Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

I might actually prefer no player input at all as an option, not require, but optional. The chance of resist strip/rape succeed could have an additional random factor on top of the current ones to give it a little dynamic feel.

I don't dislike the armor stealing/destroying either, but honestly at that point there's little reason to pick resist...as a player.

And yes a more "hands on" approach to followers would be fun.

Here is the updated 2.72 version of the mod in which I converted the new animations for usage in SkyrimSE and packaged it in one RAR file that you can simply extract into the Data folder. Again, it'll require the equivalent of regular Skyrim's mods requirements to work, and FNIS to be ran again if upgraded from the 2.41 version I posted last time.

I've noticed that's it's harder to trigger harassments, certain NPC's state doesn't allow them to become harassers and in the event they are suitable to harass, a 100% harass rate doesn't guarantee they will do so after only a single bump. I also think the cooldown starts in effect on mod activation because it takes an hour for the harassment to start?

New features are working great, though, and I enjoy them~

SexlabHHE_SSE_272.rar

I cant get the new version to work (im updating from 2.41).

On my first launch with the new version the game immediately crashed after loading my save.

Is there any kind of additional upgrade procedure we should do?

New game works but the MCM of the new version is empty. Except for Settings (Which shows nothing on the right panel) there is nothing there, even after waiting for 5mins and doing the autosave, load trick as well as the MCM force reload console command.

Maybe load order? Do you have any advice where to place your esp?

I'll restrain from posting my load order because everything else works perfectly and i haven't had a crash in over 1 month now (im very proud of that).

I have the .ESP file at the very bottom, and I used a clean save after extracting all files over the old ones, and it worked right away. I don't think sexlab and sexlabaroused order matters, but they're right after the DLCs. You could try downloading 2.41 back just to get to the MCM and turn the mod off before you remove the remnants of the data with one of the Save Cleaners softwares on the nexus and maybe also delete all scripts and files before going to 2.72.

I've come across one problem with SLHH Expansion which I'm hoping you can address.

I use Apropos2 which will sometimes have a stage repeat or a scene backup a stage and I've had this happen twice to me now where during a scene change a walker by or lookie lou will get pushed because they are to close to the scene which will kick off SLHH. 

The first time I got the force greet went through the dialog and was pulled out of the sex animation for the groping animation before the pop up to resist kicked off the scene stage of the sex scene changed and back to being in the sex animation.  The resist pop up came up clicked resist and was pulled back into the groping scene but as I was naked at that point the next popup was the getting raped popup.  Then I was bounced back and forth between the two sex scenes until one finally ended then the other finished as it should. 

The second time I got the force greet but didn't respond in hopes that the original scene would end then I could proceed with SLHH, however the force greet timed out and I got the dialog line and pulled from the sex scene for the groping strip scene. Hit resist was already naked so next popup started the SLHH sex scene while the other was still going and was then bouncing back and forth between the two scenes until the system said enough and CTD.

So what I'm hoping is you can add something to prevent SLHH from starting a scene if already in a sex scene.

I very much enjoy this mod... but one thing has continued to bother me about most rape mods in general is:

Why is my character the only woman who gets raped in Skyim?

What I would love, is an option for a random NPC to be raped according to an MCM setting (Once an hour/Once a day/etc.)

Animations wouldn't require all of the percentage math... just show a quick 5 second struggle animation followed by the rape.

You could choose to not include onlookers, or perhaps limit them to two to save on resources.

The advantage for me would be having rape seem a danger for all women in Skyim, without needing to load up my game (and papyrus) with additional burdens provided by slavery mods/etc. and all of their dependencies. 

So... What are my chances for such a request? :) 

I'm having a small issue, and I'm unsure how to fix it, or what's even causing it. The mod works fine, though, if I fail to resist.. Nothing happens. No animations play after that, no rape scene or anything. I'm simply allowed to walk away and go on playing, which kind of defeats the purpose of downloading the mod... I have all the required mods downloaded and in my game, just, the animations will not play when failing to resist.

Keeping in mind, I'm 100% not a great modder, so the answer might be stupidly simple and I just don't see it.

11 hours ago, DomDate said:

Why is my character the only woman who gets raped in Skyim?

Because setting up my own base AI structure often leads you to unwanted waste to your save and it needs too many efforts and times compared to the outcome. A lot of glitches are expected. Above all I'm working on a number of different mods, which menas I can't afford it. Sorry to say this... But we all always want our Skyrim fully functioning AI system, including me of course. It's not that I don't want to do it; it's just that I can't help it.

On 11/28/2018 at 8:50 AM, Dojo_dude said:

Don't you know.. we're never happy with simple here! :P

You're not happy. I am happy. I don't mean to be rude but I don't see it any obligatory here.

I don't buy complicated things. I buy them only when it is necessary to do it. It's about efficiency.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:40 AM, Siudhne said:

Oh, and a quick and simple request: More customizable MCM values. For example, a negative escape chance would be quite nice... I would like to use the "level difference" option, but with a high-level char, the escape chance is always too high. I could fix this myself if you'd allow negative escape chances. Similiar less than 12 "escape count" would be appreciated.

Another idea (I know, I know): Strip chance depending on level/stamina, like the escape chance.

I've been thinking about that 'level difference' system. IDK. I don't think you don't have to worry about the issue because level is just one of the factors that determines the total chance.

