing it. 

Yeah, and SLHH seems to notice all kinds of pieces of clothing/armor in the slots their in to remove them, and it only removes enough clothing so the PC can be 'accessed'.

I like the idea of the mod, anyway I assume that some options will not work as they should. Have a look at the screenshot with TES5EDIT

image.thumb.png.fe4dfdffe207765adf2845f9ecfe3440.png

Next question: Will there be a version without the need to have sexlab installed only with the stripping feature ?

--> Similar to the old GetStripped Mod. Unfortunately Get stripped works only in whiterun and riften and the papyrus source is not included in that older mod.

If not, do you mind when I adopt parts of your mod and add this stripping feature into my own mod ?

Regards.

22 minutes ago, Adetu said:

I like the idea of the mod, anyway I assume that some options will not work as they should. Have a look at the screenshot with TES5EDIT

image.thumb.png.fe4dfdffe207765adf2845f9ecfe3440.png

The wording of the topic header, "Children of SLHH_Harrassment," raises questions. Is that a synonym for something?

6 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

The wording of the topic header, "Children of SLHH_Harrassment," raises questions. Is that a synonym for something?

No, "children" is just a phrase from computer science, meaning that one node/record is a child of another node/record. Every node at least is linked to one other node. The father of all is the so called root node.

I haven't checked this thread for amount of time since uploading. I've been very busy for doing some modification of Sexlab Approach and animating. Thank  you for letting me know the issues you guys posted here. I'm going to update as soon as I find why the bugs keep coming up. Thank you for reporting.

Most Amusing Escape

You know the farmer couple you meet on the road, who were attacked by a dragon and you can give 5 gold to?  They wander until they reach an inn.  At the inn, I accidentally bumped the farmer.  He grabbed my character, had just got her stripped ... and despawned.  His time was up. 

After assault,this mod's dialogue lines(in text) still apear in very short moments when i am near some npc's,near npc's which was involved in assault or was standing nearby i think,and the text keeps poping in.

Also,yes,it would be perfect if criminals could get you from some distance(without touch),because i know if i bump into them there will be trouble,so i don't bump into them,why should i pick the rape on purpose? MY character stupid or what? :D

But i am just building my mod list,and at the moment i have no mods which adds npc population,so maybe i will eat my words later:)

Also not sure which npc's assaults you,noticed guards and many vanilla npc's don't do anything,you can bump 50 times into them and nothing happens,just very few reacts,i guess this is where npc's from other mods must kick in?:)

22 hours ago, ILOV3THISGAM3 said:

After assault,this mod's dialogue lines(in text) still apear in very short moments when i am near some npc's,near npc's which was involved in assault or was standing nearby i think,and the text keeps poping in.

Also,yes,it would be perfect if criminals could get you from some distance(without touch),because i know if i bump into them there will be trouble,so i don't bump into them,why should i pick the rape on purpose? MY character stupid or what? :D

But i am just building my mod list,and at the moment i have no mods which adds npc population,so maybe i will eat my words later:)

Also not sure which npc's assaults you,noticed guards and many vanilla npc's don't do anything,you can bump 50 times into them and nothing happens,just very few reacts,i guess this is where npc's from other mods must kick in?:)

The text bug is rather annoying, the only way out of it from my experience is to reset the mod. And I agree with the part where the criminal could get you from a distance. I don't think you want to bump into people, not even in real life. 

6 hours ago, matekun said:

Not planning to do a male pc assault womens?

Thank you.

I don't know of any mod that strictly allows you to rape people only, but there is Sexlab Defeat. Among a sort of system that allows you to rape people, you can get a npc to yield(Or defeat them in combat via quite a few MCM settings) so that you can rape them. It also has a system where the NPC can get raped after being defeated(Not killed) in combat.(Also customization with the MCM.) I personally use this AND SL defeat, and don't worry, they're compatible.

This mod breaks for me. I sprint into everyone I see, and nothing happens.

When I'm around Sanguine, the text spoken by the player pops up for half a second many many times.

Reset quests works for one interaction, then the mod breaks again