On 10/8/2018 at 1:36 PM, aspirine2 said:

could it be possible to add milking harassment ...??

Sadly no... Anything related to breasts won't work.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:21 AM, gooser said:

You could strip individual pieces through a timer during the struggle.

Maybe... but I have no time for searching for the codes related to Struggle bar. I have my hands full right now...?

I'm working on Sexlab Approach and it bugs me a lot!!

Anyway if you know something about it, just let me know.

TBH, I usaually don't do complicated things and if it has to be optional, I hate to do it.

But well... I'll try it anyway when I have my free time.

On 11/28/2018 at 5:09 AM, Vita2016 said:

I have a problem with mcm. It is with "$SLHH" before the words

Could you remove the previous version and then make a clean save, try again?

That'll help you.

On 11/28/2018 at 6:18 AM, Siudhne said:

First of: Nice mod!

My only minor grief with it is that it could allow more meaningful decisions (currently I simply spam "resist", which is not really engaging).

How about this: Players can make risk-reward tradeoffs while harassed, turning it into a sort of minigame.

What the player wants to avoid: Rape. Since that's a one-dimensional goal (there is no way to sacrifice that goal for another), let's add another element: Pieces of armor can be stolen instead of "only" becoming undressed (%-chance).

Now we can generate a meaningful tradeoff. At each stage, the player can now choose between already existing options:

Struggle: Struggle as normal, but your armor might sometimes get stolen!

Concede: Let the rape happen, thus saving your armor from potentially becoming stolen.

(Also easy to add other options: Fight: Increased chance to escape, but if it fails, that piece of armor get's destroyed in the fight.)

Another way to go with this would be to let the player use his skill of estimating the probability for escape (if playing with stamina and/or level altered escape options). It could work like this:

Option 1: Increased escape chance, but lose two pieces of armor instead of one (or simply an increased strip chance).

Option 2: Reduced strip chance, but also reduced escape chance.

Option 3: Balanced.

Now, depending on who attacks you AND depending on how far you have already been stripped (well, and your MCM %-chances), your optimal choice changes. The intriguing part is that you have to guess how strong your enemy is to make the best choice. If you have resisted successfully many times and only need to resist a couple times more, the defensive option 2 gains in value. Whereas if you are close to being stripped naked, you are better off with option 1.

This two approaches can be combined to create an even deeper variety of options.

Great ideas... Negotiating was out of my option. But it looks nice I guess... If I have to upgrade it, I'll look into your suggestion first. Thank you.

On 11/28/2018 at 1:25 PM, BlueWolf said:

Here is the updated 2.72 version of the mod in which I converted the new animations for usage in SkyrimSE and packaged it in one RAR file that you can simply extract into the Data folder. Again, it'll require the equivalent of regular Skyrim's mods requirements to work, and FNIS to be ran again if upgraded from the 2.41 version I posted last time.

I've noticed that's it's harder to trigger harassments, certain NPC's state doesn't allow them to become harassers and in the event they are suitable to harass, a 100% harass rate doesn't guarantee they will do so after only a single bump. I also think the cooldown starts in effect on mod activation because it takes an hour for the harassment to start?

New features are working great, though, and I enjoy them~

SexlabHHE_SSE_272.rar

Thank you mate! I'll upload it too!

4 hours ago, factoryclose said:

If you have an issue with black MCM menu, remove the mod completely from your Skyrim save and then try to install again. That'll fix it.

I've tried everything and i cant get the MCM to work.

- New game: Empty MCM

- Normal Upgrade via overwrite old files and load: Empty MCM

- Reinstall via delete old files and load savegame: Empty MCM

- Clean Save with Fallrim Tools: No MCM at all, does not show up even after 15min of Skyrim idle, multiple reloads or the MCM setstage console command to force a reload. Its just missing completely.

At this point, ill stick with the old 2.41 for now, that worked 100% fine for me.

I would really appreciate it if you look into this but you can take your time if your want to, no rush.

Cheers!

I installed the new "cleaned version". But when i check it with TES5Edit got again this errorlist. Maybe some necessary mod is not included in the header file ?

image.png.c2141bc610c5d35d68f7e1a09ff3f6b6.png

File header:

image.png.98d37b654db717392fd87f4fd47c6843.png

So i will not test it again :(

I can confirm that the above method works, this appears to be because the name of the mod in MCM has changed since previous versions, so MCM is getting confused as to how to update the info on a save already containing previous versions.

I can offer one further bit of advice if you follow the above but still don't see it updating, if the MCM won't get rid of the old mod name (Horrible Harassment) and/or display the new name (SLHH), than open console and type  "SetStage ski_ConfigManagerInstance 1" no quotes and caps don't matter, this will force refresh the MCM, as if it was registering all your mods in MCM for the first time in game, but this will not undo any settings you've changed in your mods, not to worry.

On 11/29/2018 at 10:18 AM, Shenshi said:

So this what fnis says >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BaboHorribleHarassment_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<< Anyone can help?

I don't know if there has been a SE version of Babo animations but you may want to check to make sure you haven't installed a SE animation pack for LE or vice versa. :)

Obviously if you have, it will complain about it being incompatible, but this is the only thing I know of that will cause this, hope it helps.